Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tracy Meets Her Cyber Lover

1
16 Comments 16
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Tracy Park was going to do something out of the ordinary.  She had met somebody online and was going to meet up with them.  They chatted online every day for the past three months.  Their cyber sessions were extremely naughty and always made her orgasm.

They usually chatted online and would role-play.  They both took their time creating storylines that were very involved.  She would never masturbate until the very end.  Her friend was sometimes late with his replies which probably meant he was jerking off.  She liked making him excited with her words.

Tracy had turned the cam on for her lover and showed her face to him.  He told her she was the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen.  She had a great body and he told her so.  Tracy was blessed with large breasts and Dylan liked a woman with a nice set of knockers.

She also had a very curvy body with a nice ass.  Dylan liked that she had hips to support the round ass she had.  Dylan would record his voice for Tracy to relax to.  His voice was hypnotic, and she liked to make herself cum while listening to his voice.

Dylan was older and Tracy was just twenty-one.  Dylan was married and that kind of bothered Tracy.  She didn’t like that he cheated on his wife.  Dylan’s wife was ill, and they hadn’t had sex in many years.  He told Tracy that she was the most exciting woman he ever met.  He was going to be in Tracy’s city and wanted to meet her. 

Tracy was unsure but her curiosity got the best of her.  She was very excited and couldn’t wait to meet Dylan.  Dylan told her there would be many surprises when they’d meet.  She wondered what the surprises would be.  She went shopping for the big evening.

She bought lingerie and a nice dress for the night.  She did a lot of primping before the big reveal.  She wanted to look beautiful for him.  She knew what turned him on and wanted to show him how she listened to his wants and desires.

After taking a long hot bath and listening to Dylan’s tapes, Tracy did her make-up and her hair.  She walked over to her drawer and pulled out a pair of black lacy panties.  She walked over to the bed and put her thigh-highs on and attached them to her garter.  She put her demi style bra on.  She looked amazing. 

She walked by her closet and pulled out her black dress.  The dress was quite form fitting and showed off her amazing breasts.  She looked amazing.  Dylan had ordered her a limo to pick her up and take her to the restaurant in the hotel.  They’d have dinner and if all went okay, they would stay the evening. 

~~

The limo picked Tracy up.  She got inside and looked at her phone.  She was very nervous and hoped that Dylan was the man of her dreams.  She wondered how old he was.  She hoped that there would be some chemistry. 

She was in the car for about twenty minutes.  The car stopped and the driver opened her door and Tracy got out.  It was a lovely hotel and Tracy walked inside.  She walked over to the restaurant.  Dylan told her to order a drink and wait for him by the bar.

She ordered a glass of wine and sipped on it and waited for him.  Dylan knew what she looked like and she didn’t have a clue.  She waited there for about a half an hour.  Eventually, a man came up from behind and whispered into her ear. 

Tracy turned around and Dylan was behind her.  Tracy smiled at him.  He was a bit older than she had thought. She smiled and Dylan sat down.

“Hello, gorgeous!  Don’t you look amazing?  Stand up and twirl around for your Daddy.”

Tracy did as he said and twirled around.  He licked his lips while the young girl did as he said.  He was quite happy with the outfit she had picked out.  She didn’t talk much but just smiled and listened to Dylan.

“You look more scrumptious than you did on cam.  You’re making Daddy very hot for you.  Is my kitten happy with her Daddy?”

“I am.”

Tracy wasn’t too sure about the whole thing.  He was much older than he said.  She didn’t want to come off as stuck up or anything.  She would just have an amazing night and probably never talk to him again.  He was tall but a bit heavy.  He was much older than he let on.

“Darling, let’s have some dinner.  A table is ready for us over there.”

“Okay.”

They walked over to the table.  Dylan ordered champagne and steaks for the two of them.  Dylan asked her questions about herself.  Tracy tried to smile and seem engaged.  She really wasn’t feeling anything.  She kind of felt catfished and wondered why he left out so many details.  He was much older, around sixty years old.  She wondered if he’d be able to get it up.  He was very nice and made her laugh.  She knew that he was turned on by her.

He went into his jacket and pulled out a wrapped present and handed it to Tracy.

“What's this?  You didn’t have to buy me anything.”

“Open it!  I wanted to give you something.”

Tracy opened the box and it was a gold necklace with a locket.  She opened it up and it was inscribed and read: 'For my kitten - Love, Daddy'.

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

“It’s beautiful, Dylan.  It wasn’t necessary.”

“Enjoy it, my little one.  Daddy loves his little girl.”

Tracy took it out and put it on.  It looked stunning with her outfit.  She just smiled and sipped her champagne.  Their dinner arrived and they both enjoyed their meals. 

“Would you like dessert?  You know that you’re my dessert.”

Tracy smiled and felt her skin crawl.  She knew that he wanted to fuck her.  She would just have to be a good girl and do whatever he said.  She would give him an amazing night and never see him again.  This was her plan.

Dylan ordered Tracy some chocolate mousse and after she ate it, he paid the bill.  He helped Tracy up and they walked to the elevator.  He asked her if she’d like to stay the night.  She agreed.  In the elevator, he grabbed her and planted a passionate kiss on her lips.

Tracy was surprised he was a good kisser.  He smelled nice while they embraced in the elevator.  Tracy was feeling better about their evening.  She liked his kisses.

The elevator stopped at the next floor and Dylan and Tracy got out.  Tracy followed Dylan.  Her heart was beating fast and she was now looking forward to the night.

Dylan opened the door and Tracy walked in.  It was a beautiful room with a king-sized bed.  There was also a Jacuzzi in the room.  A bottle of champagne was chilling and a beautiful basket filled with goodies was on the table.

“Darling, why don’t we go into the Jacuzzi.  I’ll pour some champagne.  You have me all horny for my special girl.”

Dylan poured the champagne and watched as Tracy undressed.  She looked so hot in her sexy lingerie and he loved her body.  She had gorgeous breasts which were quite large.  She had a nice ass which was so round and gorgeous. 

Dylan handed her a flute and she sat in the tub.  Dylan removed his clothes and to Tracy’s surprise, he was hung like a horse.  He must have taken a Viagra because he was stiff as steel.

“Darling, I hope this makes you happy.  Daddy needs his kitten.”

Dylan sat beside the beauty and kissed her passionately on her mouth.  He took her hand and put it on his cock.  Tracy worked her hands up and down his gigantic penis. 

“Kitten!  Ride your Daddy.  Daddy aches to feel your pussy.”

Tracy climbed on top of Dylan’s lap.  She pushed his cock into her pussy and rocked up and down on his cock.  His cock was very large so she had to push it in slowly.  Once inside, she bounced up and down.

Her tits were enormous and shook up and down while she rode Dylan’s cock.  He kissed her deep and passionately while they made love in the tub.  After awhile Dylan stood up and carried the beauty to the bed.

He pulled her legs apart and licked every fold of her vagina.  Tracy moaned and slithered on the bed.  Dylan was amazing with his tongue and she came quickly on his mouth.  Dylan lapped her up like a kitten. 

“Kitten!  Get on all fours.  Daddy wants to fuck you hard!”

Tracy got on all fours and Dylan pulled her to the edge.  He spat on his finger and wiped it on her pussy.  He slid his cock into her shaved pussy.  He thrust in and out of her cunt.  He pushed his finger into her asshole while fucking the gorgeous creature.  Her ass was very tight but it drove her wild with delight.

“Daddy!  I’m going to cum.  Oh, fuck!”

Dylan was fucking his slut hard with his cock and fingering her asshole.  She came like a racehorse while he filled her up with his cream.  She was surprised for an old guy how much cum he produced.

“Let Daddy clean his kitten.”

Dylan pulled out of Tracy.  His cock was dripping from their mixed cum.  Tracy opened her legs wide while Dylan drank their cum.  He spent extra time on her clit which made her scream in ecstasy.  Even though Dylan wasn't the greatest looking man he sure could lick her to orgasm every time with his tongue.  He was very skilled which excited the stacked beauty.

"Kitten, would you please give Daddy head?  I want to see my kitten get me hard again.  You're driving me crazy with those amazing tits and ass."

Dylan got comfortable on the bed and Tracy was eager to please her daddy.  She opened her mouth wide and sucked on the tip of his cock.  He liked how wonderful it felt in the beauty's mouth.  He had taken Viagra earlier in the evening.  He would be hard for their whole evening together.  He'd be able to please his little minx and she was pretty surprised at how hung he was.

His cock sprang to action while she pleasured him for a long while.  She continued to take more and more of his cock down her throat.  He played in her hair while she made amazing sucking noises with her mouth.  She sucked for an extended amount of time.  She drained his cock of all his cum and when she was finished, he held her in his arms and they fell asleep.

Several times during the night he licked her pussy and in the morning he ordered breakfast and more champagne.  The two of them spent more time in the hot tub and eventually he kissed his beauty goodbye and the limo took her back to her house.  She was totally smitten with her daddy.  Even though he wasn't the best looking man, he certainly was the best lover she had ever had.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments