Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amore Probito- Forbidden Love

"Jake felt his manhood grow in his trousers as the sexy Milena pressed up against him in the club."

5
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
670 words 670 words

End of Summer - Two weeks before school

Rome, Italy

Eighteen-year-old Jake Adams was in a night club on vacation wearing a chic black suit, which he thought would impress the Italian ladies. He sat at the bar on a stool having a vodka and coke. He used his fake ID which his older brother, Noah, made for him and it worked.

A tall, leggy, gorgeous Italian woman with long flowing wavy black hair walked over to him in a tight skin black dress in her mid-twenties.

"Hi," he said with a wink and a cute smile of flirtation when he saw her.

"Hi," she replied with an accent. The corners of her plump seductive red lips spread into a huge smile.

Their eyes locked as the chemistry radiated off their bodies. She leaned forward and whispered something in his right ear which made his brown eyes widen with delight.

Jake followed the sexy woman through to the back of the club squeezing through hot and sweaty dancing people. The heavy club music thudded in his eardrums as he followed her into the restrooms. He was taken by surprise when she grabbed him up by the scruff of the collar and pinned him up against the wall and started kissing him passionately. He kissed her back.

He felt his manhood grow with arousal in his pants as her body pressed against his.

"Take me," she whispered seductively into his ear.

Jake lifted her up onto his waist as he kissed her passionately and placed her down on the side by the sink. His hands fumbled with his trouser button and then slid them down as her dress rose up. Jake slowly pulled her underwear off and then was making passionate love a few moments later.

They moaned pleasurably with delight as they reached orgasm.

"What's your name?" Jake asked a few minutes later after catching his breath pulling his trousers back up.

She slid her underwear back on and lowered down the skirt of her dress. She just smiled and then kissed him full on the lips.

MelinaRush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelinaRush

"Why do you want to know my name?" she asked. "We had great sex, that's what we both wanted, nothing more."

"I'd like to get to know you."

"Milena," she said finally. " My name is Milena. You're so cute and a great fuck."

They both laughed.

"I have two more days before I go back to America, can I see you again?" he wondered.

"Yes, come to my husband's villa tomorrow. He will be out," Milena told him. She leaned forward. "We can fuck like rabbits."

Jake smiled widely with delight before he kissed her passionately holding her body pressed up against him. He felt aroused again.

"Let's have sex again now," she said.

Within a few moments, Jake and Milena were making love again and then cried out in ecstasy a moment later.

The following day, Jake arrived at Milena's villa once the coast was clear and her husband was nowhere to be found. 

Jake and Milena headed for the bedroom and kissed passionately stripping each of their clothes off and kissed each other's intimate areas gently and seductively driving them wild with pleasure. When they made love, the walls shook like an earthquake as the king-sized bed thudded against them. The bed creaked louder and louder beneath them the more they fucked hard and faster. Jake grabbed hold of her long hair in his hands as he fucked her from behind. 

"Oh, god!" he cried. 

"What?" she asked. 

"I'm coming!" he cried. Jake cried out in ecstasy as his body collapsed on top of her.

Milena's body trembled a few moments after as she orgasmed as well.

They laid side by side together catching their breath.

She turned to him. "You Americans really know how to fuck," she said. 

Jake grinned widely at that. "You better believe it, baby," he replied. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

This was one vacation Jake Adams was never ever gonna forget.

Published 
Written by passionhottie88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors