Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking a dry spell

"This is true story about me."

11
5 Comments 5
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Ithas been a rough year this time around. I have been single for around trhee years now. I am not saying that I have been with girl after girl. I had been with on girl for around five years. We met at age fourteen and as you could say it was love at first sight. Sally was her name. I thought things were going well. Senior year we were voted cutest couple. What I was unaware of is the fact around year two her and Zach a good friend of mine were seeing each other. I didn't know what to do, shortly after that I was in a car crash. I was out for about a month. I woke up at the same time me and sally had broken up. I was refilled with all that rage. After that I found it very difficult to be in any relationship with any girl. I lived in a two bedroom apartment with me and my dog Kola. I had been living with sally but after she left it was just me and the dog.

I wasn't very social in the complex. I knew the neighbors on both side of me. On my right side was Josh. He was a gym buddy of mine. I had gone to high school with him. On my left was Anna. She was from California. She was extremely beautiful. She was 5’4” short dirty blond hair. She had the body of an athlete with a large ass and even larger breast. I didn't know her that well. I would see her out by the pool relaxing. It was July 3rd. when I decided it was time I did something about us. She was relaxing by the pool. I grabbed the seat next to her and began to make small talk with her. She turned to me

“You’re Jacob aren't you?”

“Yes, and I am guessing you are Anna?” I replied with a smirk.

“Yes I am. Why are you over here? You think I was going to let you wander right over here and rub oil on me or something?”

“No actually, I was going to ask to get you dinner and maybe give you a good night kiss?”

“Be at my door at pm. Wear something nice,” She stated as she stood up and walked off.

I watched her walk away. Just like her breast, her ass was so perky. I waited till I knew she was in the elevator before I stood up noticing my cock had hardened for just that. I ran up the stair case to my apartment. Kola greeted at the door. It was 11:30 am; I decided that I was going to do a good work up before I went so if I was to get lucky everything would be perfect. I grabbed the leash but on my shorts and tennis shoes and took Kola on a two mile run. I took him back to the apartment then went down the complexes gym and got some weight work done. When I looked up at the clock it was 2 pm. I was done working out and still needed to burn time. I went back up to my apartment only to run into Anna. She was standing at my door.

“My shower isn't working and well can I barrow yours, I have a hot date in a couple hours and well I would be very grateful.”

“Yes you may,” I opened the door and said. “I am guessing you know where the shower is.”

She winked at me a scattered back in to my bathroom. I heard the water start and some soft singing coming out of the bathroom. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass out of the cupboard. I went to pour some juice in the glass, when it hit me I still didn't have a shirt on. I rushed back to my room. As I got to my closet I saw that the bathroom door in my room was open and I could see Anna in the shower she wasn't facing me. I was mesmerized by her perfect ass. She bent over I felt my cock harden in that moment like it never had before. I looked down at my shorts. There was no hiding the boner.

She turned around and I saw her breast and her perfectly bald pussy and a little Dove tattoo on her right hip.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

I kept my shirt off got to the kitchen I waited till I heard the water shut off. I calmly walked back in to my room just as she stepped out the shower before she had the chance to grab her towel. I walked into the bathroom and placed my hand on top of her towel.

“I must say I am really a fan of that tattoo you got there.”

placing my other hand on her hip my thumb touching her tattoo. Pulling her closer to me, my hand finding its way down to her firm ass. She got up on her toes and kissed me pushing me backward. We made it to the foot of my bed where she sat me down on the edge mounting me grinding her pussy on the massive bulge in my shorts.

“Is it me or are you looking to explore places few men dare go?” She said as she pushed me flat on my back.

She slid her hips up into my face. I blew on her clit before I began to use my tongue on her wet pussy. She thrust into my face letting out a loud moan. I grabbed her hips lifted her, laid her on her back pick back up on tongue fucking her. She lifted my head out of her crotch, pulling a pillow down to the floor. 

I stood up; she slowly pulled down my shorts only to see my cock jump out and almost hit her in the face. She giggled a bit before she grabbed my shaft and kissed my head. She slowly took my head in her mouth; eager to see how deep she could take me I slammed my cock down her throat. As my balls slapped her chin I felt her struggle with my cock all the way down her throat. I held it there for a few more seconds before pulling out. She coughed and gasp for air. She then lifted my cock up kissing down my shaft down to my balls. She sucked on my balls resting my cock on her face.

She stood up and I began to kiss her. I put her on her back and rubbed my cock on her pussy. She begged me to fuck her. I could see it in her eyes. Right as she went to start begging me again I forced my cock in her. I started with slow deep thrust slowly building in speed and force as I buried my shaft deep inside her. She began to scream, her legs squeezed around my body. She was vibrating and breathing heavy. I went deeper and harder with each thrust till I felt her pussy began to spasm. I slowed down and and began to kiss her neck.

I pulled my cock out of her, I could see it shine covered in her juices. I used some of those juices and slow traced my finger around her virgin asshole. With my middle finger I teased her ass never actually sticking it in. She smiled at me as she played with her clit. I slowly slid my cock in her ass. She tried to squirm so I couldn't get to deep. I was easy at first till I heard her let out a pleasure moan. I began to pick up the speed. I was thrusting deeper and deeper. I placed my hand on her pubic mound and pushed down. Her entire began to shake in pleasure. She screamed my name begging for more.

I could feel that I was going to cum. I pulled out and turned her body so her head was on the edge of the bed. I laced my cock at her lips and slowly slid it deep in her throat.. Right as I shot my load I forced my cock all the down her throat pulling at slowly with each burst of cum shooting my final burst on her face.

She looked up at me after cleaning my cock and swallowing my cum and said “I don’t really count this as dinner, but this was the best first date I have had.”

She stood up and walked over to my shower. Turing on the water she signaled for me to join her.

Published 
Written by Jacobr360
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments