Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cabin in the Mountains

"Greg finally lets someone see his cabin and is very pleasantly surprised by who it is."

13
9 Comments 9
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

Greg looked around smiling to himself. The cabin looked beautiful nestled in the mountains in the snow. Greg was happy that he had bought this cabin and was using it as his place of solitude and sanctity. So far no one had visited. That was about to change this weekend. He turned his back on the cabin to look at the stunning view of the Shenandoah River. Looking around Greg took stock of the weather, noticing the dark snow clouds approaching. He smiled thinking how fun it would be to get snowed in the cabin with one of the three potential visitors. He knew he had supplies enough to be snowed in for a month.

Greg cleared a tree stump of snow before sitting down, unzipping his trousers he took his cock out, thinking of the three ladies. He started to move his hand slowly up and down his shaft, twisting as he reached the top. He shut his eyes enjoying the cool air wrapping around his cock and caressing balls. He imagined Jolene stood wearing only a pair of boots in the snow waiting for him, needing his hard cock to drive into her. He remembered when he had her in the snow the week before, her flesh goose-bumped and responding to the slightest touch of his fingers, her arms wrapped around a tree as he thrust deep into her. He felt his cum start to rise already so he took a handful of snow, wrapping it around his cock, the sudden cold exciting him and forestalling his orgasm.

Greg heard the faint rendition of country roads drifting closer, the voice sultry but nervous. Lost as he was in his own pleasure he ignored it, feeling the snowmelt around him. The soft footsteps stopped when the person was only a couple feet away, she had stopped singing the second she saw Greg and what he was doing. She took off her gloves filling both hands with the snow, quickly she caressed his balls and wrapped one hand around his shaft before she lost the courage to do so. Greg’s eyes shot open as he felt her hands and he looked at her.

“Let me do this for you,” Joanie spoke quietly, blushing as she did so.

“Of course, I’m glad it is you that’s come here,” Greg replied feeling his heart flip as he looked at her, her dark hair a stark contrast to the snow around them. Joanie didn’t make eye contact with Greg as she tried to copy his technique, a slight smile forming as she heard his moans.

“Wouldn’t you rather Jolene or Sarah was here? They have more experience.” Her voice was small not quite believing that he was glad it was her with him rather than one of the blonde beauties he had invited. Greg didn’t respond as her inexperienced fingers brought him to the edge of orgasm. She had a natural talent even if she didn’t realise it.

“I’m cumming.” He groaned as his cock throbbed in her hands and he started to explode covering her hands and arm. Hesitantly she looked at his cum on her hands and stuck her tongue out, tasting it. She had tasted it many times inside of Jolene but never alone like this. She smiled as she found she liked the taste of his cum alone. Greg stood and smiled wrapping Joanie in a tight hug, kissing her cheek.

“We finally have a chance to be just us. I have wanted to guide you and pleasure you with no interruption since we first shared with Jolene.” Greg whispered in her ear, causing her blush to deeper. Greg guided her into the cabin moving her to the fireplace, carefully and slowly stripping her, kissing every inch of flesh he revealed. Joanie shivered in anticipation, she had never seen Greg like this. As he knelt in front of her she caressed his head her fingers running through his hair. Greg looked up at her smiling. Nervously she covered her chest with her arms her eyes darting around, between the fire and his face.

“What’s wrong? You know we won’t do anything that you don’t want too.” Greg’s soft voice and words were calming to her as he stood up hugging her softly. Slowly she dropped her arms.

TanniaMoon1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanniaMoon1

“You don’t mind that I’m not as big as Jolene or Sarah?” She looked at the ground. Greg placed his hand under her chin, softly turning her to face him, he kissed her softly, gently but passionately. He broke the kiss with a smile and moved her arms from her chest kissing each breast softly, flicking his tongue over her nipples.

“I think they are beautiful, they are perfect for you.” Greg took a step back to look at her. “I wouldn’t change a thing about you.” Joanie blushed as she looked at Greg fully dressed, she slowly reached out and started to strip him, licking her lips slightly. Greg helped her strip him and let her look at him naked, smiling knowing that this was going to be good for both of them.

Greg kissed Joanie as he started to kneel, making eye contact with her all the time. Softly he kissed her clit as he let his mind go blank, knowing he was better when he let his instincts guide him. Sucking her clit into his mouth he let her feel his teeth graze her. Her hands grasped his hair as he ran his tongue rapidly across her clit letting it leave his mouth. He moved his hands to her ass to give her some support as his tongue ran along her slit broadly slowly several times, letting her feel it completely. He used the tip of his tongue to spread her slit as he moved it back and forwards.

Greg pushed his tongue as deep into her as he could, his nose rubbing against her clit. She moaned softly as he wriggled his tongue in a circular motion within her pussy, his nose rubbing across her clit. His hands caressed her ass softly as he changed how his tongue was moving; he started to move it more erratically and wildly. Joanie’s eyes shut as she let Greg have his way with her, her breathing deepening as his actions were almost as good as Jolene. She let herself go and started to cum her hands gripping his hair tighter.

Greg pulled away standing, he kissed her quickly and softly before sitting in the armchair by the fireplace. Joanie knew that if she wished that nothing else would happen and Greg wouldn’t mind. She walked to him and knelt in the chair, her knees either side of his legs. She knew what Jolene and Rocco meant when they said they trusted Greg, she felt safe with him, even being alone up a mountain surrounded by snow. She held his cock with her left hand as she slowly sat on him, allowing him to fill her completely.

She moved both her hands to hold Greg’s face as she, kissing him as she slowly bounced on his cock, enjoying the way it felt in her. Greg moaned into the kiss as Joanie’s tight pussy caressed his cock. She sucked on his tongue briefly, as she bounced faster up and down on his rigid pole. She broke the kiss with a slight giggle.

“I’m still not used to feeling your beard, my usual partners; well you don’t see many ladies with beards.” She giggled through soft moans as Greg smiled, rocking his hips under her. He held her hips enjoying the slower than he was used too. He moved his hips clockwise as they looked into each other's eyes, something passing between them, neither one knowing what passed. His hands moved to hold her sides as she wrapped hers around his neck, their bodies moving in perfect unity. They lost track of time as they worked each other towards orgasm, both needing to cum.

Greg groaned as Joanie sank fully onto him, her pussy tightening as she neared orgasm. He felt his cock throb as he started to cum in her, her orgasm following right behind. Greg pulled Joanie closer into a tight hug. They sat embracing as their orgasms subsided and their breathing slowly returned to normal.

“Greg, Thank you for being like this. I think I…..” Joanie started but was silenced by a passionate kiss from Greg, knowing instinctively what she wanted to say.

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments