Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Been A While

"someone's excited to reconnect"

27
7 Comments 7
933 Views 933
797 words 797 words

It’s been a while. Months since we had a proper night, like we used to when we were still so new and excited and high on the possibilities of whatever this was. 

You probably think I’m most excited to put my mouth on your cock. To wedge myself between your legs, smirk on my face as I lean down to gently tease the head, leaking precum, with my thumb, tracing circles around the tip. Sliding my hand down your length, with one hand tracing lines gently across your stomach and chest. Tracing your cock from the base to tip with my tongue, flat against the underside, swirling around the tip, then back down the top. Then up the left side, swirling along the ridge of the tip, and down the right side. Glancing up to see if your face matches your moans of pleasure. Willing you to grab a handful of my hair and control how fast I do that exact sequence of long, slow, teasing licks the next time. After a few rounds of this game, when I get to the tip, I pause, taking it in my mouth, then moving back out and licking down the length one more time. And again. One long, slow tease from base to tip, pausing when I get there, glancing up at you, almost as if I’m asking permission, to slowly begin to take you in my mouth. 

I take my time, savoring the way you taste, until you’ve reached the back of my throat. 

I am looking forward to that. And hearing you tell me what a good girl I am for sucking your cock.

But really, what I’m most looking forward to, is what happens next. 

While you’re still slightly propped up, slightly on your back. 

It’s been a while since I’ve ridden you. 

I don’t usually take charge, but for just a minute, I’ll indulge myself.  

I pull your head towards mine with both hands, pulling you into a deep, slow, tongue-teasing kiss. You respond with more force, kissing me back, and biting my bottom lip. 

I position my soaking wet cunt on the bottom of your cock, so you can feel how badly I want you. How badly I want this. What sucking your cock does to me. 

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

My legs are spread just far enough apart to cradle your cock against my clit, as I slide up and down, from base to tip, like I was just doing with my mouth moments earlier. 

Your hands on my hips tell me to keep going. Your moans and face tell me not to stop.

Your mouth, moving from one nipple to the next, tells me you’re enjoying this.

The sensation of sliding up and down, your hard, wet cock against my soaking wet cunt, is indescribably good. It feels like I’m floating. 

My mouth finds your neck, your ears, your mouth. 

While our tongues are playing, I position the entrance to my cunt at the tip of your cock, and slowly, slowly start to take you inside me. I don’t take all of you just yet.  

I open my eyes to meet yours as I slide up, asking quietly for your permission and then slide halfway down. Up again, then in one slow motion, I lower myself to take all of you, looking into your blue eyes the entire time, daring me to tell you to stop. 

You whisper, “Good girl.” I arch my back and continue to slide up and down, feeling every inch of you, squeezing my cunt tight around you. 

You know nestling the vibrator against my clit will make me come hard, and fast. You know I won’t be able to help riding you harder, faster. You know the noises I will make in your ear, the way I’ll whisper how good you are at finding the exact spots in and on my pussy to make me scream. You know that gently teasing my asshole, tracing circles around it, will push me over the edge. 

And you’re right. My orgasm is intense, causing me to cry out, louder than I wanted to, hoping your neighbors don’t hear it. I grab onto your shoulders, digging my fingernails into them as I come. My face pinned against yours, letting you experience the ferocity in my glare, eyes narrowed, one hand on the back of your neck, one hand on your hip, my mouth meeting yours for one more slow kiss of gratitude. 

“Your turn,” I say, as I slide off your cock and lay down on my back beside you. 

Published 
Written by Elle_Bea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments