Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Foray Into Spanking

"My wife wanting to be bent over and spanked!!"

36
7 Comments 7
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Our First Foray Into Spanking!"

This Is my first ever time writing and I just felt it was time to write down the true story/stories of how my wife T and I got into spanking. This was nearly twenty years ago but when I think back it only feels like yesterday. This is the account as I recall it of me and my wife’s first foray and experience into the world of spanking and discipline. We hope you enjoy it.

It all began one evening when my wife told me, “I have a fantasy of being spanked,” and, “it turns me on,” she said. “I have been wanking for years thinking about it.” But the truth was she had never dared to tell anyone and for the first time she was now telling me.

We had been together for ten years and as the shy person she was she thought I would think her strange or weird but if anything it intrigued me.

I had never really thought about it but these were the days when the internet was first starting, she had been reading stories and realised she was not alone in having these thoughts. Finally, she had plucked up the courage to say something!

We sat and talked for hours. T explained that ever since she was young, a teenager, she had fantasised about being taken over a man’s knee, having her knickers taken down and spanked. T dreamed of being slippered, given the belt and even the cane.

T said, “The more I fantasise, the more I want to experience it. The more it makes me wet and the more excited I get.”

Well, if just thinking about it had these effects then we needed to explore it further. As I said, I had never really thought about it but we talked and talked for hours and both found ourselves getting excited.

T explained, “I want to be taken charge of ‘I want to be instructed to take off my clothes, to be told to undress and to be told to bend over!!”

T wanted to be punished but also to be played with. It was the thought of the punishment that was sexually exciting for her. The reality was it was the thought of the two together, punishment and pleasure that turned her on and now she needed to explore it.

It was now a case that the thought turned us both on, I suppose for different reasons but anyway I was now excited and ready to act. We agreed I would spank her. No date was set but I just said that I would do it and that she would be punished properly! So over the next few days, we talked and she asked but I just said, “whenever I was ready.” Did I want to keep her guessing?

Well, the day came by accident, she came home and we had a letter saying we forgot to pay the house insurance. This was a task T had agreed to undertake so the letter was a great reason for T’s first spanking.

I instructed her, “To go upstairs and take off your clothes and bend over the end of the bed, to wait for me in just your knickers!!” I wanted to take them down, the thought turned me on, the thought of exposing her bottom. Without saying anything T just got up and went upstairs. She was nervous but also excited.

I left it a few minutes, maybe ten and then went upstairs. I opened the bedroom door and there she was as instructed, bent over the end of the bed in nothing but her pale blue knickers!

I stepped into the room and moved behind her. I announced, “I am going to give you a spanking for all your recent bad deeds and to help you improve.” I instructed her to remain bent over.

It now started, her first real spanking! To be honest, I was nervous as she clearly had been fantasising for a long time and all of a sudden the pressure was now on me to fulfil those expectations, could I deliver? First, I stroked her bottom over her knickers, just rubbing to get a sense of her nervousness and to keep the tension in the air.

And then it started!!

First one cheek then the other. Now I am big, six feet four and my hands are large. I applied spank after spank on T’s bottom, sometimes two or three on the same cheek, sometimes just the one, all to keep her guessing and all the time ensuring I covered every inch of both cheeks.

This first part of the spanking went on for about ten minutes and you could see the effect. T started to move and the ooh’s and ahhh’s had begun. I continued with spank after spank—not time to stop yet!

T’s oohs and ahhs got louder and sometimes became little squeals as her bottom was getting hot and probably sore. As this was our first experience neither of us knew what to expect, but I was loving it. I had T in my control.

But was T loving it as well? The only way to find out was to explore and so I now stopped spanking and rubbed her bottom over her knickers, I could feel the warmth coming through and for the first time, T moaned, not an ooh or an ahh but a moan of pleasure!!

This now excited me more and so I rubbed and stroked T’s bottom, my fingers exploring, rubbing, searching and then sliding down between T’s legs. As I did, T now moaned louder and as I pressed and searched and rubbed her slit T pushed back, pressing onto my hand, pushing my fingers onto her little bud.

As she did, I could immediately feel the wetness appear. In only seconds T let out a loud moan and then squirted, her juices first leaking, then gushing into her knickers, soaking them and filling the room with the smell of female cum!!

T now continued to moan and pant as I continued to rub gently as the orgasm subsided. T was excited and I was clearly giving her what she so desperately wanted and I was now on a high.

AvaCristiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaCristiTS

Seeing T cum and squirt so easily made me so excited. I now had my cock throbbing away in my trousers, it was as hard as it had ever been!

Nothing I could do about it now but I stepped back and took off my jeans which at least released some of the pressure. Now here I was in my boxers, my hard-on raging but I had to focus on the spanking in hand. I started the spanking again but now across her soaking knickers. After only a few spanks it was time for them to go.

I stopped spanking and I moved behind T. I put my thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and peeled them down to her knees, exposing her naked bottom. The juices trapped in her knickers now ran down her thighs, the aroma further filling the air with the smell of female ejaculation.

As T moved they fell to the floor and I instructed her to “step out of them” as she did I picked them up and placed them on the bed in front of her. I wanted T to see them and smell the aroma!

I now instructed T to, “get up onto the bed and kneel, bottom up, head down.”

I placed her knickers at the top of the bed and two pillows in the middle. I instructed her to, “get over the pillows” and she immediately did!

T’s face was now within inches of her wet knickers, her bottom high in the air and her legs slightly spread, her pussy now on full display to me.

What taking down her knickers showed was how hot her bottom was, how it had gone from a pale white (It was November) to a deep pink! It also showed me that from behind I could now see how T’s pussy was glistening with the fresh wet juices from her gushing orgasm! I could also see, not just feel and hear how much this was turning her on, she was excited!

My cock was now so hard, I had to release it, taking down my boxers and taking off my T-shirt. I was now also naked and ready for more action. It was now time to continue the spanking. I rubbed T’s rosy pink bottom, manipulating every inch as I stroked and squeezed it in readiness for the spanking to follow.

T moaned and sighed and almost relaxed and then before she got comfortable I raised my hand and the spanking began again. The sound of a hand on naked flesh filled the air as spank after spank landed on her naked cheeks—sweet music in the making.

Both cheeks and every inch of her bottom were covered as spank after spank landed.No letting up, only now the ooh’s and ahh’s got louder and were interspersed with little squeals. The pain was building! T’s bottom was no longer pink and was turning a deep crimson, with every inch changing colour.

All of a sudden T’s hands started to come back to protect her bottom, she was starting to wiggle and move as the spanks landed. The squeals got louder!

It was time to explore the pleasure option again. Having seen how wet she was before, I now ran my fingers across her slit, only now we had no barrier, no knickers in between us. T’s reactions were immediate!! She started to moan, pressing back onto my fingers, trying to get them inside of her.

My thumb rubbed and circled her clit and T just moaned louder and once again within seconds ejaculated, opalescent juices came gushing out, running down her thighs, soaking the sheets.

My fingers now buried themselves deep between T’s legs, first one, then a second soon followed. In and out they went, faster and faster. T riding them, pushing back and moaning louder and louder. In minutes, the pressure built, T’s muscles contracted, forcing my fingers out and as I withdrew them a loud moan came out as another gush of cum came pouring from T’s pussy.

Absolute Heaven!!

I was now in an uncontrollable state and needed to cum. I climbed on the bed behind T, my cock now throbbing and desperate. I spread T’s lips and I thrust forward and buried my cock deep inside T’s soaking wet pussy.

Together we rocked, T, pushing back and moaning loudly and me thrusting forward and in absolute ecstasy. In what was only a minute or so I was filling T with my juices. I had no control and didn’t want any.

We both were in heaven!!

As I pulled out, T let out another loud moan and another gush flooded and covered the bed, now with our juices mixed, my white creamy cum and T’s opalescent ejaculation.

Was it what we expected? It was better!

We now literally laid down naked in each other's arms, talked and talked about what had just happened. We spent the entire night talking and having sex. The answer was clear, we both loved it and we wanted to explore it further.

T knew what she wanted, she was sure now. In her own words, “Now I have been spanked I want to try the slipper, the belt and the cane, I want to cum and cum”

Well as for me, who was I to say no?

Well, we did lots more exploration and had loads of good times experimenting with implements and locations.

Well in fact, later on, T had a spanking partner who we met on the internet, he would come and visit and give T a full workout. If you look at my profile we have a few shots of T’s bottom from a DVD they made. We have the DVD.

If you want to hear about some of our other early exploits exploring the world of spanking then please let me know.
Regards,
Dalliance

Published 
Written by Dalliance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments