Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A very sexy day

"As owner of a company, you have a very busy (but sexy) day."

3
2 Comments 2
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
You hear a knock on your office door.

“Come in,” you say.

The door opens and Jennifer walks in.

“You wanted to see me, boss?” she asks, a little nervous.

You keep looking at the envelope in your hands.

“Close the door, please,” you tell her.

She closes the door and slowly walks towards you.

“Have a seat,” you say, still not looking at her.

“Is everything alright, boss?” she asks.

“This is my company,” you start. “I started it twenty years ago, at the age of twenty-five. I build it up from the ground. I started with one customer. In my first year I earned around fifty-thousand dollar. Now, I earn five hundred thousand dollar every month.”

Jennifer looks confused. She opens her mouth to say something, but you continue your speech before she can talk.

“Never did anything bad happen. No accidents, no illegal trading, no scandals.”

“Boss, I-I’m sorry…” she mumbles.

“How long have you worked here?” you ask.

“O-One month next week, sir.”

“One month,” you say. “Not one scandal in twenty years, I hire you and after a month all I hear about is scandals!” you shout.

Jennifer is looking scared.

“I can explain…” she says.

“Can you?!?” you shout as you throw the envelope towards your assistant.

She picks it up from the floor and opens it. She looks inside and knows she’s in trouble.

“Oh god,” she whispers as she starts to cry.

“So, I’m interested in your explanation, Jennifer.”

“It’s.. I..”

“What?” you ask her.

Jennifer looks up at you, her face covered in tears.

“Please don’t fire me,” she begs.

“I have to, you leave me no choice,” you tell her.

You know how to get what you want. You always have. You’ve used that skill to build your company and you’re going to use it again.

“Please, I really need the money,” Jennifer continues.

“I know,” you say. “Your mother, she’s sick, right?”

“Yes… she needs experimental treatment and a kidney transplant….” Jennifer cries.

“So you figured stealing money from the company, my company, would help?”

“I-I wasn’t thinking straight,” she says.

“I can see that.”

“I’m really sorry. I’ll pay it all back, I promise.”

“Sure, more lies. Just tell me, did you steal from me before or after you fucked that guy from the marketing department?” you ask.

Jennifer’s jaw drops down.

“So you know about that too…” she cries.

“I know everything,” you tell her. “So what are we going to do about it?”

“Aren’t you going to fire me?” she asks, looking up at you with a small hint of hope on her face.

“That depends. What will you offer me?”

“I’ll pay it all back, with interest!” Jennifer offers. “And I won’t mess around with co-workers, I promise!”

You laugh.

“That’s all? You can do better than that, pretty girl.”

Jennifer is a smart woman. She knows what you want.

“Sir, please…”

“If the marketing guy is good enough, I am too,” you say.

“If I agree, can I keep your money?” she asks.

“If you’re good, yes. If you’re bad, no.”

“I’ll do it,” Jennifer says.

“Remember, Jennifer, this isn’t a one-time thing. We’re going to do this many more times,” you tell her.

Jennifer hesitates.

“But, if you agree, I’ll pay your mother’s medical bills.”

“Really?” Jennifer asks.

“Yes. So what’s it going to be?”

“I’ll do everything you say, sir.”

Jennifer walks towards you and bites her lip. She undoes the top button of her blouse.

“No, not now. There are too many people here, we can’t risk getting caught. I can’t use another scandal.”

Jennifer stops.

“After work?” she asks.

“Yes,” you answer.

“Okay, sir.”

“You can leave now,” you order.

She leaves and closes your office door behind her. Your cock is rock hard, just from the thought of fucking your beautiful employee. The day only just started, meaning you’ll have to wait all day until you can lay your hands on her ass. As the day slowly passes, you see most of your employees leave for lunch. You realise it’s lunchtime. You eat your lunch and think about Jennifer.

“She has got a damn fine body,” you think to yourself.

You laugh to yourself, thinking about how nice it is to be the boss. This is the first time someone stole from you, but you handled it pretty good. Your cock again reaches the state of full erection. You decide that jerking off is the best solution. It’ll relieve the pressure for now and will also help for you when you’ll fuck Jennifer later today, because you’ll probably last longer.

You stand up from your seat and find the envelope you threw at Jennifer still lying on the ground. As you pick it up, the picture of Jennifer fucking the marketing guy falls out. You reach to pick it up and look at it. You can see Jennifer sitting on her knees, taking a cock as deep in her mouth as it can get. You walk over to your desk and place it in a drawer. Jerking off isn’t good enough, you need that sweet pussy of Jennifer around your stiff cock!

You sit back down and pick up your office phone. You dial Jennifer’s office number.

“Come to my office, now!” you say before immediately hanging up.

A minute later Jennifer is standing Jennifer is standing in your office.

“Lock the door,” you order her.

She does as you ask.

“Blinds,” you say.

She closes the blinds, so nobody can see what’s happening inside your office.

“Clothes.”

Jennifer slowly starts to undo the buttons of her top.

“We don’t have all day,” you say as you stand up.

Jennifer makes sure to lose her clothes fast, not wanting to upset you.

“Do I have to say everything?” you ask. “This way I’ll still fire you… and sue you!”

Jennifer gets a scared look in her eyes, but immediately walks over to you and drops on her knees. She unzips your trousers and pulls out your cock. She gasps as she sees it. Jennifer takes your cock in her mouth. She also uses one hand to jerk you off.

“Use your other hand to get your pussy wet, you’re gonna need it,” you tell her.

As Jennifer skilfully sucks on your cock, you lose your jacket and shirt. You softly moan and look down.

“Look at me when you suck me off, you slut!”

Jennifer looks you straight in your eyes while bobbing up and down on your rod. She knows exactly what to do. Her lips are milking your cock, while her tongue moves around your cock. With one hand she is still jerking your cock, while the other has moved to your ball sack. She fondles your sack.

“Ooohhh you slut, you like blowing guys, don’t you?” you moan.

Jennifer blushes. She’s still looking straight into your eyes. You feel your orgasm slowly boiling up.

“I’m going to cum in your mouth, you better swallow every single drop,” you warn her.

Seconds later you moan loudly as you release a torrent of sticky, warm cum inside her mouth. You release several spurts into her mouth. She swallows it all, like you ordered. When you’re done, Jennifer stands up. She smiles at you while licking a drop of cum from her lips.

She turns around and starts to walk to her clothes.

“Where are you going?” you ask her angrily.

“Aren’t we done?” she asks confused.

“No.”

You push her back on her knees, your semi-erect cock pointing at her mouth.

“Wha-“ she starts, before you shut her up by pushing your cock inside.

“Bad girls need punishment!” you shout.

You hold her head as you start to fuck her mouth. You move in and out of her mouth with great speed, every time hitting the back of her throat with your member. Your cock is hard within seconds.

The room fills with ‘gak, gak, gak’ sounds. Jennifer tries to push you away, but she can’t overpower you. You keep fucking her head for a little while, before you decide you want more. You let go of her head.

“What was that for?” she asks, as she tries to catch her breath.

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2



“Shut up, slut.”

You pull her up and bend her over your desk. You feel her pussy, your hand immediately gets soaked in her juice.

“You liked it, didn’t you?”

She opens her mouth to answer, but no sound comes out. You pushed your cock inside her pussy with so much force that all the air was sucked out of her lungs. You start to fuck her roughly.

“You… ohhhhh…forgot… the… ahhhhhhh…” she pants.

“Condom?” you groan.

“YES!” Jennifer yells, clearly enjoying the way you’re using her.

“Sluts don’t ask men to wear condoms.”

You keep pounding away at your helpless employee.

“Oh god, oh god, I’m closeeeeee,” she moans.

Before she finishes her sentence, her dam breaks. You saw it coming, so you pulled out your cock. You sat down and buried your face between her ass cheeks. You push your tongue inside her opening. Jennifer stops moaning after a while, as she regains control over her body.

You pull your face away. Her pussy juice is dripping down her legs. You watch her from behind, Jennifer still bend over against your desk. Then an idea pops up in your mind. You push your cock against her wet hole.

“Anyone ever been there?” you ask.

Jennifer reacts in shock as she feels your cock pressing against her asshole.

“No, please, not there!” she begs.

“You’re my slut now, I decide which hole I use.”

Your cock is soaked with Jennifer’s pussy juice, and so is her asshole. You slowly push in.

“Oooooowwwww” Jennifer howls.

You push in until your entire cock has disappeared in her ass. You slowly pull back and push back in. With every thrust, you feel her ass getting used to being penetrated a little bit more. Soon you find her ass loose enough to start the real fun.

Your hands reach forward and find their target: Jennifer’s tits. You grab them and squeeze them hard. You start to fuck her ass as fast as you fucked her pussy. Her tight ass clutches your cock as you pound so hard that your desk moves a couple of inches.

Soon you feel another orgasm coming up. Jennifer’s moans, which have turned from moans from pain to moans from pleasure, sound like music to your ears. You love it when you make women moan.

“It’s so goooood,” Jennifer moans.

This sets you off. Without warning you start to blast your load into her asshole. Jennifer feels the warm stream filling her ass and starts to contract her ass around your cock. After you filled her ass, you pull out with a loud, plopping sound.

“Good girl,” you say.

Jennifer stays in her position. You hand her some wipes as your cum starts to leak out of her ass.

“Don’t let any drop to the floor!” you tell her.

She wipes her ass and looks at the cum drenched wipes.

“Such a waste,” she whispers.

“Don’t worry, tomorrow I’ll fill your mouth again.”

You both get dressed. Jennifer walks out of your office. A while later you open the blinds again. The office is filled with your employees. You thought they would still be lunching, but as you look at the clock, you realise they must have been working for at least an hour.

You resume your work. At 5 p.m. all of your employees leave. Jennifer leaves a couple of minutes later. From your office you watch her enter her car and drive away. The thought of her gets your cock hard once more. You return to your computer. After the long fuck session, you need to catch up on some work.

As you’re almost done, your phone vibrates. It’s a text from your wife.

“Gotta work late, see you tomorrow. XXX Kelly.”

“Damn,” you say as you feel your cock almost bursting through your boxers.

You really need another fuck. With your wife working and Jennifer gone, there’s only one option left. You jump into your car and drive to the usual street. You park your car. Some girls walk up to your car.

“Want some company?” they ask.

“Where’s Sandra?” you ask.

“She ain’t working tonight,” one of the hookers says.

Another disappointment for you.

“Which one do you want?”

“You,” you say pointing at one of the hookers. “Where are you from?”

“Romania,” she answers.

“Get in,” you order her.

She enters your car as the other girls walk away. You know the prices, so you give her the amount of money you usually pay Sandra.

“You come her often, don’t you?” she asks while putting her money away.

“Well, what can I say,” you start. “My wife doesn’t share the same needs as I do.”

She smiles.

“You’re not the only one,” she tells you. “I’m Angela.”

“Hi Angela,” you say. “Let’s go somewhere more private, shall we?”

“Sure, where do you want to go?”

You drive away from the street and turn onto a road that leads into the forest. At first Angela looks scared, but she knows you’re a regular, so she thrusts you. You pull up to a small cabin. You both get out of the car and you open the door for Angela.

“It’s nice.”

You close the door behind you and pull Angela against you. You reach under her dress and find her shaven pussy. You push a finger in and start fingering. While thrusting your finger in and out of her, you walk towards the bed. When you get there, you pull the dress over Angela’s head. You’re stunned when you see her amazing, slim body. Sandra, your wife and Jennifer combined wouldn’t even get close to her beauty.

Angela pushes you over on the bed and unzips your trousers. She pulls your cock out and sticks it inside her mouth. Without any trouble she takes it as deep as it can go. She starts to bob up and down, soaking your cock with her saliva. After a while she grabs a condom and puts it on. She resumes sucking for a while. Her cock sucking drives you crazy, but you want more.

You pull her head up. She looks at you and knows what you want. She helps you to get out of your clothes. You lay down on the bed as Angela places her legs next to your waist. She slowly lowers herself on your cock. Her pussy is tight, which surprises you since she’s a hooker. She starts bouncing up and down on your cock, her tits bouncing with some delay. If you hadn’t cum twice already, you would have shot your load already, but right now, you’re not even close.

“I’m not the first today, am I?” Angela asks.

“No, how did you know?” you pant.

“Every guy cums within seconds when my tits start bouncing around,” she moans.

“I can’t blame them,” you say.

“I’ve got another trick, ready?”

“Ohhh yes, give it to me!” you moan.

Angela lifts herself up and lays down next to you. She’s lying flat on her stomach. With her hands she spreads her ass cheeks.

“What are you waiting for?”

You grin as you get up and point your cock at her opening. Her small ass turns you on and you can’t wait to be inside her pussy again. You push in. It’s not easy, because Angela is holding her legs together.

“Oohhh, so tight,” you moan.

“Good, right?”

“Oohh yes.”

You start to fuck her. You know you’ll cum soon, but you’re not the only one. Angela has started to moan louder and louder. You lean down and start to kiss her neck and shoulders.

“Cum for me,” you whisper into your ear.

She can’t hold on anymore and starts to cum. You keep fucking her while she orgasms. After she’s done, it’s your turn. For the third time today, you shoot your load into a gorgeous woman. This time, sadly, your cum only fills the rubber condom. You collapse on the young Romanian. It’s been a hard day for you. You fucked two women, came three times, and did some other work, but that latest part is not important.

“I think I might see you more often,” you tell Angela.

“Too bad for Sandra, she lost a good customer,” she jokes.

You pull out of Angela and lay down next to her.

“You can take a shower if you want, if you smell like sweat I don’t think you’ll get another customer today.”

“You think that my pussy can take another one? I’m going home after you drop me of, but I won’t refuse a shower,” she says.

She walks away. You wait a couple of minutes before joining her. You paid for oral and vaginal sex, until you cum, so whatever happens next will cost you more.

Angela smiles at you as you join her. You make out with her and wash her hot body. When she’s clean, she returns the favour.

You drop her off at the street where you picked her up and drive home. When you get home, your wife is lying in bed. You join her.

“Did you have to work late as well?” she asks.

“Yes, honey.” You lie.

Your wife and you drift off into a deep sleep. Tomorrow you’ll have a busy day again, as you’ll fuck Jennifer in the office and either your wife or Angela afterwards.

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments