Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Off

"Demi is given a second-chance to get off the naughty list"

54
42 Comments 42
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks

Demi stood on her balcony smoking a cigarette and fighting tears. Under her warmest coat, she wore the red Christmas baby doll nighty with lacy panties she had bought for tonight for him. Then came the text message she knew deep down was coming.

“Can’t come, kids have flu.”

She knew it was a lie, just as she knew sleeping with her married boss was a terrible idea. He wasn’t the first married man she had gotten involved with, but she was starting to think maybe he should be her last.

Married men were fun for a short while, but it always ended with her left behind like last week’s TV Guide. Unless the wife got involved, then it got gruesome. One woman told her she was wasting her time, another threatened her life, but the best one was the one who said he could fuck all the whores he wanted as long as she didn’t have to fuck him anymore. This last one, however, as far as Demi knew, didn’t know about the affair; at least, that’s what she was telling herself.

She crushed out the cigarette and went inside. She hated herself for smoking again because her boss smoked, and had decided that she’d quit with the New Year. It took her a moment to realize that sitting where her three-foot tree with a handful of ornaments once stood was now a seven-foot Douglas fir covered in the most beautiful decorations, a blazing fire in the fireplace she never used, and a large, white-haired man in a red suit sitting on her sofa.

“Good evening Demi,” he said.

“Who are you and how did you get into my apartment?” she asked.

The man chuckled. “I’m Santa Claus, and I came down your chimney.”

Demi laughed nervously. “Look, dude, I don’t know what this is about or why you’re here, but I’m just a poor secretary who got stood up on Christmas Eve.”

“Yes I know,” he said in a soothing voice. “I also know that your boss’s children aren’t sick and he’s been using you for sex for some time now. It’s what’s landed you on the naughty list. In fact, you’ve been there for some time now thanks to your relationships with other married men.”

“Wait, are you claiming to be the real Santa Claus? News flash pal, I’m a lot too old for fairy tales.”

“I am the real Santa Claus, and I’m here to offer you a way off the naughty list.”

“What’s in it for me?”

“Aside from a merrier Christmas, how about a second chance?”

“A second chance for what?”

“Happiness for one.”

Demi sighed. She hadn’t been happy for many years and had honestly given up on it. She bit her lower lip, then asked, “What do I have to do?”

“Starting tomorrow, stop sleeping with married men. When you return to work, ask for a transfer so your boss won’t tempt you.”

“Why starting tomorrow?”

Santa smiled wickedly, “Because tonight you will fuck your way off the naughty list.”

“Santa!” exclaimed Demi, the surprised look upon her face spoke volumes.

“Every year Mrs. Claus allows me to fuck one wicked lady on my naughty list. It’s her Christmas present to me. On occasion, I find one who isn’t as mischievous as the others and they just need a second chance. Someone like yourself, Demi.”

“So, if I fuck you, you’ll take me off the naughty list?”

“And do what I told you of course. No more married men after tonight.”

Demi stripped off her coat and tossed it on a nearby chair and said, “Sure. What the fuck! I was dressed to get laid already so I might as well fuck Santa.”

Santa stood up, slid off his boots, and dropped his pants. His semi-flaccid cock hung just below his coat and twitched. “Would you suck my cock too?”

Demi kicked off her shoes and walked over, taking his cock into her hands. It was soft, yet growing and firm under her touch. She knelt down and slid his cock into her mouth, pushing back the foreskin and licking the base as the head touched her throat. Santa gasped, then grabbed two handfuls of hair, and began fucking her mouth. Demi choked and gagged a bit, then relaxed and savored the rough treatment. She felt it was her penance for being such a naughty girl for so long. Santa’s cock grew thicker and longer, filling her mouth as he pounded her face.

“Ho, ho, ho!” he moaned. “I love face fucking naughty girls.”

Demi couldn’t respond, but sucked and swallowed as Santa savagely pounded her face the way she longed a man to fuck her pussy. Santa quickly removed his coat and gloves leaving on just his hat. Saliva covered his cock and leaked down her chin and throat until he pulled his cock out and slapped her face with it.

Demi smiled wickedly and said, “Is that all you got Santa?”

Santa quickly threw her onto the couch and tore off her nightie and panties; the crotch soaked from her arousal. “Are you challenging me?”

Demi licked her lips. “Fucking my face is one thing, fat-boy. Fucking my pussy is another.”

Santa picked Demi up, sat down, and flung her over his lap. It was now she realized he was naked as the first blow struck her ass hard. “Ouch!” she yelped.

“Naughty girls get their asses spanked,” said Santa as the second blow struck her bare ass.

A barrage of blows rained down upon her ass making Demi squirm and squeal, reddening her ass, and fueling her arousal. The air grew thick with the sweet aroma of her pussy and the sounds of her yelps and Santa’s spanking echoed throughout her apartment. Finally, Santa pushed her face down on the couch, spread her legs, and drove his cock deep into her pussy.

AitanaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AitanaBrown

Demi screamed as she came hard on his cock, soaking it and the sofa in her juices.

“Yes Santa! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!” she wailed.

Santa grabbed her hair with one hand, pulling her head back and pounded her. Each thrust drove his cock deeper into her pussy, filling her the way no man had ever done before. Demi clawed at her couch and begged for more. With his free hand, Santa teased her anus, pushing one and then two fingers into her tight hole. Demi squirmed and moaned louder.

Santa pulled his rock-hard cock out and pressed it against her rosebud. “How badly do you want off the naughty list?” he growled.

“Badly!” she moaned.

Santa pushed the head of his cock into her ass, then said, “This bad?”

“Yes!” she gasped. “Fuck my ass Santa!”

Slowly, Santa pushed his cock into her ass, while his fingers tugged at her clit until his balls touched her ass and pussy. He quickened his pace and pulled her hair harder. Demi was lost in a haze of lust and desire as Santa fucked her ass harder than he had fucked her pussy or face. It was a fucking she had long dreamed of, but until now, had never experienced. Santa tugged at her clit, pulled her air, and pounded her ass.

“I’m going to cum in your ass!” growled Santa.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” squealed Demi.

Santa pulled Demi’s hair hard, forcing her to arch her back as he filled her ass with his spunk. Ropes of thick, sticky cum filled her anal cavity as her pussy coated his balls and legs with her juices. He pulled out and spun Demi around, stuffing his cock into her mouth. “Clean me up, naughty girl.”

Demi didn’t hesitate; she licked and sucked his cock clean. She even licked his balls, savoring the flavor of their combined cum in her mouth and causing Santa to experience a second, less explosive orgasm and cum on her face and chest.

Santa began to slip his clothes on and chuckled, “Ho, ho, ho. I love fucking naughty girls. I do wish you were staying on the list, but a deal’s a deal. Though you were by far the best I’ve had the pleasure of fucking in a century.”

Demi lay back on her couch, sexual sated and exhausted. Her eyes grew leaden as she watched Santa get dressed. “Thank… you… Santa,” she whispered.

Santa kissed her forehead with a scratchy beard kiss and said, “Merry Christmas Demi.”

Demi woke up the next morning in her bed wearing a new red pajama set. She stumbled into her living room to find things just as they were, her three-foot tree, dark fireplace, and the remains of her red baby doll and panties on the floor from where Santa had torn them off her body.

The memory of the wild sexual encounter danced in her head and under her tree was a single present that said, “To Demi, From Santa.” Inside was the most magnificent snow globe with a Christmas tree that reminded her of the one in her living room the night before. Demi smiled and masturbated under the memory of their magical encounter.

Demi returned to work ready to end her relationship with her boss. She went to her desk, turned on her computer, and marched into his office, but he wasn’t there. She returned to her desk and checked her email. There was the message that her boss was in Vermont with his family and wouldn’t be back until after January.

“Santa was right,” she whispered to herself.

Determined to keep her promise, Demi marched to HR. As she entered, she saw the panicked look on the director’s face. “Oh shit,” he whispered under his breath.

“I want a transfer!” she demanded.

“What?” asked the HR director, nervously.

“I said I want a transfer.”

“You don’t want to sue?”

“Tempting, but no,” said Demi. “No doubt I’ve got a case of sexual harassment. However, being an adult, I’ll take ownership for my part of the situation.”

The HR director smiled. “Well, it just so happens that one of our secretaries is about to go on maternity leave and needs a replacement. She’s not due for another month, but she’d like some time to train her replacement. It’s temporary, but it’s yours if you want it.”

“And what happens when she returns?”

“By then I’ll be able to find you a permanent spot.”

“I’ll take it. Oh yeah, and do me a favor.”

“What?”

“Replace me with a male secretary.”

Demi quickly packed up her desk and left a goodbye note for his boss as well as an email for his wife sent from an account she set up a long time ago that has no connection to her just in case she felt the need for a bit of revenge. As she carried the box with her personal belongings onto the elevator, she saw a handsome man standing inside.

“Moving?” he asked.

“Transfer.”

“Voluntary?”

“Requested.”

“I guess congratulations are in order.”

“Thanks.”

The elevator pinged, and the two stepped off. The pregnant secretary smiled as she saw them both step up. “Mr. Holiday is expecting you, sir, and you must be my replacement.”

“Thank you, Penny,” he said and went into the office behind her.

Penny looked to Demi and said, “Your timing couldn’t be better. My water just broke.”

“Did you call 911?”

“Not yet.”

Demi didn’t hesitate. She set her box down and called 911. Penny gave birth to a healthy boy later that day, and Demi quickly settled into her new position. Her new boss was thrilled with her quick thinking and dedication. Penny decided to quit and be a stay-at-home mother allowing Demi to keep her new job.

As for the man on the elevator, Nicholas White was Mr. Holiday’s best client, single, and began to date Demi a few months later after he got to know her. Demi kept her promise to Santa and found dating a man that could be hers to be so much more enjoyable.

Published 
Written by NymphWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments