Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lovely Yvette

"The start of a wonderful affair"

2
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was always an enjoyable occasion when my work colleagues decided to have a night out in town. We had met up in a bar before moving on to the restaurant.

There were twelve of us out that night, most of us worked together in the planning office but there were three from the marketing office - Nick, Sue and Yvette.

I had seen Sue and Yvette around the building in the past, but had never spoken to either of them. Yvette had a fantastic body and such a cute smile, often causing me to daydream about her as I sat at my desk.

As we sat down at the table I was delighted to see that Yvette was in the chair next to me. We chatted as the meal was served, and as the evening progressed everyone became a little louder as the alcohol that we were drinking took effect.

After leaving the restaurant, a few people said their goodbyes and went home, leaving eight of us to move on to a pub close by. I was pleased that Yvette had not decided to go home early and was delighted when I felt her arm link with mine for the short walk to the pub.

After everyone got their drinks we started chatting in smaller groups and I had Yvette's full attention.

She started telling me about the scandal in the Marketing Department. One of the junior members of staff had just been given promotion, but the rumour was that she had been seen giving the manager a blow job in his car about 3 weeks earlier. We both laughed and debated whether it might be true or just malicious lies spread by someone who didn't get the job.

"So, would you ever give a BJ to get promoted?" I asked.

Yvette flushed slightly then replied, "It would depend on who my boss was and what the job was."

"Well, with beautiful lips like yours, your boyfriend is a very lucky guy," I laughed and she blushed a little deeper.

I then learned that she had broken up with her boyfriend six weeks previously.

"He was a prat. I don't miss him, but I do miss his cock," she blurted out, then blushed again as she thought about what she had just said.

At that moment I realised that I had a good chance of getting Yvette into my bed that night and I could feel my cock starting to swell at the thought.

She was in her late 20’s and had the sort of body that I adore. She wasn’t really slim, but nicely rounded, full firm breasts, shoulder length auburn hair and a lovely round smiling face.

"Oh, you poor sex-starved little thing. Why don't you come back to my place and make up for what you've been missing?"

To my delight she blushed again, smiled, then said, "that sounds lovely."

We said goodbye the rest of the group and Yvette took my arm again as we left the pub.

As we stepped onto the pavement I pulled her to me and put my lips against hers. She responded, putting her arms around me and kissing me deeply, her tongue snaking against mine.

I broke the embrace first, suggesting that we get a taxi. It didn't take long to hail a cab and about 15 minutes later I was putting the key into the front door of my flat.

I led Yvette straight to my bedroom. The bed was unmade as I had not expected to have company that evening - but she didn't seem to notice. We both kicked off our shoes as we fell onto the bed in each others arms.

Her lips were pressed against mine and our tongues played against each other. I undid a few buttons of her blouse and slipped my hand inside, caressing her lovely breast through the fabric of her bra.

I could feel her nipple was rock hard and she squirmed as I teased it between my finger & thumb. Her hand rubbed my chest, then moved down over my tummy, finally reaching my crotch. She felt my hardness through my trousers.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good," she groaned, then got up and quickly removed her blouse and skirt.

I followed her, taking off my shirt, trousers and socks. As I was about to remove my pants she whispered,

"No, let me."

I was stood next to my bed as she got onto her knees and started lowering my pants. My cock was rock hard and as it was released it stood out proud, quivering in front of her face.

She leaned forward, gently placing her lips on the end, then she opened her mouth and I could feel her tongue swirling against my knob as she took more and more of me into her.

KiraBair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraBair

It felt absolutely amazing. Her tongue worked on my sensitive glans expertly as she moved her lips up and down my shaft.

"Let's get on the bed" I whispered, and she nodded, with my cock still deep in her mouth.

She let me lie back on the bed, then knelt alongside me and lowered her lips once again onto my throbbing penis.

"Are you looking for promotion too?" I asked.

She giggled and took the whole of my shaft into her mouth (the only woman ever to successfully deep-throat me). With much more of this I knew that I was going to blow very soon, and I wanted to enjoy all of her body.

I reached behind her, and with a little difficulty I managed to unclasp her bra & gazed as her gorgeous tits fell free. I lifted her head from my cock and pulled her down to lie on her back.

Her nipples stood erect as I lowered my mouth onto one of them, my tongue teasing it as I gently bit and sucked at it. My hand started rubbing her thigh, moving upwards until it brushed against the thin material of her panties.

With my fingertips I traced the outline of her pussy lips through the now soaking material. I pushed the gusset to one side and parted her lips with my fingers. Her juices made it easy for me to slide one, then two fingers into her hot, wet hole.

I let her nipple leave my mouth and I kissed a trail down her tummy, I removed my fingers from her cunt and pulled downwards at her panties. She raised her bum off the bed to allow me to remove them, then spread her legs wide as I lowered my mouth towards her delicious pussy.

The musky, womanly scent of her cunt filled my nostrils as I brushed her throbbing clit with the tip of my tongue. The taste of her nectar was unbelievable as I licked and probed her clit and pussy lips.

I licked her faster and reinserted my two fingers into her sopping wet hole. She writhed underneath me as I finger-fucked her and concentrated my tongue on her clitoris.

She began to shake, her vaginal muscles squeezing my fingers as she let out a loud moan. Her juices soaked my fingers, lips and chin as she pressed her cunt against my mouth.

As her orgasm subsided, I moved up her body, kissing her breasts, then neck, then her mouth; sharing her juices with her.

My cock was aching to be inside her, but I knew that I had to act responsibly. I reached to the drawer in the bedside cabinet, removed a condom and quickly rolled it onto my throbbing member.

Positioning myself between her legs, I placed my knob against her pussy lips. Slowly I pushed forward with my hips, feeling her cunt lips part and then stretch around my knob as I started to slide into her.

I looked into her eyes as I pushed more and more of my thick, throbbing cock into her sweet, wet hole.

Her cunt felt so hot, wet and tight around me.

"Oh Yvette, this feels so fucking good," I whispered into her ear, as I started to fuck her with long, slow, deep thrusts.

She kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth as I fucked her. I increased my tempo as I heard a little moan escape from her throat.

"Fuck me harder Rich," she moaned, and I felt her push up against each thrust I made.

I was close to cumming now, her cunt was squeezing my cock as I thrust into her, she was writhing and squirming under me, her juices soaking my balls as they slapped against her.

She started to shake again, and I felt her cunt muscles contracting around my cock. My balls tingled and I thrust deep into her. Her pussy squeezed me as I started to pump my cum deep inside her. My cock pulsed against the walls of her silk-lined vagina as more and more semen flooded into the condom.

I collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily, revelling in the wonderful post-coital feeling of my cock throbbing deep inside her.

"Wow, that was fantastic," she panted and I kissed her on the lips again.

We rested for a while, chatting about trivial stuff, then fucked again before finally drifting off to sleep.

She needed to get back to her flat to change for work early the next morning, but not until we had fucked once more.

That was two months ago, and yesterday she moved into my house - we celebrated with another fantastic session last night, with no need for a condom any more.
Published 
Written by Rampant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments