Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

K2 - A Second Encounter

"A Requested Sequel by Popular Demand."

16
21 Comments 21
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Heading from the Coffee Shop the night I met K, I followed her to her apartment and parked near her and got out. She stayed in her car and was closing up her phone as I walked up to the driver's side. She lowered the window and I saw she was semi-clothed from our encounter at the old pumping station.

She lowered her window and in the light of the security lamps, she undid my pants with no protest from me and freed my cock and proceeded to take it in her mouth. And she moved so I could have access to her body. I reached in and pulled her shirt up and caressed her breasts, as I felt her tongue going the length of my shaft making my breathing quicken. Sliding my hand down her back, I felt and saw she had no panties on. I glided my hand over the curve of her ass to her wet pussy.

She was now taking my cock deeper in her mouth and her hand cupping my balls. Stroking her blonde hair, as she sucked harder and took me deeper in her mouth. While I proceeded to finger her soaking pussy and rub her hard clit. Fingering her deeper in time with her sucking, and teasing her tight ass, making her groan as I panted heavily, and felt her squeeze my balls making me spasm in her mouth. Her body shuddered and convulsed as I squeezed her clit and I knew we were about to cum. Gasping as I felt the pressure build, I slipped a finger in her ass easily and fingered her from both ends, feeling her alternately tighten as spasms started to rock her body. I gritted my teeth and felt myself cum hard and fast in her mouth. She shuddered and jerked back as my fingers slid out of her so I came on her chest.

She mumbled something about this being round one. I managed to compose myself as she did the same more or less, and we walked to her apartment. She, in just wet blue boy-shorts, and a t-shirt wet with my cum. Carrying her clothes with her, we walked to the second floor and walked in. She said to give her a minute and to make myself comfortable while she was in the other room. I looked around and then felt her slim arms around my waist as she came up from behind me.

I turned and saw her nude petite body in front of me and kissed her and told her to stand still and if she moved I'd stop. Starting with her eyes I slowly kissed, and licked her slowly downwards. Pausing as she gasped and then lingered on her firm breasts, and sucked her nipples hearing her breathing heavier. Looking up, she was fighting not to move as I proceeded across her belly and hips to her shaven pussy. I saw she was quivering as I kissed the outer lips of her mound, and tongued her clit making her hiss with pleasure. Working myself best I could, I tongued her and fingered her as I sucked and nibbled her clit.

Kissing her thighs, I then slowly kissed and licked upward to the curve of her ass and spread her cheeks to rim her there and to tongue her wet pussy more.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

Standing up, I told her it was her turn. She pushed me on the couch and got my clothes off of me and straddled my hard cock lowering herself down on it slowly. I tried to move up to meet her and she pushed me down. She slowly straddled me until I was deep in her. I could feel her move once or twice as I reached for her breasts and instead guided to cup her ass.

Rocking her as I felt her hard clit grind on me and kissing her deeply as she leaned down. I teased her ass and slid a finger in as she and I moved faster and harder bucking under her and going deeper and harder as she leaned back and I went deepest. Her muscles contracted hard milking me and I fingered her ass with one hand matching her contractions. And with the other, I rubbed her breasts. Feeling the pressure building and panting, I shuddered and fought to hold back. She shuddered and suddenly a burst of wetness covered my waist, as she clamped down hard and I came deep in her. She rocked more and milked my cock and whimpered as she came.

We lay there for a short time kissing and caressing and she reached over and stroked my cock. As I got hard, she mumbled "now round three", and wanted me in her "chocolate cherry." I stood up on shaking legs and helped her up as she got on all fours, presenting me her tight ass. I ran my cock over her wet pussy and then to her ass slowly going in as I reached under rubbing her clit. Moving slowly, she backed into me making me go deeper. Spreading her cheeks, I went deepest and moved faster and harder in her as her ass tightened on me and I could feel her tightening with each stroke. Thrusting faster, harder, I spread her more and went deepest as she came and I came hard in her ass.

We both collapsed and lay there shuddering and panting. I was directed to clean up and leave in the grey light of dawn. Her curtains had been open and I wondered if anyone had watched us as I got dressed and started to leave. Her phone went off and she answered and she then told the person on the other end that she just paid him back for cheating on her and how'd he like it?

I made my way on shaky legs to the car, with my cock feeling sore as well as tender. I got in and drove off heading home. Thinking of the night and the chance encounter I had reminding me of the hitchhiker in Norfolk. But, that's a tale for another day.

Published 
Written by Nightbreaker011
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments