Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Determination

"My heart stopped when I looked into his eyes."

2
2 Comments 2
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
My heart stopped when I looked into his eyes, golden with a hint of green, a look of determination in them. I swallowed suddenly, a tad afraid, but mainly curious. My eyes couldn't move, no matter how hard I willed them to do so.

"Why don't we get out of here?" His voice sounded and felt like melted chocolate, creamy and delicious. My vocal chords seemed to not work, and once this was realized, he took my hand, leading me out of the house. We came up to a black Dodge Charger. Like a gentleman, he opened my door, shutting it when I sat down inside. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath, unable to think. What was I doing getting in the car with a complete stranger? He could be a serial killer for all I knew.

We drove until we came to a long driveway with an iron gate, as we got closer it opened. I couldn't believe my eyes. "This is where you live?" It was an old Victorian house, kind of like the Addams family, only more elegant and modern in a way. Trees surrounded the meadow it seemed to be in the center of, beautiful.

"Yes, this is my home, been in my family, for generations. I take it you fancy Victorian homes?" 

"Why yes in fact I do, always have. They are mysterious and beautiful." I looked at this stranger, thinking, 'Like you.'

He smiled and parked the car, and as if he heard my thoughts said, "No my butterfly, like you." His golden eyes looked me over, a spark of electricity following his gaze. Self consciously, I bit my lower lip looking down at my hands in my lap. Strong fingers grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at his face. We were only centimeters apart; I swallowed and licked my lips a little.

That determination bore into my soul, making my heart skip the rhythm every few beats. Finally, after what felt like centuries, his soft lips fell upon mine. The kiss was just like his gaze full of determination, felt just like his velvet voice, and tasted of sweet bliss. I had never been kissed like that in my whole life. At that moment I didn't care that he was a complete stranger. Everything felt right, and the kiss clouded my mind. 

His strong hands moved to my sides and back, pulling me as close to his as possible. Just as we finished our kiss, he was out of the car and opening the door for me. Gathering my thoughts, I got out and followed him into the mansion. Just as it was beautiful on the outside, it was even more so inside. Dark Mahogany wood floors, banisters, furniture, it was all so beautiful. I couldn't stop gazing at everything in sight.

My hands glided across the smooth banisters as we walked up the steps to the third floor. There were old paintings , small marble statues; this man had to be from a filthy rich family to have all these luxurious items. As we arrived on the third floor he grasped my hand leading me to a door at the end of the hall. Once opened, I saw a huge king sized bed covered in what seemed to be dark silk linens, wooden night stands on either side,and a dresser that looked almost as tall as I was with a bottle of wine and two crystal glasses a top it. There wasn't much, but it was elegant non the less. 

He went over to the dresser as I sat on the end of the bed pouring the two glasses of wine. When he came over to the bed he sat next to me, handing a glass to me. "To our night together," he toasted. Taking a sip, the wine tasted of roses, honey, and caramel and was just as divine. I put my glass down; after a couple more sips we were silent.

Looking around the room more, I noticed the curtains on the huge window were probably from Europe. They looked fit for a king, everything did in this place. 

"Tell me, who is your family?" The words were out before I could control myself. 

"Ah straight to what's on your mind. I like that in a women. Alas I do not know since I wasn't raised by my parents."

"Who were you raised by?" Curiosity was getting the best of me, but I wasn't going to let him be with me if I didn't know anything about him. 

He pulled my face toward him, looking at my lips.

TinasheJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinasheJamess

"How about we have this discussion after, butterfly." With that his eyes looked up at mine, and I was lost again in them. By his gaze, I could tell he was more than determined. His thumb moved across my lips, and I tasted the wine upon it. I was completely Mesmerized by this man. His dark hair contrasted against his pale ivory skin making him entrancing. 

The way he acted though was what caught me in his grasp. Again his lips were upon my own, this time kissing me fiercely, like he was starving and my kiss was all that would satisfy him. I heard him drop his glass in the floor, shattering it. Both his hands tugged at my dress as he laid me back on the mattress. Our lips parted only for a moment as my dress was tugged over my head.

My heart raced at a speed I didn't think was possible. His lips moved to my neck, hands on my breasts. I moaned out in delight, attempting to unbutton his shirt and rip it off of him. The lioness inside of me was alive and hungry for the lust he stirred inside of my soul. My hands caressed the muscular body he was gifted with, biting my lip in satisfaction. I pushed myself off and over to the side climbing on top of him. 

A look of surprise covered his face. Grinning, I kissed his lips, making my way down his body in a trail of kisses until I reached my destination. I unbuckled his belt, pulling his black trousers down along with the boxer briefs beneath them. His hard member sprung up, licking my lips I grasped it in my hand, it had to of been eight inches at the least and four or more in width. My tongue licked the tip slowly watching him as he bit his soft lip. Slowly I wrapped my lips all the way around it and slid my head down. A groan was the sound I was presented with, the taste of pre cum covered my tongue. 

After awhile of slowly bobbing up and down, I quickened the pace, his hands on the back of my head, groaning and gasping coming from his lips. Finally, hot liquid filled my mouth one stream after another I swallowed it all. Kissing me, he brought me up to him and then had me on my knees guiding my body until my dripping wet sex was over his mouth. Looking up at me, with his determined eyes now filled with desire, he pulled my hips down, bringing my sex to his lips. I moaned out closing my eyes, head falling back as his tongue danced all over. 

He pressed the tip of his nose upon my clitoris, then moved his left hand, placing his thumb upon it moving in small fast circles. His tongue plunging inside of me, a tightness was in my stomach, and, as I moaned out, I felt an eruption inside of my body pouring out if me. After he licked up all of the juices, my weak legs, still somehow holding me up, he pushed me onto my back, lining up his long hard member to my small hole. He shot his member inside of me. I cried out arching my back slightly. 

Seconds later he was thrusting in and out of me at such a pace that it didn't seem like his member was even moving. My moans got louder the closer I got to another orgasm and the deeper he went. This continued until he pulled out and had me roll onto my stomach, opening my legs and holding my hips high up he dove straight in again. We continued for what seemed like hours, until his hot liquid poured into me. We lay there panting and sweaty, his eyes staring into mine. He played with some of my hair, and slowly I drifted off into sleep. When I awoke, I was in my apartment, in my own bed. Was all of it a dream? Upon my bedside was a note with only the word butterfly across it in elegant scripture.

Published 
Written by Biteme13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments