Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Celebration Weekend

"She was going to make sure he knew just how excited she was for him."

16
7 Comments 7
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

"Call me if you need anything. I'll have my phone on the entire weekend."

My mother-in-law gave me a hug and pushed me on my way. I was so nervous, but needed a release. My husband had died a year and a half before, leaving me a single mom to a small child. Surely I deserved a weekend for adult time, but leaving my child was such a hard thing to do.

"I'll call when I can. Mommy loves you Ry Ry, be good for grandma and poppy. See you Sunday night."

"Ali, she's fine. Get going it's a long drive to New York. We will call if we need anything."

"Alright. I just..."

She cut me off. "We are fine, we will call if that changes. Go and have fun. Ryan would want you to be happy and have fun for a bit. You deserve this weekened."

I sighed, letting my face fall into a half hearted grin. She was right. I was only twenty-one, Ryan wouldn't have wanted me sitting at home with our daughter every day. He'd have wanted me to have fun, and even find someone else. I just hadn't brought myself to live without him, until now at least. I had come to realize I needed to move on. I guess that's why when John called, I jumped at the chance to get out for a bit.

John was a long time friend. We met when he was in the Navy serving with my dad. It wasn't long until we had a strong bond. He had been a big brother I never had. Our feelings recently had started growing past friendship, even past the brother and sister bond. So, when he called and said he was getting friends together to celebrate his homecoming from the Navy, and the acceptance into one of the finest law schools in the country, I happily accepted his invitation. 

Of course, when I told my family and my in-laws I was going, I got questioned. Especially by Ryan's family. They had been pushing me the last few months to find someone. They hated seeing me 'self destruct' by being in the mourning stage so long. They had felt that after a year, I needed to at least date. They weren't shoving another marriage on me, but having someone, and some sort of life outside of my three year old was needed.

I told them it was just friends. Mainly his friends, but I was going out to congratulate him as well. I was told just have fun, and not to deny myself happiness or other opportunities.

I called John when I was about to his place. He was letting me stay in his apartment in Brooklyn. He met me downstairs when I came in, waving me past the doorman toward the elevator. 

He grabbed my bag from my hand, and hugged me tightly. 

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too. Thanks for inviting me out here this weekend. I've never been to New York."

"Glad you could make it. Tomorrow I'll give you a tour of the city."

"I can't wait."

"Let's get you up and settled in. How did Ryleigh take you leaving?"

"She did great. I was the one who had to be pushed. Lisa actually pushed me into my car and told me get going."

John laughed. He knew I lived for my daughter. The day I found out I was pregnant, my life changed. I had been sixteen, but was in a better spot than most sixteen year olds to raise a child. John was bummed at the time, he had always had a crush on me, but wouldn't risk dating me since I was a minor. John spoke again, "Glad Ryan's family was supportive of you coming out."

"Yeah. That's a good way of saying that." I said that very monotone, and very unsure what to think or say about them and their level of support.

"What does that mean?"

"They are convinced I came out here to get laid."

John burst out in laughter. He took a minute to calm himself down. After the initial laughter passed, he was able to ask, "What makes them think that."

"No idea. They've been after me a couple months to move on and date. When I asked if they'd watch Ry so I could come out here, they instantly asked if we were dating. When I said no, they said too bad, you were a good man and would be perfect for me and Ryleigh."

His face turned serious. I kinda wondered if I should be kept that to myself. I was very unsure what he'd say, and honestly wouldn't blame him for being upset. That's why I tried to add, "I don't know why I just said that. Let's forget about it."

"No. I'm glad you said that. I don't think it's a secret that I love you, and deeply care for you and Ryleigh. I do WANT a relationship with you, but I'm not sure if now is the best time. You said it yourself, your still coping with Ryan's death, and I'm in school. I don't know how it would work. Unless you're interested in trying to work on a relationship. We also have the distance to factor in."

I stood in the elevator totally shocked. I stepped out and walked down the hall with him as we walked to his place. After a moment of silence and thinking, I finally spoke again.

"I think, we should see how tonight and the rest of the weekend goes. We can talk about what we think we should do later."

John smiled, letting me know he likes that idea. 

"Can we act like we are dating tonight though?"

I tried not to look to surprised or weird by this request, but probably failed.

"Yes we can, but I need to know why."

"My friends have been giving me issues about having been single for so long, and I don't want to deal with them nagging me. Especially because I'll have a hot girl with me. Plus, my ex from high school will be there, and I don't want to look like I didn't move on."

"Who's the hot girl? And, your ex will be there?"

"You are the hot girl. Yes, my ex, Katie, will be there. It's not like she's still part of my friend group just because, she's part of it because she is now engaged to my friend Mark."

"Didn't know you used the word 'hot' to describe your friends. So, you and Katie broke up, and your buddy gave her comfort? That sucks."

"Yeah, she couldn't date a man going into the military. She needed someone that was going straight to school."

"Sorry to hear that. I'll make sure you have a good time, and show me off. I'll be the best you ever had."

"You're the best."

"I try."

He opened his door and put my bag down. 

"This is my place. You can take the bed, I'll take the couch. Sorry it's so open, nothing like your place at home."

"It's perfect. I'll take the couch though, or we can share the bed."

I had a smile on my face, and I was hoping that I didn't cross the line with that comment. He smiled back and said, "We will see."

"You know, back in Washington I thought you were gay because you freaked out when we kissed that one time.

ShirleyTaylor1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyTaylor1

Now, you're acting weird about potentially sharing a bed. Are you?"

"No, and don't accuse me of that again. You were a minor in Washington, I wasn't. As for this, I never slept with anyone before."

"You've never shared a bed when you slept at a girlfriend's house, or she spent the night?"

"No, and I haven't had a girlfriend stay the night or stayed with one."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes. I just never found someone I felt good going all the way with. Well I did, just never did."

John was embarrassed so I dropped the subject. I was surprised by that news though. He was twenty-three, attractive, and friendly. I couldn't figure out why he never had someone.

"I'm going to change and get ready. What time do we need to leave?"

"About five."

"Alright, I'll be ready."

***

We walked into the upscale bar in Manhattan. John's parents also were in attendance, which was a bit difficult. His parents were not a fan of me when I first met them in Washington, I hoped their views changed for John's sake though. 

John introduced me to everyone, and reintroduced me to his parents since it had been a couple years. Everyone greeted me and was friendly. Even his parents seemed nice, even apologized for calling me jail bait in the past. The club was filled with his friends and family. John and I had about two or three drinks before he asked if I'd join him on the dance floor. I of course went out on the dance floor with him. 

The next song was a slow dance. I couldn't help but wonder if John, or even one of his friends purposely asked the DJ to change to tempo of the music. He held me close as we danced.

I started to get a comforting feeling. It was a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time, it was dawning on me that I was falling in love again. It was something I never thought I would ever feel that again, and especially with John. John leaned in and kissed me. I swear I heard fireworks, it was the perfect kiss, and the perfect moment.

About ten, I left the building to call home. My daughter was asleep, but I talked to Lisa and heard how the day went. While on the phone a few of the party goers left, saying farewell for the night as they passed me.

When I got back in, I noticed the party had dwindled down to just John, his family, and me. We all left and went our own ways. John didn't live to far, so we decided to walk the distance. 

John wrapped his arm around me as we walked. I loved the comfort of his arms.

"I loved having you tonight. My parents absolutely adore you."

"I had fun too."

"I think we already know what we want."

I must've been a little slow, because I had to ask, "What do you mean?"

"Why wait until Sunday, let's just make it official tonight."

"You mean, officially start dating?"

He stopped and turned to face around me. He looked into my hazel eyes, "That's what you want, isn't it?"

My hands cupped his face. I kissed him as I said, "Yes. I want you so much. Tonight, during that slow dance, I felt love and comfort for the first time in a long time."

He wiped away a few tears from my face with his thumbs, and kissed my forehead, pulling me close.

"I love you so much. I have for a long time."

We continued to walk, entering his apartment around eleven. I got ready for bed, and John decided to join me in his bed. 

We cuddled up together. Our lips met in a kiss, our hands wrapped around each other. He pressed his body against mine. My fingers ran through his thick, jet black hair. His mouth wandered from mine, and went down to my neck.

This was a moment we both had been needing for a long time. I hadn't had sex since before my husband passed, and John was long overdue to lose his virginity. 

Our lips met once again in another long, passionate kiss. I pushed him onto his back. I was on top of him at this point.

I took my shirt off, throwing it onto the floor. John had already had his shirt off, in fact John had climbed into bed in nothing but his boxer briefs. 

"Wow. I imagined your body before, but it's even hotter than I thought it would be."

I giggled a little. I had to recall he hadn't seen my body since I had a baby three years ago, and even at that point it was only in a bikini.

"You like?"

"I love your body."

"You'll love this too."

I slid off his body. I removed his boxers as I did. 

I stroked his cock in my hands. He had to be at least nine inches, and was thick.

"I can't believe you never shared this gem with anyone."

He smiled at me. 

I laid down, kissing his cock as I did. I placed soft kisses up and down his length, rubbing his sack as I did.

"Ahhh."

Soft moans escaped from his mouth when I placed my mouth around him. I bobbed my head up and down.

"Oh, God you feel so good."

Precum oozed from his hole. I eagerly licked it up, swallowing the cum as he watched.

I pushed and wiggled out of my underwear and pants as I sucked on him a bit longer.

My hands rubbed his inner thighs, and rubbed up his hips. I used his hips to pull my body up slowly. I moved my body up his body.

I rubbed my wetness over his cock, making sure my clit was exposed to his head. 

I teased him a little while. After a few minutes, I finally guided him inside.

"Ohh."

He felt so good inside me.

I rode him up and down. John placed his hands upon my hips, holding me still. He flipped me onto my back, never exiting my warm and wet pussy that he had claimed for himself. 

John pounded me hard. His hands on either side of my head.

"Ahh. Oh. Ahh. Yeah, yeah, fuck me. Yeah."

John started to twitch inside. I could feel that he was getting close. He thrusted himself harder inside me. After few more good, hard thrusts he came inside me. 

He leaned down, kissing my neck. He whispered into my ear, "That was amazing, baby."

He laid to my side, and cuddled up in his arms. I kissed him on the lips before I said, "That felt so good. I've missed having such a passionate connection with another human."

"I'm here for you now."

I smiled at him, gently stroking his face. 

"You always have been, just not in this way. I'm glad I have someone like you in my life."

He kissed me on the forehead, pulling me close. We both drifted off to sleep in the other's warm embrace.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments