Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Trouble She Was In

"A follow up and Sequel to Simplicity's Story, I knew I Was In Trouble"

32
25 Comments 25
29.9k Views 29.9k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Recommended Read

 

Twilight was descending as I pulled up the gravel drive. Turning the key, I settled into the evening silence until I could almost hear the increasing beat of my heart. A distinct tingle was pulsing through me and I sat there for a long moment, savoring the anticipation as thoughts of my beautiful, golden-haired pet filled my mind.

Simmie had just recently come to live with me. Although she was still in training as my sub, she had proven to be more passionate and pliable to my will than I ever hoped. Such was the difference being in love makes. Ours was not a relationship based on sex, though our sex was great, but rather one in which sex was merely a reflection of the love we felt for each other. In just a few short weeks, she filled the missing piece of my heart, and I became the solid ground under her feet. We fit perfectly, and her submission to me was as natural for her as it was satisfying to me.

In celebration of our growing relationship, I ordered a carefully chosen set of toys for us to enjoy together. This was a new and exciting time for us, all the more so because she never had such toys to use before. Simmie virtually glowed as we flipped through the catalog, biting her lip as we chose the vibrator, and positively blushing as I explained the joys of wearing a butt plug.

Since that day, we had been eagerly waiting for them to arrive. Now, according to my tracking link, they were finally here. I had been looking forward to using them on her since I placed the order, and my cock was already throbbing over the idea of teasing her and driving her over the edge of bliss. I was going to do things to her she never dreamed of, and I knew she would allow me any liberty with her body I might choose to take.

I had come to know my pet well in the short time we'd been together and I knew well how impetuous my little minx could be. Patience was not a virtue she was blessed with, and I suspected she would be tempted to experiment with these toys before I could even get home.

That wouldn't do at all.

No, I wanted to be the one holding them and using them on her when she first felt those wonderful sensations. With this in mind, I explicitly commanded her to leave the package untouched until I arrived.

It really wasn't a fair command. To be honest, I had no doubt my order only made her temptation all the more irresistible. The edges of my lips curled upward in a mischievous smirk as I headed toward the front door of our home. ‘Yes,’ I thought with wicked intent. ‘That little minx won't have listened. I'm certain of it. She has no idea how happy I'm going to be at getting the chance to correct that mistake!’ 

My stomach was buzzing with excitement by the time I came in, and my smile grew and became more predatory as I silently walked through the living room, looking for my naughty little plaything. Usually, I would come home to find her waiting eagerly for my return. Upon finding the empty living space, I know I had her. Slowly pulling my belt through each loop of my slacks, I moved quietly down the hall toward the closed door of our bedroom. Without a knock, I pushed the door open to see her petite little form sitting bashfully on the edge of the bed with the shipping box close by. One glance told me all I needed to know. The packing tape was cut and I knew she had disobeyed.

Simmie looked up as I entered, smiling wanly, probably hoping I wouldn't notice. Silly girl. Did she really think I wouldn't see that freshly-fucked look in her eyes? I laughed inwardly, but pretended to be far more angry than I could ever truly be with her.

“You failed to meet me at the door tonight,” I said quietly. “Would you care to explain why I had to come looking for you, and tell me, pet, why is that box opened? That better not be the toys we were expecting.”

As her eyes rose to mine, I allowed the belt to slowly uncoil from my hand. Like a frightened child, her gaze quickly followed the leather band as it reached toward the ground. She trembled and fidgeted nervously as she contemplated what my holding that belt meant for her. I could see the fear in her eyes, but along with it came an excitement, an unmistakable hunger for what was to come. From the beginning, I knew she was aroused by the thought of punishment, but this was the first time she had done something that truly merited it.

This was a critical moment in her training, and I stood frozen, letting the belt sway as she studied it with rapt fascination. I knew she was struggling; struggling to decide if she could allow this to happen without saying her safe word, and struggling to find other words that might lessen my perceived anger. Her full lips turned to a frown and then to a pleading pout as she began to speak.

“Please, daddy...

"Sir!" I immediately snapped. "You've been a bad girl and you will have to re-earn the right to use that affectation for me."

Simmie's eyes grew wet and a soft shudder rolled through her as she absorbed my displeasure.

For a moment, her gaze dropped in submission, and the words "Yes, Sir," passed quietly through her lips. It was as if she just realized how angry I actually was, and I could see how profoundly that affected her.

That hesitance lasted but a moment though, and it passed as quickly as it appeared. Her voice grew stronger again. "I'm sorry, Sir, but... they were here, and you know how excited I’ve been. I just wanted to look at them… I didn't mean to disobey. It just sort of happened. Please don't be angry with me. We can still play with them. I'll make you happy. I promise you will be pleased.”

Her pleas almost softened my resolve, and part of me wanted to reach out and comfort her, but as her Dominant, I knew I had to hold firm. I stood my ground, allowing the darker and more controlling part of my nature take over. I had to admit, watching her squirm like that was simply delicious. I quickly found myself fighting as hard to suppress my smile as she was trying to seem innocent. It was a game we played, and this time the stakes was the pristine whiteness of her tender ass. Deep down, I knew she wanted what was coming as badly as I wanted to give it to her, but the game demanded our parts to be played.

Keeping my voice quiet and stern, I slipped the belt through my fingers, letting the smooth leather caress my skin as my gaze grew cold. “What ‘just happened’, pet? How can something ‘just happen’, especially when I expressly told you not to open that box?”

Simmie seemed to droop as the conversation turned against her and she swayed slightly back and forth as her toes curled nervously into the rug. “Please, Sir. I was so excited, and you weren't here and I…”

“Enough!” I barked and she instantly wilted into silence. “Take a shower, pet. Clean yourself for me and I will deal with your willful disobedience after you are done." Turning toward the hall, I finally let my smile flow over my face as I closed the door behind me.

****

I almost expected Dave to slam the door as he left the room, but as always, such base displays of anger remained beneath his firmly controlled facade. I sat in silence after he was gone, feeling unsure and even queasy over what just happened. Was this a game, I wondered? I thought it was... it should have been, but he did actually seem very angry with me.

It made me wonder, yet I had disobeyed. I had gone against his will, a will I promised to respect. I betrayed a trust and even if the infraction itself was small, he had a right to feel hurt by my actions. I shook my head, feeling confused and guilty for denying the man I called Daddy and Master of his chance to enjoy my pleasure.

I also had to admit, the prospect of being spanked, really spanked, had me weak in the knees with excitement.

I rose, feeling this conflicting cocktail of emotions as I slowly moved towards the bathroom. My skin was ablaze with sensations, as if I could already feel the sting of his belt on my ass. 'Why did this turn me on so much?' I wondered. 'I'm a grown woman! I shouldn't want him do that to me!' Everything I'd grown up to believe said it was wrong, yet there was something about the idea...

Dave and I had discussed the need for discipline, of course. I knew that accepting punishment might be necessary when I became his submissive. It seemed so exciting when we spoke of it at the time.

'Yes,' I thought, 'submitting myself to that would be incredible.' The idea of him being so strong - so dominant for lack of a better word - it appealed to me on a level I didn't really understand. I just knew I wanted it.

No, that wasn't it, I didn't want that from just any man, I wanted him to be like that. Yes, that was it, I wanted the man I loved to be that strong. For him, I would endure his belt and even more. For him, I would be willing to prove my devotion and my love.

As the shower's spray began to heat, I could feel my body begin to heat with it. Dave had slapped my ass a few times over the last few weeks, mostly durning sex, but not always. Each time it made me surprisingly wet. Now, just the thought of having my ass turned red was making me drip. My nipples were hard and I felt that almost electric surge of pleasure run through me as I cupped my firm breasts in my palms.

My touch began to kindle the flames of my arousal and my thoughts drifted back to how my pussy would ache for his cock. It amazed me that I would come so hard whenever he got rough with me. There was just something about him that drove me crazy. Now, I actually found myself craving the touch of his belt on my skin.

Stepping into the shower, I began to soap my body with the lave sponge, thinking about how good my toys felt today. All I wanted was to feel them again, this time with Dave's hand guiding them into me.

"Oh, my gosh," I sighed as I drew the sponge down between my thighs. My pussy was tingling and my nipples stood hard and thick from my upturned breasts. I needed to come and I was sorely tempted to plunge my fingers into my needy hole, but for Dave...

I was in enough trouble already, and if Dave knew how hot his threat made me? No, I couldn't risk letting him know that. He'd surely have me over his lap at even the slightest cause!

'I can't, I shouldn't!' I thought, pleading with myself, but the body sponge felt so good! I knew I had to stop, but even the slightest movement of its wet roughness over my sex caused me to shiver and gasp. Every one of my womanly senses was awakening, and my pussy became a steaming cauldron as I continued to run that sponge over my mound. 'Maybe I can come quick,' I told myself. 'Dave won't know if I come quickly enough! How could he know?'

I was so tempted to just let it happen, but the problem was, Dave always seemed to know everything. I whimpered as I rubbed, knowing I shouldn't but not having the will to stop. Before I knew it, my breathing changed and I felt that glorious pressure building in my core. Using the lava sponge, I continued soaping myself, pushing a little harder each time I went over my pussy and clit.

‘What am I doing!’ My mind screamed. ‘I'm already in so much trouble!' 

I tried to stop myself again and to finish my shower. I knew Dave was gonna be waiting for me and he wasn't going to wait for long. Bringing the sponge back up and over my breast. I continued moving it in circles around my nipples. They were already very hard and so sensitive...

Then, seemingly on its own, my hand slid down my tummy and over my mound. My pussy was soaked! My other hand was squeezing my nipple, one then the other. My fingers began to slide inside of my wet, juicy pussy. It was hopeless for me to resist anymore. I needed to come. I just couldn't wait.

Leaning against the wet, tiled wall, I pushed my fingers deep inside me, thrusting them in and out and imagining they were Dave's. I remembered how he curled his fingers upward, reaching that soft spongy spot and I did the same, igniting a fire deep inside me. 'Oh yes ”that” spot!' 

All the while I was squeezing and pulling, twisting my nipples until the pain and pleasure mixed in my mind. My heart beat hard and my breath became ragged as I felt my moment approach.

Pushing my fingers deep one more time, the most amazing feeling began to wash over me My orgasm grew, wild and powerful until I was consumed by it's heat. Gasping, I pumped my fingers in and out if my sopping sex.

I was trying hard to be quiet, but I was pinching my nipples hard enough to leave marks and the harder I squeezed, the more I wanted to come. My orgasm was coming, and I buried my fingers deep inside of my pussy, screaming out, “Yes, fuck yes!” into the shower spray.

Finally, my orgasm slowed. I slipped to my knees in the corner of the shower, curled up and clenching my thighs tight together as if I were subconsciously trying to protect my tender and sensitive flesh.

Hardly able to move, I bent down to pick up the sponge, hoping to finish my shower before Dave became suspicious. That's when I heard him call for me.

“Babygirl, where are you? Why aren't you finished yet?” He questioned. His tone was sharp and his command abrupt, making me instantly know he wasn't happy my making him wait.

“Almost finished.” I answered, still shaking and trying to get control over myself.

“You better not be touching yourself. If you are, it's just going to be worse for you!"

'Oh, shit!' I didn't say, responding with "I'll be right out, Sir," instead.

My clit was so sensitive by then I could barely touch it with the sponge, but I had to get the sex off me.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

If Dave found out I just came again without permission...

I didn't even want to consider what he might do to me then.

Finishing quickly, I stepped out of the shower, only to meet Dave as he opened the en-suite door.

“Babygirl, what took you so long?" he asked as he handed me a towel. "You are in trouble enough already. Making me wait isn't going to make this any easier for you."

"Yes, Sir, I know. I'm sorry for taking so long," I responded, standing there, clutching the towel to my breasts.

Suddenly without warning he reached between my legs and slipped his finger hard over my clit! It was still puffy and throbbing, and I squealed and jumped as his fingers slipped into me.

Dave gazed into my eyes, smiling knowingly as he withdrew his fingers. "Dry off, pet," was all he said before turning again and leaving me standing there on the bathroom floor.

***

My emotions were running hard as I left my pet in the bath. As soon as I saw the flush in her face I knew she had been playing with herself in the shower. The way she jumped when I touched her clit only confirmed it. 'God, she wants me to spank her!' It was an absolutely delicious thought.

I was highly aroused, and my cock throbbed in my the black silk pajamas as I waited for her to appear. As much as I was enjoying the way night was going, I was frustrated as well. She had to learn how to follow orders. She was difficult and obstinate, and I would not have put it past her to use my own arousal against me in the hope I'd take her then and there, and forget about her punishment.

Well, that wasn't going to happen. I was angry at her new defiance, and the first thing I had to do was control that fury. It was my responsibility to ensure that I delivered no pain to her in that state of mind and I never would. Taking a deep breath, I calmed myself until I could proceed without causing her undue duress.

My hand went to the belt laying across the arm of my chair. She had seen it already, and no doubt knew how it would be used, but I had other plans as well. I removed her toys from their box and placed them on the tray next to me, covering them with a dark cloth to conceal their presence. I fully intended to get my due from her lithe and beautiful body, but I wanted her to wait, just as she was doing to me.

My wait ended just seconds later. Simmie appeared through the door, wrapped only in the soft embrace of her oversized bath towel. At just four-foot, eleven, she was a tiny thing, with spiky blond hair that truly highlighted the beautiful lines of her face. Her green eyes shone brightly in the low light of our room, filled with a timid fear as well as a smoldering heat.

"Come, my pet. Stand before me. I wish to look at you before we begin."

Without a word, Simmie slowly came forward, keeping her eyes down. Her bare arms holding that towel around her breasts and the beauty of her perfectly smooth legs appearing from underneath made her stunning to behold. Just the sight of her like that filled me with a lurid desire and I leaned forward, taking the edge of the towel between my fingertips. With a light pull, I caused her to released her hold and I pulled it away, exposing her wonderfully shaped body.

Her breasts were firm and large for her tiny body, with pink, wonderfully thick nipples that were as hard as little pebbles as the cool air washed over them. Her pussy, which I preferred stay covered in in her light down of golden fur, was still puffy and engorged from her shower time play.

“Daddy,” she began hopefully, but I cut her off.

“Sir,” I corrected evenly. “You are being punished, pet. As I said before, you will have to earn the right to call me that again. Do you understand?"

Simmie's gaze rose, and she bit her lip as she nodded in acceptance. "Yes, Sir. I understand."

"And you know why you are being punished? It's important that you say it, so I know you will not easily let your actions be repeated. So, tell me. What have you done to deserve your punishment."

"I... I disobeyed you, Sir. I opened my gifts before you arrived, and I used the toys you bought me with out your permission."

I waited silently, letting her words fade into the darkness until she began to fidget. Knowing then that she was still trying to hide her guilt, I stood and circled behind her. Running my fingertips up her flanks, I whispered into her ear. "There is more, my pet. I suggest you tell me of your own will. You don't want to add deception to your list of punishments, do you?"

A quick tremble passed through her, and I felt her breath catch for a moment as she thought about my words. "Sir, I don't know what..." she began but then she stopped and sighed deeply. "Yes, Sir. I also touched myself in the shower while you were waiting."

Her tremble turned to a shiver and I wrapped my arms around her from behind, holding her in the warmth of my embrace. "You knew you were to be spanked, yet you were aroused to the point of needing release? Why is that, pet?"

Simmie turned, daring to place her arms around me as she snuggled more deeply into my own. "I don't know why I crave it, Sir. I just know I long for your touch, be it a soft caress, or your palm on my ass. I just need you to want me. Want me, and you can do with me what you will.

****

"I will always want you, babygirl." His words were spoken with such love and sincerity that my heart melted as he spoke them. I felt him squeeze me, and I buried my head into his shoulder, longing to just be allowed to stay right there in his arms. He was my safe zone, my protector and I knew that no matter what I ever did, he would never allow me to be harmed.

Still, I had to be disciplined, and I was ready to accept that. Tears were filling my eyes, tears from the dread of what he was about to do to me, but also tears of the love I felt from him. When his hands flowed down my bare back and cupped my bottom, I sighed and followed his lead.

Dave urged me over his knee, raising my ass high with my knees on the floor between is feet. His touch was gentle at first, gliding over my back and softly massaging my ass until my skin was warm and tender under his palm. He was whispering to me, telling me how beautiful he thought I was, and how much he loved me. He reassured me that no matter what happened next, his love for me could only grow.

I was drifting in a contented haze, mesmerized by his words and his touch, and I barely noticed as he drew the belt off of the arm of the chair. He caressed my but with it for a moment, letting me feel it's smooth, cool surface before doubling it up in his hand.

"This is important, pet," he whispered. "There will be ten, and you must count each one. Failing to count means we will start again. Do you understand?"

It was all so very formal, as if he wanted me to know this was less like a sexual act and more a ceremonial submission to his authority. Understanding his intention, I nodded, saying "Yes, Sir. I will count each one for you."

"That's good, babygirl. Let us begin." His tone was again soft, deceptively so as it turned out, because just a second after he spoke, I felt the belt come down and a hot line of pain appeared in my mind, drawing in it the belts impact on my ass in vivid detail.

"Ahh! Owe!" I winced, caught off guard and surprised by how much it actually stung. My fingers dug into the chair and I tried to squirm, but being trapped as I was between his legs left me nowhere to go.

"Count it, pet," he reminded me and with a start, I remembered his command.

"One!" I said, clenching my teeth and my ass as he drew the belt back and up. Then, again it came down, inches below the first angry redline, and I gasped and winced again.

"Two!"

My ass was already on fire, and Dave took a minute to rub away some of my sting. His hand felt so strong, so warm on my butt, and when his finger brushed my pussy, I almost moaned in my desire to have him inside me.

"God, you are already soaked, pet," he murmured in approval, but he denied me my need to be filled. Instead, I felt his hand slide down, between my thighs and around the edges of my mound. He was driving me crazy, and so when the belt came down again, I was taken completely by surprise.

"Ahh, fuck! Three!"

****

That third slap left another glowing red stripe across both of her tender cheeks. Combined with the other two, most of her tight bum was now bright red. I have to confess, having her allow me to do this made me feel power in a way I've never known. I knew how deeply she loved me, and I loved her even more for it. This was a bonding experience for us, a small part of what made a D/s relationship so strong. She was submitting completely to my will, and I would devote myself to her, and forgive her any possible trespass against my authority,

Simmie sobbed quietly but made no effort to protect her aching bottom. Instead, she seemed to move toward my touch, raising her back slightly as I caressed her, or pushing back on my fingers as I drew them around her now dripping sex. When I caressed her face with the belt, she actually nuzzled into it, letting me know she fully accepted her punishment.

I wetted my finger and drew it between her labia, easily sliding it into her. She was hot and moist and moaned softly as I moved it inside her. She was entering 'subspace' now, and I knew that the pain and pleasure were becoming indistinguishable in her mind. I let her enjoy my finger a bit longer, drawing over her clit, and flicking that tender bud before using the belt again. The crack of the belt on her skin sounded loud in the room, and Simmie quaked as it did. She gasped, and grunted the count of 'four' quickly enough that I didn't hesitate to deliver the fifth.

"Ow, daddy! Five!" Simmie was crying at this point, and clutching the chair arm so tightly I thought her nails my tear into the cloth. She was taking it all extremely well, and I was immensely proud of her, but I knew she was becoming overwhelmed. I decided she'd earned they right to call me Daddy again, and as a reward, I would allow her some pleasure to mitigate the sting.

"Shush, babygirl," I whispered. "You are doing so very well, and Daddy is proud. We are halfway there now. It's all going to be okay. I promise."

"Okay, Daddy," she snuffled and visibly relaxed as I caressed her body.

Quietly, I reached under the cloth, retrieving the Magic Wand hidden under it. Simmie didn't notice this until I flicked it on, but her breath came deep as soon as the insistent buzzing filled the air.

"Daddy?" she inquired as I brought it down, but her words turned to a deep sigh as I rolled the wide head over her sensitized ass. "Mmm, daddy that feels so nice."

"I know, baby girl. If I let you feel more, do you think you can keep from coming too soon?"

"Yes, daddy. I can." Simmie was almost pleading by now, and as a reward, I rolled the head lower until it slid over her mound, sending its powerful vibrations right into her core.

Simmie gasped and bore down on it, trying to grind her clit on the powerful head, I moved it in circles between her thighs, causing her to part them more until I could run the wand right over her clit. The effect was incredible and she froze for a long moment before simply exploding in orgasm.

She quivered and her muscled rippled up her body as she came. Perspiration beaded on her back and her hair became wet enough to cling to her skin. She looked incredible, and I knew I would never forget this moment. I led the wand on her clit for as long as I could, until she clamped her thighs tight and begged me to take it away.

By the time she calmed, she was almost limp on my lap. I doubted she could take more at that point, her body was wracked with exertion, exhausted by both the sting of the belt and the force of her release. "That's enough, pet. I forgive you for disobeying."

"Really, Daddy? No more spanking?"

"Not today, babygirl. Was it really so bad?" I let her kneel in front of me and I drew her up, kissing her gently while holding her in my arms.

Simmie rubbed her bottom for a moment and then shook her head. "No, daddy. I could have taken more. You are very kind to me. But gosh, it made me so wet. I don't remember the last time I came so hard."

'Probably this afternoon when you found those toys,' I thought but refrained from saying so. "We will save the rest of those toys for later, pet. I want you fresh when I put them inside you. Just remember, not until I say, got it?"

Simmie kissed me and ran her fingers over my very hard cock. I'll be good, daddy. I promise." With that, she began to reach through the fly of my pajamas, but I put my hand softly on hers.

"You don't need to do that now, pet. Right now, I just want to hold you and keep you warm. This wasn't about me. This was about us."

Simmie's eyes got bright, and she smiled like a child as I gathered her in my arms. She climbed up on my lap and I carried her to the bed, curling up with her under the covers. Making love could wait. In that moment, she needed to feel my love in a more tender way.

Dedicated to Simplicity, a wonderful and beautiful woman who is, without a doubt, the best thing that has ever happened to me. This was a follow up of her story, I knew I was in trouble. I encourage each reader to see for themselves what a tremendous writer she is.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments