Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seeking A Spanking

"A mature widow wants a spanking and gets one, followed by a fucking, from a much younger man."

81
10 Comments 10
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story is inspired by a lady's profile on this site and is being written with her full knowledge and approval. Whilst it is based on her profile, and I have included a couple of things that she has told me, the story is mostly from my imagination."

Elizabeth Bennett was aged fifty-nine, and she liked to be spanked. She liked both being spanked for pleasure and for punishment, but in either case the spanking needed to be hard.

She was a widow, and she decided to join an online sex site seeking a male to give her what she craved.

She stipulated that she wanted someone in the age group twenty-five to fifty-seven, so younger than her, possibly a lot younger than her. She also wanted them to live within fifty miles of her UK location.

In the hours and days that followed her posting her profile, she got a lot of responses, although some of them were from men outside her desired age range.

She had no way of knowing if those who replied were the age that they said that they were, or indeed if they were male, but several of the replies looked promising. Elizabeth felt her buttocks clench in anticipation of getting her wished-for spanking.

Her spanking or punishment was not limited to the hand, she would gladly bend over for a belting or a caning, it was important to her that it was hard and that it left marks or bruises.

Elizabeth also liked to receive a good hard fucking with her buttocks glowing.

Elizabeth was a curvy woman, all in proportion, and she had a round arse that she thought was made for spanking and punishment.

She responded to some of the more promising-looking replies on the sex site, and appeared to be progressing particularly well with one man until she suggested a meeting and he admitted that a real-life meeting was out of the question, as he was married.

Elizabeth had also made contact with a member of the site calling himself Tony, who, if he was to be believed, was aged twenty-six and lived about thirty miles away from Elizabeth. She did wonder what experience he had of spanking at his relatively young age, because she wanted someone who knew how to give a woman a good, hard and long spanking.

Having missed out on the man that she thought looked ideal, Elizabeth contacted Tony again. She messaged him via the site.

Hi Tony, if you are still up for it I would be interested in knowing more about you. I am wondering if you have much experience in spanking female bottoms.

Tony replied.

Oh yes, I am still up for spanking your arse, Liz. I have spanked a couple of ex-girlfriends and often spank a fifty-six-year-old married woman that I am seeing.

Elizabeth was impressed that Tony was spanking a woman of a similar age to her. She messaged back.

You are into older women then? I was thinking that I might be too old for you.

Tony responded.

No, you are certainly not too old. I would love to tan your arse for you.

Elizabeth was thinking that this was very promising, almost too good to be true. She messaged back.

I want a real spanking though. One where sitting down afterwards is not possible.

Tony liked the idea of giving a mature woman a real spanking, he had to be a bit restrained when spanking his married woman friend because she could not afford for her husband to see her red buttocks. Tony responded.

I will spank you as hard and for as long as you want, and then some.

That was what Elizabeth needed to hear, she felt that she had to meet this young man, assuming that he was genuine. Elizabeth sent another message.

Just what I need. Can we meet? I live alone.

Tony's cock stiffened as he read that. It looked like he was going to be giving a mature woman a real spanking. He wanted to know a bit more about Elizabeth, because she had not described herself on her profile. He smiled to himself before typing the next bot.

Tell me, Liz, do you have a nice arse, if you don't mind me asking?

Elizabeth chuckled as she read that. She replied.

I don't mind you asking at all, it is going to be the focus of your attention. I am curvy, and my arse is round and made for spanking.

Tony almost came in his boxers. He swiftly replied.

Fuck! I can't wait to meet you. I live alone too, so we could meet at either home.

After some discussion, it was arranged that Tony would come to Elizabeth's hometown on Saturday morning, but just to make sure that Tony was who he said he was, they arranged to meet in a park close to Elizabeth's house. Tony fully understood her caution.

Elizabeth told Tony that she would try to find a seat near the park entrance, and would be wearing black trousers and a green blouse. Elizabeth sat her arse down twenty minutes before the meeting was arranged for, she doubted if she would be sitting down later.

Elizabeth scanned each male that entered the park alone, her eyes fell on what appeared to be a very good-looking male of about the right age, she so hoped that he was Tony.

Tony's eyes fell on a mature woman dressed as Elizabeth had said she would be dressed, Tony thought to himself 'Fuck! She looks hot.'

Tony walked towards the woman, and they each gave the other a smile of recognition.

"Elizabeth?" asked Tony.

"Yes, hello Tony, so pleased to meet you," said Elizabeth, holding out her hand for Tony to take.

"So pleased to meet you too, Elizabeth," said Tony, squeezing Elizabeth's hand and confirming his first thought that the woman was hot.

"Do you want to sit down and chat for a little while?" asked Elizabeth.

"Oh, so I am not going to spank you in the park then," laughed Tony.

"That would be so hot, but I think not," smiled Elizabeth.

Tony sat and they looked into each other's eyes. Elizabeth had her hand on Tony's thigh.

"So, have you liked being spanked all of your life?" Tony asked.

"My first spanking was from my mother with the back of her hairbrush when I was seventeen; it hurt like hell, but I came," Elizabeth smiled sheepishly.

"And you have liked being spanked since then?" asked Tony.

"Yeah, pretty much, but opportunities have been rare recently," replied Elizabeth.

"So you are really in need of a long hard spanking then?" said Tony, his penis stiff in his boxers. They had not discussed whether sex would follow the spanking, but Tony would gladly fuck this attractive mature woman.

"I am, the harder the better," answered Elizabeth.

"Are you ready to go and do it now?" asked Tony.

"Yes, do you have a car nearby? Although I live within walking distance," replied Elizabeth.

"Yes, I am parked just outside the park," said Tony.

They got up, and Tony let Elizabeth walk ahead so that he could get his first look at the arse that he would be spanking. He was very impressed.

"You were right about having a round arse, very attractive," said Tony, struggling to refrain from caressing it.

"Thanks, I hope that you enjoy spanking it," said Elizabeth, looking back over her shoulder.

"I am sure that I will," said Tony, as they left the park.

Tony was parked close by, and he unlocked his car and held the passenger door open for Elizabeth.

"Thank you, kind sir," smiled Elizabeth.

"My pleasure," replied Tony.

"I think that what we are going to do will give us both pleasure," said Elizabeth.

"I think so too," responded Tony.

"Um, we did not discuss what would follow the spanking," said Elizabeth, as Tony switched on the car's ignition.

"No, what would you like to follow it," asked Tony.

"Well, I am sure that I will be very aroused; down the end and turn right," said Elizabeth, giving Tony directions to her house.

"I am sure that I will be too," said Tony, whose penis was already stiff in anticipation of the spanking and what was sounding like was going to be a fucking.

"In that case, we will do what comes naturally," said Elizabeth, who was turned on by the prospect of her imminent spanking and the likelihood of getting a fucking from this good-looking man much younger than herself.

After a couple more turns, they arrived at Elizabeth's house.

"Will your neighbours not wonder who this strange man is bringing you home?" smiled Tony.

"Let them, and let them wonder why your car is still here tomorrow morning," replied Elizabeth.

"Oh, is that an invitation?" beamed Tony.

"Sounds like it, doesn't it?" responded Elizabeth.

"Good job I brought my toothbrush," chuckled Tony.

"Oh, so you thought that you might be spending the night?" laughed Elizabeth, as they got out of the car.

"I hoped I might," replied Tony.

Elizabeth opened her front door, and they entered.

"Can I touch your arse?" asked Tony.

"I hope that you do a damn sight more than touch it," replied Elizabeth.

AllisonFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllisonFoster

"Oh, I will, I will," said Tony, feeling Elizabeth's arse through her quite tight trousers.

"Do you like how it feels?" asked Elizabeth, placing her hand on Tony's very obvious bulge.

"Yeah, do you like how that feels?" replied Tony.

"I do, I do, that is something else that I have not had for a while," said Elizabeth.

They kissed, and Elizabeth put her arms around Tony's neck, and the kiss became a snog, with Tony's hands on Elizabeth's buttocks.

"Mmmm, I should have such a spanking for the naughty thoughts that I am having," said Elizabeth.

"Yes, I think you should," replied Tony.

"I thought that we could do it in my bedroom," said Elizabeth.

"Do what?" asked Tony.

"The spanking, and whatever follows," smiled Elizabeth, who was wet in anticipation.

"Sounds good to me," replied Tony.

They climbed the stairs, with Tony's eyes fixed on Elizabeth's arse.

"Do you want me bare-arsed from the start?" asked Elizabeth, when they reached her bedroom.

"No, I want to start over those trousers," answered Tony.

"Fine with me," said Elizabeth.

"Um, shall I sit on the bed, or the chair?" asked Tony.

"Chair," replied Elizabeth.

"Okay," said Tony, sitting down.

Elizabeth stood, awaiting instructions.

"Over my knee, please, madam," said Tony, lightly dragging Elizabeth onto his lap.

Elizabeth was in the position that she had dreamed of being in, she hoped that what followed would live up to her longings.

Tony ran his hand over Elizabeth's bottom, caressing her buttocks. They were both very turned on.

"Ready?" asked Tony.

"Do it," replied Elizabeth.

Tony raised his right hand and brought it down hard with a SLAP on Elizabeth's left buttock, swiftly followed by a SLAP on her right arse cheek. There was then a succession of hard and fast SLAPs as Tony spanked from cheek to cheek. Elizabeth was feeling it, and loving it. Any fears that she had about Tony's ability to deliver the spanking that she desired, were being dispelled.

On and on Tony spanked, and Elizabeth was writhing and moaning as her bottom got hotter and hotter.

"Trousers off," said Tony, stopping the spanking and releasing his grip on Elizabeth.

The woman got off his lap, her face very flushed and her hair dishevelled, and removed her trousers. Tony glanced at the front of Elizabeth's black knickers, which were soaked.

"And these?" asked Elizabeth, her hands at the top of her knickers.

"Not yet, get back over," replied Tony.

Elizabeth placed herself back over Tony's knee, the exposed parts of her arse cheeks were bright red.

Tony then spanked her hard and fast over her knickers, and Elizabeth came. She was getting a spanking to remember. Tony spanked some more over her knickers, before giving another instruction.

"Knickers off," he said.

Elizabeth got up and hastily removed her knickers, her arse was on fire, and she was in heaven.

"Back over," said Tony, who nearly came in his boxers when he got his first view of the woman's bare backside.

Tony then spanked hard, seemingly harder than he had spanked before, and Elizabeth's arse became crimson. She wondered if she would ever sit down again, as the younger man spanked on and on and on. Elizabeth was getting the spanking of her life, and she was thoroughly enjoying it.

She came for a second time as Tony's hand bounced off her buttocks and thighs. Tony was enjoying himself too.

Tony had never administered a spanking this long and hard before, he couldn't to his married lady friend, and although he had thoroughly spanked two of his former girlfriends, the spankings had not been like this. He was like a man possessed as he continued to spank Elizabeth's bare arse.

At last, he stopped and rested his hand on Elizabeth's left buttock.

"Was that satisfactory?" asked Tony, breathlessly.

"It was amazing, sensational, thank you," replied Elizabeth, her voice cracking.

Tony gently caressed Elizabeth's burning bottom, and she opened her legs wide revealing her gaping and soaked cunt. Tony put three fingers in there and rapidly finger fucked Elizabeth to another orgasm.

"Fuck me now, please," Elizabeth almost begged.

"I would love to," said Tony, easing the very well-spanked woman off his lap.

Elizabeth's face was a picture of pain and pleasure, as she unzipped Tony's trousers. Tony undid and removed Elizabeth's blouse, and then her bra, to reveal her large breasts.

Elizabeth got Tony's trousers down, and then his boxers, as Tony took off his shirt.

"Fucking hell!" exclaimed Elizabeth, when she saw the size of Tony's erection.

"That is what spanking you does for me," said Tony.

"Fuck me good, fuck me hard," said Elizabeth, momentarily putting her arse on the bed but then jumping up with a yelp.

She got back on the bed on her back with her legs spread as Tony got out of his trousers, boxers and socks, and approached her with his impressive rod standing proud.

Tony positioned himself between Elizabeth's legs, and she fed his penis into her cunt, groaning as it entered her.

"Fuck me hard," said Elizabeth, repeating what she had just said.

"I will," said Tony, allowing his penis to go all of the way in before almost completely withdrawing and then easing forwards again.

Tony soon built up speed and was fucking Elizabeth hard and fast.

"Shit! Oh shit, shit, shit," yelled Elizabeth, as she came again.

The fucking went on and on, as the spanking had, and Elizabeth came several more times before Tony ejaculated in her.

When Tony withdrew, Elizabeth rolled onto her front and Tony kissed and gently caressed her burning buttocks.

"That was truly the best spanking of my life, and the fucking wasn't bad either," chuckled Elizabeth.

"Glad that you liked it," replied Tony.

"I loved it, I am so glad that we met on that site," said Elizabeth.

"Me too," responded Tony.

"Do you think that we might meet quite often?" asked Elizabeth.

"I would like that, if you would," replied Tony.

"Yeah, maybe we could get a cane?" said Elizabeth.

"You want me to cane you?" queried Tony.

"Yeah, I would love to bend over for a caning from you," responded Elizabeth.

"I have never used a cane," confessed Tony.

"I am sure that you will be as good at caning as you are at spanking and fucking," answered Elizabeth.

"Okay we will do it," said Tony, liking the idea of putting cane marks across Elizabeth's arse.

It was now mid-afternoon, and Elizabeth asked Tony if he wanted anything to eat, but he declined saying that he just wanted to stay with her on the bed. Elizabeth did make a painful journey downstairs to make them a coffee though.

They got on Elizabeth's laptop, and selected and ordered a cane, for delivery to Elizabeth's house.

"Fancy another fuck?" asked Elizabeth, stroking Tony's penis from semi-erect to full erection.

"Yeah, from behind if that is okay with you," replied Tony.

"You can fuck me in the arse if you want," said Elizabeth.

"Really?" said Tony, who had wanted to fuck one of his girlfriends in the arse but she was disgusted by the idea.

"Yeah, I like an anal fucking," replied Elizabeth.

"What about lubricant?" asked Tony.

"I have a tube, never know when it might come in handy," laughed Elizabeth.

"You are amazing," replied Tony.

Soon Elizabeth was red arse in the air and her head on the pillow with Tony greasing her arsehole with lube. With her suitably greased, Tony eased his penis into her.

Tony gripped Elizabeth's hips as his cock moved in and out of her arse. Elizabeth came hard as her arse got fucked before she came again when Tony's semen shot into her arsehole.

They did have something to eat in the evening, with Elizabeth standing, before they went to bed.

They fucked again before going to sleep, and again in the morning.

"Thank you for an amazing spanking and some great sex, Tony," Elizabeth said, as her guest prepared to leave.

"It was my pleasure, Liz, you are one hot woman," replied Tony.

"Well, you certainly made my arse hot," laughed Elizabeth.

"And I want to make it hot again one day," said Tony.

"With our cane, maybe," said Elizabeth.

"Yeah, probably," said Tony.

They kissed, and he left. Elizabeth Bennett had joined an online sex site seeking a spanking, she had certainly had one.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments