Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitten's date night

4
0 Comments 0
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Her perfume had been intoxicating, every time I smelled it. I have no recollection of what the fragrance was, except for what I had called it, aphrodisia. When she wore it, I could feel the hair on the back of my neck stand at attention, my mind slipping into a deep fantasy at the instant it filled my nostrils.

On a summer's day last year, we were getting ready to go on a date night; dinner and a movie. I was in a rush because our reservation was in forty five minutes, and I was running back and forth between our room and the living room, to try and find my shoes.

"Baby, are you almost ready?" I yelled down the hallway into the bathroom where she had been getting ready.

"Almost, sweetheart!" she hollered back. "Can you come help me with my dress?"

"Yeah, give me a second."

I cringed because I had a pet peeve about being late for things. I finish buttoning my shirt and walked down the long hallway. Second door on the left was our bathroom, and as I spun the corner I could still feel the heat from the shower, that she had taken a little less then an hour ago.

And when I looked in, I had my breath taken away. What I saw before me was the beautiful redheaded vixen I loved, with every fiber of my being. Looking in the mirror at her reflection, I saw nothing but absolute perfection.

 Her dark red hair was flowing past her shoulders, falling onto her still dewy skin. The vibrancy of her hair was only challenged by the red lipstick she was wearing. Brilliant green eyes were locked on the mirror, as she applied the last of her make up. She had been wearing her black heels, which made her stand nearly my height.

Feeling my heart pounding in my chest, as if it was about to explode I said,
 
"Wow, you look amazing, baby."

She smiled her cute half-smile and replied, "You don't look to bad yourself, sexy."

I walked up behind her and hugged her at the waist, then put my head over her shoulder. That was when I smelt that enticing scent. I felt a surge of adrenaline inside of me, as I kissed her neck. I then bit into her soft neck, only a little nibble, making her let out a small sound. As I was doing this I ran my hands from her waist and grabbed her full DD breasts into my hands.

"Mmm, baby, we are going to be late," she moaned, with a smile that I saw in the reflection of the mirror.

"We weren't going to be, but now we are," I said to her with a small smile, so that she knew fighting would be futile.

I proceded to use my left hand on her breast as my right worked its way down between her legs. The warmth of the shower was still on her skin, and slipping my hand under her dress, I could feel her already soaked panties were already warm for another reason. The air between her legs was stiff and heavy, as I started rubbing her clit through her silky smooth panties. I could feel her clit stiffening to my touch.

I then pulled down her panties from behind, and ran my hand up her inner thigh. She was already dripping down the side of her leg in anticipation, making my fingers stick together with her drool.

Sliding a finger into her tight slit, I asked, "Do you want me inside of you, my bad little girl?"

Moaning she uttered almost under her breath, "More than anything."

I then spun her around, and looked into her eyes.

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee

Excitement and seduction was what I saw in those beautiful green eyes. She bit her lower lip, in the way that only she could, and kissed me. Deeply and passionately we were locked in contact with each other's lips, a battle I would happily fight for a thousand lifetimes. I then used my hand to pull my throbbing pole from my now very tight pants.

I lifted her up onto the counter, and she spread her legs, allowing me a glimpse of her hairless, tight pussy. I looked down and saw that I was at full attention, and she said to me in her seductive and hypnotic voice,

"Fuck me like I'm your little slut, JD."

All too happy to oblige, I pulled her towards me and slid my throbbing eight inch shaft inside her. I grabbed her waist as I thrust, with a grip that god himself couldn't loosen. When I started to slow my motion, she ground in a circular motion, with me still inside her. Her blue dress still on, her body was like I had never touched it, and I liked the mysticism that was involved. It was like I was discovering her all over again, imagining what lay under the fabric.

I could hear nothing but her heavy breathing, and the slap of our bodies colliding.

Her eyes fluttered closed and her head leaned back against the mirror. She said, as if she was saying it to herself,

"I'm all yours, baby."

I thought of that and smiled, as I reached up and massaged her breasts through her dress, making her moan. I felt her juices welling up inside of her and could feel that my pants were getting soaked from her fluids. I could feel myself about cum and so I told her,

"I want you to swallow my cum, Kitten. Get on your knees for me."

Pulling her off the counter I then put her on her knees in front of me. Stroking my hard cock I said to her,

"Open your mouth, baby, I'm about to explode."

Obeying me she opened her mouth, red lips around my swollen head, as I shot my massive load into her mouth. While doing so, she massaged her own breast with one hand, stroking the last of my jizz out of me, with the other.

After my ecstasy was done, she stood in front of me, and I told her with my sideways smile,

"Put one of your feet on the counter."

She did as she was told, and it was now my turn to operate on my knees. I started using my fingers to fuck her, first one, then sliding in the second. I could feel her leaking onto my hands and started to lick her clit from below. She grabbed my hair and pulled it a little, her whole body tightening above me.

"Baby, suck my pussy, I'm about to cum!" she yelled, almost in a scream.

She put her weight on my head and breathed heavily as she came.

"Okay, I'm done. Just let me lie here for a moment," she said as she sat back on the counter, spent.

Both dazed from the powerful venture we had just had, I said in a tired voice, "I think we need to postpone our date."

She smiled and nodded in agreement, eyes still closed, and leaning back against the mirror.

Published 
Written by jayjay123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors