Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught In The Rain

"Bringing in someone from the rain."

16
9 Comments 9
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was a cold, wet winters night in London. The rain seemed relentless, a good day to put a real log fire on. I sat listening to the crackle of the fire and the patter of the rain, it was soothing, helping me drift off into my daydream.

My name is Paul Jacobson and I am forty-three years old. I have dark blond hair and blue eyes. I am clean shaven and keep myself in good shape. I am a confirmed bachelor and live alone. I have a fair share of female companionship and have no problem giving my end away. I am old school and prefer reading a book, as such, I do not own a television. Anything I need to watch I use my computer.

The rain was getting heavier, thunder and lightning crackling every few minutes. I'd feel sorry for anyone caught out there. I looked out my window to a bus stop situated right outside my door. I saw movement, a bit too late to catch a bus, I thought. I felt a pang of pity, poor thing.

I went to my front door, taking an umbrella from the stand. I walked down the steps to the bus stop, the wind howling, the umbrella not helping that much. The person at the bus stop was young women about nineteen.

"What are you doing out here, you'll catch pneumonia. Come inside and get warm, we'll see about getting you home."

I led her inside, taking her to my living room and the crackling fire. She looked at me thankfully, her wet black hair stuck to her face. I told that I would go get her a towel, and it would be advisable to get out of her wet clothes. I went out the room, returning with a couple of towels. I looked away as she undressed, then wrapped herself in a large bath towel. When I turned back to see her drying her hair.

We sat and talked for a while, her name was Jessica. She had just turned eighteen and was out clubbing with friends. Jessica had long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. From what I could tell, under the towel she had an amazing little figure, making my mouth water from just looking at her.

Slowly, her body started to dry off as she sat cross-legged in front of the fire. Her towel seemed to get loose, and I could see her nipples. I sat next to her, my hard on clearly visible. She smiled shyly at me, letting the towel drop to her lap. I leant forward, kissing her gently on the lips. She responded to my kiss, snaking her tongue into my mouth. Her hand rested on my pronounced hard on, sliding her hand slowly over the outline of my penis.

I cupped her soft young breast, caressing her gently as I pinched her teen nipple. She groaned loudly and pulled away. I watched as she pulled the towel away from her body, lying back and spreading her legs. Her pussy was clean shaven except for a small strip of hair just above her pubic bone. Her pussy lips were matted together, already glistening. I smiled at her, leaning forward and kissing her inner thigh. She groaned, placing her hand on my head as I slowly licked her sweet tasting hole.

Her hand slid through my hair, massaging my scalp. Her body slowly shook, her legs squirming on either side of my head. I snaked my tongue as deep as I could, probing her moist hole. Her pussy tasted divine, like a mix of summer flowers and fresh fruit. I spread her butt, pulling my tongue from her pussy and licking her tight butthole. She gasped loudly, urging me on. Her body shook and her back arched, as her orgasm gently washed over her. I looked up at her and smiled.

She blushed, "No one has ever licked my ass before. I really liked it."

I smiled and kissed her on the lips. I stood up and undressed, my cock springing forward as it was released.

LovelyBrownie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyBrownie

She seemed to drool looking at me, I smiled. I stood in front of her, my cock inches from her face. She opened her mouth and held the base of my cock. I watched as my cock slid into her mouth inch by inch. She pushed her head forward, taking me all the way into her throat. I never though a young woman like this could deep throat me, but here she was with her face pressed against my belly. I could feel her throat muscles around my cock, blowing my mind as well as my cock.

She looked up at me, sucking me deep. I held the back of her head, slowly rocking back and forth. She felt amazing, but I just wanted to be inside her. She seemed to sense it too, as she pulled her head away and lay back for me. I held her thighs, edging forward and slipping my cock inside her. She closed her eyes as I slowly slid my cock inside her as deep as I could. Her pussy was so tight and soon I could not fit any more in.

Her arms and legs wrapped around me and soon I was sliding in and out of her. With every thrust she whimpered, holding me close and looking deep into my eyes. I kissed her passionately, feeling her soft, young breasts against my chest.

I started to pound her harder, forcing my cock slowly deeper into her pussy. She groaned into my mouth, urging me on to fuck her harder. Her eyes never seemed to leave mine and soon I could feel her body start to shake beneath me. Her eyes glazed over and rolled back in her head as she moaned loudly. Her whole body seemed to go limp and all I could hear was the crackling of the fire. She then let out a long guttural moan, pushing me off her.

I sat back on the floor as she came down from her orgasm, her chest heaving as she panted. She looked at me and smiled, crawling over to me and kissing me on the lips. Jessica straddled my lap, lowering herself back on my cock. She started to bounce on my lap, Kissing and pecking at me. I held her by her ass, helping her bounce. As she bounced, her hard nipples grazing against my chest.

I knew I wouldn't last long, her pussy was just too tight. It was gripping my cock like no other before. She seemed to sense it too, tightening her pussy muscles around me.

"Cum inside me, I've never had anyone cum inside me before."

I smiled at her and kissed her. I lay back, pulling her body on top of me. I slowly started to thrust upwards into her tight hole, feeling the pressure build in my thighs. Her whimpers in my ear only encouraged me to fuck her harder. I was fucking her so her so hard that I literally made her body bounce with each thrust.

I couldn't hold back any longer, I rolled us over into missionary position, Jessica wrapping her legs around my waist. I grunted as I shot my load deep inside her teen body. She groaned loudly as it seemed to push her over the edge, her pussy grasping my cock tight. I groaned loudly, nuzzling my head into her neck.

We kissed slowly as we rolled over so she lay on top. We cuddled up, my cock still buried deep inside her. It didn't take long for us to fall asleep.

I awoke to find that I was alone, the embarks of the fire were still smoking and the sun had already come up. It was a warm morning, the rain had ceased and it was drying up. I stretched and looked around for my night-time lover, she was gone.

I looked down and smiled, on my chest in bright red lipstick was a phone number, under it was a short message.

"Thank you for a wonderful night, call me. Jessica."

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments