Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

EDA Study Subject K1B5

"For someone's sake of physical wellbeing"

187
64 Comments 64
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Having to fast all day before his annual physical put Blake in a foul mood. But he was doing whatever it was going to take to get his wife to stop nagging him to go to the doctor's. And now having to sit in the waiting room for more than twenty minutes was not helping.

"Blake Johnson?"

He rose and walked over to discover he was being greeted by the sexiest nurse he'd ever met.

"Hi, I'm Katrina, and I'll be your nurse today. Follow me, please?"

Follow he did, alright. Eyeing this nurse the whole time. Her fitted scrubs tried to downplay the body underneath, but it wasn't working. Her legs were long and slender, and those bottoms tightly clung to her rounded butt that swayed as she walked. Her long blonde hair flowed magnificently over her back.

"We'll be in Exam Room 2 today. I'm here to take your vitals and then the doctor will see you."

As she turned to face him, he was mesmerized by her deep blue eyes and sparkly white teeth. He didn't dare spend more than a glance at her well rounded breasts. His mood had turned a complete one-eighty.

"Can you step on the scale for me, please?"

She escorted him over to the scale. The mere touch of her guiding hand on his back sent endorphins throughout his body.

"Any changes in medications, or anything else you wish to discuss with the doctor today?" she asked.

"No, everything's been good."

"Exercising? You look pretty strong and fit," she commented, as she smiled and measured over his physique.

"Yes, three to four times a week for an hour each time."

He felt energized that she'd noticed his build. He also felt at ease with her soothing, pleasant demeanor.

He had to inquire: "Have you been a nurse here very long? I don't recall having seen you here before, and I'd think I'd remember that."

"Oh, I've been here a little less than a year, fresh out of nursing school."

The fresh part was right for sure, he thought. Now she took his blood pressure, and then placed her fingers on his wrist. Just being that close to her, smelling her scented body wash, he started to fantasize a little.

"Your blood pressure and pulse are slightly elevated. Do you get anxious at the doctor's office?"

"Seems like only today, for some reason,” he flirted. She flashed those pearly whites back at him. More endorphins ensued.

Then she made some entries in the tablet and told him, "It was a pleasure meeting you today, Mr. Johnson. The doctor will see you shortly."

"Thanks, and call me Blake, the pleasure was all mine," he retorted, giving a devilish expression back.

The rest of the physical with the doctor went rather routinely, but he hoped that he'd see his favorite nurse one more time. There was a knocking at the door, and lo and behold, his wish was granted.

"So, you're all done, but I think you'd be a good candidate for an EDA study I'm doing. It wouldn't take up too much of your time, if you'd like to follow me down this hall?"

"Sure, anything to help your study."

Really it was anything to spend more time privately ogling her. She led him to an unmarked room, and when he entered all he saw was a bare room with a cot. She picked up on his wonder.

"Um, sorry, for the study, there's no exam rooms available, so we have to use this break room, is that ok?"

He nodded in agreement. She proceeded to neatly spread out a bed liner on the cot and handed him a gown.

"If you could put this on for me? I'll step out of the room so you can change."

"Nothing underneath?" he asked. She giggled yes, left the room while he disrobed, and knocked to re-enter.

"Now please lie on your back, on the pad." He dutifully followed her instruction.

Then he asked, "Can you tell me, what is this EDA study?"

"It stands for erectile dysfunction assessment."

"Oh, I have no problems in that department, I can assure you."

As he tried to get up, he was stopped.

"This is a study because men in your age range usually don't truthfully disclose these kinds of issues. So we are randomly assessing how far men will go to hide this condition. Your mental and physical capacities are essential to a your overall wellbeing."

He fell silent. How could he say no at this point? She sat alongside the bed and reassured him.

"Just relax and lay still in this position, it's important to keep conditions consistent. Do as I say, nothing more, nothing less, and your wife will never know about this, trust me," she stated as she winked.

RominaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RominaSmith

He felt the gown slide up exposing his manhood. He didn't know what to do, feeling so vulnerable. She knew he was married. He immediately had stage fright.

"Have you ever experienced problems having sex? Just nod yes or no," she calmly inquired.

He shook his head no. She stared at his penis and started a voice recorder.

"Subject K-1-B-5 remains flaccid upon exposure, possible positive case. Attempting visual stimulation now - Blake, can you turn your head and watch me please?"

Blake watched as Katrina stood in plain view. She proceeded to lift her top over her head, revealing her natural tits that stood proudly on their own. Beautiful round pink nipples. He immediately desired them. Then she pulled down her pants. Blake's eyes grew wide as he studied her hairless pussy. So flawless and alluring, his heart was pounding. Katrina was breathtaking to say the least, and nature took its course.

"Subject is able to have strong erection caused by visual stimulation alone. Appreciable length and girth."

Katrina sat beside him on the chair, took some type of lube, and firmly wrapped her fingers on his shaft. She began steadily stroking the base of his lunging cock as her tongue stuck out. He thought he was dreaming, he never felt so hard and full. Her hand worked magic and he kept on swelling.

"Subject maintains erection through physical sensation - Now Blake, I'm going to need you to resist ejaculation for any of these next tests, but if you feel like you can't hold it, let me know immediately."

Blake nodded helplessly.

Katrina leaned over and ran her tongue around the edge of his swollen head. She felt it flare even more than it had previously maintained. She took it in his mouth and began to bob on it, sucking and continuing to stroke it at the same time.

Blake was fully engaged now, exhaling deep breaths trying to maintain control. Katrina skillfully used her lips, tongue, mouth and throat to elicit pelvic thrusts. After what seemed like forever, she released him from her mouth. He sighed that he was able to last through that.

"Subject is able to maintain functional control throughout oral stimulation."

She proceeded to climb into the bed and straddled facing him. She methodically inserted his cock inside her tight pussy, to which he couldn't help but let out a moan. It surrounded and gripped his engorged member. She bent forward and began to manipulate her hips to arouse him yet again. He took the liberty of squeezing those amazing tits hanging in front of him.

"Sucking on them is optional."

She barely finished uttering those words before Blake took one stiff nipple in his mouth then the other. It took every fiber of his being not to blow his load. Katrina rode him repetitively, seductively telling him how pleasurable it was, until she let out a soft moan as she drenched his cock.

Panting, she dictated, "Able to manage impressive restraint during impassioned sexual intercourse, even while providing orgasm to partner."

She sat up and spun around to face away from him. Placing her hands on his thighs, she started to mercilessly bounce on his cock. The sensation and sight of her ass pounding into his pelvis became too much for him.

"Um, nurse?" he uttered excitedly.

Katrina deftly dismounted and began rigorously stroking his cock. Blake had reached his breaking point, letting out a loud moan as he exploded. A thick stream of cum shot up his body to his neck. The continual stroking had him erupting like a volcano, his semen landing on his abdomen and seeping down his sides onto the bed liner.

"Holy fuck!" he exclaimed.

"Strong ejaculative function. Significant output. Nine on a scale of ten. Obviously negative for ED. Worth a followup."

She removed the soaked gown from his chest, using it to wipe up the cum covering his midsection.

"Thank you for helping me with this study, Blake. These results will be kept entirely confidential."

Katrina put on her scrubs and discarded the soiled bed liner. Blake got dressed and left in a daze. On the way out, he passed his physician.

"Hey doc, that's some study your group is conducting. I'm a big-"

Katrina quickly whisked him to the exit.

When she returned, the doctor asked, "What study was he talking about???"

"Oh nothing, I think he was confused with a followup survey or something...."

Published 
Written by 22hrny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments