Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manmoirs: Post Game Celebration

"An Extra Score After The Super Bowl"

11
1 Comment 1
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Super Bowl 2005 featured the defending champion New England Patriots taking on the Philadelphia Eagles. I decided to attend a house party hosted by Leah, a classmate of mine. A bunch of us prepared food and brought our special dishes over to her place. Add a little alcohol and some girls, and you have a real Super Bowl party.

I was rooting for the Patriots. I hated Donovan McNabb and Terrell Owens. The girls cheered for New England because of Tom Brady. I was on the girls side, and from the scenery around me it was a great side to be on. There was something sexy about a girl wearing a football jersey. Leah and her friends could really pull off that look.

Leah had a boyfriend and was fully committed to him. I was sitting beside her best friend Anne. She was 5"5 with DD breasts and a body that kept shrinking as the school year progressed. She had been diligent about her workout regimen at the campus gym. Her body was looking tight, and so right.

Now she hated the girl I was "seeing" at the time, Priscilla. They hated one another because Anne slept with a guy early in the first semester that Priscilla was allegedly into, Brent. Seemed like a Priscilla thing to do. Brent pulled a rookie mistake. He bragged about bagging Anne the first week of school and couldn't stop gossiping about his other conquests. He was nothing special, which made me question Priscilla's taste in men.

Priscilla also made a mistake about a week before Super Bowl. She told me Anne had a thing for me. Because of this information, I was intrigued with Anne. Priscilla and I were just hooking up, and I didn't mind that Anne had bagged a couple dudes I knew. I had it in my head that if Anne was down to fuck, I was down to fuck.

Throughout the game Anne and I would high-five and hug whenever New England made a huge play or scored. Her body made me bulge inside my jeans. Thankfully my Drew Bledsoe jersey was so big nobody noticed. It was after the game where everything unfolded perfectly. Leah had promised me a spot on her couch to crash. Thing was, I didn't know she also let Anne crash on the couch beside mine. This meant we'd be alone and we'd get to talk.

Fuck yes!

Everyone left after the game, and Anne and I were left alone. We sat together on the couch that was designated for me.

"You got the better couch," she said softly to me.

"Yeah because you're still sitting on it!" I tried to be a smooth operator.

"Haha. No, it's because mine is a little softer. I like it hard." 

"I thought we were talking about couches here?"

"Hahaha, Dean!"

"You'll have to fight me for this couch."

That's when she took her pillow and whacked me upside the head. I ducked my head to avoid the second swing and grabbed her love handles, pushing her down on the couch. Then I took her pillow and threw it on the floor. That's when she grabbed my head and started kissing me. Her tongue danced inside my mouth, and mine with hers. I wanted her so bad, right then and there.

I told Anne I wanted her. She said she wanted me, and said we needed to stay quiet. I quietly pulled out my condom and quietly took off my pants and jersey. Anne slipped her jeans and underwear to the floor. I slipped my fingers inside her. She was already soaked.

"You're so wet."

"I've been wet since we first hugged. I want you to inside me."

I wasn't going to waste any more time. Her pussy was mine. I put on the condom and dove right in. She moaned a little as I slowly put my seven inches inside her. She tried to be as quiet as possible as I slowly went in and out of her pussy. I didn't want to make too much noise but I really wanted Anne to remember our night.

"You feel so fucking good Dean."

I started rubbing her clit hard and fast with my fingers while I remained slow and steady with my dick game.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

I didn't have the biggest cock, but perhaps the thickest.

"God I wish you could fuck me faster," she said.

I kept the pace to a minimal. I could sense she was close to an orgasm from the way she squeezed her amazing breasts. I put my mouth on them. They were, at that point, the best set of breasts I had ever seen up close. They were real and spectacular. So were her soft moans.

"Oh my God! I'm cumming right now," she could only whisper. When her body twitched a little she made a little noise, doing her best to stay quiet. Her elbows rested on my shoulders, her forearms squeezed both sides of my head and her legs wrapped around my body as she came.

"I wanna get on-top."

She started riding my hard cock slowly. She didn't want to rock the couch too hard and wake Leah up. I squeezed and licked her breasts while she slowly rocked up and down, back and forth on my dick.

"You've got a really thick cock! I can't go faster."

Instinctively, I then squeezed her ass cheeks together and tried to push her ass further onto my cock. Her breathing got more intense, and so did my grip on her behind.

"Holy fuck don't stop!" she whispered again.

She bent down and let out another noise with her mouth right next to my left ear. She held my shoulders to brace herself for the orgasm she had.

"Your cock feels so amazing!"

I made her go on all fours while I fucked her from behind. At first I went slow to remain quiet.

"Just fuck the shit out of me Dean."

I started to pick up the pace. Her ass and my body made a slapping noise that should have woke the whole house up. Anne, to her credit, didn't let out a scream loud enough for anyone to check us out. I kept pumping away as if I wanted her to be limping to class the next morning. I wanted Brent and every other guy she had fucked that school year to know that I did it best.

I pulled her hair and head toward me so I could suck on her neck while I fucked her from behind. She managed to say some magic words.

"You've made me orgasm three times fucking me from behind."

That was enough to make me explode. I was on the verge of cumming so I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her in, pushing myself deeper inside while my cock spurted ropes of cum into my Trojan. Streams of cum kept shooting out of my cock for what seemed like a minute. My cum loads were just ridiculous

"Dean, that was fucking amazing."

It was amazing until I had Priscilla come up to me a few days later asking if I slept with Anne. I told her I didn't, but she didn't believe me. She told me not to talk to her, and I obliged. I really didn't want to ruffle her feathers despite the fact we weren't dating. I was her younger fuck buddy, that was all. Anne talked about our fling, and I wasn't happy about it. I denied it as best I could, and whenever Anne called or messaged me for another hook up I made an excuse to avoid her. Looking back, I shouldn't have done that. When you get older you begin to appreciate young, college pussy. Back then, I was just pissed she bragged about the hookup. I wanted to bang other classmates on the down-low, and I felt she ruined that for me.

Priscilla gave in eventually, and we started hooking up again after Valentine's Day. Go figure. She was pissed about Hailey from the previous semester also, which then prompted me to end things in March. In April, I had an end of the year romp with an unexpected partner.

Published 
Written by Manmoirs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments