Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Bartender

"Cue T-Pain and Akon"

6
1 Comment 1
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I was at that age where friends started getting married. It's only natural and normal for twenty-somethings to get hitched with their high school or college sweetheart. For me, this was a foreign concept. No high school sweetheart, too many college sweethearts and the whole "settling down" thing, to me, was overrated.

My good friend was getting married so I rolled to it riding solo. It was a beautiful ceremony. We drove thirty minutes to the closest resort where we stayed at a beautiful bungalow with seven of my friends. They picked a great venue for the reception.

During the reception I looked around for the singles. There seemed to be a lot of couples with virtually no single women in sight. I figured the night was a lost cause so I decided to capitalize on the open bar. I very pretty little thing worked the side of the bar I happened to walk toward.

"Hi what can I get you?"

"Rye and Coke please," I gave with a smile.

"Good choice. Single or married?"

"Single. I'd be on the dance floor if I had a girl," I replied.

"A man who likes to move. I like that. I'm Vivian," and she was a rocket. Probably 5"3, dark hair with a bit of an exotic look to her. Very hot.

"I'm Dean. Nice to meet you. This resort is incredible."

"It is. Are you staying the night?"

"Yes I'm in the bungalow by the south golf course," I said.

"Those are so cute. I still haven't seen inside one."

Prior to the Rye and Coke I had already downed about four beers. My buzz was on, and so was my courage.

"I'll probably need help standing at the end of night. Would you be willing to help walk me to my bungalow if I'm close to death?"

She laughed, "Hahahaha! Yes, for sure. Can't have you face-plant or I'd be in trouble for serving you too much!"

I basically spent the night at the corner side of the bar making small talk with Vivian. We talking about anything and everything. She would serve a bunch of people, then come back to me, and that kept going for the whole evening. By midnight she started to partake in shots with me. We started with Polar Bears and then hit Jack. After one shot of Jack I wanted no more. At that point I felt I really needed someone to help walk me back to the house.

By the way she looked at me and touched my hand that night, I also felt she wanted to do more than just walk.

"Ok Vivian, I definitely need some help finding my way."

"Haha sure. Here, have a drink of water. I just need fifteen minutes to clean up here."

Some friends were still lounging around finishing their drinks. Most people had already left. One of my buddies was aware of my situation.

"Close it, Dean."

Vince Lombardi-esque words of inspiration...

Vivian came over and wrapped her arm around mine.

"Ready?"

"I'm ready!"

We stumbled toward my bungalow on the hot spring night. I let her wear my suit jacket. Her arm was still hooked around mine, and eventually we were holding hands. I still could not believe she was actually walking me back to my place. I wasn't completely sure what to say if she were to leave. I wanted her to stay. She was sexy, and if she wasn't classy she certainly looked the part.

We walked in and I gave her the best tour possible. It was a gorgeous spot. There were two bedrooms on the main floor with a pullout, and a bedroom in the basement. Luckily I had the basement spot. Watching too many MTV Cribs I could not help myself...

"And this is where the magic happens..."

Vivian started laughing and nearly dropped her beer. We grabbed some from the kitchen prior to walking down the stairs. I used it to my advantage.

"Here put this down so you don't spill."

I grabbed her beer and placed it on the table. Then I grabbed both her hands gently and slowly pulled her closer.

"Did you plan to do that Dean?" she asked.

"I only did what I felt was natural."

Then I planted a kiss on her, and she obliged by moving her tongue deep inside my mouth. There was passion, and there was desire. I hadn't had sex in nearly six months, the longest stint I had since high school. I wanted her badly, and I could sense she wanted it too.

I picked her up by her ass and brought her to the bed. We didn't break off our kissing until she wanted to unbutton my shirt.

"Do you have protection?"

"Yes I do," I replied.

"Did you expect to get laid tonight?"

"Expecting? No. Am I glad I am with you? Absolutely."

She liked my answer so much she pulled my belt off and threw it to the floor. I unbuttoned her shirt and didn't realize how nice her breasts were. Her black dress shirt didn't do her boobs justice because they were pretty darn nice. In fact, Vivian was straight-up hot.

I quickly sucked on her nipples while I played with her vagina with my right hand. She was starting to dampen down there and really started moaning. She tried to be as quiet as possible since there were other people in the house. I was switching between both breasts and her mouth while I fingered her tight snatch. I wanted her to cum before I fucked her brains out.

Ebele
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ebele

She didn't want that, and pulled my hand out. Then she pulled her pants and underwear right off. I reached for the condom and let my pants fall to the floor.

She played with my cock while I unwrapped my hat. I threw it on and went back to kissing her face and neck. Slowly I plunged my throbbing cock insider her. She really was tight.

"You are so tight," I said.

"It's been a while, you have no idea."

I started slow while we kissed passionately. She had to be under a hundred pounds but fifty pounds was in her chest. I didn't want to go full throttle until I felt she was comfortable. Her pussy was almost fighting my cock. I'm not the longest dude in the world but my penis is thick. I decided to pull out and go down on her. Maybe licking and sucking on her pussy would do the trick.

"Oh yeah..."

She was still trying to remain quiet with a house full of people. I was downtown for about three minutes before I came back up to try this again. I slowly inserted my rock hard dick inside her and slowly started penetrating once again. This time she wasn't fighting me as much. After a couple minutes I picked up the pace, and she wasn't so quiet anymore.

"Holy fuck! Yes. Yes. Just like that!"

The bed was rocking and she was cuming. Her nails were long, and they dug right into my shoulders as she had her first orgasm. It was huge, which made sense seeing she hadn't had sex in a long time. She was screaming so loud the bungalow next door heard us fucking.

"Let me get on-top."

Vivian started riding me. Her titties bouncing up and down was amazing to watch. Her pussy slammed on my cock harder and harder. She was so tight that I was having a hard time holding myself together. I thought I was going to explode. So I did something a friend once told me; press on the top of your thigh muscle as hard as you can with your thumb. I thought it was the stupidest thing I ever heard at the time. Because I was drunk and horny, I tried it. It took my mind off blowing my load and Vivian kept bouncing like a basketball.

I starting playing with her clit as she kept fucking me. That was making her moan louder. Once I stopped pressing my thigh I grabbed her by her back and pulled her down toward me so I could kiss her. As I held her I began pumping my cock upward while she was on-top, rubbing her clit at the same time.

"Oh fuck, I'm cuming again!"

Her body twitched and jolted on-top of me. Her kisses became more sensual. I picked her up and carried her off the bed, and I started fucking her while standing. She was surprised at how easy I could carry her around. But I put her back on the bed because I wanted to fuck her from behind. I turner her around and she was on all fours, ready for me.

I slapped her ass cheeks, both sides equally and ferociously, and went back to banging the shit out of her pussy. She was screaming immediately which told me she loved getting fucked from the back. Her body moved downward as she braced for another orgasm, gripping the pillow in-preparation.

"Oh God, oh my God!"

She came so hard she pushed my cock out of her. The smile on her face was priceless as I leaned in to lock lips with her.

"I'm so glad I decided to fuck you instead of going home," she said.

"So am I," I replied.

I was back on-top of her, and we cooled the pace a little. Instead of fucking her senseless we were going at Adam Sandler's medium pace. Lots of making out, lots of hand use. Her legs did some of the talking also, wrapping them around my ass every time she wanted me deeper. We were in complete unison. Even though I didn't know this girl very well, it was actually beautiful. It felt like we had been lovers for years.

Once she started giving me a hickey I was ready to explode. I pumped her hard and fast before my cock blasted rope after rope of semen inside my condom. The orgasm was more intense than the others, perhaps because I nearly came twenty minutes earlier. I collapsed into her arms and we rested for a minute. I got up to toss my condom out and returned to bed.

"That was the best sex I've ever had."

"Really? Guys must be lined up to be with you."

"No. I was with my boyfriend for five years, since I was sixteen. He cheated on me, I took a break from men. You're the second guy I've been with and I can't believe I did this. I don't sleep with strangers."

That explains everything. I believed her. Then again, I'll believe almost anything with tons of booze in my system.

We showered together in the morning but we didn't have sex. We exchanged numbers and were seeing each other during the summer. Vivian was a senior in college so she was off to school when summer came to an end. I visited her two hours away in September, but the long distance thing was hard on both of us. We went our separate ways. She wound up marrying the next guy she dated, and she seems very happy.

Now that I was single again, I didn't know what my next move would be. Funny enough, some friends of mine were also newly single. We decided to embark on a trip to the place where every single can mingle - Sin City
Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments