Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Finally Happening!!

"Online fantasy turned reality."

130
38 Comments 38
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"I had "met" Ben online a few months ago, every day since, despite both being married, we had managed to be in touch. Now, one of the beauties of chatting online is the confidence it gives you to say, and ask for things you may never normally do. With no real encouragement needed, we had shared pictures, videos, voice messages, seen every part of each other, in one way or another. The desperate need to be with each other physically had led to making plans to turn this fantasy into a reality."

This is it! This is finally it! - Oh God, oh God, oh God.

"Breathe, Gemma, just breathe!" I say to myself as I pull into the car park.

I am feeling incredibly nervous! Praying that you are not somewhere that you could see me before I was ready. What if I am not what you are expecting? What if, the first time you see me for real, you feel a pang of disappointment because I do not live up to the high expectation we have built this moment up to be? For the past six months, we have done things for each other that I had never even dreamed of doing. I have shown you things that I have never shown anyone, not even my husband! I have said things out loud to you that I NEVER thought I would let escape my lips.

"Don't be ridiculous! He is just as excited as you are!" I think to myself, trying to settle my nerves. Reminding myself that there have been no secrets, no filters to anything we have shared. “He knows you better than you have ever let anyone get to know you. He knows things about you that not even Jess knows!” I think, almost reasoning with myself.

"Christ! Pull yourself together!" I say out loud, taking a few deep breaths, "You can do this!"

Another deep breath, trying to steady my nerves.

"You have wanted this for so long, don't you dare chicken out now," I scold myself, adrenaline coursing through my veins. My whole body is shaking. Nervous, excited, scared, so many feelings swirling around inside that I fear I might throw up! I have never wanted something so badly in my life and yet I find myself questioning if I can go through with it. I am at the last point of no return - should I really be doing this?

"Damn right I should!" I smirked as I gathered myself together and opened the car door. Checking the mirror one last time, I look myself dead in the eye and smile, a wicked grin spreads across my face, "Here we go!"

Walking across the car park, rounding the corner to the front of the little country pub that we had chosen as the perfect spot for this encounter, I see you sitting at a table by the front door waiting for me. I stop and take a second to watch you. You have your back to me but I know it's you. I can see your leg is shaking, nervously tapping your foot on the ground. Your head is down, no doubt looking at the phone in your hand. You must be nervous too, I think to myself. "Well, you are thirty minutes late, you idiot. Poor guy probably thinks you aren't gonna show!"

One last deep breath, I straighten my jacket, committing myself as I continue to walk towards you.

You must have heard my footsteps as you lift your head and turn to look behind you. The second our eyes meet I feel the heat rise throughout my body. My heart is pounding and the excited tingling in my pussy immediately levels up to a breath-catching throbbing. Fuck you are hot, maybe even more so in person! 

Nothing had prepared me for this immediate rush of lust, of want and desire. Rising to your feet, you smile. "Well, hello there Gorgeous!" you say, opening your arms and inviting me into your warm embrace. I feel like my heart is about to break through my chest, pounding so hard there is no way you can’t hear it. As your arms wrap around me I breathe in deeply, fuck you smell incredible! Freshly showered, your aftershave musky and masculine, mmmm, delicious! As I practically melt into your embrace, I am quickly becoming aware of the dampness forming between my legs.

"Oh God! Just fucking take me now!" I think to myself. “Fuck the drink, fuck the conversation. Lift me up onto this table and fuck my brains out, right here, right now!” My inner slut now begging to be released! I almost let my imagination run wild but quickly snap back to reality.

"Hi, Babe," I say back to you, smiling, hoping my face isn’t betraying me by giving away the dirty and disgusting thoughts I am having about you right at this moment. Feeling your arms pull me close, I look up at you. You must sense how nervous I am, as you reach under my chin and tilt my head up. Looking into my eyes you bring your face closer and slowly, but firmly, press your lips to mine. The sexual chemistry is undeniable as you kiss me for the very first time. My knees are weak, my hands are trembling, the electricity as our lips touch is everything I had dreamed this moment would be. Lost in this moment and giddy with desire, I want all the things. I want you to touch me, to take me, fuck me and make love to me all at the same time. Allowing my mind to wander again, imagining how it would feel to have those lips on every part of my body…

"You wanna go inside and get that drink? It's bloody freezing out here!"  You laugh as you reach for my hand.

Feeling slightly responsible for this poor man’s chill, I giggle, “Absolutely.”

All feelings of doubt disappear as you take my hand and lead me inside.

‐---------

Squeezing through the crowded bar, we find a cozy little spot at the back of the busy pub. You take my jacket, pull out the chair for me and get me seated before going to the bar to get us a drink. Sitting by myself, I realize I have been holding my breath. I'm still nervous as hell, my hands still shaking a little, knowing full well that it wasn’t down to the chill in the air outside. As I watch you interact with those around you and the girl behind the bar, seeming so at ease, I start to relax a little, starting to feel more comfortable.

Conversation with you is so easy, it's like we have known each other forever. We are laughing and joking, flirting and genuinely enjoying each other's company, finally together in person. There is still this slight sense of apprehension, not really knowing how the next few hours are going to play out, but it’s turning into more of an excitement, a feeling that I am certainly enjoying.

Sitting next to each other, the nerves have settled. I can feel the electricity between us, that buzz of anticipation is growing. You have been very respectful, a gentleman and besides a little flirty touching here and there you haven't really pushed any boundaries.

I want you to though, I want you to put your hands on me in the ways we have talked about. I want you to touch me in all the places you have described in the greatest of detail to me so many times before. I want you and I don’t want to wait a second longer. So why didn't I just make the first move? Why didn't I just take the lead and do to you the things that were spinning through my mind?

Because I'm a pussy. Because despite the way I have opened up to you about my deepest desires, told you my darkest secrets and described to you the dirty things I wanted you to do to me, I was still scared. Terrified point blank! I was frightened that I couldn't live up to the expectation I had set in your mind and that I would disappoint you.

The pub is quietening down as people are starting to leave and as if you could read my mind, you look at me and ask, "Wanna take these drinks upstairs with us?"

Looking at me with a naughty glint in your eye, you say to me, "I don't feel like sharing you with these strangers for a second longer."

Are you kidding me? Of course I want to be alone with you!! I thought you would never ask! I have been dying for your undivided attention since the second I got there! Feeling braver having had a couple of drinks, I look straight back at you and return your cheeky grin, I reply with, "Sure, I'd like that very much." 

Every bit of me is buzzing with anticipation. I want you, God damn I want you! Shit, I can feel how wet I am as I rise to my feet, a little embarrassed by just how much I want this. Flushed in the face and not just by my arousal, I feel a little light-headed. We have only had a few drinks and the combination of the alcohol, excitement, and anticipation of what was about to happen was trying to get the better of me. Taking your hand to steady myself, you place your other hand on the small of my back and guide me towards the exit.

As we leave the bar through the side door that led to the rooms upstairs. Subconsciously, I bite my lip. Excited that in just a few moments we would be truly alone for the first time.

I catch myself breathing heavier, hoping that you didn't hear me, but that was the last thing I should have been concerning myself with. As we reach the door to the lift, pressing the button you have already spotted my lip biting. Uh-oh, the look you give me is smoldering!  Remembering it's something that drives you wild, I nervously wonder what you are about to do to me. You take my glass and set it down on a shelf behind you, alongside yours and as the doors to the lift open, you push me inside.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

Pinning me against the wall with your body, your hand cups my face as you firmly press your lips onto mine. Your tongue pushes past my lips, hungrily exploring my mouth. You kiss me so passionately that I thought I was gonna cum right then and there.

Fuck me you taste amazing! My tongue is desperately trying to keep up with yours, enjoying every moment of our first real kiss. Your other hand reaches around behind me and grabs my ass, squeezing my cheek hard, pulling me in closer to you. I can feel your cock pressing against me, you weren't lying when you said you were a big man Ben!

Parting my legs slightly with your knee, I can feel you pressing up against my pussy. Good God I want you! I want everything you have to give me. Lost in that moment I am startled as the bell dings, signaling that we have reached our floor. You pull away from me and look at me with a wicked smile.

"Now, that was worth waiting for!"

"You’re not wrong!" was all I could manage to say, breathless and dizzy with desire.

Once again, you take my hand and you lead me to our room. Any thoughts of doubt about us that may still be lingering have now been replaced with raw, unbridled desire. I wanted you and there was nothing going to stop me from getting you.

------ 

Moving into our room, I realize that this is not the first time you have been in here. The last time you had excused yourself to the bathroom while we were downstairs, you must have come up and got things ready for us. Knowing I was nervous and self-conscious about you seeing my body for the first time you had lit a couple of candles. The room was dark but the subtle glow of the candles was perfect, just enough to ease my worries.

Without saying a word, you take my jacket and place it on the chair next to the bed. In my mind I am yours. I have "been yours" for a while, but now I can finally give myself to you in all the ways we have talked about.

I was expecting you to rip my clothes off. I want you to. I want you to literally rip the buttons as you tear my clothes from my body. I want you to take me, make me yours, fuck me, and use me as the dirty little slut that I have become for you.

But to my surprise you are gentle. You tell me that you have fantasized about this moment, as you caress my face with your fingers. Running your fingertips over my skin, you tell me that you want to savor each and every second of this.

Kissing me softly you start to unbutton my shirt. Opening it up you run your fingertips over my breasts, still contained within my lacy bra - you smile as you realize that I am wearing the sexy lingerie that you had sent to me a few weeks ago. Lingerie that you had seen me in before, that I had modeled for you in the pictures that I had sent to you recently -  my skin instantly responds with goosebumps, your touch feels incredible. Removing my top, you drop it to the ground and lay me on the bed. Taking a moment, you seem to drink in the reality of what this moment was. That this woman in front of you was there for you, giving herself to you, to do with as you please.

You climb onto the bed, positioning yourself over me. Pushing my legs apart with your knee I feel your hand gently brush across my crotch, you can feel the heat already and the thought of what lies in wait for you beneath is almost too much for you to bear.

You kiss me deeply a little harder than before as your hands start to explore my body. You take my breast in your hands and squeeze, pleasantly surprised at how my ample size fills your palms. Massaging for a moment then your fingers slip inside as you search for my nipple. I hear your breath catch in your throat as you discover how hard they are. You can only imagine how wet my pussy must be if this is what your simple, gentle touch is doing to me.

You feel my body tremble as you start tracing your fingertips slowly down my body. Reaching the top of my jeans you stop. Taking me by surprise, you look at me and ask, "Is this OK?"

"Ummhmm," is all I can manage, my nodding encourages you to continue. You kiss my neck, small, soft little kisses, gently nibbling and licking as you make your way down. There is no denying how much we both want this, breathing getting heavier as you start to unbuckle my belt. Slowly peeling off my jeans you toss them to the ground swiftly followed by your own shirt.

Pushing yourself against me, kissing me harder I think to myself “I can't do this!” I can't take this teasing anymore. I cannot contain any longer how much I want to feel your cock inside me. I take your hand and place it between my legs, letting you know just how much I enjoy your touch.

You already know how much you can turn me on. You know how wet my pussy gets just from you telling me how your fingers would feel gently teasing at my slit. But now you experience for real just how hot you make me. Slipping your fingers underneath my panties, you moan slightly when you feel how wet I am, how my body has responded to your touch. I am so wet that I can feel my juices start to leek, my engorged clit is begging for your attention. This pleases you, knowing you are doing this to me makes your cock twitch and grow beneath your pants,  spurred on by the immense pride you feel in having reduced me to this quivering puddle.

I grab at your waistband, desperately wanting to release your delicious cock, doing my best to unbutton your pants, I want them off. Wriggling out of them you reach to the bedside and grab a condom - I'm impressed but I put my hand on yours.

"No," I say, " I don't want you to use any protection. I want you to fuck me without. I want to feel you cum inside me, Ben"

Well, these must have been the magic words. No more teasing, no more playing, you push me back down on the bed and pull off my underwear.  Pushing yourself between my legs, you pin my hands above my head and put your cock to the edge of my pussy lips. My god I can't take it, you feel so good. I am so wet, there is no resistance as you start to push the tip of your cock inside me.

I want you, I want every inch of you deep inside my hungry little cunt. You don't need the encouragement and you groan as you push yourself deeper inside me.

"Fill my pussy, fuck me like the little slut that I am," I utter with urgency.

We both know this won't last long, as months of teasing and playing with each other has brought us to this moment. I moan loudly as your cock pushes deeper. I take every inch of you deep inside, my hips pushing against your thrusts. Oh God, I'm gonna cum so hard, I can feel my intense orgasm building.

"Yes," I cry out, "That's it, right there! Oh God please don't stop!” I gasp as I feel myself hurtling towards my orgasm, I’m starting to lose control. You tell me that you are close and that this isn't going to last much longer. You try to slow it down but won't allow it. I don't care, I have you where I want you, and I'm not gonna stop now.

"I want you to cum inside me Ben... fill my pussy with your seed, take me, I am yours!!"

The combination of my words and the tightening of my pussy clenching around your cock as you drive me to the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced is all too much. You feel that sweet release as hot streams of your cum shoot deep inside me, filling me up just as I had begged. You cry out in pure ecstasy as we cum together, You pump all that you have into me.

"Fuck Gemma, I don't want to stop."

You start to slow as the waves of pleasure wash over you. I can feel your cock spasm as you empty yourself into me.

As you start to come down from the intense high our fucking has put you on, you kiss my forehead softly, relaxing your body into me and catching your breath.

"Well, that was perfect for round one," you say as you pull me in close, kissing me softly. "Next time, I'm gonna take my time devouring that sweet pussy!" You give me a wicked little grin as you lick your lips. I shudder, thinking of all the ways I am going to pleasure you over the next couple of days...

Published 
Written by BadassBrit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments