Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Typical Wednesday; Conclusion.

"All I can muster is an enthusiastic, eccentric and elaborate nod of the head accompanied by yet another gut-filled, pillow-muffled growl."

182
63 Comments 63
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

After I wipe myself down on my bathrobe, leaving it in a cum-stained mess on the floor, I walk into the bedroom, welcomed into the poorly lit room by your now semi-soft cock, rested on your lower abdomen as you lay in the middle of the bed, your feet over the edge.


I lay down next to you, facing you, my knee on your thigh. My hand instinctively reaches out for your cock once more, nails softly scratching down your belly as I delicately sink my teeth into your shoulder.

"Mmm, oh hello again!" I say with a giggle as my dainty hand wraps around you once more.

My eyes struggling to adjust to the darkened room still, but I can just about make out the shiny head of your cock as my hand gently starts to squeeze and stroke you back to complete firmness. Twisting as I slowly pump with my hand, reaching the base, my fingers stretch out and brush against your balls. In the blink of an eye, my head has moved from your shoulder to allow me to take the head of your cock firmly to the inside of my cheek. Gently closing my teeth around the ridge, careful not to bite as I close my lips and suck the head with intense pressure.


My hand once again begins to work your long shaft, from your balls to my lips and back whilst I eagerly suck the head and press my tongue on the eye of your cock.

Bringing my hand from supporting myself to the warm spot between my legs, I push a finger into myself. I am soaked. I let out a deep groan, grinding against my own hand for a moment.


Removing the finger, I bring it up to your face and allow you to smell and taste my sweet honey. Abruptly changing my position, bringing, that same sweet smell and taste just centimeters from your face, my knees now placed either side of your head.


With a gentle spank and squeeze; you grab my hips and pull me down onto your face, burying your strong tongue into me. Tongue-fucking me and feeling me press down against your face

Groans escape my mouth as I push your big, gorgeous cock deeper into my mouth, deeper into my throat.
At the same time, you grab both cheeks of my firm ass and pushing a finger into my asshole with your tongue invading my pussy. The warmth of your finger and tongue working into me momentarily making me hold you in my mouth, forgetting to suck the exact thing I have been wanting. No, needing! It seems you notice my distraction and begin to thrust your hips upwards, pushing yourself into my face.


It's 10.45pm, our guest is asleep down the hall and here I am, being throat-fucked, your tongue in my cunt and a finger in my backdoor simultaneously. Not a single care in the world at this moment is given to her. "Fuck!".

Your grip on my waist and arse cheeks loosens, I feel it for that split second and swiftly spin 180 degrees and up into a squat. One hand still firmly gripping your marvellous cock as I place my other hand on your chest, lowering my soaked and freshly tongued pussy onto your cock.


Taking you half way, then back to just the head. I hold this position for a moment, my eyes now fully adjusted to the dark and looking through your eyes into your mind. I know what we both want. I drop into a deep squat, taking your cock deep, in its entirety to the balls, letting out an involuntary moan - much louder than intended - Your hand rushes to my mouth "fuck, Georgia! Shhh!" Biting your shushing hand, I slowly grind my waist against you before gingerly, lifting back up.

Feeling my pussy begin to squeeze, wriggle, raise and lower onto your steel hard cock; you let out a throaty breath of pleasure as I travel down your shaft, inch by glistening inch. Lifting myself back up to the tip and then slowly back down, feeling the girthy length filling my warmth again and again.


I continue to ride you in the squat position, but my legs begin to shake as my pending orgasm takes sudden control. Wave after wave, my pussy repeatedly thumping down and leaking onto your cock. Giving in, I drop onto my knees and lean forward to gather my breath, to gather my thoughts. You are still burried deep, feeling my pussy twitch and convulse around you, pressing my now freshly showered, but now sweaty and clammy body against yours, I whisper between deep gulps of air and nibbling at your stubbly cheek; "now, I want YOU... To fuck ME."

Within a micro-second you push me up off of your chest slide me off of your slick, wet cock then help me onto all fours and get behind. You rub the throbbing head of your cock against my wanting hole and push the tip into me. Suddenly sliding the full length in, balls deep, bending over top to whisper in my ear "Is this what you wanted?" as I feel your coarse hairs press against and tickle my arsehole.

Arching my back, my eyes rolling into the back of my head, bringing a pillow to my mouth - I let out a muffled cry "no, this is what I needed!!"

Pulling back slowly, you then thump your cock back into me, giving me every inch with long and deep, purposeful and rhythmic strokes.

KatelinEvanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatelinEvanss


Reaching beneath myself, my hand finds my clit as I begin to frantically and desperately rub.


Suddenly your hand meets my own, your strong fingers wrap around mine and you yank my own hand from under me and push it out in front, depriving me of a third release this evening.


Your hand instantly finding my clit, pressing, squeezing and rubbing it slowly between two fingers as you continue to drive your cock into me.

I feel another guttural groan coming along, letting it go muffled into the pillow, fully aware of our guest sleeping down the dark, echoey hallway. Hearing my muffles, you instantly feel your balls tighten. Increasing your pace, grabbing my waist as leverage to plunge and fuck your cock as deep as it will go. Forcing me to repeatedly moan, groan and yell into my pillow.


My hands and legs now useless at holding myself up any longer, I fall to the bed. Laying prone, you follow me down using your weight to hold me still as I suddenly cry out another powerful orgasm directly through the pillow. My pussy coating your cock with my wetness, and seeping out into the bed sheet, wettening my thighs as you continue to fuck me throughout my temporary heaven without mercy.

I sense you need a release, your pace is relentless, feeling my body shaking under you. Straining to hold off a few more seconds, you lean forward and ask; "Do you want to watch me cum?" as I feel your hot breath on my cheek.


Unable to think, unable to speak as my orgasm is still passing through me, all I can muster is an enthusiastic, eccentric and elaborate nod of the head accompanied by yet another gut-filled, pillow-muffled growl.

Slowing your pace so I can recover, you place a hand under my waist, your other under my shoulder and efficiently flip me over, grabbing my ankles and putting them over your shoulders. Slowly and deliberately teasing as you gently slide your entire length back into my warm, red, wet pussy. My heart is racing, my chest is pounding, my legs are like jelly as I helplessly watch you get that knowing look through the mess of what is my hair, sticking to my face

Now it is your turn to stare into my eyes as once again you fuck me deep. Feeling your balls about to explode, you pull out, trying not to scream as cum starts to explode from the tip of your cock and onto my stomach for the second time this evening. A very verbal "Fucckk" escapes my open mouth as it's instantly closed with my own hand. Watching your throbbing cock as rope after rope spurts, shoots and paints my stomach and breasts. Feeling the huge explosion of your hot cum on my body forces the last possible bit of wetness from my pussy, my own last, mini orgasm as I feel it trickle down between my cheeks, into the bed.

Grimacing as the bursts slow to a trickle, you see an exhausted and satisfied smile dominating my face as I lay almost motionless, watching you stroke the last few droplets of cum from your softening cock against my throbbing clit, through my now sleepy and half closed eyes.

Published 
Written by Georgia_27_8
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments