Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Materialistic Slut

16
5 Comments 5
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
It is Friday evening and I’m out with my usual group of friends chatting and joking in the pub. There are seven of us, four girls and three guys, but only one couple within the group and we have all been friends for many years. We’re sitting in a circle and there’s me, I’m Angie, a blonde hair, blue eyed, curvy girl while sitting next to me is Neil who is central to this story. He is a handsome, bald man of medium build with a ready smile and a twinkle in his eye and who I have always secretly fancied.

As we’re chatting and generally putting the world to rights (like good friends do), the subject eventually gets around to money. We all agree that as things are getting tighter we will just have to cut down more and treats will be few and far between. I decide not to comment further and just listen but as we are talking I can feel Neil’s eyes on me. I don’t look at him, I just sit with my head down and my lips pursed.

I need to move on from this subject so when there is a slight pause in the conversation, I take it as my cue to stand and offer to buy my round of drinks. Neil, ever helpful, is quick to provide some assistance and follows me to the bar. As we’re waiting to be served he turns to me and asks, "You seemed rather quiet over there Angie, are you okay?"

Feeling rather embarrassed I give my reply while fiddling with my fingers. "No, not really Neil, things are very difficult at the moment and I miss shopping and buying new clothes and bags, all the girly things. Silly I know, but I do miss it. It’s tough". Neil nods sagely but doesn’t speak.

The evening wears on with more silly conversations and laughter which help me forget my financial woes. Finally the bell rings for last orders, bet we decline and grab our coats. As always, Neil asks if anyone would like a lift home, and it’s an offer which I gratefully accept. When I’m the last passenger left in the car he asks me again about our earlier conversation and money being tight. I joke that if things get much worse I might have to start selling my body to buy shoes and we both laugh but I’m sure I can sense that thought going through his mind.

The next week and out of the blue I get a call from Neil asking me out for coffee. I agree and we meet in this lovely little coffee shop on the High Street where we have met several times before. We have the usual chit chat and small talk and then he asks me something which takes me aback to say the least.

"Are you really joking or did you fancy making a bit of money on the side for bags and shoes?" asks Neil, with a smirk on his face.

I just laugh it off, giggling "Oh Neil, although we are great friends if I was planning on sleeping with you I wouldn't charge!"

Neil smiles at me, leans over closer to me and whispers, "It’s not me but a guy I know at work. He’s been complaining that he is in a long dry spell and if it goes on much longer he’s told me he is going to end up paying someone".

Understandably I am shocked that he is even thinking about this, yet alone suggesting it to me. "I can’t believe that you took it that seriously Neil, I’m going, I'll call you later".

I walk out and don’t look back at him but I can see his crestfallen face reflected in the window.

During the next week I have time to think, my anger subsides and I call Neil. We chat but the little scene in the café is not mentioned. In fact, I have tried to distance myself from him as I’m embarrassed and yet strangely I’m also rather intrigued by the idea. That day in the café and Neil’s suggestion did get me excited but I couldn’t tell anyone because I didn’t think I could really go through with it. Or could I? What would people think of me if they found out? I’ll admit now that I want to, but should I? Yes, I think to myself, I will try it once, just once.

I bite the bullet and decide it’s time to ask Neil round to discuss the proposition in more detail. I can’t bring myself to ring him and so just send a text instead asking him round to my flat that evening to talk. I’m nervous when he arrives but after a glass of wine I am able to explain that although I was joking earlier, I am curious. I explain that it’s not about the money; it’s just that I just want to see what it’s like to sell my body for sex. Call it turning a fantasy into reality if you will. He smiles and agrees to talk with his work colleague and will try to set something up for the following Saturday. As he leaves, he promises to keep me safe and we hug tightly. I can feel that my pussy is soaked and it didn’t escape my notice that he walked out of my flat with a nice hard erection.

After several days of second thoughts and nervous excitement, Saturday comes and I get a text from Neil saying all is set and he will pick me up at six for a drink in the hotel bar first and then his workmate will arrive at seven. He has a room booked and the price will be £50 for the hour, with no lip kissing and no penetration without a condom. I laugh inwardly as it dawns on me that Neil has just become my pimp.

Neil picks me up as arranged and I ask him if he thinks I’m dressed sexily enough. He looks at me in my black high heels, stockings, knee length black skirt with a slit up the back that is dangerously high and pink blouse through which I can just make out the faint pattern of my black lace bra. He nods enthusiastically, saying I look as sexy as hell. I should do, after all I’ve spent hours getting myself ready. My hair is half up and half down and I’m wearing more makeup than I would normally do, but it’s subtle. I notice how good Neil looks in his pink shirt and smart chinos.

Neil checks in at the hotel and we head to the bar. After taking a seat I order a glass of wine and Neil has a Jack Daniels and coke. He can see me shaking so he gives me an opportunity to pull out of the deal and to go back home. I say I’m fine and down my large glass of wine then ask for another; which makes Neil laugh.

His friend arrives, sits down next to me and Neil introduces me to Gary. Nervously we make a little small talk but I find it hard to make full eye contact and then Gary excuses himself and goes to the washrooms. I think to myself that this has probably been planned by the two of them so that Neil can hand me a pack of condoms and can ask me again if I’m okay to carry on. “What do you think of Gary?” asks Neil.

I explain that he’s not really my normal type as I tend to like slimmer men, but he is tall, has thick brown hair which is nicely styled and pale green eyes. He obviously takes care of his appearance and he’s attractive enough. I think to myself that it’s my final chance to change my mind, but no, I will go through it. Gary returns and immediately asks if we can head up to the room so I take a deep breath and as we walk away heading for the elevator I look back at Neil who gives me a reassuring smile. It’s sweet that he cares for me.

Finding the room on the second floor, we enter and I close the door behind me. I swallow hard as I know that I have to push all the nervous thoughts away. I need to take charge and do this my way. I start kissing his neck while undoing his striped blue shirt, kissing down his chest and then peel his shirt off.

SammyAragon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyAragon

Once his chest is bare, I reach down and rub his hardening cock before undoing his trousers and slipping my hand inside. I feel my confidence building and I stroke him a few times, pleased at the size of the erection in my hand. It’s neither too big nor too small and feels velvety and thick. I step back and tell him to strip and to lie on his back on the bed which he does without question. A look of excitement is building in both his face and his cock.

I decide to give him a little show so I step back and turn away from him. Glancing over my left shoulder I look into his eyes and undo my blouse, slipping it off my shoulders and letting it drop to the floor. Then I undo my skirt and let it fall which reveals my black lace pantie covered bum. Turning back around to face him I slowly undo my bra, releasing my large 36dd breasts which are topped by hard, dusky pink nipples. I’m about to slip off my panties but Gary tells me to keep them on; after all, he is paying for this and it’s not an unreasonable request, so I do as he asks. Straddling his lap I press my surprisingly wet panties down onto his hard cock and rub my pussy against it. Before long, he’s begging to fuck me so I unwrap the condom which I’d put on the bedside table and position myself so that I can place it on the head of his cock and then rolling it down his shaft with my lips.

Straddling his lap again I push my panties aside and slide down on his cock. I hear him moan as I let out a moan of my own, surprised that I’m enjoying the experience so much. Leaning forward, he grabs my breasts and begins to massage them and I let him suck my nipples. He holds my hips, fucking me, his cock sliding easily in and out of my wet pussy. As the pleasure builds, I push my hips down forcing him to slow down so that I can grind down harder on him whilst leaning back to play with his balls. He may well be in the middle of a long dry patch, but he certainly hasn’t forgotten how to fuck a girl. Looking at his face I can see how much he is enjoying it and that reassures me.

Gary then groans and asks if he can fuck me doggy style. I get off his cock and kneel on all fours while he positions himself behind me and slides his cock in. Pushing my pussy back on him forces him deeper while his hands are on my hips, alternately gripping them and playing with my bum cheeks. As he fucks me hard and fast I hear him plead "Please Angie, please let me cum in you bareback, it feels so much better".

I simply decline his request so he stops fucking me, flips me over onto my back and penetrates me again whilst lying down with his chest against my breasts and with his face looking outwards. His breath quickens and his urgent thrusts say to me he that wants to cum soon. He begs again to cum in me bareback but I say "No Gary, that wasn’t the arrangement but if you want, for £20 more, you can cum over my boobs.”

Gary jumps at this chance and withdraws his cock from my pussy. As he pulls off the condom which is slippery with my pussy juices, I push my breasts together and play with my nipples. He starts to wank over me and it’s not long until he is cumming with a deep, satisfied groan, spurting his hot semen all over my tits. I guess it has been awhile as there seems to be so much of it.

He lies next to me getting his breath back before quietly asking if it really was my first time for money. I can’t help blushing and looking embarrassed as I acknowledge that it was. He thanks me saying it was wonderful and just what he needed after so long without. He starts to get dressed while I’m standing naked with just a towel to hide my modest. Once he is ready he kisses my cheek, takes out his wallet, hands me the money and quietly leaves the room.

I stand there in a daydream and going over in my mind what has just happened. I don’t feel bad about it; in fact it was really quite a thrill. I’m not sure if I would ever want do it again but right now I know that I do need a shower.

As I step under the refreshing jets of warm water and start washing away Gary’s cum off my breasts I hear Neil call out to say that he’s let himself into the room. I like Neil, he’s kind and handsome and it made me feel better knowing that he was here, waiting for me downstairs in the bar.

Coming out of the shower in just a robe I see Neil sitting on the edge of the bed. I sit next to him and feel a bit embarrassed as he hands me a glass of wine. "How does it feel being a call girl?” he asks.

We talk about what just happened and going over it just makes me wet again. I am still horny and need to cum after having Gary’s cock inside me and I can see Neil is hard from hearing my story. Placing my glass of wine carefully on the floor I turn to him and say, "I think that as I made your friend cum it’s only fair that you should make me cum".

I kiss his lips then slip my tongue into his mouth to play with his, not wanting him to say no. He breaks the kiss and asks cheekily "How much will I get paid for doing that Angie!"
"I’ll buy you breakfast", I reply, laughing.

As we sit on the bed Neil is clearly unsure if he should touch me. Taking the lead again I unzip his trousers and free his cock before forcing him onto his back and straddling him. We kiss again and as his hands push off my robe I guide him into me, feeling his rock hard cock penetrating me easily as I'm still so wet and turned on. Neil knows how much I want and need this and before long he turns me over so that he can get on top of me, his weight on me, his chest against my tits and sliding into me while we kiss deeply once again. I wrap my legs tightly around him, pulling him all the way inside my cunt and it's not long till we are moaning and cumming together. As my back arches in orgasm I soak his cock with my juices and squeeze every drop of his hot creamy cum from his balls, flooding my tight pussy. We lay together, breathing hard until his softening cock slides out of me and we settle down to sleep with me in his arms until room service awakens us next morning with breakfast.

The following week we reconvene at the pub once again. I walk in wearing some hot leopard print heels with a matching bag and as I sit down the girls comment on how nice my new shoes and accessories look. I glance at Neil, winking and telling everyone that I’d been extremely lucky and had a win £100 on the lottery!

At the end of the evening Neil gives everyone a lift home and, as usual, I’m the last one in the car. As soon as we are alone, Neil can’t help but ask, "I don’t understand something Angie. There was £50 for the fuck and £20 for the cum over your breasts, so where did the other £30 come from?"

"I just got an extra £30 for my used panties." I answer, giggling.

“Oh, the lucky boy!” Neil exclaims, and then continues “Gary wants to meet you again… if you do?"

This time, I am certain about my reply. "Yes, okay, I will as long as you are there and that you please me afterwards like you did before! Besides, there is a fabulous dress in the window at my favourite boutique that I rather have my eyes on!”

He grins at me and I look at his lap in time to see his cock hardening. Reaching over to him I stroke it through his trousers, whispering "It seems like your answer is a yes then, Neil!".
Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments