Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trained To Obey And Be Obeyed - Chapter 2

"Olivia's life as a teenager continues"

26
2 Comments 2
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Olivia and her new mum were getting on so well and thoroughly enjoying their new life together. Mrs Lambert, Margaret, enjoyed how she could be the helicopter mum whilst Olivia relished how her mum was so strict with her, with spanking being the chosen punishment.

Olivia was still working as a trainee accountant, but as soon as she came home her mum insisted that she change into her school uniform. That was to represent the age she wanted to be seen as, and it put her in her place straight away.

Margaret had always wanted a daughter who she could help with her homework, so she set homework herself, which Olivia happily did. It was always relatively easy stuff for a girl of her intelligence, but she found it fun buckling down and spending an hour doing the homework which always got her into her submissive mode.

Whenever Margaret had a friend over, Olivia had to be very respectful, always calling her Mrs with the first initial of her name. She mustn't interrupt a conversation between the two adults either. All her mum's friends knew about the arrangement and happily treated Olivia as the sixteen-year-old she was happiest being.

If ever Margaret went out for the evening, she didn't want to leave Olivia alone, and, in fact, Olivia was happiest when there was a babysitter there. It didn't matter to her that the babysitter might be just sixteen herself, but she certainly enjoyed doing as she was told and that included being in bed by nine-thirty. The babysitter was given leg-smacking rights as well which was an added incentive for Olivia to behave

On the first occasion when Olivia was told to get ready to go to bed and said that her favourite programme was about to start, the babysitter told her to stand up and once the babysitter had sat down, she rubbed the back of Olivia's legs and smacked them both several times. Olivia stood obediently still, as best she could, whilst her legs were smacked.

After smacking her legs, the babysitter made it very clear that she would be telling her mum. Even though Olivia went to bed, throwing a bit of a teenage tantrum, stamping her foot and saying rudely, "Whatever," she knew she was in the wrong and got what she expected the following morning. That was her mum coming into her bedroom half an hour before she was due to get up, telling her to take her nightdress off and to get across her lap, and that was followed by a very long and hard spanking.

Olivia went to the office and had a stinging bottom for the morning, but she told herself it was her fault and she had to learn from the experience and accept the babysitter was right to punish her and to tell her mum.

Initially, Olivia and Margaret shared a bed. However, both realised that they were happiest in their respective roles of mum and daughter, so Olivia moved into the second bedroom.

Olivia was always set a curfew. It was nine o'clock so thirty minutes before her normal bedtime. Olivia had to tell her mum whenever she would be late home from work, or particularly at the weekend when she saw her friends. Curfew was never after 9 o'clock, and Olivia accepted the restriction on her social life and increasingly had friends over for sleepovers. They knew Olivia's desire to act as though she were just sixteen and several had watched Olivia being spanked by her mum.

Whenever Olivia was later than her curfew, she knew that two things happened. The first was that she would get a spanking from her mum. The second was that her curfew and bedtime would both be brought forward by 30 minutes until she had met the earlier curfew three times.

Olivia saw this as a particularly good incentive for her to obey her mum, particularly with regard to curfew. After all, a girl her age but living as a sixteen-year-old shouldn't be out after nine o'clock anyway. She knew it was strange given her real age, but what she wanted from her new life was to be treated as a teenager and looked after by her mum as though she were still just sixteen. She accepted the restrictions and punishments were the price she had to pay but fully accepted them in return for being lovingly mothered.

Margaret saw the benefit of spanking Olivia in front of her friends and knew from the orgasms coming from Olivia's bedroom afterwards how aroused she and her friends got. She would also spank Olivia in front of her own friends, and they agreed that a girl Olivia's real age was not too old for a good old-fashioned discipline spanking, and so at sixteen, it was a given.

Another punishment Olivia had to accept was being grounded. Margaret made it clear that there weren't actually any rules for Olivia to keep, except the one and only overriding rule that Olivia had to obey was doing absolutely everything that she was told to do immediately and without any argument whatsoever. Olivia knew that she wanted it that way as well, and it was her own fault when she might answer her mum back or query an instruction. She knew that a spanking was the immediate result which certainly taught her a lesson. However, being grounded was an added incentive to behave, even though she could never behave all the time.

When grounded, Olivia would have to help her mum around the house, particularly with cleaning, not just her own bedroom but all of the rooms including the bathrooms. Margaret did have a cleaner, and Olivia would be set the task of helping the cleaner, Olga, and doing what Olga told her to do. Olivia had to admit to finding cleaning particularly boring but knew that Olga was given the authority to smack her legs if she didn't work hard enough, and her legs got smacked more than once each time she had to help.

Whenever grounded Olivia also had to hand her mum her electronics, particularly her phone and tablet. It made her life more boring but again was part of the incentive to behave. Her mum would keep both the tablet and phone switched on, and if a friend called, she would answer and explain why she had the electronics and not Olivia, and readily told the friend she had been spanked. Either way, Olivia was not allowed to take the call until after her grounding had ended.

So, whilst Olivia had always wanted to submit to an authoritative mum, she also had to accept authority over her by the babysitter and the cleaner. Whilst not to Olivia's liking, she had to admit to understanding why that made sense to relieve the pressure on her mum, and it was her mum who rightly made all of those decisions.

Even with all of the restrictions Olivia enjoyed her new life and loved her new mum. Most of the time she was well behaved and did as she was told and was respectful. When she wasn't or didn't do what her mum said then she couldn't question her mum's decision to spank her, whether at home or at a friend's.

Whenever they went out shopping Olivia knew not to make eye contact with others or speak directly to them, just as Mrs Dawson had taught her. If she did make eye contact or speak directly to anyone other than her mum, then she fully accepted that her mum would smack her legs and that was invariably followed by a bare bottom spanking when they got home, and thirty minutes taken off her going to bedtime.

Even when sent to bed early, Olivia saw the punishment as needed and worthwhile. There was really something quite special about being an alpha female when at work but who had to be totally obedient when at home. She didn't mind the stress whilst at work but loved the stress-free life at home. That, and being put across her mum's lap and having her bare bottom spanked and then being sent to bed early when she could finger herself to huge orgasms.

On the other hand, Margaret loved the pressure of a home life having to look after a sometimes-difficult teenager. It certainly had its challenges, but it gave meaning to her life to know that she was training her daughter to behave and, hopefully, grow into a responsible adult. She knew that Olivia was well thought off at the office, but still saw her as the needy teenager that she was when at home and knew that a stinging bottom would be such a good constant reminder for her whenever she misbehaved.

RitaMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RitaMay

Today, Olivia was grounded but had a friend of hers, Becky, over for a sleepover, they had both gone to bed by nine-thirty. Margaret had twice already gone into the bedroom to tell them both to be quiet, but things got out of hand again and she needed to go in for a third time.

Margaret didn't knock on the door because naughty sixteen-year-olds didn't deserve any privacy, even though Becky was actually twenty-three as well. When she walked in and put on the light she heard Becky whisper in a worried tone, "Your mum's got the hairbrush."

Olivia shushed Becky and sat up in bed, biting her lip, knowing exactly why her mum was holding her wooden-backed hairbrush.

Olivia knew that her mum didn't stand on ceremony even when one of her friends was there because they knew exactly what the structure of the home here was. So, she didn't even try to object when her mum instructed, "Get out of bed, young lady. I want your nightdress off and you standing next to your dressing table chair which you'll turn around into the room, and then I am going to show you once again what happens to you when you are so naughty and disrespectful."

Olivia knew that the longer she took the worse the punishment would be. It wasn't that she enjoyed the actual punishment, but she did want to show her mum respect even though it might just appear that she was simply being obedient knowing that she was about to be punished in any case. Nevertheless, she quickly got out of bed and pulled her night dress up over her head.

Margaret noticed that Becky wasn't surprised to find that her daughter's pussy lips were completely shaven so reckoned that she had seen that before. Anyway, judging from the orgasms she heard coming from the bedroom last time Becky had stayed she felt that was a natural presumption.

Once Olivia had put her nightdress on her bed, she went over to the dressing table and turned the chair into the room. The thing was she was definitely nervous because every single time she found the spanking went well beyond what she could cope with and always ended up crying buckets. It was only afterwards that she relished the pain.

Margaret went and sat down on the chair and certainly had no qualms about spanking Olivia in front of Becky. After all, Becky knew that spanking was the standard form of punishment in the household. Whilst Margaret did not insist that any friends sleeping over accepted the same punishment, nevertheless they were expected to watch and feel sorry for Olivia as they were normally participants in whatever wrongdoing she was being spanked for.

Olivia always regretted misbehaving as the normal teenage reaction to being told she was about to get a spanking. However, as she knew that she had been in the wrong, and, frankly, even if she didn't, she knew she had to follow her mum's instructions. She bent down across her mum's lap and had the now regularly repeated view of her upside-down legs. Of course, she regretted misbehaving, even more, the next moment when she felt her mum's hand rubbing her bottom in circles, and even more so as the first spank landed which was then followed by spank after spank.

Because her mum insisted on her behaving well and was rightly upset when she didn't, she always made sure that she gave her a really hard spanking. After all, whilst lots of sixteen-year-olds thought they were well above being spanked, Olivia knew she was one teenager who didn't and regretted what she had done wrong almost immediately. She knew that didn't stop her mum from making sure that the spanking was another really hard one because their relationship was built upon discipline, with Olivia knowing she needed to obey her mum and her mum knowing it was for her to teach her daughter the consequences of misbehaving.

Margaret from time to time looked across at Becky and saw her wince and that she was blushing, but she knew that she wasn't going to have to suffer the same consequences. That wasn't the same with all of Olivia's friends because two of them who came regularly for a sleepover said that they should suffer the same consequences and Margaret had spanked them as well as Olivia on more than one occasion. Both girls lived at home with their mums and Margaret discovered quickly that girls both after that accepted the same discipline from them. She knew that Becky wasn't one of them, but again that didn't hold her back from giving her daughter a really hard thrashing.

Once Margaret was happy that she had turned Olivia's bottom bright red, she moved downwards and spanked the backs of her legs, and it took several minutes to turn them the same colour as her daughter's bottom cheeks. All the time Olivia was squirming around on her lap and gasping but did stay in place, taking every spank.

Margaret glanced across at Becky as she turned and picked up her wooden-backed hairbrush. She then gave Becky a knowing look before she turned back and looked at Olivia's bottom, raised the hairbrush above her head, and brought it down with a loud thwacking sound on her far bottom cheek. Just then she glanced up at Becky again and saw her wince even more markedly and she was open-eyed as though not understanding why Olivia took such a hard punishment given her real age.

Margaret ignored the look of horror as she proceeded to spank Olivia's bottom, watching it flatten with each spank of the hairbrush and then bounce back just as she spanked the other bottom cheek

Olivia's gasps turned into yelps with also quite a persistent, "Sorry, mum, really sorry, mum," although she still stayed in place taking every really hard spank.

Even once Olivia was crying Margaret said to her, "This is what happens to you when you are a naughty girl," as she continued to spank her naughty daughter's bottom.

Of course, she was really directing that comment at Becky, knowing that they had both been naughty together, but it was only Olivia who was being punished. Mind you, Margaret did wonder whether Becky was getting wet at the sight of watching her friend being spanked, and she knew that she would find out afterwards if the usual loud orgasms came from the bedroom. She hoped they would because whilst she really did want Olivia to be a good girl, she knew it was natural for her to misbehave, and she loved having friends with her who sympathised with her after the spanking.

Once Margaret was happy with the several bruises that she had added to Olivia's bottom cheeks, she said sternly to the back of her daughter's head, "Now do as you are told, young lady. I don't want any more noise."

With that, Margaret tapped Olivia's bottom which she knew meant that she could get up. She immediately went to her bed and got under the covers, deliberately not putting on her night dress because she knew that after a spanking, she had to be naked as a further sign of her submission to her mum's authority over her.

Margaret left the nightdress on the bed and was confident that Olivia would not be putting it back on. On the other hand, she waited at the bottom of the stairs listening for any noise that came from upstairs and smiled as she heard the fully expected loud orgasms from Olivia's bedroom.

Margaret was just as unsurprised and very happy in the morning when Olivia and Becky came downstairs and Olivia came over to her, threw her arms around her neck, gave her a kiss and a hug, and said, "I'm really sorry for being naughty last night, mum, and I fully deserved to be spanked."

It spoke volumes about the relationship that Margaret and Olivia had, both loving the other as a mum and teenage daughter and looking forward to that relationship continuing for years and years to come.

Both knew they were due an annual review with Mrs Dawson who was always anxious to find out if the relationship was giving the couple that she put together what they wanted. Margaret and Olivia knew they were going to tell Mrs Dawson this was exactly what they wanted, which made her feel good and that what she was doing was worthwhile. For Mrs Dawson, it was couples like Margaret and Olivia that proved that point.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments