Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cheerleader's Lesson

"A cheer captain has an unexpected meeting with her coach"

20
9 Comments 9
18.2k Views 18.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

"Coach Brad, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, Katie, come in and sit down."

She sat down in front of the desk. Coach Brad's office was always thought of as a bit of a scary place by the cheerleaders. But especially like this, after practice when the school was usually empty.

"Katie, do you like being squad captain?"

"Well, yeah obviously or else I wouldn't do it."

Coach Brad didn't find her comment amusing. He looked at her intently, with those strong hazel eyes. She suddenly felt flushed, and finding she couldn't keep eye contact, she pretended to look out the window.

"Watch your tongue, girl. I've noticed lately your attitude has been out of hand. I wondered if this was a pattern, so I spoke to your teachers. Do you know what they said?"

Katie began to feel nervous in spite of herself. "Umm...no, sir."

"They all said you've cut class repeatedly this semester, and that your grades have suffered as well. In addition, you've been disrespectful on more than one occasion to all of them, to the point of picking fights with and harassing some of the other girls. You're a senior. By now you ought to know better."

Katie stood up. "But coach-"

"Sit DOWN girl. I'm not finished."

She sat back down, afraid of what he'd say next. "What I've decided is that you no longer deserve to be on the cheer squad. You know my rules. I'm sending you home now, and calling your parents to let them know."

Katie sat stunned. Being a cheerleader and hanging out with her friends was practically the only reason she came to school any more. Tears started to form in her eyes. It wasn't fair. And if her parents found out...no, she couldn't take that chance.

"Coach, I'm so sorry. I'll do better, I promise."

"It's too late Katie. If you improve your behavior and grades, I may let you back on towards the end of the season."

She started to panic a little. If her parents knew about all this, she'd get the spanking of her life, on top of getting grounded. No matter that she had just turned eighteen, and was clearly too grown up for such childish punishments. She had to do something.

"Sir, you don't understand. I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Anything, you say?"

Katie started to get a naughty idea. She'd always had a bit of a crush on her coach. Hell, most of the squad did too. Maybe...well she had to try something. She stood up and walked around to his side of the desk. She put one hand on the back of his chair, and one on his thigh. She put on the sweetest, sexiest pout she could, and said "Anything sir. I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement."

He smiled. She started to get her hopes up. Only his smile suddenly disappeared. "No, little girl, that's not what I had in mind. IF I let you stay on, you're not getting off that easy. Let me be clear. If you want to stay on my cheer squad, you're getting a hard spanking. By me. Right now. I've always felt that was the most effective form of discipline for disrespectful brats like yourself. The next words out of your mouth had better be 'yes sir' or you can leave now. Those are your choices".

Katie turned beet red as she wondered how it got this far, and if there was any way out of this. One look at the coach told her he wouldn't budge. She mustered up what courage she had, but when the words came out of her mouth, they didn't sound brave at all. "Y-yes, sir."

Coach Brad slowly stood up out of his seat. Katie started to regret coming over to his side of the desk, because she was too close for comfort as he stood and looked down at her. She felt small and helpless in front of him. She may as well have been naked, as vulnerable as she felt right then. She shuddered with nervousness.

"Katie!"

His voice shook her out of her stupor. "Sir?"

"I said bend over my desk and grab the opposite side. Then spread your legs a little and arch your back. Now."

She couldn't believe this was really happening. Finally, she bent over the desk. The piece of furniture seemed larger than ever at the moment. To reach the opposite side she had to completely lay her torso on it, uniform-covered breasts pressing down. She drew in a sharp breath as her bare midriff touched the cold wood. She spread her legs as Coach Brad sat down next to her on the desk. He put his hand on the small of her back and started talking.

"Hold that position, Katie. I know you thought for a second that you'd seduce me and use sex to convince me to let you stay on the cheer squad. You're used to getting what you want from men because you are attractive and sexy. Well, you thought wrong. I'm going to teach you a lesson today. Your disrespectful, immature behavior got you in trouble, and now you are going to be punished. You're going to be one sorry little girl before I'm done with you today."

Coach Brad got down from the desk and took hold of her right hip as he stood on her left. He rubbed her shorts-clad bottom a bit, making her blush at the contact, then started spanking her.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

He spanked her with only his hand, but she was starting to feel very uncomfortable. Her little 'ow's and 'ouch's started to get a little more urgent. After a minute or so, she was uttering gasps of pain and wishing she had done something, anything to avoid such a painful spanking. Tears began to fill her eyes, and she desperately held back the sobs that threatened to escape her lips.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

After a few minutes of spanking, he stopped and rubbed her throbbing backside. Mmm...it felt so good she hoped it could go on forever. She started to feel a different kind of heat now. It was like the spankings had ignited a fire in her pussy, and she closed her eyes and started to move her hips....but all too soon, his hand came away as he started talking again.

"Katie you may think I've been spanking you hard so far. If so, you'd be wrong. That was barely the warmup."

Katie began to panic. There's no way she could take much more. Could he be joking? No, she knew there was no chance of that by now.

"Sir, please-"

"Quiet girl! You're coming over my lap for this next part."

As Katie stood upright and started rubbing her already-sore bottom, Coach Brad took one of her arms and pulled her to him as he sat down in his chair. He pulled her clear over his lap and her hands flew to the floor to balance herself. Her legs dangled in the air, and she felt very small indeed, over her coach's lap. As she lay there she looked at his calves and noticed how firmly muscled they looked, and she found herself wondering how he'd look without his shorts on at all. She began to notice a distinct dampness forming in her pussy.

He put one hand on her lower back and the other on her butt and gave her a few taps. Then she felt him tense up just before the fire in her rear end was lit once again. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

She felt he was spanking her even harder than before! "Please, coach, please. Ow, ow, aah! Please stop, I'm sorry. I swear, ow, I'm so sorryyyyyy."

She begged him to stop, but he wasn't about to be swayed in the slightest. He stopped for a moment and stood her up. He looked her in the eye, and as she looked back, her vision was blurry from the tears that had begun to form. "No, young lady, I don't think you are sorry. Yet. But you will be. Especially after I do this."

He grabbed the top of her skirt and in one motion, pulled them and her panties to her ankles. And while she was still in shock, he pulled her back over his lap and renewed the onslaught. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

She fought back the tears, but could no longer contain them "Ow, ouch, ow, owwww, aaaah, no please, aaah, aaaaaah!"

She felt so embarrassed and chastised, like a naughty little girl who deserved to be spanked to tears. She was completely exposed to her coach, she was over his knee, and she was bawling her eyes out. She felt shame deeper than she'd felt in years, and the thought made her cry even harder.

Her coach started scolding her as he continued to spank her. "Katie, I am absolutely sick of your attitude and your lackadaisical behavior!" He continued to spank her and she continued to cry as he spoke. "Your teachers deserve better from you, I deserve better from you, and you deserve better from yourself. You're better than this!"

The chastised cheerleader began to think of the disrespect she had shown to her teachers and her coach, and how she'd always wanted to make him proud and earn his praise especially. She began to feel true remorse for her misbehavior. Coach Brad continued spanking her hard as he verbally chastised her. "I know now I shouldn't have waited so long to put you over my knee, but I honestly didn't think I could ever be as disappointed in you as I am right now."

The floodgates opened and she began to cry bitter tears of remorse. She couldn't speak through her tears but her coach could tell he'd broken her stubborn will. He stopped spanking her as she lay over his lap sobbing.

HannahSpark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannahSpark

After a moment, she started to get up off his lap, then as she felt bad about disappointing her coach, she straddled his lap and flung her arms around his neck. Her tears fell on his shoulder as he embraced her. He whispered to her as he comforted her. "It's okay. It's all okay now. I forgive you. I know you'll try to be a good girl for me, right?"

She managed to say a quick "Yes sir, I promise." And she felt safer and more cherished at that moment than she had in her whole life.

After a few minutes had passed, her tears slowed to just a sniffle, and she began to be aware of how wet she'd gotten during the whole ordeal. Apparently being naked from the waist down and being spanked hard by her coach had turned her on without her noticing until now. But she was undoubtedly aroused by the whole thing as she realized, her sopping wet cunt was literally leaking onto his lap! And she suddenly felt a bulge in his lap, that had been pressing on her, almost directly on her engorged labia. She slowly began to grind her hips as he let out an almost imperceptible groan.

After being spanked so hard, then being gently comforted by the attractive coach, and on top of that, being naked from the waist down, straddling the coach's lap, being soooo horny, and finally feeling an erection poking up at her through the coach's pants, Katie knew she wouldn't be denied today. Katie sat back to look at her coach's kind face, hoping to see desire there. And she wasn't disappointed. He looked at her with such a determined, powerfully sexual eye contact that she truly felt like a woman for the first time in her life. She practically melted inside.

Then, for a moment, Coach Brad's conscience caught up with him. "No, we can't do this," he said and put his hands on her to try to push her off. But, on this day, the cheerleader wouldn't take no for an answer. She quickly threw her arms around the coach's neck and pressed her lips against his, desperately kissing him until, after a few seconds, his resistance gave way to lust.

He returned the embrace and they began to kiss passionately as their desire mounted. As he stuck his tongue in her mouth and searched its depths, one hand held her to him while the other kneaded the flesh of her bare, red ass. She gasped at the rough contact with her still-sensitive bottom. Their lips disconnected as he began to kiss her neck and her forehead furrowed at the many sensations consuming her body. He sensed that she was already nearing a climax, and removing his hand from her rump, he brought it in front of her and traced his fingers down her stomach toward her dripping, throbbing pussy. They made eye contact for a moment, and he saw the pure, intense need in her glistening eyes, and he suddenly clamped his hand on her pussy lips. Her eyes closed as she exploded into a climax.

"Aaaaaaaaah! Oh yes I'm fucking cummiiiiiiing! Oh yes, yes, yes, yeah, mmmmmmm". He held her as she rode out wave after wave of pleasure, then he took his hand off her sex as her orgasm finished.

Finally, she began to calm down. Her eyes opened and looked at him, and he could tell she wasn't ready to stop. Standing up off his lap, Katie deftly unbuckled the belt on his shorts and unzipped his zipper. He raised his hips and she pulled down his shorts and boxers in one smooth movement. She froze for a moment as she saw his mostly erect shaft pop free as if admiring its magnificence. It took her just two seconds more to get his shorts and underwear past his shoes and out of the way entirely.

She took hold of his penis and plunged her mouth onto it, sucking and licking for all she was worth. Now it was his turn to close his eyes in pleasure as her head bobbed up and down on his now fully erect manhood. He idly wondered how much experience she had giving blowjobs as she deep throated his cock, bringing him precariously near release. She seemed to know what she was doing.

Not wanting to finish too soon, he gently took her by her hair and pulled her face away from his lap. He held her hair still as he stood up and pulled her into a deep kiss, and she pressed herself to him, enjoying the feeling of his strength. Then after a minute or so, they break the kiss long enough to remove what little clothing remained on their trim bodies.

Now completely naked in front of her equally naked coach, Katie felt somewhat embarrassed and, if possible, even more aroused. She looked at her coach and practically swooned over his mature, toned body. He was only thirty, and half the girls in the school had some sort of crush on him. But seeing him like this, without clothing or shame as he stepped closer to her, she felt so feminine, so...womanly....she was so aroused she could melt into a puddle at his feet. She looked up at him, her face flushed, and he gently put his hand on her throat, as if to say 'You're mine right now, and I'm going to do whatever I want with you, and you're going to love it.' He pulled her into yet another breathtaking kiss and brought her to his desk.

Coach Brad maneuvered Katie between him and his desk, but kept her facing him. She looked up at his handsome face and knew that she'd do anything for him at that moment. His hands went to her shoulders and traced down to her hands, then put her hands behind her back and held them there with one of his. Then his other hand he grabbed a fistful of her hair and used it to make her look up into his eyes.

"What do you want?"

She blushed and in her momentary embarrassment could only whisper, "umm...I want...uh...I want you, sir."

He took the hand that was in her hair and brought it to her left breast, taking the nipple in between two of his fingers. Then he pinched it with his fingers and pulled on it, causing her to gasp. Then he leaned down so he could whisper in her ear, "Be more specific, little girl."

She closed her eyes, enjoying the somewhat painful yet arousing sensation of having her nipple pinched and the sensual feeling of her coach's breath on her ear and neck. "I want you to fuck me."

"Oh you really want me to fuck that tight little pussy?"

She started to grow more bold and desperately horny. "Oh God yes please fuck me. Fuck my little cheerleader pussy with that hard cock!"

That's all he needed to hear to make him almost completely lose control. He spun her around and bent her over his desk. Briefly he noticed that her pussy had leaked halfway down her leg already. Then he placed his throbbing penis at the entrance to her wet slit. Slowly he entered her, inch by inch filling her soaked cunt. She moaned loudly.

"Oh fuuuuuuck yes! Oh god, that feels so good."

As he continued slowly sliding in and out of her, she started to push back against him to help speed up the pace of his lovemaking. So he pushed her down so her chest was pressing onto the desk and held her there.

"Oh no, you naughty little slut. I'm going to go as slow or as fast as I want."

"Hmph," she pouted.

Smack! He spanked her ass only once, but hard. "Don't be a brat, young lady. I'm in charge, understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand." She suddenly felt very meek, but even that seemed to intensify her desire. "Just please fuck me hard, sir. Use me, fuck me, do whatever you want with me!"

"Don't worry, young lady. I will." Coach Brad then began fucking her again, slowly still, but making sure every thrust went as deep as possible. She moaned with every stroke, and before long, they were both on the verge of climax. Coach Brad began to fuck her eighteen-year-old pussy harder and faster, grabbing her hips to pull her into every thrust.

Then he reached with his right hand and pulled on her hair enough that she pushed herself up onto her hands, which allowed him to reach around her to squeeze her breasts with his left. Then the hand grabbing her hair went to her throat, and his left hand took her left nipple in between his fingers and pinched it.

"Ah! Fuck!" she said, startled by the sudden sensation, which only served to excite her more as she felt another orgasm building.

He growled, "You're just a naughty cock-hungry little cumslut aren't you?"

Katie started to buck against him, on the very brink of cumming harder than she ever had. "Yes, fuck my slut pussy! Oh God, I'm gonna cum!"

His right hand squeezed her throat as he pounded away harder than ever. "Cum for me slut!"

"Ugh..ah...Oh Fuck! Aaaaaaah!" She squealed and then screamed as she bucked wildly, orgasming uncontrollably. Her dripping cunt squeezed him as she came, and he started to cum as well, grunting, thrusting with all his might, and shooting his seed deep into her body.

Katie collapsed, semi-conscious, on top of the desk, unable to hold herself up as she lay in the aftershocks of the strongest orgasm she'd ever felt. Coach Brad, after coming back to his senses, went to his drawer to get the wipes he always kept handy, and as he began to tenderly clean the freshly-fucked cheerleader, thought to himself, 'Hmm...I probably should've closed the door first.

 

The End

 

Published 
Written by BruceWained
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments