Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fifteen Days 1

"He was older - sex was new, but he was borrowed and left her feeling blue; not what she expected."

8
7 Comments 7
5.9k Views 5.9k
6.4k words 6.4k words
When it came down to men, Alexander Cullen wasn't the first man that Gracie-Louise Mason chose to jump into her panties. Stuck on a large farm, four miles outside Clearwater, a small town south-west of Wichita, with a population of slightly over two-thousand – eligible men were in short supply. Women either took what they could get or left the one-horse town in search of something a little different in the big city. 
Gracie had always preferred the shortened version of her name – Lou. Nicknamed that as a child by her older sister, Annie, it stuck. To Lou, her sister Annie seemed to have everything. Annie’s husband Oliver was a retired cop – turned farmer. Lou had heard the two of them making every baby, which sadly, her sister lost prior to their birth.

Oliver was the only man Lou wanted – she wanted him to be the one.

Alex, Lou’s boyfriend, was the kind of guy who was always in a hurry to get things done, and that scared her – especially when it came to that first time. Lou’s faith in Alex’s ability to take things slow concerned her, and she quickly dismissed him as ‘the one’.

Sweltering through the hottest Kansas summer on record, Lou watched her brother-in-law from her bedroom window, working alongside her father and Alex. Watching the men work reignited the fostered calf-love she held for Oliver in her earlier teens. The almost twenty year age difference didn't put the nineteen-year old off. Oliver appeared strong, healthy, and in great condition for a man in his late thirties. His muscles glistened in the Kansas heat as he kept pace with Alex and her father as they slashed the long grass out the back of the homestead by hand. Their property spanned for miles on both sides of Clearwater Road. There was a bus stop about a mile as the crow flies from the homestead where the road ran through their property. If there were no trees surrounding the house, Lou would have had a clear view to the dusty road.

But for now, her gaze remained fixated on the one man – Oliver. She was glad her sister was expecting another baby, and glad Oliver had become so paranoid about not operating heavy machinery near the house when his pregnant wife resided inside. It gave Lou the perfect opportunity to lust over the one man she knew she should never have.

She sat at her window and fantasized what his hands would feel like on her body. A tiny bead of sweat ran down from her neck between her cleavage. It was too hot to contemplate wearing a bra and she was thankful for firm curves as her perky breasts sat high and off her ribcage. Lou unbuttoned the two top buttons of her cotton dress, right at the top of her cleavage and wiped the dribble of water away. When she gazed up, she caught Alex, her boyfriend, looking at her. Lou quickly turned away from the window and crawled off her bed.

The longing gaze Alex gave her pricked her conscience; she knew what he meant. She enjoyed fooling around with him – it was fun, but Alex kept trying to push her further out of her comfort zone until she’d have to tell him no.

Lou went back to the window, but Alex was no longer with Oliver and her father. She leaned out the window, trying to get a better look, and then she heard his distinct three-tap, double knock on her bedroom door. Startled, Lou jumped and hit the back of her head on the open window frame.

“Shit,” she cursed under her breath, as she cautiously pulled her head in then rubbed the tender spot. She was grateful for not having her usual toothed-comb clip back there when she hit her head.

“Just a minute!” she sang out while reaching for a hair-tie to pull her golden locks off her face and up into a ponytail. When she eventually opened the door, Alex was leaning against the frame.

He pushed past her in one swift movement, kicked the door closed with his boot heel, then pulled her into his strong arms for a kiss.

Alex’s lips overpowered hers with passion and longing as he guided her towards the bed. His hands quickly raised the hem of her dress to brush against her thighs.

“Alex, stop.” Lou broke off his kiss and slapped his hands away.

“Why?” Alex breathed heavily.

Lou gazed up into his flushed face. The scent of his sweat, mixed with the sweet smell of freshly cut grass, lingered in the air between the two of them.

Lie,’ whispered her inner voice as she watched Alex’s frustrated expression grow stronger.

Her lips quivered and then she pursed them together for a brief moment while she thought of something as Alex’s hand brushed the side of her face. He bent close to kiss her again, but this time she pulled back.

“Don’t.” Lou whispered as she placed both hands on his sweaty chest to push him away.

Alex grabbed a hold of both her upper arms.

“What, I can’t kiss you either?” The tone of Alex’s voice made her courage wane.

Trembling, Lou shook her head.

“It’s not that,” she murmured, as his grip on her arms tightened and she swallowed hard. “I…I…have my period.” A lie Lou knew would get him to leave her alone.

As if those four little words were a magic spell, Alex released her and she breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped back.

“All right,” he raised his hands in passive retreat. “I’ll come back next week when you’re not bleeding,” he grumbled.

She crossed the gap between them and reached up to run her hands through his sweaty, shoulder-length, dark-brown hair.

“Thank you.” Lou breathed as she stood on tiptoes and tenderly kissed his mouth. She didn't want him to suspect she lied.

Alex returned her gentle kiss.

“I’m growing tired of your mixed signals, Lou. I hope you’ll be ready soon,” he breathed as he let her go, and then opened the door abruptly before almost slamming it shut behind as he left.

The sound startled Lou and she wondered why he couldn't be gentle with her all the time.

‘Just because you grew up on a farm with seven brothers doesn't mean you can’t be gentle,’ Lou thought, as she rubbed her arms where his grip had been a little too tight, and knew she couldn't continue dodging him forever. The last time she got carried away, dry humping him, things almost went too far. If it hadn't been for Oliver and her father Johnny, Alex might have claimed her virginity.

Lou shuddered at the thought of how rough Alex liked playing. She had been lucky before, but if she continued to play with fire, she knew Alex would burn her real good. He was toxic, despite his good looks.

“Damn you, virginity…” Lou muttered under her breath as she flung herself down on the bed. She wanted to scream aloud in frustration as the nub between her thighs throbbed with desire. Lou knew that feeling wouldn't go away on its own. While nothing stopped her from reaching down the front of her panties to tease the erect fleshy orb into a dripping frenzy, the lack of a lock on her door did. She’d hate for her sister to walk in on her, or hear her moaning as she pleasured herself. The shame and embarrassment alone would be enough to make her want to go live with her father over on his farm, but that would mean she’d never be able to escape Alex’s advances.

Lou knew of one place on her sister’s farm where she’d be able to have some privacy – the storm cellar. Quickly, Lou got up off the bed and snuck out of the house. If Annie was asleep before, she’d probably be awake now – thanks to Alex’s loud departure. She knew her sister would most likely come in to check on her.

How my sister could even sleep in this heat is a mystery,’ thought Lou, as she hoped the front door wouldn't squeak – closing.

The storm cellar was around the side of the house and didn't lock from the outside. Lou watched Oliver, Alex, and her father as they continued slashing the grass. She waited until all three men had their backs turned before she made her move. The steel door was a little heavy, but she managed to open it just enough to squeeze under it. With the weight of the door on her back, Lou started down the narrow steps until the weight of the door lifted.

The stairs gave off a soft glow from the solar charged strips that lined her path until she reached the light switch at the bottom. The air was a little musty down in the cellar, but the coolness of the reinforced concrete underground pit – a welcomed relief to the dry heat above.

The storm cellar could easily accommodate a large family of twelve with five double bunks, stacked end-to-end, that lined the walls and a bench that folded out into a double bed. There was a small table and a stack of chairs further down the back of the cellar that formed something akin to the letter T. Flashlights, a storm radio, and several blankets lined the dusty shelves above those.

Lou grabbed a couple of blankets and unfolded one over the mattress of the first lower bunk, nearest the stairs. The partly shielded bunk sank back into the design of the bunker and stair-wall to make room for the foldout bench/bed opposite when made into a bed, leaving enough room to walk between beds.

She rolled another blanket into a thick log and placed it on top of the first blanket.

Lou lay down on the blanket and closed her eyes, imagining Oliver’s hands were slowly raising her dress. The thought alone caused her core to clench and the throb returned to the fleshy orb between her thighs. As her breathing quickened, Lou slipped her hands down the front of her panties and ran her fingertips through the soft mound of curly hair until she felt the wetness spread.

With a partly satisfied sigh, she shuddered as a fingertip grazed the throbbing nub, and then held her breath while her fingers circled it. The hair on her outer lips grew slick with desire the more she rubbed until her hips started to grind into her fingers. Lou gasped, removing her hands from her panties then got on her kneed to straddle the rolled up blanket. Hunched over, she continued the languid grind against the blanket as she leaned forward and caressed her cloth-encased breasts. Lou’s nipples responded to the dual stimulation; hardening to plump peaks beneath her dress.

From below ground, the sound of the creaking hinges echoed loudly – amplified by the concrete pit walls in the bunker, causing Lou to stop mid-grind and listen. She rolled into the shadows of the bunk as far away from the view of the door as possible, and then she heard his voice.

“Lou? Are you down there?”

Lou’s heart pounded wildly in her chest as the sound of Oliver’s voice echoed around her. She moved and the bunk bed squeaked. She didn't think anyone saw her come down into the shelter.

“Oliver?” she managed to say his name without it sounding so breathy.

“Are you all right, Lou?” Oliver said quietly. The sound still echoed down below.

“Could you please close the door?” Lou said as she swung her legs over the side of the bunk. She heard his footsteps and then the door closed above him.

“I thought I saw you come down here…” his voice trailed off into a whisper before he knelt in front of her. “Lou?”

Lou kept her head down and wouldn't look into his eyes. Somewhere deep inside still ached with need. Faced with the object of her lustful thoughts, she reached out and wrapped her arms around him.

“Oh, Oliver,” Lou whispered as she nestled her head into his sweaty shoulder. “Do the others know you’re down here?”

“No, I didn't want to trigger a reaction from Alex.” The sound of Oliver’s deep throaty voice at her neck sent a shiver of delight through her.

Oliver placed his hand to the back of her head and she winced, pulling away.

“Aw,” she winced, gritting her teeth. Oliver’s hands slid to the top of her arms and she pulled away again, this time gasping loudly.

“Did Alex hurt you?” Oliver’s tone was serious.

Lou pushed past Oliver and climbed out of the bunk. She ran for the stairs and engaged the locks then sat down on the third step, hanging her head in her hands.

“Yes and no,” she replied in a hushed tone. She knew it was wrong to play her brother-in-law like this, but if this was the moment she’d been waiting for, she couldn't waste it. Oliver followed her and squeezed onto the step next to her.

“I hit my head on the window in my room and Alex grabbed my arms when he…”

“Is that where he went – your room?” Lou could see the muscles in Oliver’s jaw flex.

“Oliver, nothing happened.” Lou said, but Oliver shook his head.

“I don’t believe you. You’re covering for him because you know I won’t think twice before knocking that arrogant jerk on his ass.”

Confess…’ Lou’s inner voice whispered.

“I am telling you the truth. He wanted more, but I lied to him and he left me alone.”

“Oh, Lou…” Oliver sighed. “When will you learn he’s no good for you?”

Tell him what you desire…’ The voice within whispered to Lou like a serpent, coiling around her heart. Lou swallowed hard and gazed directly into Oliver’s eyes. Her lip began to quiver and she pursed them together. The throbbing sensation between her legs returned and she let out an anguished moan.

“I don’t have a choice, Oliver.” Lou sobbed.

Oliver gently stroked the side of her cheek. “You always have a choice, Lou.”

“No,” she sniffed. “I don’t.” Lou fiercely wiped the stray tears from her eyes with the back of her hands. “He’s the only choice I have. He’s the only boyfriend I've ever had. It’s not like there’s a line of eligible young men, lining-up down the road for me. We live and work on this bloody farm. There’s little else in this town. Who am I meant to shack up with, if not for Alex? Some elderly farm hand with no teeth, or Roy Green from Dad’s farm – the guy with one arm and six kids to five other women, or how about Bruce Jones – the guy who killed that family from Oklahoma while driving under the influence? Yeah, Oliver. I have so many men here to choose from. At least Alex is the closest guy to my own age, and he has all his own teeth, no kids, and doesn't drink and drive!”

“But he’s an asshole.” Oliver whispered.

“I know.” Lou cried and buried her head in her hands again.

Share your burden with him…’ whispered her inner voice.

“You don’t have to stay with him if he doesn't treat you with respect.” Oliver’s hand gently comforted, stroking her back.

Lou shook her head.

“It’s not that. I feel something for Alex, but it’s the fear of my first time with him that keeps holding me back.”

Oliver raised his eyebrows and gazed down at Lou – shocked.

“You two still haven’t taken that step?”

“It’s my fault!” Lou cried.

“No. No, Lou. It’s not your fault. You need to feel comfortable to go there, and if you’re not, then you shouldn’t.”

“But I want to.” Lou grabbed a hold of Oliver’s shirt collar with both hands, gritting her teeth. “Believe me; I really want to – just not with Alex for my first time.”

Oliver’s mouth fell open and he shifted his weight to lean away from her.

“Maybe this is the kind of thing you should talk with your sister about, and not me.”

“I can’t talk to Annie about sex. I’m afraid she’ll embarrass me the same way she did when I first got my period. You have no idea how horrified I was that she told you – You!” Lou slapped his chest as her hands slipped from his shirt collar and then clasped them tightly in her lap.

A smile curled the corners of Oliver’s lips.

“I could talk to her, if you wish?”

Lou shook her head.

“No. I don’t want to burden her with my non-existent sex life. God forbid the revelation sends her into premature labor and she loses another baby.”

Oliver’s expression became grave and Lou mentally kicked herself for bringing up the touchy subject.

“I can appreciate your fears. I feel the same way. In five years, I've had sex with my wife less than a dozen times! Every time she gets pregnant, she won’t let me near her for fear she’ll lose the baby, then something happens, that is totally out of our control, and the inevitable happens.” Oliver shook his head and spread his hands wide then gestured to his crotch. “I can relate to frustration. I probably have blue ball syndrome and a shriveled sac from the lack of intimacy.” Oliver chuckled as he nudged her shoulder. “Hey?”

Lou scoffed at his crude use of adjectives, but they made her smile.

Your window of opportunity – offer him your body for comfort…’ whispered Lou’s inner voice and the worm of desire made a home for itself in her heart.

Lou held his eye contact as she slowly edged her way closer to him – her hand sliding over his dusty thigh to rest on the bulge between his legs.

“Maybe we can help each other through the hard times?” She whispered a little too hoarsely.

“Lou,” breathed Oliver, and his hand rested on top of hers. “I won’t cheat on Annie.”

“You’re not cheating. She’s my sister – we’re a part of each other. Think of me as Annie’s substitute.” Lou begged as she slowly rubbed his crotch with her hand. The tortured expression in Oliver’s eyes let her know that he might be persuaded.

ViollinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViollinaLove



“Just this once? It won’t be an affair if we do it once. We’re two consenting adults, filling a need for each other…” Lou whispered as she leaned close and her lips met his.

Oliver’s mouth lingered over hers as she continued gently rubbing his crotch and then his tongue slipped inside her mouth. Before long, his hand clutched at her breast and his kisses traveled to her earlobe then down the length of her neck. Lou’s throbbing need returned and her other hand slipped up under her dress and into her panties. Oliver’s hand left her breast to stop hers and she gazed into his eyes.

“Once,” he breathed as he took hold of her hand and brought it up to his lips. He kissed her fingertips. “On the condition that Annie never finds out.”

“She won’t. I swear.” Lou promised as Oliver stood up beside her, holding out his hand for her to take.

“To the bed,” Oliver’s hoarse request made Lou blush. She trembled with desire as he led her over to the bench, quickly pulling it out into a double bed.

Lou stood in front of it, waiting for Oliver to make his move. He pulled his grass and sweat stained white T-shirt over his head then unbuckled his belt, letting the top of his jeans hang open. Lou watched as he lowered his zip and red cotton underwear appeared with an obvious bulge slightly off center. He left his pants open with the titillating view as he stepped closer to her. His body scarred from life as a police officer, but still in good enough shape to support sculpted muscle.

Years of fooling around with Alex taught her about the sensitive areas of a man, and she wasn’t afraid of handling man muscle in mouth, hand, or between her tits. Gazing up into the icy pale-blue hue of his eyes, Lou’s hand slipped between his jeans and briefs to cup and lightly stroke his constricted sac.

Oliver drew in a sharp breath as her palm pressed against his cloth-encased shaft.

“That feels good,” he groaned as he bent his head to kiss her neck.

Lou’s hand left his pants as she reached up to grab a hold around his neck.

“Show me how good,” she panted as his hands; one at her back – the other attentively unbuttoning the front of her dress, gradually made the cotton garment slip open. Her youthful breasts with pert plump nipples pointed up, exposing her flat belly, and snug fitting white cotton panties that clung to her shapely hips.

Lou dropped her arms from around his neck to allow the dress to slip to the floor before resuming the embrace. Her mouth sought his and once more Oliver’s tongue teased her palate. She moaned as their mouths explored each other’s and she clung to his body. The skin-to-skin contact made her nipples tingle in anticipation as they brushed against his sweaty chest.

Oliver tugged gently on the fastening of her ponytail until he worked the slip free and tossed it aside. He ran his fingers through Lou’s hair as they kissed. His other hand caressed the side of her body as she continued clinging to him. When his hand reached her thigh, she tipped her hips and raised her leg. Oliver grabbed both fleshy thighs and lifted her around his waist before burying his head between her breasts. His hands cupped her ass so that his fingertips stroked at the wetness of her panties and she pushed her hips down into them. She threw back her head to let out a breathy sigh as his lips clamped around one of her engorged nipples.

“Oh god,” Lou breathed as her body responded favorably to the dual stimulation.

Yesss…’ hissed her inner voice as Oliver’s fingers thrummed the throbbing piece of flesh through her panties that originally caused her to seek solitude down in the cellar.

She kicked off her slip-on shoes and used her bare feet to push down his jeans. When Oliver stopped suckling at her breast, she grasped a fistful of his sweaty, floppy blonde hair and pulled his head back, craving another kiss.

As their mouths reunited, Oliver kicked off his boots and shook one leg then the other out of his jeans until nothing stopped him from moving around freely. He carefully lay Lou down on the bed, crawling between her open thighs. Supporting his weight off her with his arms, he gazed down into her unique lavender-gray eyes, which were so different from the color of her sister’s.

“Are you taking the pill?” he asked between kisses.

“No,” Lou panted.

“How long ago did you start your last period?”

In a foggy euphoria, Lou couldn’t understand why he’d want to know these things. She had trouble remembering exact dates without a calendar.

“Um…two…or three weeks ago,” she panted. “Why?”

Oliver pulled away long enough for their kissing to be put on hold.

“Well, which is it – closer to two or three weeks?” he persisted.

“Three, I guess.” Lou continued panting.

“Are you positive?”

Lou sighed and focused on his pleading expression. She didn’t want to disappoint him.

“Yes.”

The tension drained from Oliver’s face and he smiled as he sat back on his heels.

“Good,” he murmured before hooking his thumbs into the waistband of his underwear and pealed them away from his thick cock.

Lou stared in fascination at its mushroom-shaped, purple tip, and sleek fleshy core; ribbed with bulging veins that encircled the length of the shaft. The fine line of dark hair that trailed from his navel to groin dispersed to a triangular patch of neatly trimmed hair that revealed a hairless set of heavy looking, maroon colored, uneven shaped balls. Oliver grabbed a hold of his shaft and stroked it, pushing it downward until she got a better look at the small slit at the tip, leaking clear fluid. He rubbed his hand over it and slowly pumped his hand a couple of times over the shaft.

“Are you ready?” he teased as he inched closer.

“I am.” The throbbing sensation between Lou’s legs matched the pulsing beat of her heart and she reached for her panties. He let go of his member so that his hands stopped hers as he crouched above.

“Allow me?” he whispered and she let him pull down her panties.

Lou’s nipples tingled as the swollen nub between the legs throbbed and her hole clenched. A shudder of delight filled her as Oliver tossed her panties on the floor.

He gazed down at her lightly covered mound of dark blonde hair. He reached out to grab behind Lou’s knees and dragged her closer before gently parting her knees to expose the fleshy insides of her naked thighs.

Lou’s breathing quickened as he slowly traced his fingertips along her inner thigh towards their apex. She shuddered as the heel of his hand pressed against her soft, moist mound and his fingers tickled the hair that concealed her rosebud jewel. He moved his hand to part the folds and she gasped.

“Are you all right with this?” he asked.

Lou gave an affirmative nod as she bit her lower lip and closed her eyes tight. Oliver stopped touching her.

“Hey,” he whispered as he collapsed half of his weight alongside her and tenderly stroked the side of her face. “We’ll take it slow and you can stop me anytime. Just say the word and I will. You can trust me.”

Lou let out a shuddering breath that she didn’t realize she held.

“Will it hurt much. That’s the part I’m worried about the most.”

Oliver smiled reassuringly at her.

“I won’t lie to you, it will, but only for a second or two. I’ll do everything I can to go slow. It’ll be over real quick. I’ve gone without it for so long that I won’t be able to last long.”

Lou ran her fingers through his Captain America knock-off hairstyle.

“I trust you. I’m ready,” she whispered, edging her lips closer to his until they met.

Oliver broke off their kiss then sat back on his heels again to stroke his member. He gazed down at her glossy pink folds and slick wisps of hair that surrounded her virgin hole. At a glance, in size to ratio proportion, it didn’t seem possible for his girth to fit inside the space barely big enough to insert his finger. He bent his head to taste her and her hips jerked the moment his tongue made contact with her silken flesh. He held her knees apart as his tongue and mouth kissed her down there.

Lou gasped in delight at the sensation of his mouth and tongue pinching, sucking and licking her delicate folds. He pulled back his head to run his finger over the fleshy part between her opening and clitoris. The pressure made her hole clamp closed and secrete a creamy white fluid while her nub felt like it would explode.

“Let it go,” he whispered.

“Let what go?” she breathed as the delight that flooded her senses threatened to send her insane.

“Relax your muscles and push,” Oliver’s tone was hoarse, dark and sexy. She obeyed and felt a gush of fluid spill between her legs. “That’s a good girl. Remember to do that when we fuck.”

Hearing Oliver use the word ‘fuck’ like that made her weak with longing. Fear no longer consumed her for what she didn’t know. She trusted Oliver’s judgment to take things slow. What he already made her body do on its own amazed her.

Lou moaned as his fingers pressed against the fleshy part of her cunt and she gave another little squirt. She didn’t know how much longer she could withstand the delightfully sinful tricks he administered before screaming at him in frustration.

“Do it, Oliver…Do it!” she breathed.

He knelt in front of her and grabbed a hold of his length. He brought it to her slit and gently tapped her nub with it before rubbing the length of her with the head of his cock.

Lou moaned loudly as their bodies made contact and he held it to the opening. She winced as he introduced his member very slowly. The pressure of the initial introduction soon spread as she felt her muscles accepting him.

The purple tip disappeared first and Oliver stopped while Lou caught her breath. Leaning over her, Oliver pushed a little further and stopped, waiting for her body to accommodate him.

Lou winced as slowly the discomfort became bearable and she gave him a nod to continue.

He spread her a little more each time he entered, taking her virginity slowly, savoring the tight grip on his gland, the likes of which he hadn’t experienced in many years.

The joyous triumph on both their faces, when he managed to sheath his length completely inside her, bloomed into a kiss of the most passionate of proportions.

“I’m going to move now,” Oliver breathed, supporting most of his weight in his arms. “Remember to push as I move.”

She pushed too hard and he flopped out of her. Oliver let out a groan of frustration and wiped the smear of mucus stained blood from his length with his hand before slowly re-entering her. Both lovers let out a gasp of relief again as their bodies fit together. Oliver made a series of slow, short thrusts followed by a long one and then repeated the slow pattern.

Lou noticed the strain on his face as he moved slowly and the quivering gasps of joy he made when he made it all the way in. Oliver grinned down at her a couple of times as he took what she offered –slowly and with the greatest of care.

The pain dulled to a slightly uncomfortable stretch that occasionally felt relief followed by an unexpected delightful sensation that flowed through her veins, causing her to relax and enjoy his movements. She let out a breathy gasp as Oliver rotated his hips, tickling a sensitive part of her insides she never felt before. When he thrust deeply inside, her eyes opened as wide as her mouth and she pushed, but he didn’t fall out this time. She felt a gush of warm fluid run between her ass as he pumped her three times fast and then on the final thrust stayed deep inside.

Oliver gazed down at Lou as he lost his load inside and cursed her for being much tighter than his wife.

“What is it?” she asked as the earlier strain left his face.

“I came.”

“That was it?” Lou asked.

“I told you I wouldn’t be able to last long,” Oliver said with a chuckle in his voice.

“But…but can we do that again?” Lou panted. “I want to do it again,” she said as she supported her weight on her elbows.

Oliver waited for his cock to soften a little before pulling out. As he sat back on his heels, he watched the cream pie splat from her freshly fucked open hole and onto the mattress – tainted with a streak of bloody mucus and the proof she had been a virgin.

“I’m sure Alex will be pleased to hear you want to do it.” Oliver sighed.

Lou gazed down at the mess between her legs and panicked.

“Oh god! What’s going on?” she said as she fingered the slimy mess, trying to wipe it out of her folds, but it was everywhere.

“Completely normal. That sometimes happens.” Oliver cooed.

“What about the blood?” Lou shrieked.

“You’re not a virgin anymore.” He grinned, and got off the bed to hand her panties back. “Wipe yourself with these then put your dress back on. Go straight inside and shower. For the next couple of days, your panties might still get a smear of cum on them, but that’s normal after sex. Just means I had a fair load to blow.” Oliver leaned over to kiss her mouth. “Thank you for that.”

The gory details were never revealed to her when Annie gave her the facts of life chat. This part of the sexual encounter was humiliating. She hated Oliver seeing her so open and slimy – vulnerable and exposed.

“Don’t look so upset, Lou.” Oliver said as he picked up his own underpants and put them on. “You were fantastic. I hope you and Alex will be able to take your relationship to the next level now. Just don’t let him knock you up. Have your fun, but for god’s sake, play safe.”

“What do you mean?”

Lou swallowed hard as she watched him dress and then got up from the bed to gather her own garments. She threw her soiled panties in the corner of the room and climbed into her dress. Her fingers were shaking from the high at sharing her first time with Oliver.

Oliver tugged his shirt on over his head and helped her with her buttons.

“Well, there’s a way you don’t have to use oral contraceptives or a condom, but you probably should make Alex wear one until you’re certain he’s clean.”

“Clean? I’m sure he showers.”

“Sexual diseases and infections. You don’t want one.” Oliver sounded like the over protective brother-in-law she remembered when he gave her self-defense lessons.

“Well, when I find that out, what’s the other way you mentioned?” Lou curiously asked.

Oliver licked his lips as he continued slowly buttoning up her dress.

“When Annie and I were looking at baby planning methods, we stumbled onto one that never failed. We also used it as a method of birth control in between her miscarriages.” he gazed into Lou’s eyes. “You see, a woman can only fall pregnant or have the chance of falling pregnant for a certain number of days each monthly cycle,” he said as he finished buttoning her dress. “Days 1-7 is when a woman usually bleeds.” He frowned and counted four digits on his fingers. “Up to about day 11 is a time a woman is generally unfertile and can’t fall pregnant, but between days 12-16, when a woman is ovulating, then there’s every probability she’ll fall pregnant.” Oliver shrugged. “But it depends on the cycle of a woman. Any time after day 17 and up to day 28 when a woman usually starts to bleed again, she’s not fertile and can’t get pregnant. That’s why I asked you about your period. We’re definitely safe having had unprotected sex around day 21 of your cycle, even if you’re one or two days off.” Oliver grasped Lou’s shoulders gently. “Don’t look so worried. You won’t get pregnant.”

Lou froze and her breathing became shallow. She made a mental note to be sure and check her calendar when she got back to the house.

“You sure know a lot about women and their monthly cycles,” Lou chuckled nervously then licked her lips. The sensation of his kiss still lingered on them, long after the contact ended.

Oliver chuckled.

“I’m kinda outnumbered in a house full of women. That’s why I’m hoping Annie’s baby will be a boy. The house needs a testosterone boost to balance out the monthly mood swings.”

The corners of Lou’s lips curled into an uncertain smile.

“Fingers crossed for a healthy baby for you both,” she murmured – nerves suddenly getting the better of her and she pushed past him to climb the stairs and unlock the door.

“Lou?” he called out after her.

She stopped at the top of the stairs and gazed over her shoulder down at him, buckling his belt.

“Yeah?”

“Not a word.” Oliver’s tone was firm, and she knew what he meant.

She gave a nod before forcing the heavy steel door open and stepped out into the light. In her haste to get back into the house and check her calendar, she forgot to make sure that Alex or her father didn’t see her come out of the cellar. Once inside the house, she closed her bedroom door and hurriedly dove into the dresser drawer where she kept her small diary.

Lou counted the days in a whisper. “Twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen…” She paused at fifteen and a sticky glob of Oliver’s seed dripped from her folds to run down her inner thigh. “Fuck…” she felt sick and prayed Oliver was wrong.

“Fuck!” she exclaimed a little louder and threw the diary back in its drawer before pacing the floor in her room. Thinking.

Maybe I counted wrong?’ she thought, and quickly reached into the drawer again to recount the number of days she was into her cycle.

“Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen…” she whispered.

* * * Note to readers: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or places is purely coincidental. Written using American English in 3rd person narrative style. Characters are over eighteen. Hope you enjoy the journey of Gracie-Louise, aka Lou, as she discovers what sex is really like and the pitfalls of making bad decisions. Lou's story and the other characters are works of fiction based on true stories. Enjoy! - PLJ
Published 
Written by Ivanafuckov
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments