Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Policewoman

"A woman asks a policewoman friend to speak to her son about his vandalism"

95
14 Comments 14
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Helen Ladbrooke was a fifty-year-old uniformed police sergeant and at the moment, although she was on duty, she was driving to the house of a friend of hers.

Helen had never married, but she had had several lovers of both sexes and various ages, and the house that she was going to was that of one of her lovers, forty-three-year-old Sharon Potts although it was not really Sharon that she was going to see.

Sharon, who was divorced, had an eighteen-year-old son named Trent, and Sharon had asked Helen if she could have a word with him.

Trent had been arrested for spraying graffiti and, although he had been let off with a caution, Sharon was concerned about his future, and Trent took little notice of his mother. Sharon hoped that a talking-to from the authoritative Helen might help.

Helen arrived at Sharon's house, and Sharon let her in, giving no indication of their sexual relationship. Trent did not know that his mother and Helen were occasional lovers, but if he had done so, it would have turned him on, because he would not mind giving sergeant Ladbrooke a good fucking, and he quite fancied his mother.

Trent had quite a stable of mature women, some married and some not, that he serviced with his impressive penis and lovemaking skills.

"Trent come here, I have asked sergeant Ladbrooke to come and talk to you," Sharon called to her son.

Trent appeared, thinking that he might have some fun out of this.

"Do you want me to stay?" Sharon asked Helen.

"You can if you wish, but perhaps a private word with your son would be best," replied Helen, so Sharon left them to it.

"Stop smirking, I don't think you know how serious this is," said Helen to Trent.

"Yes sergeant, no sergeant, three bags full sergeant," replied Trent.

Helen bristled, she would have liked to slap the youth's face, but he was incredibly sexy and Helen felt a reaction between her legs.

"What you did is serious and you were lucky that you were not charged; in some countries, you could have got a judicial caning for what you did," said Helen, finding uttering the last few words to be very erotic.

"And I bet that you would like to do the caning," said Trent, smirking again.

Helen was taken aback by Trent's confidence, but he was right in what he had just said, she would have loved to have this youth bent over bare-arsed as she flexed a cane.

"That could be arranged," Helen heard herself saying, she possessed a couple of canes that had been used on lovers of various ages and of both sexes, and on her.

Helen's response momentarily stunned Trent, and he and Helen had eye contact for what seemed like ages, both wondering what would happen next.

"Are you serious?" asked Trent, finding the idea of taking a caning from a mature woman in uniform to he highly erotic.

This conversation was not going anything like the way that Helen had envisaged, she expected to just be telling Trent about the error of his ways, warning him about his future, and telling him how much his mum was worrying about him. This was not that sort of conversation at all.

"What if I am?" responded Helen, trying to buy some time to think.

"It might be fun," smiled Trent, his hands placed on his hips with his fingers pointing to the very obvious bulge in his jeans.

Helen's eyes went to the bulge, and she, sub-consciously, licked her lips.

"Trent, this had supposed to be a serious conversation," said Helen.

"Who is not being serious?" responded Trent, now slowly rubbing the lump in his jeans with his right hand.

Helen was still not convinced that Trent was serious, but he appeared to be offering to take, or even welcoming, a caning from her and he also seemed to be offering more beyond that. Helen was used to being the dominant person in conversations, but she was losing control of this one.

"I have talked to you as your mother asked, I think that I should go," said Helen, weakly and defeated.

"Shall I come to your house tonight, sergeant Ladbrooke?" asked Trent, with that smirk again.

"I don't know, phone me later, private number," said a now flustered Helen, handing Trent her card with various phone numbers on it.

"Will do," smiled Trent, putting the card inside his jeans.

"I have done all I can, don't know if I have done any good," Helen called to Sharon.

"Thanks for trying Helen, I hope so," said Sharon, coming into the room and looking at her son, but not able to tell anything by his expression.

Helen glanced at Trent, and then left, knowing that she would very likely be seeing him again later.

Helen went off duty at three in the afternoon, although Trent did not know that. He had not yet phoned her, and Helen was starting to wonder if he would, she was very much hoping that he did.

Trent had had no doubts about phoning Helen, he was sure that a caning would hurt, but he was still finding the idea very exciting. He also liked the idea of seeing Helen Ladbrooke's naked mature body, she was a curvy woman with what appeared to be large breasts and a big arse.

At nearly five o'clock, he phoned her.

"Hello," said Helen, not recognising the number, but thinking and hoping that it would be Trent.

"Hello sergeant Ladbrooke, it is Trent," said the youth.

"Ah, young Mister Potts, I was wondering if you would phone," said Helen, feeling more in control now than she did during the earlier conversation.

"Yeah, so do you want me to come to your house tonight?" asked Trent.

"That depends on what you will be coming for," replied Helen.

"How about we discuss that when I get there?" responded Trent.

"No, you tell me now or you don't come," said Helen, in her most authoritative voice.

"Okay, are you serious about caning me?" said Trent.

"Very, it might do you good and you seem to like the idea," answered Helen.

"What time shall I be there?" said Trent.

"Do you have anything in mind for after the caning?" asked Helen.

"Would you like me to fuck you, sergeant Ladbrooke?" responded Trent.

"I think that I would like that very much," replied Helen.

"Shall I tell my mum I might not be home tonight?" continued Trent.

"Yes, that might be a good idea," answered Helen.

"What time shall I arrive?" asked Trent.

"As soon as you want," replied Helen.

"Will you wear your uniform to cane me?" said Trent.

"Of course," said Helen. It was not often that police uniforms were taken home, but Helen wanted to add to the judicial element of the caning.

"I will be there very soon," said an eager-sounding Trent.

"I am looking forward to it," said Helen.

Trent told his mother that he was going out and might be out all night. That was not unusual, Sharon knew that her son was probably fucking a female but she had no idea that there were several females that he pleasured, and usually they were of her age, or older.

Sharon hoped that whoever she was, she assumed that it was just one female, that her son was taking precautions, the idea of him becoming a father and her a grandmother, did not appeal.

Trent walked to Helen's house, it was just over a mile because although he had got a driver's licence, he did not own a car and Sharon was reluctant to let him use hers.

He knocked on Helen's door, and she answered it in her full police uniform.

"Ah, Mister Potts here for your punishment, come in," said Helen, stepping aside to let Trent enter.

"Yes, sergeant Ladbrooke, " replied Trent, he was a bit subdued but also sexually aroused.

"Follow me," said Helen after she had closed the door, and she led Trent past her living room to a smaller room.

"In here," said Helen, opening the door.

Trent entered the room to see, amongst other things, a headmistress-type desk with a cane on it.

Helen walked to the other side of the desk and picked up the cane.

"Trent Potts, you have been caught spraying graffiti, you will receive nine strokes of the cane on your bare buttocks, do you have anything to say before the sentence is carried out?" said Helen, bending the cane between her hands.

"No sergeant," said the normally very confident Trent, his voice trembling slightly.

"Very well, you will lower your jeans and your underwear and you will bend over this desk and grip the far side," said Helen, still flexing the cane.

Trent's hands were shaking a bit as he undid and lowered his jeans, he then lowered his boxers to reveal a very impressive, almost fully erect penis. Helen looked at his cock but did not comment, she moved behind Trent as he bent over the desk and gripped the far side.

"You will remain in that position until I tell you to stand, do you understand?" said Helen, looking at Trent's firm and sexy buttocks. Helen was very turned on.

"Yes sergeant," said Trent weakly, gripping the desk firmer.

Helen moved the youth's T-shirt further away from his bare arse. She bent the cane again, slashed it through the air making Trent's buttocks clench in reflex, and then tapped the cane against his backside.

Helen raised the cane, it whistled through the air then CRACK it made contact with Trent's bare arse.

"Oh fuck," yelled Trent, a split-second after impact.

Helen waited twenty seconds before raising the cane then CRACK the second stroke landed.

"Argggh," shouted Trent, as his upper body raised but he kept his grip on the desk. A slight smile spread across Helen's face.

Helen watched two red lines appear on the youth's backside then CRACK she landed the third stroke slightly lower.

"Shit! Fuck!" responded Trent, his upper body again lifting.

After a further twenty seconds, CRACK Helen lashed the next stroke down.

Trent's body lifted again, and he groaned. He slightly swayed his hips and lifted one foot and then the other slightly off the floor.

CRACK stroke five made contact with the youth's bottom, he was getting suitably punished.

"Argggh, oh, oh," shouted Trent, and this time one hand left the far side of the desk as his body lifted.

"Get down, boy," Helen said sternly, and Trent got back into position.

There were now five distinct red lines on the young man's arse.

CRACK Helen put even more power into the next stroke.

"Fucking hell, fuck, fuck, fuck," shouted Trent, and his hands left the desk and went to his buttocks.

"Take your hands away, get back in position," shouted Helen, and very reluctantly, Trent did so. He knew the caning would hurt but this was something else, and there were still three strokes to come. Helen could not see Trent's penis, but if she had been able to, she would have seen that it was fully erect.

GabrielaStonne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabrielaStonne

CRACK the seventh stroke lashed Trent's behind.

"Mmmm, mmm, fuck," responded Trent, raising his upper body but keeping hold of the desk.

Helen's knickers were soaked with her excitement, and her blouse was getting wet with sweat.

CRACK the penultimate stroke slashed across Trent's buttocks, he swayed violently and moaned loudly.

Trent was audibly sobbing, as Helen raised the cane for the last stroke, she was going to make it a memorable one.

CRACK it arrived diagonally, crossing the eight previous red lines.

"Shit, oh fuck, fuck," shouted Trent, his upper body lifted but he kept his grip on the desk.

Helen did not know if Trent was aware that the caning was done, but she waited thirty seconds watching the youth's body heaving as he sobbed loudly.

"Sentence is complete, you may stand up," said Helen, her voice cracking with sexual excitement. She had caned many males and females, but no canings had excited her like this one.

It took a while for Helen's words to register with Trent, but he slowly pushed himself up and put his hands to his whipped buttocks.

"Fucking hell, that hurt," said Trent, in between sobs.

"That should cure you from spraying graffiti then," said Helen, the cane still in her hand.

Trent was still facing away from Helen, rubbing his arse.

"Turn around," said Helen.

Trent slowly turned, still cupping his buttocks, his penis was rock-hard, much to Helen's delight.

"I will give you some time to recover, and then we will get on with the other thing that you are here for," said Helen, putting the cane down on a chair.

"I will give you such a fucking, sergeant Ladbrooke," said Trent.

"As we are going to fuck, maybe you should call me Helen," responded Helen.

They looked at each other for a moment, Trent still with his hands on his arse.

"Maybe you should take them off, or you might trip over them when you try to walk," said Helen, indicating the jeans and boxers at Trent's feet.

Trent bent over, but the sudden change of position made him acutely aware of his stinging arse. He struggled to undo and remove his trainers and then got out of his jeans and boxers. He also removed his socks and then stood, putting his hands back onto his buttocks.

"You know how to use that fucking cane, don't you?" said Trent, smiling weekly.

"Yeah, I have had a bit of practice; do you know how to use that cock?" replied Helen.

"You will find out soon," said Trent.

"Are you taking my uniform off, or am I?" asked Helen.

"I will do it," said Trent, staggering slightly as he moved towards Helen.

Trent undid the buttons on Helen's uniform tunic, his fingers trembling slightly from the aftereffects of the caning.

With the tunic undone, Trent removed it.

Helen stood passively as Trent took off her tie and then unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it out of her trousers before taking it off. Trent looked into Helen's eyes as he reached behind her and unfastened her bra, then took it off and tossed it aside.

Trent wanted to fondle Helen's large breasts, but he was concentrating on getting her naked.

Helen wanted to wank Trent's rigid penis but remained totally passive.

Trent started to lower Helen's trousers, both Trent and Helen's hearts were thumping with the increased excitement.

"Fuck, this is hot," said Helen, who could wait no longer, and locked her lips on Trent's.

As they snogged, Helen started wanking Trent's cock and Trent started dragging down Helen's knickers.

The kissing broke, and Helen took off Trent's T-shirt, making him naked, Trent then dragged Helen's knickers and trousers down to her feet, and she kicked her shoes off and stepped out of her clothing.

They kissed again, Trent's hands were now on Helen's large bare arse.

"Fuck me over the desk," said Helen desperately after breaking the kiss, and she moved beyond Trent and bent over the desk, gripping the far side as Trent had done for his caning.

Trent looked at Helen's magnificent mature arse, which would have to be paid attention to later. His thrashing had added to his ardour as he positioned himself with his erection touching Helen's cunt lips.

"Put it in, fuck me," encouraged Helen, trying to force herself back onto Trent's cock.

Trent needed no encouragement, his penis entered Helen, and both he and the policewoman groaned. He had promised her such a fucking, and that was what he was going to give her.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes," panted Helen, as Trent's large penis moved rapidly in and out of her.

"Fuck, fuck, shit," shouted Helen, as she got fucked towards orgasm.

Trent continued the hard and fast fucking, he was on fire, just like his arse.

"Fucking hell, fucking hell," wailed Helen, as she came hard, tightening her grip on the desk.

The fucking went on and on, Trent felt as though he could last forever, and Helen kept cumming.

Helen had had some great fuckings in her time, but she did not know if any of them had matched the shagging that this youth was giving her.

Helen's body was soaked in sweat and she had orgasmed multiple times when Trent decided to stop trying to hold off his ejaculation.

He gave some rapid short thrusts and then his penis exploded spunk into the woman's hot cunt, making her cum again.

They remained locked in after-fuck bliss, getting their bodies back under control.

"Fucking hell, that was intense," said the well-fucked Helen, when she could speak.

"Was it to your liking, sergeant Ladbrooke?" asked Trent, withdrawing from Helen's cum soaked cunt.

"Truly amazing," replied Helen, and she meant it.

Helen eventually straightened up and saw her police uniform scattered on the floor.

"Shit, I had better get this on coat hangers, I have to wear it again at work at eight in the morning," said Helen.

"Shall we continue in the bedroom?" smiled Helen, from her bent-over position as she picked up her clothes.

"Yes, let's do that," said Trent, lovingly caressing Helen's bare arse.

They went upstairs, each step for Trent was painful, and Helen hung up her clothes. They faced each other and kissed lovingly as Helen's right hand got Trent's cock back to full stiffness.

"Oh good, you are ready for more," chuckled Helen.

"Yes, ready to give you another fucking," replied Trent, fingering Helen's rigid nipples.

"So let's do it," said Helen softly, as she got on her back on the bed, bringing Trent on top of her.

Trent's cock was soon back in Helen's cunt and another fuck had started.

This fuck was as good as the first one and Helen again came multiple times before the youth squirted his cream into her.

They lay quietly as they completed their recovery, Helen now on her front with Trent caressing her buttocks.

"Do you ever get caned, sergeant Ladbrooke?" enquired Trent, as he ran his hand over Helen's substantial arse.

"Sometimes," answered Helen, loving having her bottom stroked by the young man.

"I might cane you when I am here next," announced Trent.

"Oh might you? and what makes you think that you will be here again?" laughed Helen, who found the thought of taking a caning from this youth to be almost as exciting as caning him.

"Yes, I might, and I think that I will be back because our fucks are so good," replied Trent.

"Yes baby, our fucks are so good," said Helen, kissing Trent.

"Oh Trent, I would like to fuck with you all night, but I really must get some sleep," said Helen, after the kissing stopped.

"Are you kicking me out?" asked Trent.

"No baby, I want another fucking in the morning before we get up," smiled Helen.

"I think that we will be able to manage that," smiled Trent.

They did get some sleep, but both were restless, with their naked bodies in constant contact.

It was still dark but Helen had been aware of Trent's hand running over her arse for some time, as she lay on her front.

She was then aware of him changing position and his erect penis was brushing her bare arse.

"Mmmm, what time is it?" purred Helen.

"Time for a fuck," responded Trent.

"Yeah, you could be right," laughed Helen, clenching her buttocks as Trent moved his cock over her backside.

"Do you want me on my back or do you want to fuck me from behind?" asked an increasingly aroused Helen.

"From behind, I think," answered Trent.

After some slight adjusting of positions, Trent's penis was being eased into Helen's cunt from behind.

This time the fuck was a slow, more loving one, but no less enjoyable.

Helen had been close to climax for a while when an increase in pace by her young lover had her cumming.

The lovemaking continued at a slowish pace, although Trent sometimes sped up and had Helen cumming again and again.

Helen was now on her knees and her upper body on the bed and Trent was now fucking her fast.

Trent was about to cum but was delighted when Helen announced another orgasm just before he ejaculated.

"Fucking hell, fucking hell, fuck...Trent," shouted Helen, as her body shook.

Seconds later, Trent spunked in her.

When they settled down, Helen checked the time, it was just before six in the morning.

"Well, no point in trying to get back to sleep, I will have to get up soon," said Helen.

"I am glad that my mum phoned you to give me a talking to," said Trent, as they lay cuddling.

"Ha, not sure if what has happened since is what Sharon had in mind though," laughed Helen.

"No, I suppose not," replied Trent.

"Seriously though, you must forget about this vandalism," said Helen.

"Yes sergeant Ladbrooke," smiled Trent.

"I am being serious, Trent," said Helen.

"Or what? you will cane me again?" said Trent.

"Yes, if necessary...or maybe even if not necessary," replied Helen.

They got up and showered, after Trent had looked at his cane-marked arse in the mirror, and then had some breakfast.

"Do you want me to give you a lift home?" asked Helen, dressed in civies, she would change into her uniform at work.

"Yes please, well drop me near home, I don't want mum seeing me get out of your car," replied Trent.

"Good thinking; I want you to give me more fuckings in the future, you are amazing," said Helen, before they had a long kiss.

"I would be delighted to fuck you again,..., Helen," replied Trent, after the kissing.

A lot had happened since Sharon Potts had asked her policewoman friend Helen Ladrooke to speak to her son Trent about his vandalism, and a lot more was likely to happen.

Helen dropped Trent near his home, they would meet again.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments