Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions Of An Erotic Writer, Ch. 2

"A fitting end to my vacation as Allison pays me a visit"

27
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"The last day of a vacation can be a downer. For me, it was just the opposite. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A conclusion to my vacation."

The Resort, Part II

My vacation was going very well. Up until the next to last day of my trip, I had been spending my days in the surf or taking in local attractions. My nights were spent drinking and having sex with the naughtiest stepmom-stepdaughter duo anyone had ever seen. As it would turn out, they left abruptly. The text message I received from Colleen said there was a family emergency and they had to get back. It was a bummer, but I had spent the last few days getting my cock sucked and fucked and if I am being honest, I welcomed the rest.

Despite the news that I was greeted with that morning, I was not going to let it deter me from enjoying my final day on vacation. I decided to have breakfast in the hotel restaurant. It was not crowded, but it wasn't empty either. Allison greeted me as I entered. 

"Good morning," she said, warmly.

"Good morning," I replied.

"Will it be just you or will you be joined by your friends later?" she asked.

Allison had seen me eat with Tonya and later Colleen at the restaurant. This would be the first time I would be dining alone there on my trip. 

"It will be just me today," I said. "My friends had to leave unexpectedly."

"Awww... I'm sorry to hear that," she said.

I knew she was just faking being polite because she had to be, but I sensed she was glad that I wouldn't be sharing the company of two beautiful women. 

She picked up a menu and led me to a small table next to the window facing the beach. The view was fantastic, and I enjoyed the scenery as I drank my coffee and ate my breakfast. 

"Any plans for the day?" Allison asked, handing me the bill.

"Not sure," I answered. "I haven't given it much thought."

That was the truth. I really didn't know how I would spend my last day there, but I was leaning towards playing a round of golf at a nearby course. I had intended to play a round a few days ago, but I got sidetracked. Allison smiled and wished me well before attending to the other customers.

As it turned out, I did go play a round of golf. It wasn't my best outing and by the twelfth hole, I started putting away the alcohol just to make a bad round a little more interesting. When I finished, I went to the clubhouse where there was a bar and had a few drinks before returning to my room. A shower and a nap later, I felt rejuvenated and ready to go. I took a walk on the beach and hung around until the sun went down. The wind began kicking up, so I decided to return to my room and order some food. I was still debating on room service or delivery when I returned to my room.

I opened the door and knew something was off. As I walked in, I saw a room service cart with a bucket of ice and a bottle of champagne chilling inside of it. Two glasses were next to the bucket.

"You finally returned. I was wondering when you were going to make it back."

I turned towards the direction the voice was coming from and there was Allison, inside the hot tub.

"Uh... what are you doing?" I asked.

Allison smiled at my question. "I think it is pretty obvious," she said. "I'm providing quality room service."

I stood there at a loss for words. Here I was trying to process this gorgeous redhead in my tub and her motivations for being there. Of course, my cock was already making its thoughts known as I could feel the bulge develop in my shorts.

"Well, are you going to just stand there or are you going to get naked and join me?" Allison asked, moving towards the near side of the tub.

I began undressing when Allison made a request. "Pour us some champagne before you come in," she said.

I poured the drinks as she looked at me. I was standing there buck-ass nude with my cock slowly becoming erect. I walked over and handed her a glass. As she backed away to the other side of the tub, I could see her upper body in all of its glory. Her fair skin was adorned with freckles and her breasts were much bigger than I thought. Her quarter-sized nipples were a light pink color and very hard.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

After I climbed in and settled myself, Allison offered a toast. "To us," she said, our glasses clinking together.

We drank and made small talk for several minutes before she placed her glass on the side of the tub, moving towards me and straddling my lap. "Enough talk," she said. "I've seen how you looked at me every time you came to the restaurant. I know about the handjob you received from that girl you were with the other day, and I know you fucked both of them. I guess you could say I wanted to see what all the fuss was about."

My already erect cock had been pressing against her shaved mound and I could feel her lift herself up and ease her pussy onto my cock. She held onto the back of my neck as she did so, her mouth letting out a gasp as she felt all of me enter her. The sound of displaced water sounded comically off as she began riding me, but both of us were too invested in the current situation to really care. 

"Ahhh... ohhh... yes," Allison moaned, her eyes locking with mine as she slid herself up and down on my rod.

I started sliding off the ledge of the tub so Allison got up and moved to the other side. It was the first time I got a look at her from the waist down and I was not disappointed. I knew she kept her pussy shaved since my cock had been pressed against it earlier. When she turned around and subsequently bent over the side, her ass was cute and inviting.

Grabbing her by the waist, I slid my cock into her and began fucking her hard. Water was splashing everywhere, including the floor. Her moans and screams would have probably filled the room had it not been for the balcony door being open allowing the sound of the ocean to drown out some of the noise. Her grip on the side of the tub was constantly slipping and I have to admit at one point, I damn near slipped as I fucked her from behind. Porn makes sex in a tub look sexy, but it can be a dangerous venture when us amateurs do it.

Allison felt me pull out and turned around. She sat back down on the ledge and took my cock into her mouth. She had her hand gripping my shaft as she sucked on the head and alternated between deep-throating me and jerking me off. I couldn't hold out any longer and I watched as my cock erupted and squirted cum onto her face. She stroked faster and harder, making sure she squeezed out every drop I had to offer. 

My legs felt wobbly as I recovered from my orgasm. I sat back down in the tub; catching my breath I looked at Allison. She smiled as she picked up a towel to wipe the cum off her face. "So, was that quality room service or what?" she asked.

I laughed as I nodded. I watched as Allison stood up and got out of the tub. She went to the bathroom and was in there several minutes before coming out. She was dressed in her work attire.

"Are you leaving?" I asked.

"Of course," she said. "I can't stay here; it would be unprofessional."

She picked up my phone and after some quick typing looked at me. "My number is in there," she said. "Call me sometime."

With that, she put the phone down and turned to leave the room. I sat there in the hot tub for several minutes, going over what just happened. The only conclusion I came up with was the fact that I did indeed get to use the hot tub.

The next day, I checked out and returned home. I tried calling Allison a week later, but only got her voicemail. It wasn't until an extra three days later, I received a text from her. It had a picture of her in a bathtub, fingering herself with a red script across the middle of the picture that read, "Thinking of you." I replied to it, but there was no response. I figured I would get the same result if I called, so I just let it go.

That trip was good for me in a lot of ways. I met some interesting people, got laid, but most importantly, it cured my writer's block. My vacation opened up some new ideas for me and allowed me to compose some new stories. Now, I have an entirely new series to share with my readers.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments