Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arrival And Departure

"An exchange student saves a coach's season."

65
11 Comments 11
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"My first full-length work of fiction. Constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated."

“I still can’t believe this is happening,” Coach Terry Carnes said to his wife Patty as they drove to the airport. “This girl is the one, she is going to get us over the hump and win me that state championship. I just know it.”

Coach Carnes was one of the most successful high school volleyball coaches in Pennsylvania. In seven years as the head coach, he had led the North Fulton Bombers to five straight state tournaments including three final fours, and one championship game appearance, which they lost.

Coach Carnes knew he would have another stellar team. With five returning starters from the previous year’s team that lost in the semifinals, including the top outside hitter in the state, his daughter Sierra, he was confident they would make it back to the state tournament. But he was tired of being an also-ran. He wanted to hoist championship banners in the gym and put state title trophies in the case. He wanted to be remembered as a legend, one of the best volleyball coaches in the state’s history. For that, he needed Ella.

Ella was seventeen and widely considered to be one of the top middle hitters in Europe, having played on Germany’s junior national team that made headlines across the continent. She was the missing link to his championship dreams. The only problem was that she lived in Hamburg, Germany, well outside the enrollment zone of North Fulton High School. Coach Carnes knew of organizations that helped bring European students to the United States through exchange visas. That was his chance.

It took many phone calls, emails, and a lie or two, but after weeks of work, he was finally able to get in touch with Ella and her family. He convinced them that a year in the States would look good on university applications and she could continue to play volleyball on a high-level team that was regularly competing for championships.

Ella’s parents agreed to enroll her in the program on the condition that the Carnes family be her host parents for her year abroad. The exchange organization agreed. Coach Carnes was ecstatic and spent the next few months eagerly anticipating Ella's arrival.

The whole family went to pick up Ella. Coach Terry, his wife of twenty-one years, Patty, their daughter Sierra, a sixteen-year-old junior, and their son TJ, who just turned ten.

Ella’s plane landed and Coach Terry was very pleased to finally see her. She stood 6’3” with long arms and even longer, strong legs that allowed her to nearly jump out of the gym. With a killer jump serve and the quickness and agility to play the entire rotation, not just the front row, she was the perfect high school volleyball player.

“Hello, Ella, it’s so nice to finally meet you in person. Welcome to the family,” Terry said upon seeing her. “I’m Terry, this is my wife, Patty, and our children, Sierra, who I mentioned will be your teammate this season, and Terrance Junior. We call him TJ for short.”

“Hi,” Ella responded, “I’m so excited. I’ve never been to America before.”

“Well, I hope we can make this an enjoyable experience for you,” Patty replied. “Terry, why don’t you grab her luggage and we go get some dinner? Ella must be hungry.”

They enjoyed a somewhat awkward first meal together as they began to break the ice and get to know each other before heading home. Ella was exhausted after nearly twenty-four hours of travel so she quickly went to bed. The Carnes kids did the same, the excitement of greeting their houseguest having worn off.

“Hey Patty, I’m going to take a shower. You will join me,” Terry said when he saw they were alone for the evening.

Patty knew what that meant. Whenever Terry got his competitive juices flowing he craved sex. She knew she would be pounded hard this evening now that his new star player had arrived. Her pussy moistened in anticipation.

Patty had a tremendous figure. She regularly worked out, trying to maintain the body she had when she played volleyball at Penn State, where she met Terry, who played on the men’s team. She had long brown hair and matching eyes.

Terry, in like fashion, worked out to keep in good shape for his wife. He's tall, just under 6'6'', and very lean. Dad bod was a term he loathed and a body shape he actively fought against. He wore his salt and pepper hair proudly, knowing Patty loved the way it looked.

Patty locked up the house for the night and joined Terry in the shower. He was rinsing the lather from his body when she entered. She smiled at him, watching the soap cascade off his masculine frame and feeling a tingle in her pussy as her excitement continually grew.

Terry kissed her, sending his tongue deep into her mouth, then grabbed the soap and began washing her perfect body. He washed Patty from head to toe, focusing on the areas he would be putting his mouth on soon; her tits, pussy, and ass. He took his soapy index finger, ringed it around her asshole, inserted as far as the second knuckle, and swirled it around. Terry wanted to make sure every inch of his beautiful wife was clean. Patty moaned and began rubbing her clit as her ass was cleansed.

Terry removed his finger and positioned his wife under the stream of steaming water, allowing her to rinse off. Patty then dropped to her knees, taking his cock deep into her mouth.

“Oh, yeah baby. Suck that cock,” he said, placing his hands on her head and thrusting his hips.

After a couple of minutes, Patty abruptly stopped, stood, and turned off the water, “Let’s go,” she said.

They exited the shower, dried off, and went straight to the bedroom. Without saying a word, Patty bent over the edge of the bed, sticking her beautiful, bubbly ass out, providing Terry with a lovely view. Terry licked his lips, kneeled behind his wife, and went to work.

He began by licking from her clit to her asshole and back again. Patty let out an ecstatic moan and widened her legs to allow for easier access to her most sensitive areas. Terry continued to devour his wife, savoring her unique flavors while her sexual juices coated his face from chin to nose.

It was not long before Patty could feel herself nearing an orgasm. She pushed back, grinding her ass hard into Terry’s face, and covered her mouth with her left hand to keep from screaming as she climaxed. Terry continued his oral assault until her quivers calmed down.

Terry stood up and said, “Turn around.”

Patty complied, sitting on the edge of the bed, once again taking her husband into her mouth.

While she sucked him off, Terry reached into his nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lubricant. He squirted some on his fingers before saying, “You know what to do.”

Patty knew. She removed his penis from her mouth and once again bent over the edge of the bed, spreading her legs. Terry took his lubricated fingers and eased them into her ass, lubricating and loosening everything as he swirled them around.

He simultaneously plunged his cock into her pussy, slowly fucking her. He eased his fingers ever deeper into her tight hole and felt her muscles continually relax until every inch of them were inside her.

“You ready to have your slutty ass fucked?”

“Yes, fuck my ass,” she eagerly responded.

Terry removed his cock and fingers, applied the lube to his already pussy juice-coated dick, and guided his manhood into his wife’s gaping hole. He gently eased it in, stopping halfway as she reflexively clenched. Once she relaxed, he pushed until his balls rested against Patty’s pussy. He began thrusting, pulling his cock halfway out before easing it back in. The tightness of her ass was amazing, gripping his cock in ways her pussy just couldn't do anymore.

Patty reached around with her right hand to rub her clit while once again covering her mouth with her left to dampen the noise she was making. Terry grabbed her hips and began to pound away at his wife’s ample ass. His pace quickened as his excitement built.

“That's it, baby, fuck me. Cum in my ass, fill me up. Do it, yes, yes, yes!”

As Patty finished saying those magic words she felt her husband thrust into her and heard him begin to grunt. He came hard, filling her ass with a gallon of cum. His legs quaked until they gave out and he collapsed on top of her with his cock still deeply buried in her ass.

“That was amazing Patty, I love it when you talk dirty like that."

“I know, why do you think I do it,” she giggled. “Now get off me so I can cum again.”

Terry pulled out and flipped Patty over before diving headfirst into her pussy again, licking and sucking on her swollen clit. Terry inserted two fingers and tickled her G-spot. Patty was soon bucking her hips and cumming hard, enjoying the pleasure her talented husband was providing.

Sexually satisfied and exhausted, the happy couple quickly fell asleep.

MissyButterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyButterfly

Three days later Terry woke up at 5:30 am. The summer sun was just starting to peek through the windows and he was too excited to go back to sleep. This was the first day of high school volleyball practice, the first day he would get to see his new player on the court in person. He knew he would go crazy in the time between now and practice if he didn't do something.

His hand drifted to his cock, hard due to morning wood, and looked at Patty sleeping next to him, nude as always. He slid out from under the covers, knelt next to Patty, and ran his erection along her lips. She opened her eyes, smiled up at him, and took his swollen cock into her mouth.

Seeing that Patty was fully awake, Terry threw the covers off so he could admire her body while she sucked him off. He took her head in his hands and began to face fuck her, driving his cock to the back of her throat. Patty gladly accepted, relaxing her throat to accommodate him.

Terry stopped suddenly and said,” Floor, on your knees.”

Always the obedient one, Patty knelt next to the bed and looked up at her husband while batting her brown eyes and licking her lips.

“Like this, Coach,” she purred.

“Yes, now get this cock back into your mouth."

Patty did as Coach ordered. Deep throating his cock while alternating between stroking his balls and fingering his asshole.

"Ah, that's a good girl," Coach stammered.

She pulled back for an instant and began jerking him off. She then looked up, locked eyes with her husband, and said, “Cum on my face, Coach. I know you want to, I want it too. Do it. Cum for me, cum all over this slut's face.”

She returned to sucking his dick, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

“Yes, that’s it, baby. Keep sucking, yes. Ahh, I’m going to cum.”

Patty once again removed the cock from her mouth and began jerking it off, aiming it right at her gorgeous face.

She looked up at him and said, “That’s it, Coach, cum on my face!”

Patty stuck her tongue out and kept her eyes locked on her husband. She loved to watch him cum.

Coach’s semen shot out in ropes, the first one hitting her forehead right between the eyes. She aimed the next shots to either cheek in succession and caught the last bit on her tongue, letting some run down to her chin and tits.

Patty giggled, then took his cock back into her mouth, cleaning it off and sucking out any drops that might have remained. Coach’s legs shook as he came down from the high of his orgasm. He looked at his wife, admiring how sexy she looked covered in his cum.

He smiled at her and said, “You dirty little whore, what would your mother say if she knew everything you just did and said?”

“I don’t know, why don’t you call her and find out.”

“No thanks. Get on the bed, it’s your turn.”

“Sorry, no time for that this morning. I have to get to Pittsburgh for that big meeting with the potential clients, remember? I’ve been telling you about it for weeks.”

“That’s right, sorry. I’ve been too focused on my season starting today. Don’t get up yet, let me get a picture. I want to remember this day forever.”

Terry grabbed his phone and took pictures of Patty’s cum covered face. He then helped her up, gave her a deep kiss, tasted some of his cum, and handed her a towel to clean the rest.

“I’ll make some breakfast while you get ready.”

“Yes, thank you, Coach,” Patty said, giving him a wink and a smile as she wiped the last of his spunk from her face.

The family shared a breakfast of French toast and sausage before heading their separate ways for the day. Terry and the girls went to practice, Patty to Pittsburgh for business, and TJ to a friend’s house.

Terry, Sierra, and Ella’s first practice went splendidly, the team showed immediate chemistry and he could tell that this was the most talented team he had ever coached.

His joy over day one of the season was quickly stolen away when he arrived home to find a strange vehicle in the driveway and two men in suits standing by his front door.

“Mr. Carnes, I’m Detective Johansson from the Pittsburgh police department. I’m here to inform you that your wife was killed in a car crash this morning. A truck ran a red light and T-boned her, there was nothing the doctors could do. I am very sorry.”

Coach Terry never lost consciousness, but he cannot remember anything else that happened that day or for the next 2 weeks. His world had been turned upside down. The only woman he had ever loved was stolen from him by a distracted driver. He couldn’t think, couldn’t eat, couldn’t sleep, and couldn’t coach volleyball. His assistants ran practice in his absence and after a couple of days, Sierra and Ella mustered up the strength to return to volleyball.

All Terry could do was look at his phone and the many pictures he had taken of Patty. After days of scrolling through every picture from family vacations and holidays, he decided to open up the secure photo album on his phone. That was where he kept all of her nudes and sex videos. He needed to see her body in all its glory, he needed to see her naked and covered in cum. That would make him feel better, it had to. Seeing Patty naked always helped.

He spent that evening reminiscing about all the great sex that made up the album. The first time she let him photograph her in the nude, their first sex video, the first time she let him fuck her in the ass, and so many more erotic memories.

Then he came to the last set of photos. The ones he took of her smiling, cum covered face the morning she was killed. He cried himself to sleep again that night. The photos hadn't helped.

During the night he heard his bedroom door squeak. He opened his eyes and saw Ella quietly shut the door and walk towards the bed.

“What's wrong Ella, do you need something?”

“No, but you do,” she said as she slipped her bathrobe off, revealing her tight, young, and completely nude body. “I’m here to help you release some tension so you can get back to coaching our volleyball team. We need you right now"

Terry knew from the film he had seen of Ella that she was beautiful, but the videos had not done her justice. Terry marveled at her long, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect C-cup-sized tits, completely hairless pussy, and a shapely ass that had been toned from countless hours in the gym. Her body was on full display for him at that moment. He took it all in, and blood began to flow to his penis.

He also felt uncomfortable. This was a teenage girl, thousands of miles from home, that he was to care for as if she were his daughter.

“This isn’t right, you should not be in here.”

“Shhhh, relax. I know what I’m doing.”

Ella threw the bed covers off, revealing Coach’s hardening cock, straddled him, and lowered herself, guiding him into her teenage pussy. Still stunned at what was happening, Coach Terry lay completely still.

“Holy shit, that feels…no you have to stop.”

“No, you need to cum," she said. "Then tomorrow you will be ready to coach again. The team needs you, your children need you, and I need you inside me.”

“I can’t do this. Patty…”

“Patty would want you to move on, to live your life, to coach again. To fuck again. Your new life starts tonight; with you fucking me. Mmm, yes. Can you feel that? That’s the spot," Ella moaned in her thick German accent.

Ella kept fucking his cock, her perfect tits hypnotizing him as they bounced. Coach could no longer resist. He reached out, grabbed a tit with one hand, her ass with another, and drove his hips up, synching with Ella’s movements.

Craving more, he wrapped his arms around Ella, flipping her onto her back. Once on top, Coach impaled Ella, stabbing his cock into her tight pussy as fast as he could. He fucked her ravenously and quickly felt his balls tighten as they began to pump.

“Ohhh,” Terry groaned. “ I’m going to c…”

Beep, Beep, Beep.

His alarm clock startled him awake. Disoriented, he shut off the alarm and noticed that he had indeed cum, his boxer briefs were soaked through and stuck to him. Terry peeled them off and got in the shower, he needed to gather his thoughts.

Feeling clean and refreshed he emerged from the shower to find the kids already eating breakfast.

“Good morning everyone. I think it’s time I head back to practice today, what do you say?”

“Practice?” Sierra responded. “Today is our first game, we play at home at seven tonight.”

“Even better. Send a message to the team that I will be there and we will dedicate the season to your mother, ” Coach said, smiling.

“What brought you out of your funk? I was beginning to think you would miss the whole season,” Sierra said.

“Oh, let’s just say I was visited by an angel while I slept. How about we go win a volleyball game tonight?”

To be continued...

Published 
Written by coachcolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments