Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let Me Show You I'm Sorry

"He was angry, I was sorry. I needed his touch, his forgiveness, his body."

9
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

"Can I suck your cock?" I text you.

I have been warned not to speak, you are lounging on the sofa, naked, teasing me. Angry with me for disagreeing with you over plans this weekend. I am craving your control, your acknowledgement. I need to apologize in the only way I know how, with my body. I hold my breath waiting for your spoken response. 

"Yes." You shift slightly and look at me for the first time all evening. "Undress."

The command is spoken softly, but obviously is just that, a command. I stand in front of you, a large picture window behind you, cars driving by on our street, and the curtains wide open. I bite my lip, hesitating for a moment. You cock your eyebrow at me, waiting for my obedience. You rarely wait long. I reach for my shirt, and pull it over my head. My dark curls cascading to cover my breasts, I reach behind me and unclasp my bra, and let it fall to the floor.

Maintaining eye contact with you, I unbutton my jeans and step out of them, revealing black lacy boy short panties. Your favorite. You tell me to leave those on for now. Your cock is hard, jutting from between your legs, reaching up towards your navel, I glance at it, and lick my lips, then look back into your eyes. You nod once at me, and I kneel before you, between your legs. I lay my cheek against your thigh briefly, seeking the comfort of being able to touch you. 

"This is not for you, love, but for me. Suck." 

My eyes widen slightly at your tone. Rarely are you so displeased with me. I lean up, my hands on your thighs and lick the vein from the base of your cock, to the tip, swirling my tongue around the tip, sucking it into my mouth. 

"No hands, just your mouth, Love." 

I bring my hands to my thighs, and push myself further onto your rigid cock. Sucking as I go down on you the way you like, I pull back up and let the head slip out of my mouth with a 'pop'. I lower myself back down, until the tip of your cock is pressed against the back of my throat. My nose in the curly nest of hair at the base of your cock, as I begin to pull back up you entwine your hand in my curls and hold me still for a moment. You push yourself back into my mouth, pressing against the back of my throat again. 

"Look at me."

I raise my eyes to meet your green ones. 

"I am going to fuck your mouth, and then when I've had enough of that I'm going to fuck your pussy however I want it. You will not touch yourself and you will not cum." 

As you speak your other hand grabs the rest of my hair and you tilt your hips up, pushing your cock even further into my throat. I swallow against you. You don't wait for me to agree to your terms, I will always agree to them. I am yours and whatever you want to do with me is your decision. You pull back enough for me to take a quick breath, and slam back in. Over and over you drive your cock at a punishing rate and force into my mouth. My eyes begin to water, you slow slightly, but become more forceful and I know what you want. You lean back as you pull my head down further.

"Swallow against the tip, or don't. Either way, you're doing this."

I quickly start swallowing against the large head as it prods the back of my throat, and with a small pop, you slide down my throat with a groan. One hand shifts to my throat, as you push in and out, feeling your dick slide up and down my throat from the outside. You still, holding me in place, my throat constricting against you. You hold me there for what seems like forever, looking into my eyes. As my vision begins to blur, you pull out in one quick jerk, pulling me onto your lap in what feels like the same motion. As I straddle your thighs, you reach up and pluck at one of my nipples. Pinching, pulling, twisting, teasing me to the brink of pain, then switching to my other breast. Your other hand cupping my ass. You push my panties aside, and smirk,

"You're soaked, my Love. My little cock sucking whore. Say it."

"I'm yours, all yours," I breathe out in a whimper.

kittycutee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kittycutee

You grab both of my nipples between your finger tips, and pull up and out, as my body follows. That is my signal to get on your cock. You love how responsive my body is to you, how you can lead me anywhere by my nipples. You position yourself at my entrance.

"Put your hands behind my head on the sofa, don't move them."

In one hard stroke you enter me. I gasp at the sudden intrusion. Your hands reach behind me and grab my lace covered ass, and pull apart my ass cheeks, granting your cock deeper access into my pussy. You thrust up harder, bottoming out. Your cock meeting my cervix, pushing against it every time, you lifting me and lowering me onto yourself, as you lever up to meet me. Slamming into me, burying your head into my neck you nip at my neck and shoulder, no doubt leaving marks for the next day. Your fingers digging so deeply into my hips I'm sure I'll be marked there tomorrow as well.

Over and over you pound into me, no words, just the sounds of flesh pounding into damp flesh and my moans and whimpers. 
You reach up and wrap your hand around my throat and squeeze with just enough pressure for my breathing to alter slightly. 

"You. Are. Mine. This. Is. My. Pussy" 

Each word is punctuated by a thrust deep into my womb. You grab my hair again, wrapping my curls around your fist and pull back. You lean forward and bite at my breast, knowing I love it. The heady edge of pain and pleasure drives me closer to the tipping point. Your other hand leaves my ass, and reaches for my clit. Your thumb rubbing at it, in firm, small circles quickly. I am close and you know it. You have told me not to cum, but this is your favorite game. You thrust, and rub and bite, once, twice, three times and I explode around your cock. My pussy gripping your cock, sucking it up even further, milking it. You groan. You swivel me to the side, laying me on the couch, your hand still at my throat, and you thrust fiercely three more times to find your own release deep inside. Our juices mixing together. You lean back slightly, a twisted grin on your face as you drag your hand down my torso as you pull out and you say, 

"Oh, Love. I told you not to cum".

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AugustEyes3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments