Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The French Teacher's Roomates

"In part 4 of the series, Rob meets his French teacher's college roommates."

32
6 Comments 6
4.5k Views 4.5k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Rob was waiting at Miss Aubert's doorstep at 4:00 PM, as he had been doing weekly for several months. He had entered into an unusual tutoring arrangement with his French teacher after being caught cheating on an exam. Not only had that incident earned him twelve strokes of the cane, but it also led to weekly tutoring sessions that used caning, spanking, and paddling as incentives to improve his French. Those weren't the only incentives, however. Rob and Miss Aubert had explored each other sexually in myriad ways. Once shy and unsure of himself around girls, Rob's confidence with the opposite sex had improved even more than his French. He was looking forward to his eighteenth birthday in the Spring, as well as going to college next year and the new adventures that experience would bring.

Today, however, he had mixed feelings about the session they were about to have. He had transferred into the more difficult honors French class and had missed four questions on the weekly quiz. That would earn him eight strokes of the cane and who knows how much spanking during the follow-up review. It was a steep price for the reward he would receive in the end, but it was unquestionably worth it.

The door opened at 4:00 PM sharp as it always did, but not by Miss Aubert. Instead, a petite woman of about the same age greeted him. This had only happened once before, several weeks ago, when Miss Aubert's niece Reine had answered the door. That experience led to an exciting if somewhat painful week. He wondered what this new development would bring.

"You must be Rob," the woman said brightly. "Come right in. I'm Candice, but you can call me Candy. Bridgette will be out in a minute."

Bridgette was Miss Aubert's first name, but Rob never called her that, even when they were pleasuring each other sexually.

After entering the house, Rob saw another woman he didn't know. She was tall and slender, with great legs and small but pretty breasts. She was wearing cutoff shorts and a tee shirt with no bra. Candy was dressed similarly, though she did wear a bra. Her breasts were lovely. Her small stature seemed to accentuate them.

"I'm Claire," the tall woman said. Candy and I were roommates with Bridget at college. We're visiting her this week."

Rob wondered what was in store for him that afternoon. Though he was dreading the prospect of getting eight cane strokes, the thought that the session wouldn't happen at all disappointed him.  He was looking forward to it, not only the sex but the spankings, which always aroused him. Even the canings, or at least the prospect of them, made him hard. There was a fine line between pain and pleasure sometimes, he realized. Were Claire's and Candy's presence going to cause him to miss all that this week? That's what initially happened with Reine, but things turned out fantastic in the end.

Just then, Miss Aubert came into the room. "I see you've met Claire and Candy," she said. "We were roommates for three years in college. Those were the days, weren't they, ladies? We had some fun times, for sure."

Rob tried to imagine college life for three such beautiful women. Guys were probably climbing through the windows to spend time with them. As the old saying went, they probably had to "beat them off with a stick." He then wondered if those were years when Miss Aubert developed such an interest and proficiency in beating with a stick.

His thoughts were interrupted by Miss Aubert. "Claire and Candy are also teachers," she said. "They are very impressed with the results you and I have achieved. They'd like to observe our session today if you're ok with that."

That threw Rob for a loop. He had been worried his session would be canceled, and now these beautiful women would be witnesses. He had a million questions. Would they just be watching, or would they participate in his punishment and review sessions? And would he be servicing them at the end in compensation for his lessons, as he did Miss Aubert?

He decided not to ask those questions and just wait to see what would happen. He was curious, nervous, and excited all at the same time. He certainly wasn't going to say no.

"Yes, that would be OK," he replied.

"Excellent. Let's go into the den then," she said. "You know the drill."

He did indeed know the drill. He followed Miss Aubert and the others into the den. Once there, he took off all his clothes, avoiding eye contact with the roommates. He bent over and put his hands on the desk.

"You missed four questions on the quiz this week, so you owe me eight cane strokes," Miss Aubert said. "I considered going back to one stroke per incorrect answer since you are now in the honors class, but I don't think we'll do that. You'll learn faster this way."

Addressing Claire and Candy, she said, "I normally start toward the top of his buttocks and work my way lower. I try to keep the stripes parallel. I don't think it affects how much the caning hurts, but crossed stripes tend to do more damage, and we meet every week. I take care not to strike his lower back, and I don't normally cane the legs, but I like to place the last stroke in that succulent area where the butt ends and the legs begin."

She drew the cane back and delivered the first stroke. Rob rose on his toes and inhaled sharply, but remembered to say, "One, thank you, Miss." He'd been adding that last part after the glorious day when Miss Aubert had let him cane her.

"Two, thank you, Miss," he said as the second stroke landed.

"You are quite the artist with that thing," Candy observed. "It looks like you used a ruler to position that second stroke."

"Here, your turn," Miss Aubert replied. Take your time, and don't let him off easy. I can see that you like him.

"Three, thank you, Miss," Rob said when Candy's first stroke landed. It wasn't quite as hard as Miss Aubert's, but it still hurt like the dickens.

Candy drew back the cane to land the fourth stroke, but Miss Aubert stopped her. "Don't rush," she instructed, "The pain from a cane stroke builds with time. Make sure you wait long enough for him to enjoy himself fully."

Candy did as instructed and delivered two more strokes, pausing enough between each one for the pain to reach a crescendo. Rob thought they were a bit harder than her first. Claire then said, "My turn."

Claire was left-handed, so she took her position on his other side. This would be a new experience. The cane tip hurt more than the rest of it, so his right butt cheek usually got the worst of a caning. Now it would be the other way around.

"Six, thank you, Miss," he barely managed to get out after Claire's first stroke landed. It had been vicious.

"You will address me as Mistress," Clare replied. Forget, and I will repeat the stroke.

"Yes, Mistress," he said immediately. He didn't want any of Claire's strokes to be repeated, especially if they were anything like that first one.

They were. Rob gripped the desk and struggled not to stand up and grab his ass as Clair's second and third strokes landed. She'd been paying attention to Miss Aubert's instructions because the last landed right at the point between his ass cheeks and thighs.

"Eight, thank you, Mistress," he struggled to say after the stroke. His eyes were clouded with tears and his breathing rapid.

"Excellent, girls," Miss Aubert exclaimed. "Come over to the sofa, Rob, and let's start our review."

Rob sat on the sofa next to Miss Aubert. He was still totally nude, as he always was for review sessions. Claire sat on the other side of him. She patted him on the inside of his thigh.

Candy kneeled in front of him, spreading his legs slightly, with a hand on each knee. His erection had softened somewhat during Claire's extra hard caning, but it stiffened again at the sight of Candy's cleavage and her expression as she stared at his cock.

Typically Miss Aubert was all business during this portion of their session, and he was able to focus on the lesson, but Claire's and Candy's presence put him more on edge. It was a distraction and probably why he missed the first review question, even though it was easy.

"Slap him on the inside of his thigh for that wrong answer," Miss Aubert instructed Claire. The slap came immediately, and it hurt a surprising amount.

He got the following question right, and Candy looked at Miss Aubert, who nodded." Candy proceeded to go down on him, sucking his cock greedily.

"That's enough," Miss Aubert advised. "We don't want the fun to end too soon."

He got the next question right as well, which earned him another round of fellatio from Candy. Unfortunately, the final question has very difficult, and he missed it. Claire immediately delivered a hard slap to his thigh.

"That's two wrong answers in the first review round," Miss Aubert said. Instead of starting with the paddle, I'd like Candy and Claire to each give you thirty hand spanks, so they get a feel for what it's like. Candy, you can go first."

Candy sat on the couch, and Rob got across her lap. She clamped his cock between her thighs just as Miss Aubert did. She started spanking. The blows stung, but she had small hands, and they didn't hurt all that much. After about twenty licks, she said that her hand was hurting. Miss Aubert responded by taking the leather paddle from the desk drawer and handing it to her.

"Much better," she said as she rained another ten blows down on Rob's ass and upper thighs.

Claire then took Candy's place on the sofa, with Rob across her lap. Her spanks hurt quite a bit more than Candy's, and Rob was glad she wasn't using a paddle. After giving him about twenty swats, she said, "Hand that to me," referring to the paddle.

Miss Aubert accommodated her but with a slight rolling of her eyes. Claire proceeded to land ten hard paddle blows on Rob's now quite sore ass and occasionally his thighs.

He mercifully got all the questions right in the second review round. Now he would typically service Miss Aubert orally in compensation for his lessons, and she would return the favor. He wondered what would happen today.

"We're going to play a little game today, Rob, in honor of this visit from my two best friends. I'm going to blindfold you and tie your hands behind your back. You are then to go down on each of us, one at a time. This is a chance to show Candy and Claire everything you've learned in that department. After you've serviced all three of us, you will identify who is who. If you get any wrong, there will be consequences for the mistake."

She didn't ask him if he was willing to do all that, but there was no way he would pass up this opportunity. He was excited about the chance to be with the other women and was confident in his ability to guess right. After all, he'd spent a lot of time intimately exploring Miss Aubert's genitals, and the other two were different enough in build and stature that he thought it wouldn't be hard to tell them apart.

Miss Aubert took a blindfold and a pair of padded handcuffs from her desk drawer. She fastened Rob's hands behind him and put the blindfold over his eyes. She grabbed his cock and led him over to the sofa, and helped him to kneel in front of it.

Rob, in darkness, listened to try to understand what was happening. They all walked around, changing positions so he could not get a sense of where anyone was. Then someone grabbed him by his hair and pulled his head down until his face was in her pussy. He began licking and sucking hungrily until whomever it was orgasmed. Twice more, there was a shuffling of feet, and twice more he ate out an unknown woman, bringing her to orgasm. After finishing the third, he heard Miss Aubert say, "Excellent job. Now stand up and tell us who was who."

He was sure that the first had been Claire. He hadn't been able to feel much other than her pussy and the very top of her thighs, with his head being held in place, but he could sense that the first woman was leaner than the other two, and her pussy tasted a bit different than his memory of Miss Aubert's. He said, "I think the first was Mistress Claire."

He wasn't taking any chances with getting more strokes for failing to call her mistress, even if the caning was over.

"Very good," replied Miss Aubert, "Now, who was next?"

He was having a surprisingly difficult time telling them apart. They were very different in stature, with Miss Aubert being at least six inches taller than Candy, but he couldn't tell that with his head being held in place. After many weeks of tutoring sessions, he figured he'd spent hours tasting and smelling Miss Aubert, but the last two had been remarkably similar. His first impression had been that Candy had been the second woman and Miss Aubert the third, but he was having doubts and kept changing his mind.

"Come along; we don't have all day," said Miss Aubert. "Give us your answer."

He was about to say that the second woman was Candy but panicked at the last minute, failing to heed the test-taking advice of going with your first thought when undecided. "You were the second, Miss Aubert," he said.

"My, my, I would have thought that you could have identified which vagina was mine with all the practice you've had. We must have more in common than I thought, Candy."

Candy just giggled.

"I'm afraid there need to be some consequences to such a lapse, Rob," said Miss Aubert. "But your bottom looks like it has had enough attention for today. Let's go into the other room and see what we can come up with.

With that, she led him by the cock out of the den and into another room. They unfastened his hands and helped him to lie down on what seemed like a bed. They positioned his arms above his head and re-fastened his wrists in padded cuffs. They spread his legs and placed each calf on a pillow, elevating them. He felt his ankles being fastened into padded cuffs and soft cloth restraints tied to his calves, just below the knee, keeping his legs spread. Finally, he felt a pillow being placed under his bottom, raising his pelvis slightly so that his ass, as well as cock and balls, were easily accessible.

SteffieTramp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SteffieTramp

He had never felt more exposed and vulnerable.

He strained to listen to what was happening. He heard a drawer open but little else other than soft footsteps. He couldn't see that Miss Aubert had taken a flogger with twenty or so leather tails from the drawer.

She started dragging it up one of his legs and inner thigh. He flinched when she first made contact but then relaxed to enjoy the pleasant sensation. She continued dragging the flogger tails across his balls and penis. Then with a quick flick of her wrist, she struck the inside of his thigh with the flogger.

He flinched again, though it didn't hurt that much. It was almost a pleasant sensation.

"The three of us are now going to give you a lesson in sensations," he heard Miss Aubert say. "It will be a bit like torture, but I think you will find it more satisfying than painful in the end."

He couldn't tell if they were taking turns or if it was still Miss Aubert, but the intermittent teasing and whipping with the flogger continued. They covered not only his inner thighs but also the backs of his legs and his chest. They occasionally struck his penis and, gently, his balls. His cock became quite stiff.

Then he felt something hot on one of his nipples, or was it cold? It took an instant to tell, but it was definitely cold and felt like an ice cube. It traced the outline of one nipple and then the other.

Then there was something hot on the inside of his thighs. It wasn't burning him, but it was very warm and seemed to run down his legs. He sensed a faint smell. It was probably melted wax, he decided. After it had hardened, they peeled it off. He didn't have much hair on his inner thighs, so that didn't hurt.

The effect of all this stimulation was to sharpen his sense of touch tremendously. He never knew where or with what the next contact would be.  Even casual touches from any of them felt electric.

He soon found himself being massaged by six hands. They kneaded the muscles of his neck, arms, chest, and legs. They also massaged his ass, but gently, since each touch caused him to wince from the sensitivity of the cane stripes.

Three mouths soon joined the six hands. They started by licking him from head to toe and then settled on the erogenous zones. One alternated between his nipples. Another took his balls into her mouth. The third began sucking his cock.

The combined sensation was overwhelming. He struggled to keep control. Just as he was sure he was going to cum,  everything stopped. All he could feel was a thumb and forefinger squeezing the base of his cock, and then that too was gone.

He lay there in glorious agony. His cock throbbed with each heartbeat. He desperately hoped for relief, but no touch came. He knew that if he let himself ejaculate now it would be a ruined orgasm, so he fought off the urge.

"Please! Please can I, can you let me cum now?" he managed to say. "Please?"

"Oh no." It was Miss Aubert's voice. "We aren't done with you yet. We've just started."

Rob groaned.

After a while, when his desperate need to cum had passed, they started over again. Each time they massaged, licked and sucked him. Blindfolded, he couldn't tell one pair of hands from the others, or one mouth from the others. Each time they alternated who tended to what part of his body. Each time they stopped just as he was about to cum.

He felt a lubricated finger slip into his anus during the third round. It massaged his prostate as mouths sucked his nipples, cock, and balls, and hands caressed his thighs and stomach. He tried to imagine what positions they were all in to accomplish that feat so effortlessly.

He lost count of how many rounds like this he was subjected to, but finally, as he was nearing a climax and expecting the stimulation to stop, he heard Miss Aubert whisper, "This is it. Hold on as long as you can, Rob."

He did his best. Squeezing the muscles of his pelvic floor as she had taught him. Finally, he let go. The organism seemed to last forever. Whoever was sucking his cock drained him of every drop.

He didn't know how long he had laid there, entirely spent. He must have drifted off to sleep because the restraints were gone. He slowly removed the blindfold and found himself in the room alone.

Here heard voices from the next room, talking casually. He then noticed that his clothes had been left, neatly folded, on a nearby chair. He dressed and opened the door.

Miss Aubert and the other two women were standing in the kitchen talking. Each had a glass of wine. Miss Aubert was preparing some food. As he entered the room, they all turned and smiled at him.

"Well, hello, sleeping beauty," Miss Aubert said to Rob.

He blushed immediately. As much as they had shared sexually over the past few months, she had never spoken to him in such casual terms of endearment. She was either the strict schoolmistress, taking her student to task, or the voracious sexual partner of few words and a great deal of action.

"You're welcome to join us for dinner," she continued, "if you can stay."

As it happened, Rob's parents had left town for the weekend, so he had no obligation to be home for dinner. He most likely would have been having fast food tonight.

"Thank you, I'd love to stay," he replied. He noticed that Candy gave him a big smile.

"Excellent! I'm making a few hors d'oeuvres now, and then we'll have dinner. We are planning to watch a couple of old movies tonight. I hope that's not too boring of an evening for a young man."

There was certainly nothing boring about the prospect of spending time with these women, Rob reflected. He took a glass of wine, which was cold, white, and very pleasant. He'd had beer at parties before but didn't have much experience drinking. The wine relaxed him, and he found it easy to talk with the three of them.

They ate the excellent hors d'oeuvres, sitting around the kitchen counter watching Miss Aubert cook. When dinner was ready, they filled their plates and moved into the living room to watch movies on the TV. Rob took a second glass of wine.

The films had a decidedly romantic bent. The first was a classic French film, "Les Enfants du Paradis." Miss Aubert said it would be a good opportunity for Rob to improve his French but added with a smile that there would be no quiz at the end. The second film was "Casablanca." They weren't Rob's usual taste in movies, but he had to admit that he enjoyed watching them with these three ladies. If fact, he was enjoying the evening very much. They were treating him like an equal, not a kid.

Shortly after the second film had ended, Miss Aubert stood up and said, "I think I'll turn in for the night. It is a school day tomorrow."

The mention of school reminded Rob of the strangeness of his situation, he a student, sitting here drinking wine with three teachers, not to mention the afternoon they'd had together. He felt awkward again.

At that moment, Claire stood up and said, "Me too. I'm tired".

He noticed her taking Miss Aubert's hand as the two walked up the stairs to the bedroom together. They had been sitting quite close to each other during the last film.

Rob expected Miss Aubert to tell him it was time for him to go home, but all she said was, "Good night, everyone, and thanks for joining us tonight, Rob. You are excellent company."

"Good night, and thank you," he replied.

Now he really felt uncomfortable and unsure of what he should do. Miss Aubert and Claire were gone, and he was sitting on the couch with Candy. He turned to look at her. He was about to say it was time for him to go, but she spoke first.

"Would you like to stay the night?" she asked softly. She looked directly into his eyes. He looked into her eyes as well and saw her captivating smile and a quizzical, slightly raised eyebrow.

"Yes," he replied equally softly.

She stood, reached down, took his hand, and said, "Let's turn in then."

She led him by the hand into the spare bedroom. This was the same room that had been the place of his "torture" earlier in the day, but there were no cuffs or floggers this time. He reflected on the fact that it was much more dignified to be led by the hand than led, blindfolded, by the cock, as was the case earlier in the day.

They made love slowly and deliberately, with a smoldering passion. She guided his movements and encouraged him to take his time. Finally, both spent and fully satisfied, they drifted off to sleep.

When Rob awoke the following morning, Candy was still in bed with him. She was on her side with her back to him, breathing softly. He realized that this was the first time he'd spent an entire night with a girl. Thinking her still asleep, he gently lifted the blanket covering her body. He marveled at her petite form, narrow waist, and luscious ass.

"Do you like what you see?" she said, causing Rob to drop the blanket immediately.

"Sorry," he stammered.

"Nothing to be sorry about," she replied, rolling over to face him. The blanket fell away, revealing her beautiful breasts. She did not attempt to cover them. She kissed him briefly on the lips and said, "Time to get up and face the day. I need a shower."

As she walked naked into the bathroom, she looked back at him over her shoulder and said, "Feel free to join me if you like."

When he heard the shower start, he went into the bathroom and opened the shower door. She smiled as he stepped in to join her. She began soaping him with her hands, paying particular attention to his cock, balls, and butt crack. She traced her fingers over the stripes from the eight cane strokes he'd received the day before. They were clearly visible and still slightly raised.

"Those must have hurt," she observed.

"They sure did," he replied. "The prospect of being caned always excites me, but in the middle of getting eight strokes, like yesterday, I just want it to stop. In the end, though, it's always worthwhile, not just the great sex, but the afterglow from taking my caning well."

He wasn't usually so candid about his spanking fetish, but Candy was easy to talk to.

Crack! "Glad I could be of help then," she said, slapping him hard on his left butt cheek.

"Hey! That hurt!" he yelled. Then on impulse, he slapped her hard on her bottom.

"Ouch, I see what you mean," she laughed. "I guess I deserved that for doing this…."

She slapped him again, hard on the other butt cheek. He immediately slapped her back, and they traded two or three more blows each, laughing as they did so.

"I guess I have been a bad girl," she said, turning away from him, putting her hands on her knees, and wriggling her ass from side to side, "Be gentle with me."

There were already two or three pink handprints on her bottom from their exchange of slaps. He started spanking her slowly, gradually picking up the pace and strength of the blows. She remained in position; her butt stuck out as if welcoming each spank The slaps echoed loudly off the shower walls. He continued spanking her, stopping every now and them to caress her pussy lips and ass crack. That caused her to moan and push her pelvis even further back.

He didn't really want to hurt her. After her bottom had turned a uniform shade of pink, he spun her around to face him and asked, "Are you sorry now for caning me so hard yesterday?"

"Oh, yes sir," she replied, smiling as she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth, "Let me show you how much."

She deep-throated his cock and proceeded to suck and lick it while cupping his balls. After a couple of minutes, she stood, reached up, put her arms around his neck, and pulled herself up. Caught a little off-guard in the wet shower, Rob shifted his position to bear her weight, putting one hand under her butt and using the other to guide his stiff cock into her pussy. She didn't weigh much so it wasn't hard to hold her that way. He thrust his hips upward as she rode him. It didn't take long for them to cum in a glorious wet, warm climax.

They soaped each other up one last time, Rob shampooing Candy's hair and massaging her scalp. They rinsed off, toweled dry, dressed, and opened the bedroom door.

"Well, good morning, lovebirds," Claire said with a grin. She and Miss Aubert were in the kitchen, having coffee and croissants.

Rob, blushing again, poured a cup of coffee and started eating a croissant. It was delicious.

"We need to hurry up so that we aren't late for school," Miss Aubert said to Rob. "Say goodbye to Claire and Candy and get going. You can finish your croissant on the way."

Claire came up to Rob, and he hesitated, but she gave him a warm hug and kiss on the cheek. She was surprisingly gentle considering how stern she had been yesterday afternoon, insisting on blistering his ass with the paddle and cane. "It was very nice to meet you, Rob," she said. "I'd look forward to having fun together again someday."

Candy was next. She kissed him deeply and gave him a long hug. "Last night was wonderful, Rob. You are going to make some girl very happy someday. In the meantime, if you are ever in my neck of the woods…." She smiled and winked at him rather than finishing the sentence.

I will see you in class today, Rob," said Miss Aubert as he turned to her. She was back to being all business.

As he walked down her front steps to his car, Rob marveled at how extraordinary his senior year was turning out to be. What else might be in store for him, he wondered?

Published 
Written by robk460
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments