Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With Sally

"I was hoping to at least make out with you"

21
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I first met Sally right before I met Lori. I met them both on the same dating site. Sally and I went on one date. I liked her but I wasn't sure if we connected. She was shy and hard to read. I got swept up in the fun with Lori and went with that instead. I met them both in August 2010.

Sally was an attractive Korean girl. She was thick for an Asian woman. Some of my friends didn't think she was pretty but they all said that she had a great body. I thought her face was attractive. She was a year younger than me which would make her thirty-four at that time.

Sally and I kept in touch after our first date. We chatted every few days on Yahoo Messenger. The chats were always very normal and never turned sexual until much later. On a Saturday night in early October, Sally texted me and asked if she could come over. It was one in the morning, technically it was Sunday. I called her.

"Why do you want to come over this late?" I asked.

"Because I made you some banana bread," Sally replied.

I replied, "Oh, that was nice of you. Sure, I'll text you my address."

We wound up sitting on my couch and talking for a few hours. I wasn't getting a sexual vibe at all. Finally, at four I told Sally that I was getting tired. She decided to go home.

At the end of October, I had gone home to visit my family member who had cancer. I took my laptop with me. Sally knew about my trip and sent me a message on Saturday evening. She asked how the visit was. I told her it was fine, it was pretty quiet where I was. We had a long chat, and she was telling me about a guy that she had a date with.

She explained that the guy was a creep. He had commented on the fact that he could see her thong panties through a skirt she had on.

I decided to take the chat in a new direction.

"Wow, you wear thongs? I'll bet that would look great on you. I can't blame him," I said.

Sally replied, "I'm surprised that you're interested. You didn't make a move on me when I came to your place in the middle of the night."

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked.

"I was hoping so, yes. I know we only went out once but I was hoping to at least make out with you. I wanted to have sex though," Sally replied.

"I'm flying back to LA tomorrow. I'd love to have sex with you. Do you want to come over after I get back?" I said.

"I'll be there and I'll wear a thong since I know you like that," she replied.

I arrived back in Los Angeles at five on Sunday. I texted Sally my address, she was coming over at eight. Then Lori called me.

"Welcome back to LA. I know it's Sunday but I was hoping you'd come over and fuck me tonight. It's been over a week since I've had your cock," she said.

"I'd love to but I'm really tired. Let's do it next weekend. I barely slept," I said.

"Cool, we'll catch up this week. Next weekend we're hanging out," Lori said.

I felt like a jerk but Lori and I weren't in a committed relationship. It had also been a while since I'd been with an Asian woman. I didn't want to pass it up.

Sally arrived at eight. She was wearing a black skirt and a white lacy top. She looked very sexy.

We had something to drink and chatted on my couch for a bit. She finally looked over at me and didn't say a thing. It was a long and awkward silence. I decided to kiss her. I put my arm around her and we kissed lightly at first. Then I opened my mouth and used my tongue, and she responded by doing the same.

This wasn't like other times. I could tell that she had very little experience. She was very eager though. We were making out for a few minutes.

"Do you mind if I take your top off?" I asked her.

She got this crazy smile and told me to take it off. I helped her take her shirt and bra off. I laid her back on my couch and I started sucking on her nipples. She closed her eyes. She was panting and moaning but very quietly. I then put my hand up her skirt and felt her pussy.

She had a full mound of pubic hair. I could feel how wet she was through her panties.

"Are you okay? Is this what you want?" I asked.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't want this. I wanted this the last time," she responded.

"Then let me help you get out of your skirt," I said.

Sally stood up and I took her by the hand. I undid the zipper on the back of the skirt. I pulled the skirt down and she had on a black and white lacy see-through thong.

"I'm going to take this off too, is that okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

I slid her panties down and off of her. Then she turned towards me. I was staring at a full bush of jet-black pubic hair. I felt like I needed to go slowly with her. I gently kissed her bush a few times while she was standing in front of me. I had her lie back down on my couch. I spread open her legs and then spread her pussy lips. I began licking and sucking on her clit. Her pussy tasted and smelled amazing.

FoxyMatureOn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyMatureOn

While I was doing that I started using one finger in her pussy. She was extremely tight. She was tighter than my ex-wife who was also Asian. Sally was quietly moaning with pleasure. She was breathing fast and heavily. Then she started shaking a little. I could tell she was cumming. Her pussy got so wet at the same time. She didn't squirt but her pussy was dripping onto my couch.

I then sat up and she did as well. We started kissing again. She was grabbing my cock with her right hand. She managed to unbutton my jeans. I stood up and I took them and my boxer shorts off. Then I sat back down.

Sally then leaned over and started kissing my cock. She was kissing and licking it. Then she put it in her mouth. It was hot because she didn't know what she was doing. She was using her teeth though and that got uncomfortable a few times. After a few minutes, she sat back up. She started kissing me again.

"Do you want to have sex now?" I asked her.

"Very much," she replied.

"What positions do you like?" I asked.

"Show me, you teach me," she replied.

I went into my bathroom and got a condom. I opened the wrapper and unrolled it down my cock. I laid Sally back on my couch and spread her legs. She was tight but she was also very wet and my cock slid into her without much effort. She started moaning. I started slowly, I was enjoying looking at my cock going into her pussy. I was so turned on by the full bush of pubic hair that she had.

Then I saw her face, she was looking at me like she was completely in love with me. It was a bit over the top and scared me a little. I kept fucking her. The grip that her pussy had on my cock was unbelievable.

"Do you want to try another position?" I asked her.

"Sure," she replied.

"Get on top of me," I said.

I sat up on the couch and she straddled me. She started riding me. I was helping her keep a steady pace. I was thrusting my hips up into her when she was coming down. I leaned forward and sucked on her nipples. She had b-cup tits, they were small but very firm.

"Show me more mister," Sally said.

"Have you done doggy style before?" I asked.

"Yes, I like it," she answered.

Sally bent over on my couch. Her ass was spread apart and was very inviting. I slowly put my cock back into her pussy and started fucking her. She felt so good and tight. I was holding onto her hips and waist. I was thrusting my cock into her faster now. Sally started quietly moaning again. She started shaking and came a second time.

I couldn't take it anymore, she was so tight. I felt the orgasm coming on. When I got close I pulled out of her and jerked my cock off into the condom. I wasn't too sure about Sally yet and figured it was better to be safe than sorry. I went to the bathroom and emptied the condom into the sink. I even checked it to make sure it was all intact and it was. I washed my cock off with a towel and went back out and sat next to Sally.

"That was so much fun, thanks for inviting me over," Sally said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I did too," I replied.

"Why did you pull out?" she asked.

"I was just being careful," I replied.

"Can I kiss your dick some more?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied.

She went back to giving it light kisses. She licked it a little bit too. That was all though, then she sat back up and we kissed again.

"You have a big dick," she said.

"I do not have a big dick, it's very average," I replied.

"Well, Asian men are usually small. I dated a black guy and I stopped seeing him because his dick was huge. I tried to put it in my mouth one time and I couldn't. Your dick felt so good in me," Sally said.

She then said, "I want to be friends with benefits, like the movie."

"I don't know that movie," I replied.

She giggled and started getting dressed. It was Sunday night and we both had to work in the morning. I walked Sally to her car, kissed her goodnight, and then she drove home.

We continued chatting on Yahoo Messenger. We had dinner a few more times but we didn't have sex again until April 2011. That happened right after Lori and I stopped dating. Sally and I got pretty serious for a short time. We were totally in love at one point but she wanted kids, and I didn't. That's what ended things between us.

Published 
Written by jamespm_1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments