Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caribbean Adventure

"It was suppose to be a fun vacation break but it turned into so much more"

36
4 Comments 4
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Yes this was written with you in mind..."

I was in my second year of college at U of M and was looking for something to do during the winter break. A good friend of mine told me that his dad's company, which managed inclusive resorts, was looking for help during the busy holiday season. Did I want to go with him and make some extra cash while enjoying the weather, women, food, and drinks? He didn't have to ask twice.

A week later we arrived at a beautiful adult-only Caribbean resort. We checked into the workers' quarters and were assigned jobs. Luckily since my friend's dad was well known at the resort, we didn't get some menial jobs but were assigned to the beach as cabana workers. The job entailed getting the guests drinks, towels, and anything else they needed to make their stay more enjoyable.

One of my cabanas had a hot, and very sexy, bachelorette party. Believe me, those girls were there to party. Whether it was for drinks, food, towels, or just to feel me up, they were my busiest cabana. It looked like it was going to be a very busy week in more ways than one and I was looking forward to it.

I was able to get away for a minute and needed to check on another of my cabanas which was a bit more isolated than the others. When I looked in there was just a single woman, lying on the lounge chair in her very nice fitting swimsuit. She appeared slightly older than me but had lovely legs, curvaceous, and large full breasts. She was looking at her phone and didn't acknowledge me at first. I noticed she seemed a bit upset, so I made myself known and asked if I could help with anything. She was startled at first, and then a smile came to her face when she saw me and thanked me for checking on her.

I introduced myself as Jason and she said her name was Alaina. She was there from upper Michigan. I told her I was also from Michigan and we suddenly had a lot of common things to talk about. Unfortunately, I found out she was there grieving for her father that had passed away recently. After my condolence, we chatted a bit about her parents and she seemed to relax a bit and began to enjoy her time in this sunshine paradise.

She had an awesome smile, and her deep green eyes reflected the wonderful blue waters of the ocean. She asked for two margaritas.

I slipped Luis the bartender an extra twenty US dollars and told him not to use the cheap tequila for these two drinks. Of course, he was more than happy to oblige for that kind of money and I was on my way back to her cabana. Running into my friend along the way, I told him he was welcome to take over the cabana with the bachelorette party for me and to have fun. He was surprised that I had given that cabana away so easily but he was very happy to take over.

When I arrived at Alaina's cabana she was lying back on her lounger with her eyes closed soaking up the sun. When she realized I was there she opened her eyes and smiled at the large drinks in my hands.

I suggested she could move to the next cabana which was an upgrade over the unit she was in. It had a table, chairs, and a bed for relaxing. Since it was farther away from the other units it offered a bit more privacy. Normally these units were for the resort's executive club members, but I knew none were scheduled for the next couple of days.

While we were moving her belongings to the new unit, I couldn't help but watch her lovely ass and breasts swaying as we walked. After placing the drinks on the table, I motioned that I was leaving and she looked disappointed. She said that she couldn't drink both of the margaritas and had ordered the second for me. We were instructed to always accommodate any guest's request so I sat at the table with her.

We chatted for a while and then went for a walk along the beach. We found a secluded cove and sat there drinking margaritas and discussing life. I don't know if it was the location, with the sun and waves, the alcohol, the stress of her recent loss, or just being there for her, but she leaned in for a kiss and I met her lips softly. We began making out like teenagers in that cove. The waves rushed over our bodies as we lay on the sandy beach.

Our lips were locked in a hard passionate kiss. My hands caressed her body thru her wet bathing suit. Her hands were flat on my abs, feeling my breathing and heart beating faster. My white cotton shorts were soaked clinging to the outline of my large thick cock. I had slipped one strap of the suit off her shoulder and was kissing the top of her full breast. My hand pulled her top down farther exposing her hard pointed nipples aching to be taken in my mouth. We were soaked in more ways than one and I could taste the salt water on her nipple. Our desire and need for each other were as hot as the sun beating down on us.

Elastigirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elastigirl

I quickly had Alaina out of her suit and naked on the beach. My eyes devoured her body, I licked my lips in anticipation of tasting her skin. My shirt had long been discarded and she helped peel my shorts off my hips. We hadn't brought a blanket, but the sand was so soft and fine that we just lay on it and continued to kiss each other. I was nibbling on her neck, and her ear lobe, tasting her mixing with the salt water that would crash over us with the incoming tide. Two naked bodies wanting each other, lying in the beautiful white sand, waves washing over them like the desire they have for each other.

Alaina lay back on the sand, her legs naturally spreading apart for me as I kissed her breasts, nipples, and torso. She caressed my chest and arms as I reached down to guide my very hard throbbing cock towards her wonderful mound. We were so wet that I slid easily inside her. She moaned softly and wrapped her legs around my hips. Kissing her lips, our tongues locked in an erotic battle, as my hips moved in forceful thrusts.

She felt so good that I was lost in the moment. I didn't hear the sound of the ocean, only the panting, her shallow breathing, and her moaning, as my long thick cock slipped in and out of her wonderfully swollen peach. Her fingernails dug into my back, then lower to my ass as she tried to pull me in deeper, wanting me to be completely inside her. Her back arched and I felt her tighten around my cock as she orgasmed, crying out, shuddering, and grabbing my head to pull me in for a kiss. I couldn't hold back, her orgasm pushed me over the edge. I felt my cock throbbing, exploding, inside her, slamming thick white streams of cum deep inside her. Spent, we collapsed into each other.

I smiled, brushing her wet hair out of her face, kissing her forehead, and the tops of her closed eyelids as our breathing became more regular. My fingertips softly caressed her face, and I told her how wonderful she was. I kissed away a tear and held her tightly in my arms. We had sunk in the sand from the waves rushing around us, so I pulled her naked body up with mine and led her into the ocean. We went out waist-deep and let the water wash us clean. I held her there kissing her, staring into those wonderful lovely green eyes, and letting my fingertips trace her lips. We continued to kiss for some time, holding each other close, skin against skin. I couldn't get enough of her body against mine.

We walked out of the water and grabbed our clothes. Getting partially dressed, we hurried back to the cabana and pulled the privacy curtains closed. I took a towel and began drying her soft silky body. The towels were very soft, and I slowly moved over her body. I loved the feel of her body under my hands. As I knelt to dry her legs, my hands sliding down the back of her thighs, and calves, she lifted her leg and placed it on my shoulder. I was looking up at the wonderfully lovely mound that I had just penetrated with my manhood.

Placing a light kiss on her contoured lips, my face brushing high up inside her thighs, I felt her hands sliding to the back of my head. She pulled my head in tight, and I tasted our sweet love juices along with the salt water. My tongue quickly traced those lips pushing against her hardening clit. Parting my lips I sucked at that tip, hearing her muffled moans and groans.

Alaina lay back on the bed, still holding my head between her legs, as she wrapped her other leg around the back of my head. My tongue circled her swollen clit, flicking it, slowly licking the tip. I couldn't get enough of the taste of her. Suddenly she shuddered and thrust against my face as she orgasmed. I loved the taste of her citrusy love juice mixed with my cum and salt water. I slide up her torso and kissed her lips letting her taste us.

We lay back on the bed, smiling, gently caressing each other's faces and bodies. Soft kisses, unspoken words, eye-to-eye contact, holding each other close as we napped the afternoon.

When I awoke the cabana was empty except for a handwritten note and room keycard that said: "meet me at midnight"...

To be continued...

Published 
Written by jasong249
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments