Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Grimoire - 6.1 - Jennie et Al

"The wife swap continues for a second day."

25
23 Comments 23
10.1k Views 10.1k
5.2k words 5.2k words

When I woke up, the sun was shining, and the two women were wrapped up around each other. Jennie and Sunita seemed to have fallen asleep while mutually eating each other’s pussies. I was enthralled by the fact that Jennie had offered to take Sunita into her household. Those two would do very well together.

I looked at the clock that was ticking away over the mantelpiece and realized with a jolt that it was already well past noon. Our gymnastics of the previous day and night had taken their toll on us.

My wife Agnes was no longer in the room and probably gone back to Bertie’s chambers after her visit with us. Agnes was inexhaustible sexually. This was perhaps because she was a witch as well as the effect that the Grimoire was having on us.

While within the magic of the book we did not seem to age and our sexual vigor seemed limitless. I know that my performance would not have been possible before I chose to live with her in the magic of the book.

I quietly got dressed in trousers and pants and tiptoed out of the room. Descending the staircase, I heard voices coming from the dining room.

“Come in, John. Pull up a pew and relax. We are having a late start today. I think the ladies wore us out last night,” Bertie boomed from the head of the table. “Sit next to Daisy. I feel that she is most anxious to get to know you better. Is that not so Daisy?”

The lady blushed as I sat next to her and greeted her with a smile, “Good day, my Lady.”

“Oh please. Sir John. Just call me Daisy.”

“Well, Daisy I’ll do that if you do me the honor of calling me, John.”

“Have you met my husband Francis,” she said nodding at the weedy looking person across the table.

“Yes, Daisy, we exchanged courtesies yesterday but did not have an opportunity of having a conversation.”

A footman approached and offered me the menu for the day. I had such an appetite I could have eaten a horse. However, I did not want to feel stuffed as I thought of the pleasures ahead. I ordered a small beef steak with asparagus and oven roasted potatoes.

“A growing lad needs his energy I see,” tittered Daisy from next to me as she glanced down at the bulge in my trousers.

From across the table her husband, Richard guffawed and said, “With her, you will certainly need it. I think she has high hopes you will be fucking her very soon.”

The poor woman turned crimson as I am sure I also did. I was not used to this type of public conversation at a dinner table.

Daisy was a tall, long-legged, and buxom brunette. She had an enchanting smile. However, her eyes betrayed sadness. The peignoir Daisy was wearing left little to the imagination as when she leaned forward her breasts were exposed to the sight of all. She sat with her robe partially parted below her hips and revealed a good deal of thigh and extraordinary legs. I was confident that she had absolutely nothing under it.

Agnes walked in accompanied by Jessie and came up to me to plant a passionate kiss on my lips.

“Having fun, John?” she asked.

“Thank you, darling. Yes, I am, and I’m sure you are too.” She smiled sweetly at me and went to sit next to Bertie.

Jennie came and bussed me also. “Thank you for yesterday, John. It was a day I will long remember.” She then whispered in my ear, “I see Daisy is your next conquest. If you want to really seduce her and make her happy I will give you a hint. She likes to be publicly humiliated spanked and arse fucked. Especially in front of her husband. She loathes him and wants to see him humiliated by seeing her used by other men.”

I looked at her with surprise in my eyes. “Really?”

She just nodded and went to sit on the other side of the table. I detected relief on Daisy’s face as it seemed she had her eyes set on me and did not want any competition.

I saw that Sunita was now with Jessie and that I was to have the freckled Irish beauty, Shelagh, be my assistant and fluffer today. She was standing next to my chair waiting for instructions.

Looking over at Richard and not liking the look of the man, I decided to give Daisy her monies worth. I summoned Shelagh and quietly told her to bring a length of clothesline and some cloth pins to the salon.

Turning to Daisy, I placed my hand on her thigh and stroked it softly under the table. I could feel the goosebumps rise on her flesh. “Daisy, are you a naughty girl?” I asked.

She smiled at me. “Yes, John.”

“Slightly naughty or very naughty?”

“Oh, very naughty.”

“What should happen to naughty girls?”

Blushing again, a deeper shade of red suffused her creamy skin, and she murmured, “They should be punished.”

“Should I punish you?” I said while reaching into her robe and fondling her tit within sight of all the gathered assembly.

She gasped and replied, “Yes.”

“Take off your peignoir and your mules and stand up,” I ordered.

“John, the servants!”

Seeing her reluctance, I took her nipple and pinched it hard. She immediately complied and exposed herself.

“Very nice,” I said, running my hands over her body. “Now turn around and give us the back view. Bend at the waist and show us your bum.” When she did as I ordered, I added, “Now part your ass cheeks.”

As she obeyed my instructions, I glanced around the table and saw Bertie grinning as he took out his cock and winked at me. Agnes immediately started to stroke him to his obvious delight. Jessie smiled at me and blew me a kiss.

Meanwhile, Richard had a resigned look on his face as he watched his wife humiliated in front of all his friends.

I stood up and reached under Daisy and cupped her pussy from behind. She was soaking wet, and I wondered where these unknown domineering instincts that I was exhibiting were coming from. I guessed there must always be a first time as I felt my cock rising to the occasion.

My hand lifted under Daisy until she was standing on her toes. I forced her to walk in that position into the salon.

The rest followed. I supposed they were intent on seeing the show. So, this was going to be very public. I instructed Shelagh to bring me a straight-backed chair and told Daisy to kneel. I sat in front of her and lowered my trousers. “Suck it, woman,” I ordered taking her face and forcing it towards my penis.

I felt my glans butt against her closed mouth. “Open wide, Daisy, all the way down your throat. That’s a good girl, take it all in.”

She struggled to raise her head, and I gave her some leeway before forcing her down till her nose was in my pubic hairs. I relented and pulled her up. Tears were streaming down her saliva coated face.

“Now, Daisy, tell us all, are you a naughty girl?”

“I am.”

“Why is that?” I asked.

“I am a slut, John,” she sobbed, “I love being a play toy for men.”

“What should I do to a naughty girl?”

“Please punish me as I surely deserve.”

“In front of everybody right now?”

“Please, Sir.”

“Stand up and drape your body over my lap with your arse facing up.”

Her marvelous rounded behind was soon under my gaze and my reach. She had a genuinely delectable derriere.  I ran my hands over the creamy colored flesh and mauled and pinched her ass cheeks. I could feel her wriggle on my lap and my cock was trapped between her body and mine.

I told my audience that I was going to spank our naughty girl and asked how many spanks she should receive. Suggestions ranging from ten swats per cheek to one hundred. The last by her husband. I distinctly heard Daisy hiss just one word at his suggestion, “Baastuhd.”

“Richard, one hundred swats? I want to punish her not kill her. I have many uses for that marvelous body later. Bertie, we will take your suggestion ten per cheek. “Daisy you are not to move while I apply your punishment. Grip the legs of the chair.”

I ran my hands a couple of more times in circles around her tempting tush before landing the first swat on the proffered cheek. Alternating from cheek to cheek I proceeded to spank in a steady rhythm as I watched her bum turn red. She took it like a trooper. I could hear her sobs as I punished her, but she did not flinch away from it.

Once done I kept her on my lap by placing my hand on the small of her back and pushed her far leg away, so that it dropped to the floor off my lap. Her pussy was now exposed to the view of all, and I ran my fingers through her pussy lips which were dripping with her juices.

“Daisy, I think you enjoyed that? Maybe I should spank you some more.”

“No! Please don’t, my arse is on fire. You have a heavy hand Sir John,” she sobbed.

I parted her ass cheeks and ran my fingernail against her little-puckered hole making her body spasm against mine.

“Ticklish are we? I asked. Without waiting for a response, I lubricated my fingers with her copious ejaculation and thrust two fingers deep into her ass. She mewled and somehow stuck her ass upward taking both fingers completely into her warm confines.

I released her after diddling her ass for a few minutes and told her to stand with her belly against the table I'd had Shelagh place in the middle of what I now thought of as the stage.

I admired her body with its long legs and well-rounded behind. I moved to her and cupped her heavy breasts in my palms and mauled them. “Spread your legs and keep them spread, I ordered.

I asked Shelagh to bring me the clothesline and the clothes pins at which point her husband, Richard stood up and walked over to us. “Daisy, I forbid you to do this,” he snarled.

“Forbid me? Who are you to forbid me anything?”

“Daisy, I’m your husband, and you will obey my wishes. Go get dressed we’re leaving right now.”

“You may leave, I’m staying. I have had it with you. Go back to London to your gay friends and fellow sodomites. You will never get near me again. If I hear any complaints, gossip or threats, I will make your life a living nightmare. Now go!”

I watched him slink out of the room as Daisy resumed her position with her head held high her legs spread wide and her stomach against the table.

“Daisy, are you all right?” I asked.

She turned and looked me in the eye. “Never better, John. You stirred my blood to the boiling point, and I definitely want more stirring.”

She came to me and wrapping her arms around me gave me a very sensual kiss. As she released me to retake her position at the table, I glanced at Agnes, and she smiled and gave me a thumbs up. While the smile on Bertie’s face and the sparkle in his eye spoke wonders.

I returned to my lovely victim and attached a length of clothesline to her ankle indicating to Shelagh that she should do the same to the other leg. Once the legs were secured to the legs of the table leaving her wide open to whatever I wished to do to her, I stepped back and examined my work.  I wound cord around the upper thigh on each leg and using Shelagh’s help stretched her wide open. She was now totally exposed with her pussy and asshole visible to all. As a further refinement, we placed a pillow under her bust and head before pulling her arms forward and stretching her body across the table.

I circled behind her and admired the display she afforded all of us. The audience was abuzz wondering what I would do to Daisy next. Looking at them I could see that the erotic display before them had them mesmerized. Women were sitting on men’s laps and fondling one another while their eyes were riveted on center stage.

“Are you still a naughty girl, Daisy or have you changed your mind?” I asked giving her a smack across her bum.

“Oh definitely naughty, John. Do with me as you wish. My pussy is tingling, and I need to have the fire within me quelled.”

“Daisy, you are such a lewd sight in this position with your holes visible and accessible to anyone who wishes to use them.”

Bringing back to her mind how she was placed and what all could see again made her blush. I caressed her still reddened ass cheeks, and the heat she was radiating turning me on more and more. I longed to feel that heat against my body. I thought, however, one further humiliation was called for.

I swung my hand under her spread legs to land a swat at her proffered pussy. She yelped in surprise, and I continued spanking her pussy lips for a good minute as she writhed in all kinds of ways trying to avoid the blows. The rope held her tight, and she was powerless to do anything but sob.

“Too much for you, Daisy?” I asked.

“Oh, enough, John. It hurts but now that you have stopped it feels so good.”

“Well let me check.” Crouching down I could see her puffy lips were now red and swollen. Her clit was fully exposed, and I took it and rolled it between my fingers and pinched it. Her moans were loud enough to carry through the room and reach the ears of our audience.

“Shelagh, get under the table. Your task will be to finger and tongue that beautiful pussy while I attend to her ass. Now be careful I do not want you to make her cum. Just keep her on edge till I tell you to make her cum if that is required. If she gets too close without my command just give her a smart slap on her clit to stop her or use one of those clothespins to pinch her pussy.”

Shelagh assumed her position and let out a startled, “Sir, she’s dripping wet.”

The audience tittered at that bit of information, and I told Shelagh that I was aware.

Placing myself behind Daisy, I prodded her anus with the tip of my cock. To my surprise, she managed to push back against me to lodge my glans into her receptive asshole. I waited a few seconds without moving and thrust forward spearing her bottom with the full length of my cock. Apart from one ‘ouch’ she accepted the thrust, and I looked down to see her asshole distended around my cock. I started sawing slowly in and out of her tight asshole while feeling the heat radiating from her ass cheeks each time my belly came into contact with them.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

The combined attention she was getting from Shelagh and myself had her moaning in no time. I could feel her muscles clamp around my cock as her excitement mounted. The warmth around my cock combined with the milking she was bestowing on it had me throbbing deep in her bottom. I was getting close to coming when I heard her scream. “Oh, yes harder, John you have me so close. Oh god, you’re going to make me cum.”

“Now Shelagh! Suck her clit and make her cum.” Having uttered those words, I lost all control and flooded her ass with my cum shooting spurt after spurt deep into her bowels.

“Oh yes!” Daisy screamed as her whole body quaked in the aftermath of her orgasm.

I pulled out of her and stepped back to feel a tap on my shoulder. Bertie smiled at me and asked, “Can I have the next dance?”

I just waved him forward.

Bertie told Shelagh to remain where she was, and Daisy thought Bertie was going to skewer her deep and long.

I heard Daisy say, “Yes your highness, I want your royal scepter up my bum, please.”

I went and sat next to Agnes to recuperate and watch the show. It’s not every day you get to see a future king rutting away.

Agnes cuddled up to me and kissed me. “Speaking of naughty, John, where did that streak of pure Dom come from?”

“Agnes, I’m no Dom. Jessie told me what Daisy enjoyed, and all I did was provide it for her.”

“So did you enjoy it?”

“Uh… Yes, I did. Was it not obvious? I was constantly hard as a rock the whole time.”

Agnes laughed and kissed me. “My secret Dom! If I’m naughty, will you spank me from time to time? I would love to feel your strength as you dominate me. With you, I would feel safe, something that I have not felt with anybody ever before.”

“Agnes I would be delighted to redden your sweet ass,” I said as I felt my flagging cock revive at the thought.

As we watched Daisy being brought to yet another orgasm by Bertie, Susan approached us.

“Agnes, we too are going to have to leave after my beaux has his way with Daisy,” she said indicating with a glance where her partner was now firmly lodged in Daisy’s bum, making him the third man to enjoy her charms in the past hour. “May I borrow John before we go? I have wanted to enjoy his cock since I first saw it.”

“Go ahead, Susan. He’s all yours for now, but I want him back in one piece. I love that man.”

Overhearing the conversation, Bertie shouted out, “You’re a lucky man, Sir John, to be loved by this angel and to be on the point of having your cock sucked by the best fellatrix in all of England. In fact, maybe the whole world.”

Turning a bright crimson, Susan said, “Bertie, cut it out! I know you will be the king of the Irish, but that does not give you leave to utter such blarney.”

“Trust me, John, no blarney. Many are the hours I have enjoyed her sweet mouth around my royal member.”

Susan took my hand and dragged me to a divan where she sat us down and immediately grabbed my erection in her hand. She lovingly stroked it while I toyed with her stiff nipple. Susan had that rare ability that so few women possess of knowing what a man likes. A pearly drop of precum appeared, and she lowered her head and licked it up.

“I just love the taste, John. You taste delicious.”

She got on her knees between my parted thighs and started to lower her mouth to me when I stopped her. “Susan, what about you?”

“My greatest pleasure is to make you cum, to taste you, and savor every drop of your seed.”

“Surely you cannot enjoy an orgasm just by doing that.”

“You’d be surprised. I get very close. However, when it comes to my pleasure, I prefer women to men.”

“I have an idea will you permit me to try something?”

“Why yes, you have demonstrated a rich imagination so far. What are you thinking of doing.”

Sunita was passing by, and I summoned her to come to us. I told her what I wanted her to do and saw that she liked the idea from the gleam in her eye. She got on her back on the floor, and I instructed Susan to ride her face.

Susan gave a giggle of delight and wasted no time spreading her thighs and lowering her pussy onto Sunita’s waiting mouth and tongue. Uttering a moan of satisfaction, she dropped her face towards my cock while bracing her hands on either side of my hips.

Her tongue was as talented as her hand had been and starting at my testicles, she licked every inch of my cock. She swirled her tongue around my glans licking every drop of precum that was now flowing from my slit before slowly taking the entire head into her warm mouth.

Dipping her mouth lower she thrust her tongue into my anus sending shivers through my body as she licked and probed my ass. Running her tongue up my scrotum she returned to my cock and took the glans into her mouth. She sucked it in and out of her warm and wet oral cavity.

It was apparent that Sunita was pleasuring her. Susan was almost purring with pleasure as she was fellating me. She slowly slurped my cock into her mouth and rubbed the glans against her soft inner cheek while her eyes stared up at mine with an expression of rapture.

My cock was pulsing as she finally swallowed its full length deep into her throat. Her head bobbed a few times as she gasped for air and then she lodged me deeply into her and started milking me with her throat muscles.

Her moans were vibrating against my cock, and when I felt that I could no longer hold back, she tightened even more and vacuumed my spurting seed down her throat. I discharged stream after stream of cum and from the way her eyes rolled back I knew she was blessing Sunita with her own creamy discharge,

She raised her head and let my now limp cock flop against my belly.

“Oooh! John, what an experience? It was just heaven. Now, why did I never think of that before? It’s the best of both worlds,” she said while using her fingers to gather a stray string of cum and licking her fingers.

“Sunita, darling, come here let me kiss you.” She took that cute face and proceeded to clean her spendings from her face and then used her tongue to explore Sunita’s mouth. “From now on I’m going to ask Bertie for you to be my attendant.”

“Lady Susan, I’m sorry that won’t be possible as I now will be working for Lady Jennie. His Highness has authorized me to go to her household.”

“Oh, how grand. I am happy for you, my child. I will then make it a point to borrow you when I go to visit her,” she said with a giggle which made Sunita giggle back with a bright smile.

“John, I see that my beaux has attended to Daisy. I have to run now as we have an appointment in London this evening. I do wish I could receive you and the delicious Agnes at my residence in the future.”

“It would be our pleasure, Susan. In my humble opinion, you have proved Bertie correct. You are undoubtedly the best fellatrix this world has seen.”

She leaned over and gave me a kiss before she ran out of the room.

 

oooOooo

 

“So was I right about Susan?” I heard Bertie say as he approached me.

“Absolutely. A mouth like that should be declared a national treasure.”

Bertie slapped me on the back. “The party is dwindling, John. It now just leaves you, me, and four ladies. Sybil’s husband had to leave also. What say you? You handle two, and I’ll take two. Then we’ll switch? Feel up to that?”

“I will do my best not to let our side down, Bertie.” I snickered.

“Well, you’d better go and release Daisy before she drowns in her own juices. Shelagh has taken a perverse liking to her pussy. I also believe we should let the serving girls go take a rest. they have been well used, and it will make things more intimate.”

Nodding my head to agree with Bertie, I returned to Daisy and untied her. Her body was like gelatin as she straightened from her position. I promptly lifted her into my arms and took her to an armchair, setting her down gently.

She looked up at me and smiled, “You devil. You set up an incredible experience for me, and I also got the courage to tell my pathetic wimp of a husband to go and leave me be.”

“Well get your strength back my dear I am not finished with you.”

Then turning to Shelagh, I said, “Before you leave, please bring us some champagne and nibbles to restore our strength. We will also need some wet towels to clean ourselves up.”

I glanced down at Daisy, and her pussy lips were still open. I had her raise her bum which revealed a gaping asshole.

I sat down in an armchair facing Daisy and Sybil came over and sat on my lap.

“You did quite a job on my sister, John. I have never seen her so happy at being humiliated and used as what you did to her. Now I hope it’s my turn,” she said wriggling her small ass against my cock.

“Sybil, give me a while to recuperate, and it will be my pleasure to use your nubile body. At the same time we’ll continue to toy with Daisy, does that suite you?”

“Oh yes, you bad boy. It would be marvelous as I love her to bits.”

“Sybil, are all of you partial to the fairer sex?” I asked.

“Most of us are. In this society of ours, our marriages are arranged and are rarely based on love. Our men have mistresses or in many cases prefer other men, and we are frustrated. So what’s good for the gander is good for the goose, so to speak. Now enough talking. Give me a kiss.”

Our lips met and locked in a passionate embrace. Sybil vibrated with pleasure as our tongues wrestled and our saliva was savored by each other.

Breaking the kiss, I set her down telling her I would be right back and stood before Daisy.

“Still naughty, Daisy?”

She nodded with a smile.

“Rest your legs over the arms of the chair. Now scoot forward so we can all see your ass.”

She complied with a naughty smile.

“Now I want you to frig your pussy while we watch. You are not to make yourself cum till I give you permission. Just get yourself to the edge but remember, wait for my instructions.”

I returned to Sybil who asked me how I knew that Daisy also was an exhibitionist. I chuckled and told her I did not but that I was a voyeur.

I lifted Sybil up with her back to me so she could enjoy the show and raised her to feed my cock right into her pussy. That was one of the tightest fits I had ever had around my cock. Her pussy was just a tiny slot between her slender legs. She had no outer pussy lips. She had what would be called in later times a coin slot pussy.

She gasped as she felt me slide into her and fill her tight sheath. I thanked my lucky stars that she was wet and aroused or my cock would have been rubbed raw. I told her not to move while I luxuriated in her hot and wet depths.

We sat there and watched Daisy’s fingers playing in her twat. Her pussy lips were glistening as were her pink inner tissues which were visible for all to see. Her eyes were closed except when she opened them to see who was watching her when a smile would form on her lips.

As we watched her fingers started flying faster and faster in and out and she used her thumb to press down on her protruding clit.

“Daisy, remember my instructions don’t cum till I tell you. Take your fingers and piston your ass for our enjoyment.”

With a frown of disappointment, Daisy complied. I watched Jennie, positioned on Bertie’s cock, smiling mischievously. Agnes was on her knees and toying with Jennie’s clit. It was evident that both women were genuinely entertained.

Sybil placed her feet on the seat of the armchair and raised and lowered her body riding my erection. Like her sister, she was the type of woman who juiced abundantly, and my cock was now fully lodged in her tightness. I could feel the head rubbing against her cervix on each descent of her cute ass.

Feeling my tension build I instructed Daisy to resume work on her pussy. Soon her fingers were flying, and she was moaning with her eyes rolled back, and her body arched well back to let her penetrate deeper. She climaxed with a loud shriek and fell back limp into the chair.

Sybil juices were oozing out, and I could feel them stream over my testicles. My cock was throbbing, and Sybil was moaning as her taut pussy got even tighter around my erection. It almost felt that I was pushing past her cervix and into her womb.

I was about to flood her tight body with a stream of cum when I yelled to Daisy, Now! Cum now for us you dirty, naughty girl.”

With that, I let loose and hosed Sybil’s pussy with a mighty stream of cum and felt her scalding hot discharge flow around my cock.

We were all thoroughly drained for the time being. I lifted Sybil back on to her feet.

I stood up and went to help Daisy stand on shaky legs.

Bertie staggered to me and said, “John, I have a huge bath in my chambers which would accommodate all of us with room to spare. Why don’t we all go there and we can get cleaned up and molest these delicate flowers to our heart's content for the rest of the night.”

“That sounds marvelous. I need some time to recuperate.”

“Not a problem. I think these ladies would be delighted to give us a show while we rest and admire them. Oh! Don’t forget the ropes. I plan to truss up Daisy like a chicken and have my way with her.”

“See what you started, John. It’s all your fault,” Daisy said with a broad smile on her face.

When the evening ended, all were thoroughly exhausted. In the morning, Agnes and I took the coach Bertie provided and returned to our hotel. As we rode along, Agnes put her arms around me. She looked up at me with twinkling eyes. “I can’t wait to get you home. We are going to have so much fun, you and I.”

“What? Even more than before?”

“Oh yes. I guarantee you that,” Agnes said with a chuckle. “Just don't get insufferable because you got to fuck almost all the future Royal mistresses."

 

It would be a trip that Agnes and I would long remember. But it would indeed not be the last.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments