Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spank Me! Part 1

"I've dealt with bratty submissives for years. My latest wanted to be branded in public but didn't know how to ask, so…"

82
19 Comments 19
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I was fully aware of what my trouble-maker is up to, but continue lecturing while walking as unobtrusively as possible around the side of the classroom to the back, where she and her pussy posse are giggling and talking instead of paying attention to my brilliant lecture.

“And what happens if you hold the speed of light, ‘c,’ to be a universal constant in these two equations? Anybody? Yes, Kimberley, tell me.”

I nod to Kimberley and make a hand gesture to keep talking while I stalk my prey. 

“Well, sir, if you hold ‘c’ constant, then we get the Lorenz-Fitzgerald equations by comparing the formulas for velocity at rest and in motion…” 

Finally, I am standing right behind Tiffany Anne Burke, or “Tiff” as the other girls call her. Her chief lieutenant finally notices me and straightens up, face suddenly going blank, darting her eyes back and forth between me and Tiff to warn her. 

Tiff herself, though, casually looks up at me and says, “Oh, hi, Robin. Nice to see you.” And yawns.

“Perhaps you would join me at the front of the classroom, Miss Burke.”

“Oh, call me Tiff, Robin. Everyone else does.” And she flashes her fuck-you smile at me,

“At the front of the classroom, if you please, Miss Burke.”

She shrugs, then slowly emerges from her chair, and saunters down to the front, waving at her classmates as if she’s on parade, a typical smirk on her face.

She turns to face me, clasping her hands behind her. “Have I been a bad girl, Robin? Are you going to send me to the Headmistress’s office?”

The smirk widens, and she turns to-and-fro, making half-turns left and right, like a naughty little girl.

“No, Miss Burke. The Head has washed her hands of you. If your father weren’t such a hefty donor, she would have sent you down long since. No, Miss Burke, you’re going to deal with me.” And I picked up a wooden pointer.

“Ooo…Are you going to cane me, Robin? Really-o truly-o? Right here, in front of all these innocent girls?” She gestured to the class.

“Miss Burke, your classmates are all eighteen or over, and I suspect that few of them are what you would call ‘innocent.’ And yes, I am going to cane you. Right here. In front of all these poor innocents. Really-o, truly-o. 

“Now turn around and bend over, Miss Burke.”

Smirking still, she twirls, bends at the waist, places her hands on my desk, and looks back at me over her shoulder.

“Don’t move, Miss Burke. Understand?”

“Gotcha, chief! Not moving!”

I lifted her skirt and was not surprised to find she was wearing nothing underneath. 

She straightened up and whirled to face me. “How dare you! I’ll…”

“You’ll shut the fuck up, Miss Burke, and bend over again.”

“Or what?”

I put the pointer down and pulled off my belt. “Or this. Now…turn around, Miss Burke.” And I gave her the Death Stare I had worked so hard to perfect with a range of submissives over the years.

She looked at me, suddenly less certain of herself. 

“I’m waiting … Miss … Burke.” I actually lowered my voice, knowing that everyone in the room would be straining to hear me.

She blushed bright crimson, then, slowly turned again, bent over, and of her own volition lifted her skirt, displaying not only her bare buttocks but that her cunt lips were puffy and glistening.

“Legs apart, Miss Burke.”

After a beat, she shifted, spreading her legs apart and making it even more obvious that she was wet and excited.

To avoid making the stroke harder than I wanted, I slashed my belt across using just my lower arm and wrist without moving my body, leaving a red mark on her right buttock.

The other students gasped as the leather snapped against her creamy flesh. My misbehaving student, however, jerked when the belt hit her, but otherwise made no sound nor moved. I decided that would soon change. 

Using a stronger backstroke, I marked her other cheek. Again she jerked when it hit, but remained silent.

Returning to the forehand, I lashed her left thigh, inside and high up, my accuracy the result of years of practice. Plus this time I made it sting. It hit not quite at her pussy, near enough that her ass cheeks flinched and her asshole and cunt lips clenched. Yet, she still made no sound and otherwise remained motionless.

I hadn't reached her yet. She wasn’t fully submitting, still holding a piece of herself back from me. So I showed her my power and whipped her hard — three snapping strikes in close succession. I watched the redness blossoming across her bottom. Her body seemed to collapse forward, melting onto my desk, her forehead falling onto her hands, and I heard her labored breaths. Good girl, I thought.

Then, a final backhand snap marked the inside of her right thigh. 

This time, her whole body shuddered; she cried out, a cross between a sigh and a sob, and a single drop of moisture fell from her cunt lips, puddling on the floor. 

What Miss Burke didn’t realize was that someone else in the classroom was dripping, too. Another pair of eyes had been glazed with arousal watching the scene unfold. I glanced her way and caught how her cheeks were flushed, and her breath was coming quickly.

I smiled to myself. Two birds with one spanking – as I had hoped. 

“You may stand up now, Miss Burke.”

Slowly, she straightened up, cautiously arranged her dress, then turned towards me.

KeilyCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyCandy

Her eyes were huge in her face, her pupils were wide, her cheeks were flushed, and her breathing was shaky. Trembling fingers swiped at the black mascara running down her face, and she looked at me – to me – for further instruction. Gone was the smart-ass brat. In her place was a quivering submissive, eager to be told what to do.

I had guessed right. But then, two decades of experience with subs, especially bratty ones, had made me quite certain that this was what she wanted. She just hadn’t known how to get it.

“Now, Miss Burke, perhaps you’d like to apologize to the class for wasting our time.”

She dropped her eyes and, in a low voice, said, “I’m…I’m sorry I wasted the class’ time.”

“Will it happen again, Miss Burke?”

“No, it won’t.”

“Promise us, Miss Burke.”

“I…I promise.”

“Please return to your seat and sit down.” I emphasized the last words and had guessed right again. Her eyes flicked towards me, and, involuntarily, she rubbed her ass with her right hand. She knew sitting would hurt – and she knew I wanted it so.

I turned and carried on with the lecture about Einstein’s Theory of Special Relativity in front of a silent group of young women. Then, when the bell rang, I dismissed the class but turned to my just-branded submissive.

“Would you please remain behind, Miss Burke?” I said.

She looked uncertainly at her pussy posse, nodded to them, then split off and moved uncertainly towards me. I leaned back against my desk, arms folded, watching the girls reluctantly leave the room. Each of them wanted to know what I was going to say, but eventually realized I wasn’t going to say it until they were out of hearing.

She stood in front of me, eyes downcast, hands wringing each other, and waited for me to speak. I deliberately stretched the silence, then finally spoke.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you?”

Her eyes shot up to meet mine. She had not expected me to say that.

“Well?”

She looked down again, but when I said nothing further, and she eventually said in a small voice, “Yes.”

“And you’d like more of it, wouldn’t you?”

Another pause. “Yes.”

“In fact, you’ve been angling for this all term, if I’m not mistaken. Haven’t you?”

“I…I…I don’t know. I guess so.” She looked up at me. “How did you know?”

“Miss Burke, I’ve known from the first lecture you were going to wind up over my lap sooner or later.”

I went quiet again, forcing her to speak first. This is a powerful weapon that few know how to wield. I had perfected it back in the days when I was learning how to sell things.

Finally, she looked up at me and repeated, “How did you know?” There was real curiosity in her voice.

“Because I am a Dominant, and you are a submissive. Oh, you hide it well behind your brash voice and aggressive manner. But I’ve been working – and playing – happily with submissives longer than you’ve been alive.”

I leaned in towards her and very quietly said, “And you have been waiting and wanting me to dominate you from the first lecture. Haven’t you?” I was deliberately invading her space, holding my nose inches from hers.

She actually moved the toe of her shoe back and forth, in a classic “bad little girl” signal, then nodded. “Yes.”

I straightened up. “So, what are you going to do about it, Miss Burke?”

She looked up at me again, startled. She had been expecting – hoping – that I would tell her what to do. But I was going to force her to ask me every step of the way and make her spell out and beg for everything she wanted.

Then her face broke into a mischievous smile, “Please, sir, may I have some more.”

I chuckled. “More what, Miss Burke.”

“Please, sir,” she began, “I’d like you to whip me some more.”

“And why is that, Miss Burke?”

“Because it makes me incredibly hot, sir. Sometimes at night, I masturbate just thinking about you doing things to me.”

“And do you cum, Miss Burke?”

She nodded quickly.

“Hard?”

Pause, then, “Yes,” in a very small voice.

“And do you want me to fuck you, Miss Burke?”

She looks up at me, surprised, “No, that’s the odd thing. I like girls. The idea of a man sticking his dick inside me disgusts me.” She drops her head again, “But it’s always you I see whipping me in my fantasies.”

I smiled. Right again. “And what would you like to have happen now, Miss Burke?”

She was silent for some time. “Could we arrange to be together – privately – so you can whip me? And more?”

“Beg me.”

She glances up at me, then down again. “Please.”

I looked at her for a long time, then finally nodded, “Yes, we could do that. And more.”

I stood up. “We will continue this discussion at another time, Miss Burke.”

“Would you please call me Tiff, sir?”

“No, Miss Burke, I would not. And you will address me as either ‘Sir,’ or ‘Mr. Matthews.’ Do you understand me, Miss Burke?”

“Sir.”

I wrote my address on a piece of paper and handed it to her. “Be here on Saturday at three o’clock, Miss Burke. Be on time, and dress the way you think I would like you to dress.

“Oh, and one thing more…”

When I didn’t continue, she finally said, “Sir?”

“Don’t disrupt my lectures again, will you, Miss Burke?”

She blushed and shook her head, “No, sir.”

“You may leave now.”

And she did head down, sweeping past Kimberley, who was hovering outside the classroom door.

I smiled. “Come in, Kimberley. I believe you have something you’d like to discuss…”

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments