Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

FMBs Mandatory

"A lunchtime surprise spirals….."

42
15 Comments 15
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you ‘Mr. Grey’; you are fast becoming my favourite obsession, distraction and maybe even an addiction."

Due to your heavy work schedule, late nights, and early morning overseas calls, we hadn't spent any quality time together, and I felt slightly neglected and thought you must be feeling the same. Today is a dull day, and you were at the office again on Sunday, early February. And I had no plans. So, I decided to give you a lunchtime surprise.

I prepare, dressing carefully with your favourite things about me in mind. The drive to your office building takes ten minutes at most, and soon, I'm pulling into the gravel car park. I check my makeup in the mirror and climb out of my sporty blue mini. I quietly let myself in and saunter to your office, the heels of my boots tapping softly on the glossy floor tiles. Without knocking, I open your office door and stand watching you, leant back in your chair facing the blinded window, feet up on the sill, engrossed in your call. I shut the door gently, but it clicks loudly, causing you to swivel in your chair at the unexpected noise. Your face breaks into a huge, lopsided grin, and you hold up five fingers, indicating you won't be long.

I walk over to your desk and perch my bum on the corner, crossing my legs. My skirt rides up, and the long split up the side reveals the lacy tops of my hold-up stockings. Your eyes widen in surprise. Biting my lip idly, I start to toy with the buttons on my blouse, beginning to undo them whilst looking unwaveringly into your eyes, delighted to see them widen further as you try to concentrate on your crucial call. Slipping my hand under the silky material that leaves little to the imagination, making sure you are fully aware that I seem to have forgotten to wear a bra. I stroke my fingers across my breasts and nipples, playing with them until they are stiff little nubs, and my breathing starts to quicken. I swivel around a little more around to and uncross my legs. My skirt rides up a little higher, giving you a perfect view of my perfectly groomed, very naked pussy. In my haste to bring you a lunchtime surprise, I'd obviously forgotten to put panties on, too.

Your call is dragging on, and your hands are busy, holding the phone and scribbling notes down, all while trying to watch what I'm up to now. So slowly, I raise my leg and rest the heel of my very sexy knee-high FMB on the edge of your desk. My skirt has ridden up all the way now, and I lazily bring a hand down and start to stroke the soft, supple skin just above the tops of my stockings. I was spreading my legs slightly to give you a better view. The back of my hand lightly brushes across the perfectly pink lips of my hungry pussy.

Smiling wickedly at you, I lick my lips and mouth, "Shall I play or not?" Frantically, you nod your head as your gaze locks onto my fingers.

Knowing you can't do anything but watch helplessly, I allow my fingers to stroke my damp, excited lips, parting them so I can slide my fingers into the slick desire in between. I'm so turned on through teasing you, knowing you are turned on and that your cock is hard, throbbing and straining to get out of your trousers. I am soaked with lust. Inserting another finger, I rock my hips; as I finger myself, I continue to watch your smouldering gaze. I slow down and remove my fingers and give you another wickedly naughty smile, whispering, "Hang up the damn phone!"

You comply hurriedly, telling the person at the other end of the telephone that you have a time-sensitive issue that needs your full attention. Of course, you do because you know my next move is to pop my fingers in my mouth and tease you further by pretending they are your cock. Hanging up, you push your chair back, reaching for me; you pull me toward you and hungrily take my pussy-juice coated fingers into your mouth, sucking and licking them greedily.

Your hand slips around my waist and expertly unzips my skirt, which falls to the floor effortlessly. I slip my blouse off, and I'm naked before you except for my hold-ups and the mandatory sexy boots that show off my gloriously long legs to perfection. Standing up, you start to unbutton your shirt. I push your hands away, undoing the buttons quickly as your hands slide around me and begin to caress my bum. Your shirt is now unbuttoned; I slip it off over your broad shoulders. My mouth starts to trail kisses over your chest; I lick, suck and nip your nipples as my hands busy themselves unbuckling your belt and stroking your fabulous, fully erect cock. My mouth continues its exploration of your chest and starts to travel downwards, dancing across your tummy as I slowly sink to my knees. Your trousers are undone; I ease them down, and you step out of them. Your cock springs forward, still in my warm grasp; I start long, slow, sliding movements up and down the entire length of you. On my knees now, looking up into your handsome face, I can't resist teasing the tip of your cock; swirling my tongue, I lick the glistening droplets of pre-cum, tasting your excitement.

Your hands are in my hair now, pulling me onto you; my tongue licks your shaft as my well-manicured fingers start to caress your balls. Opening my mouth, I begin to take you in inch by inch, just the tip at first, running my teeth over the swollen head of your throbbing cock. My fingers play with your balls, then trail along the soft spot from the base of your cock to your puckering asshole. Hands-free, I start to move my mouth up and down your cock, taking in a little more each time, pushing my finger into your ass with every downward motion. Deep throating you, I continue to pleasure your arse while my other hand tightly grasps your bum as you rock your hips in time with my mouth.

ChloeOwenss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOwenss

Your hand reaches under my chin, gently pulling out of my mouth. Helping me stand, for the first time today, our lips meet, kissing deeply; we taste each other. Saliva and pre-cum mingle perfectly as our tongues entwine, and you pull me closer.

You break our kiss, and with a swipe of your arm, you sweep away the contents of your desk. Easing me down, I'm flat on my back, my legs dangling over the edge. Your hands fondle and stroke, admiring them as you lift them over your shoulders, inhaling the smell of the soft suede boots. You toy with the idea of removing them, but instead, you run your tongue along my thigh upwards from my knee, nibbling the delicate skin deliciously through the sheer stockings. Smelling my arousal as your mouth reaches my soft velvet-like lips, you lightly bite them and then slide your tongue into me, tasting the sweet nectar of my juices. You move up until your tongue reaches my clit, and you lightly bite and suck on it, feeling it throb delightedly in your warm mouth.

I run my hands through your hair, pulling it as I start to writhe, my arousal growing, spiralling. You push my legs back further and start to run your tongue on the tender, soft skin between my pussy and sweet tight arse. You slide your tongue into my arse and return to my pussy, tongue fucking both holes to my absolute delight. I throw my head back in ecstasy as my hips buck against your mouth and your fingers, which have joined your mouth. With your tongue in my arse, you slide your fingers in and out of my drenched pussy. Whimpers of delight escape my parted lips as you thrust deeper with every stroke, my fingernails digging harder into your scalp and the back of your neck.

You can feel the start of my orgasm, great pulsing shudders, my thighs shaking uncontrollably, and you slow down, not wanting me to peak too early. The tables have turned completely, and I am now utterly under your control. I moan in frustration as, with an air of finality, you release my soaking wet pussy from your mouth and fingers. You stand, and now it's me, held in your steadfast gaze as you take in my body, breasts heaving, skin flushed, almost glowing with desire.

My booted legs are still over your shoulders; you lean forward and kiss my engorged nipples, flicking them with your tongue and biting them roughly, knowing exactly how much pain I can take. Your hands on my hips, you again pull me towards you, the tip of your cock just teasing me. I arch my back, desperate to have the full rigid length of you inside me, filling me. My fingernails rake down your chest as, with one thrust, you are deep inside, one hand back between the cheeks of my arse as again you want all of me. Bucking against you rapidly, I gasp and moan your name loudly as you enter two fingers into my puckered rosebud. You've got me completely, and fuck me long and hard as my orgasm engulfs me. My entire body convulses as wave upon wave courses through me. My pussy is pulling your cock ever deeper as it contracts around you fiercely.

Feeling my orgasm vibrate through me, you thrust into me harder; my suede-clad legs slip off your shoulders to the floor as you pull out of me. You pull me up, spin me around, and bend me over your desk. Your hands caress the smooth cheeks of my perfect bum, and then you slap it hard; I yelp, and you slap it again, then caress it gently, tracing over the large, hot red print you have left. You lean forward and kiss the back of my neck as your hand parts my now rosy cheeks. You run your fingers down to my puckered hole, which is glistening with the juices that had run from my dripping pussy. Your cock is positioned there, and as I beg you to stop teasing and nod my head, you start to push into me. A little resistance at first, but as the swollen head of your cock enters that tight hole, slowly, my muscles relax, and I start to open. You push more, and I gasp, banging my hands on the hardwood beneath me as you go deeper. Longer thrusts in and out, your hands tightly gripping my thighs as another orgasm bursts through me; we both gasp for air, sweat dripping off our hot bodies as you pull out and plunge into my pussy.

You pull us up into almost an upright position, your hands on my breasts, fingers pinching my nipples hard, making me scream as you thrust harder and harder, deeper and deeper into me, shouting my name; with one last thrust, you unload into me your fingers clenched tightly on my swollen nipples, and I cum for the final time. We can't move; such is the ferocity of our orgasms, our legs shaking as we hold one another. We are breathing hard, gasping for air. Gently, you pull out from me, and I turn around, offering my lips to you. Wrapped around each other, we sink to the thick carpet and lie together, kissing and murmuring, quietly recovering from one of the best fucks and orgasms we had together so far.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments