Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doug

"Meeting my lover"

17
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I enjoy social media as much as the next person, so I was incredibly surprised that I found engaging conversation with a guy named Doug. At first, I thought it was just some casual flirting. So, after some time talking on the phone and texting, we eventually moved to video chatting. We sometimes talked sex, sometimes just talked about well, whatever. We seemed to have more than a few mutual interests and found a lot of common ground. Since there was no pressure, no physical contact, and a lot of distance, it was easy for the conversation to become intimate, not always in a sexual way. We enjoyed the attention, and the company. We seemed to hit it off well.

We were both married, so neither of us was sure where this may go, but it was fun. I felt alive, sexy, wanted. Doug wasn’t overly handsome, but there was something in his smile, his eyes. It made me want to get lost in him.

One day, during normal conversation, Doug said, “Hey, just feeling this out, no pressure, but I’m going to be traveling for work and only about four hours from you. I’ll have some time, so I could drive to you. Would you want to meet for lunch?”

I was caught a bit off guard. This changes everything. This takes this little fantasy thing and makes it real. I had never thought about cheating, though I suppose just the conversations we were having already covered that, but in a more subtle way. I’d always promised myself I wouldn’t cheat, but there was something drawing me in. We both made it clear this was no strings. We weren’t entering into a relationship; we weren’t leaving our spouses. This was lunch, and whatever else happened. Once it was over, we’d go our separate ways.

He was going to a Vikings game, then driving down to get a hotel for the night. I tried to help him find one out of the way, to be as discreet as possible. Yes, I thought about sex. We had talked on the phone about it, so it was something on the table.

The plan was to meet up Monday, as that was the only day he had open. I’d taken a vacation day from work but told no one. I got up, showered, dressed. Picked out some cute panties, and a nice lace bra. My mind was racing. I was shaking, anticipating, worried, excited, aroused.

I left the house normally and drove to the hotel, maybe forty-five minutes away. I figured that was far enough that nobody I knew would see me. I got to the hotel about 7:30 and pulled into the parking lot. I was acutely aware of my surroundings, noticing every single person, car, noise and thinking they were all looking at me, noticing me, and knew what I was doing. A severe case of paranoia. I was praying nobody really noticed me. I knew my mind was playing tricks, but I hesitated, nonetheless. I wasn’t totally sure I could or would get out of the car yet. I was still gathering my will, or abandoning it, LOL, whichever you prefer.

Checking my hair and makeup in the mirror really quick, I thought, Get over yourself. Do it or don’t. Make a decision, then live with it.

I finally did open the car door and get out. Slowly walked across the parking lot, always mindful of everybody else, keeping my head down and my distance. He said he was in 227, and I’ve remembered that number for who knows why. I climbed the steps and turned down the walkway towards the room. Again, I hesitated as I went to knock on the door.

What the fuck am I doing?

I’m about to get laid, is what I’m doing
, I shivered.

I knocked lightly. I could hear him stirring, then walking towards the door. I rubbed my palms together then straightened my jacket nervously. He opened the door; we smiled and hugged politely.

“Hey, it’s really nice to finally see you.”

“You too, you look like your pics.” We chuckled.

He was dressed in jeans, a t-shirt and was barefoot. I was in a skirt, a light shirt, jacket, and had some low-heeled boots. As soon as he closed the door behind me, he drew me into his arms, and we were in a deep embrace. I felt his hands slide up under my jacket and shirt, touching my bare skin. I had not been touched by a man other than my husband in eighteen years.

Am I going to hell?

As he leaned into me, I could feel his erection pressing against my hip, urgent. I shivered, aroused, curious, needy. I was beyond any self-control. I’m not sure how long we stood there like that, but it seemed like forever and no time at all at the same time.

I withdrew and cupped his face with my hands. “I can’t believe you’re really here."

This felt crazy. Here was this man who for whatever reason drove totally out of his way to see me. It was so nice to feel, to be needed, wanted, desired.

We both leaned in and kissed. A long passionate, slow, sensual kiss that foretold the next few hours. I’d never felt a kiss that deep before. We couldn’t wait to taste each other. His lips were full, sexy, he knew how to kiss, I couldn’t get enough of them. I just wanted, in that moment, to allow our mouths to release the energy that had been building for (TIME?).

We both pulled away, breathing heavily. Not sure exactly what to do next. Still feeling each other out. Doug broke the spell and reached for my jacket, hanging it up. I set my purse on the dresser and sat down on the edge of the bed nervously.

Doug stood politely at the edge of the TV stand, while we made a little small talk. It was a bit awkward, and I’m not even sure what we said. Finally, he walked over and sat down next to me. I immediately started touching him everywhere. The bed, the kiss, the moment - I was on fire, and it was raging. We melted into another deep kiss, my hands behind his head, holding his lips to mine. His hands all over me.

Suddenly, he jumped up off the bed and started unbuckling his belt, pulling his shirt off. It was all at once, everything flying. I kicked off my boots, unbuckled my belt, pulled my shirt over my head, and shimmied out of the skirt. I saw Doug watching, standing there; eyes wide, he licked his lips. I stood there in front of him in my white lace bra and sheer black satin panties.

We were both frozen. Neither of us moved for a few minutes. Doug was standing there with the outline of his erection clearly visible through his grey boxer briefs. I was standing there exposed, more exposed than I’d been in front of anyone else in eighteen years.

This time, I broke the ice and reached back, unsnapped my bra, and let it drop to the floor. Doug was transfixed. My nipples hard, aching for some stimulation. I reached for my panties, hooked my thumbs in the waistband, and slid them down my legs, slowly. Thankfully, I had the forethought to trim for this, so I felt like I looked good.

I turned and moved towards the bed. We didn’t say anything, instead looked at each other with lust, and desire. I was so nervous, aroused, and I could clearly see from the outline in his underwear he was.

He took my hand and pulled me towards him. I wrapped my arms around him and lay back on the bed, so turned on, wet, swollen. I opened my legs, inviting him to see the results of our short time together. He moved to hover above me, gently took his hand and slid it between my legs. He dipped the tip of his finger in, teasing me. He was above me looking at me, our eyes locked together, taking me to places I could only have imagined.

He dragged his finger against my slit, lightly, moving closer to my clit. My brain was willing him, my hips taking charge and trying to find his finger. He teased me, running his finger right around me, not quite touching but close enough I could feel him. I was on fire. His finger trailed around my belly, then back toward my pussy. His mouth kissed nibbles on the inside of my thighs, back and forth between legs, moving higher with each one.

At this point I didn’t care if it was finger or mouth; I needed to be touched. He flattened his hand out and placed it on my belly, pressing lightly, holding me down, just as his mouth reached my pussy. I could feel his breath and my hips pushed up into him. He didn’t resist, wrapping his mouth around my clit. I felt a tug, then his tongue danced across the tip. I cried out. He paused, then I felt another tug. Fuck, I needed more of that. Another tug, and my hips jerked. His tongue continually slid across the tip of my clit. Another tug, this time he pulled me into his mouth, his tongue urgently dragging underneath, pulling harder, my hips pushing into him, my hands pulling his mouth into me.

He pulled his finger out and started climbing higher. I could feel his erection on my thigh as he got closer to me. As he centered himself over me, and I could feel him just touching my entrance, he looked down and kissed me, pushing in slowly with his thickness. I felt stretched. I wanted to push up onto him, help him go faster, but I needed time to adjust to his thickness. He slid in as far as my body would allow him to, paused, our eyes locked for a moment, and we kissed again. Neither of us moved, instead savoring the fullness of that first thrust into me. It was like our bodies were becoming one.

My body adjusted to him; he started to pull out, just leaving the tip, and slid all the way back in again. He gently pulled out to the tip and slid back in again, going deep as he could and pausing. I was so wet, swollen. He did this several times. He was driving me nuts.

Slowly he picked up the pace and we found our rhythm. He would pull out almost to the tip and go back in again, deeper each time. I spread my legs as wide as I could and wrapped them around his back, coating his cock with my wetness. I grabbed his ass, rocked my hips, and pulled him in as deep as I could get him. I couldn’t get enough. I wanted more.

I was starting to pant and breathe very heavy. I could feel my orgasm building inside me. Deep way down, begging to come out. I very softly moaned his name. I wanted him to know he was going to make me cum.

He started thrusting faster and harder. We were past the making love stage. I wanted it hard, raw and deep. I begged him to go faster and harder. I knew my climax was coming. My legs were stiff, and I couldn’t hold on any longer. I loudly cried out his name several times and the wave ripped through me. He was still thrusting deep and dove in one last time finding his release. I was pulsating so hard.

“Don’t pull out,” I gasped.

I wanted him to feel my post-orgasm spasms, how good that felt to me.
We lay there like that for several minutes. I thought I might be able to cum again. Instead, he gently pulled out and rolled over on his back, pulling me with him.

“Damn, that was good,” he sighed.

“Oh, yes…it was. That was amazing.”

For the moment, we were content to bask in the afterglow, kissing, petting, talking a bit, laughing. Just enjoying being there.

JolieSusan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JolieSusan

 

Published 
Written by KDexter1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments