Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Starts In Strange Ways

"Guy sees girl. Guy never imagines he can get girl."

29
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words

I was a simple young man; I did not watch much sports but did spend a great deal of my time in the gym or I would be out in the mountains cycling or hiking on my own.

The winter had been exceptionally frosty this year and the air was crisp on this particular morning with a sort of bite on the skin when the wind blew. I had already opened up the shop and was ready for the day when I spotted Lea's car stopping in the usual parking space. (Well, I say usual but it was her eighth day at the new job.)

Lea was a cute little blonde girl that had just finished her beautician studies and had recently started working at the beauty spa, a small spa across from the shop I was managing. Between the gossip of the shop tenants and patrons, I figured some of her background out. Being a new face in a small town and even more so; a beautiful young woman, the locals seem to become a lot more inquisitive. Gossip is in huge supply when someone new suddenly arrives in town.

She would greet everyone she passed in the shopping mall and guys would all nudge as she passed by. The older women would shamelessly point at her while the younger women would whisper or approvingly greet because she was so approachable and friendly. Her energy could actually be seen in the aura that surrounded her. It was as if a comforting warmth filled the air when she was present. Rumor had gone around that she had a boyfriend back where she came from and he would be joining her soon. It just made sense that such a bubbly woman was taken. (I was caught earlier in the week staring at her by my colleague and he teased she was out of my league and that she had a boyfriend anyway.) I guess I was just captivated, maybe mesmerized by her. Every time I looked in the direction of the Spa and saw her talking to a client at the front desk, I would find myself daydreaming of what a life with her would be like.

As she came through the rotating door of the Shopping Mall entrance, she pulled back the hood of her jacket, the light grey fur framing her angelic face, her thick white jacket almost hiding the snowflakes but not enough to have made her look even more like a model on the front cover of a Glam magazine. Her skin soft with the brownest eyes I had ever seen, she flicked her shoulder-length blonde hair back and shook out the last of the un-melted snowflakes as if in slow motion like a cliché teen movie scene. I stood there with an almost retarded open-mouth dazed look. At this point, she had spotted me and as her personality would have, she smiled and gave a gentle “Hello.” while raising her hand in a waving gesture. Her voice was soft and her smile sincere.

I stood there lifting my hand in a mechanical toy manner while giving a creepy unpracticed grin (kind of like the Nutcracker) I turned and hastily walked away having realized how ridiculous or possibly even creepy I probably came across. My heart was racing in my chest, while my stomach turned to a black hole sucking everything down my throat to an enormous void of embarrassment.

I went to the back office mortified, red and agitated with myself for making the greeting so awkward. “Idiot, idiot, idiot” I screamed in my head scorning myself. I grabbed the stock sheets and tried to keep myself busy while I calmed myself down and tried to think of a safe recovery.

I knew the beauty spa opened a little later than the rest of the stores in the mall and while I counted the stock, I got an idea. I decided that considering I had never introduced myself to Lea that there was no better time to be a gentleman than the present (as well as make up for looking dumb). I gathered my courage then went to the coffee shop and to get two take-away Horlicks because that is what she normally would order for herself (yes, I was taking notes). I was very nervous, almost terrified because this was not the type of person I was, at all. With a trembling hand and hole in my stomach I knocked on the glass door of the Spa (as if I required permission to enter her space that was already open to the public). Lea looked up from the reception desk to the huge glass door (almost confused as to why someone would knock considering there is a sign stating “OPEN” and “WELCOME”). I went in and locked eyes with her as I approached the counter she was standing behind.

“Hi, I am Adam. I work across the Spa,” I explained, as I placed the beverages on the counter and pointed across to the shop.

“Hi Adam, I’m Lea,” she said all bubbly then coyly added, “Nice to finally?”

She paused, “Officially, meet you.”

“I came to introduce myself and bring you a warm beverage to start your day because I saw you got here a bit late this morning,” acknowledging that I was aware of her schedule and watching it. “I hope you like Horlicks!” I said as I passed the paper cup over to her, already knowing she did but playing the dumb stalker's card.

“I love Horlicks,” she answered all excited as if her day had just been made. My eyes ventured from her smiling lips to her eyes then down her fringe to her neckline then lower to admire the small curves of her petite body in her uniform that was always hidden under her thick jackets. Clean, pressed, pitch black with a low but practical cut perfectly seated around her C-cups. Her uniform did not disguise much and revealed much more of her figure than I had imagined. Lea’s blonde hair was straightened that day with her make-up subtle but enough to highlight her eyes and lips. Being so close I noticed her cute freckles on her nose and cheeks.

It was from that moment, that everything started to spark between us. The conversation kept flowing from one topic to the next, our interests were carbon copies of each other’s and we fed off of each other’s stories for what seemed like a few minutes but in reality, was over an hour. We had a connection that ignited something in our hearts to the point that it was almost painful to have to leave. In the motion of looking down at my watch and realizing the time, Lea took my empty cup with hers and turned to throw them away a short distance back. I stared while she bent her knees a little, lowering herself and dropping the cups in the bin and her pants pulled tight into her bum and highlighted the panty lines. The edge of the lace glimpsed out the top to informally greet me and before I could acknowledge them fully Lea had looked back over her shoulder and covered with a slide of her hand down over her bum. She stood upright and came around the counter to face me. She took my hand into hers looking down at my nails and knuckles, I was never self-conscious about their appearance until that moment. Lea was biting the inside of her check then abruptly offered to file my nails and push my cuticles back then treat my “rough hands” as she called them with moisturizer to prevent dryness from the frosty winter air. It was clear that she had been taking notes during our conversation; either out of curiosity or what I call professional attention to details because that is her line of work.

I declined because I had to return to my store at the time (who knows what could have gone wrong in my absence), to which she replied that I should come after my shift. It was impossible to decline any request from her delicate voice.

 

So, after my shift of practically doing nothing and thinking of her small body and mine wrapped up tight against hers, I closed shop and stepped over and entered the Spa without knocking that time.

 

“Are you sure about this manicure?” I asked “Isn't it time for you to close too?” I added concerned she was spending her own time for no compensation.

“Yes, of course. I don’t have any place to be,” she answered. “It will be my pleasure.” She further explained, “Besides, business is slow and at least this way I feel I have done something,” while she pointed to a seat, she wanted me to be seated at.

As I obediently slid in behind the table, she slowly reached for my hands and made me stretch over a little. She leaned over a bit and I could see that the same lacey panties I had gotten a glimpse of earlier were part of a set that made me wonder what the whole package looked like underneath. Her breasts were so perky that I wondered how such a small body could have such a full pair of breasts. Lea unexpectedly looked up and noticed I was looking down her top but she just smiled and continued to drop an oil onto my nails then rub the excess into my cuticles.

Our conversation started about relationships and exes then jokingly querying why I was single and what I liked in women. She had caught me peeking a few times but seemed to be teasing me in a way as if she knew she was everything I wanted in a woman. I looked her in the eyes a few times and asked her why there isn’t a ring on her finger yet? “Are you damaged goods or a psycho?” I nervously dropped knowing her dark sense of humor would not take offence. I looked away feeling silly about the question and less confident about the answer I would get but it was what opened her up and she explained her current relationship and the drama it was paired with.

She worked fast but was very careful with me. Lea paid attention to her work but also to her conversation and explanation of her boyfriend’s absence. With a few wipes and rubs, she finished but continued to just sit with my hands resting in hers. She carried on talking about her plans falling apart while my hands were still being held in place but I sat there and waited for her to finish her story, just listening and admiring her plans and in the same mindset trying not to replace her boyfriend with me.

The movement of her lips monitored so as not to miss a single word that left them while the smell of coconut and lavender filled my nostrils. I found myself aroused and unwilling to retract my hands into my own space or stop looking at everything about her. At one point, I felt we had both actually been mirroring each other’s movements. I almost got the idea she was teasing me at one point and started to mimic her facial movements probably subconsciously until I felt myself getting erect then looked away again trying to not come across as a pervert.

“Should I help you clean and pack up the shop?” I eventually blurted out trying to take attention away from my thoughts.

“Well! If my company is that bad, then sure!” she coyly remarked, hinting that I found her boring and wanted to leave. Her comments were always playful with a dash of sarcasm. She got up and locked the door then took the towels to the back room. She called out and asked that I go sit there while she folded the towels and got her things.

JadeMiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JadeMiiller

As I walked into the back room, I saw Lea was on her toes stretching to a higher counter and her waist was showing from under her blouse. I instantly wanted to fold my hands around her and hold her hips then kiss her neck from behind. I felt myself get hard in the blink of an eye and she looked back to see right through my thoughts. “Do you like what you see?” she teased.

Without hesitation and bolstering confidence, I replied “Yes, I love what I am seeing." She turned on her toes and walked closer, biting her bottom lip and then placing her hand on my left chest. At that exact moment, I knew all the looks were not my imagination. "I like you, Adam. Since I first saw you, there was something I liked." She had been playing the cat vs mouse game too. Playing all the moves perfectly to have lured me into her side of the court.

I moved closer and she looked up at me, I moved down and planted my lips on hers, I had anticipated many things but not that. My heart was pounding in my chest, my thoughts were rapidly igniting in my brain, my palms were sweating from anxiety while hoping she was not going to pull away. I put my hand behind her head with my fingers combed into her silky hair. My other hand had slid down her back a few seconds later then down over her tight bottom. I gently squeezed her bum check and she gave a short shudder and moaned before I lifted her up a few centimeters. She had wrapped her legs around me and pushed her crotch down hard on my erection.

She pulled her lips off mine, looked into my eyes and smiled. “Oh, yes?” she laughingly nudged herself against my hard dick. Lea pulled my shirt off and dropped it to the floor then ran her fingertips over my chest toward my shoulder then down my biceps. She looked down at my abs and then clamped around me tighter, I could feel how hot her crotch was on my dick, she rolled her hips up and down a few times grinding herself on me.

“I can feel how hard you are,” she whispered and kissed me with her well-groomed nails tantalizing, then grazing over my back muscles.

I undid her blouse buttons while stepping towards the massage table and her legs powerfully clamping around me. As I separated the blouse and took it back over her shoulders, revealing the most amazing body I had ever seen. My dick was pulsing before but had a life of its own as I gazed upon the top of her breasts. She was perfect and round, so untouched. Her nipples hard under the lace and her skin like satin, I felt harder than I had ever been. I place Lea down on the massage table and undid her button and short zipper of her pants. As I slid them off, I relished myself in the lacey underwear she had on. I was captivated. Her skin already showed signs of goosebumps from the cold and her nipples hard and delicate under the lace.

“My go,d you are gorgeous!” I commented while looking at her and touching her flat stomach with my new soft hands.

“Thank you,” she answered as if no one had ever complimented her before.

The smell of her perfume was slightly sweet in the air and something vaguely familiar in the air mixed with aloe and coconut was burning into my memory. I was so hard. We kissed with her tongue sliding across mine, we lay awkwardly on the narrow massage table that was only meant for one person. I tried to undo her bra for a few giggly moments before succeeding and we were passionately kissing again. I worked my kisses toward her ears and down her neck before almost falling off the table.

I stood there besides this perfect specimen of a woman in front of me. When she reached for my buckle, the look in her eyes told me she wanted to see what was under my tight Levi’s while she slipped her small hand into my briefs the kissing continued. The precum made her hand slip a little when she tried to find an angle to hold my shaft. I was kissing her breasts and had locked my mouth over her nipples to suck on the little buttons then worked my way down her tummy with the faint lines of very sexy abs.

She had gripped a little tighter while she stroked up to my knob, collected and spread the precum down my shaft several times. I had reached her panties; I kissed her inner thigh right next to her panty line. She clenched and murmured something. I didn’t know what she murmured because at that point, I reached her panties and they were wet from the excitement. I knew she wanted me inside her by the way she was stroking me and panting. I could see the sweat on her skin and she was glistening in the light. I walked around and slipped my fingers under the lace, she arched her back and I lifted her bum off the massage table to remove her panties. The clear fluid on the inside was a welcoming sign that I could slip into her without effort, no matter how tight she was.

Lea’s knees were slightly raised and I looked down to the prettiest shaven pussy, she was small and her tiny clit just peeked through her lips at me. I looked up at her and placed my hand next to her beautiful pussy and gently massaged her tiny clit with my thumb. I stared into her eyes and rubbed her nipple with the other thumb while cupping her firm breast in my hand. My head pushed out the top of my brief as if to get a glimpse of the warm wet residence it desired since I first laid eyes on Lea.

I had just figured out where her pleasure spot was and wanted to slip a finger in to get a feel for how tight she was when she arched her hips up in a short thrust and whimpered with a shudder. Her hands clenched onto the massage table and a small gush of something wet had splashed onto my dick tip and abs. She was magnificent while cumming, the heat radiating off her and the small splashes of moisture on the table and my hand and my jeans.

“Sorry,” she hissed, almost embarrassed and apologetically while in the apex of an orgasm.

“Don’t be, you are so incredible.” I hoped to comfort her.

I lowered myself and the scent of body fluids was filling the air. It made me want to taste her sweetness so I licked the moisture off the inside of her thigh before placing my whole mouth over her womanhood. “Oh goodness!” she released while clasping the sides of the massage table, still not fully over her orgasm.

I sucked down on her pussy and her body jerked in pulses before I could push my tongue inside her. She grasped the back of my head then lifted herself while still holding the back of my head. She was pulling me deeper into her wet pussy and rubbed herself on my fully inserted tongue. I couldn’t go very deep because of the angle she was but she was working on the bits that counted. I massaged her clit a bit then went in and out a little every few moments before I pushed onto a small pea-shaped spot I managed to locate through all the movement. I looked up briefly and her eyes were closed and her mouth open. She was not in this world anymore, she was in a different realm while fucking my face.

“Put it in!” she instructed.

At this point, I was ready to go but was already so close. I knew it would be over the moment I pushed my dick against her hot tiny pussy. My tongue had given me a good indication that there was not much space inside her and the excitement was already overwhelming.

Her handset began to vibrate and she briefly looked, only to flick it away and lay her head back on the table.

"Who is it?" I asked

"No one important." As she took my hand and pulled me closer "Now put it in!" she stated.

I moved her a little closer and worryingly told her I was going to cum and was scared I cum in her (not sure about her precautions). She smiled up at me. "Please do."

I placed my dick on her pussy. It was hot against the bottom of my shaft; a few hairs pricked me as a reminder that this was not a dream. I pushed down just below my head, gliding my slippery shaft back through her wet pussy lips. As the bottom of my knob slipped over her clit and my tip slotted into her entrance, separating her labia, I could feel the cum preparing to launch from my dick. I was in awe gazing upon her glory. I pressed myself into her. I looked down as I entered her pussy and felt tightness on me as I guided and pressed inward.

As my head almost disappeared inside, her tiny clit pressed upward. Lea's mouth opened and she moaned a short but stretched “Ooaahh.” Her clit looked too inviting not to touch, so I placed my thumb over it and gently massaged it while pressing my hand down on her stomach while inching myself in slowly. Her vagina walls were so soft and smooth pressed around me. There was only a second, maybe two seconds that I was in her, not even fully inside her or near the deepest point her body would allow me to go. I could feel more or less where the head was against my hand. I pulled back a bit and tried to push a little deeper so she could feel all of me. My hands grabbed the top of her legs, pulling her closer to me. I could not hold back anymore; it was too good and I released involuntarily, exploding months of cum into her. Panting, I tried to pull out after the first explosion but could not pull back enough to slip out. While my dick was pulsating into Lea she jerked a few times while trying to clamp her knees over my hips.

Lea laid her head back onto the massage table while I recovered my breath and posture. She did a sort of kegel movement that kept tingling my senses, making my dick jerk up inside her. The cum was a lot and there were a few drops that seeped out the tip with every jerk.

"You still cumming!" she stated, almost questioning if it was at all possible.

"Yes, Sorry," I shakily apologized.

"No need to apologize." Lea moved back a bit and looked down at my dick still semi-hard inside of her. "You are bigger than I expected but you were such a gentleman." She pulled away and my dick slapped the lining on the massage table covered in cum and juices, her pussy leaked some of our mixed fluids onto the table. It was messy but watching the remnants of what had just happened ooze from her light pink pussy was magnificent. Lea stroked herself with her whole hand while dragging the tip of her middle finger into our fluids, lustfully she looked into my eyes as she tasted it. "Next time, I will make you cum in my mouth first."

Published 
Written by AdamSharp1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments