Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My best friend's wife daughter caught in the act

"Ashley's 18 year naked figure could be clearly seen through her silk teddy."

53
7 Comments 7
164k Views 164k
833 words 833 words
Legendary Story
Ashley called me and asked me to come over, I asked her who was there and she said no one, her dad was at work and her mom had just left to go shopping for the day.

I arrived and there were no cars in the drive, I rang the bell and Ashley answered the door in a see thru teddy. I must be the luckiest man alive. I entered the house and she began to kiss me passionately. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the couch and laid her down. I pulled open the teddy and began to kiss and suck her young firm breast. Ashley put her hands on top of my head and pushed me downward towards her pussy, saying, “do that thing to me again.”

I pulled off her panties and began to lick at her wet bald pussy with all my might. I pushed my tongue inside her and sucked her juices into my mouth. I took her now swollen clit between my front teeth and used my tongue to flick it wildly. I took her legs and pushed them further apart and up exposing her asshole. I ran my tongue around the small pink hole and she started to shake, I stuck my tongue into her asshole and she immediately came, now shaking even more.

I sat back on the couch and admired my best friend’s young daughter as she lay there trying to compose herself. She was so beautiful with her long legs and firm tits. She finally sat up and asked me, “Can I do that to you?” I asked her if she remembered how I taught her and her friend Beth to suck my dick. She did and showed me, not forgetting any details. I sat back and watched as this young girl worked on my cock like an expert, never taking her big brown eyes off mine. I asked her if she was ready to taste my cum and she only nodded her head not wanting to stop sucking. I exploded into her mouth causing her to gag and spit most of my cum out, her eyes began to water and she giggled shyly.

Ashley asked if I could make it hard again and put it inside her. Just her asking made my dick start to rise. I told her the best way is for her to take my semi soft dick into her mouth and suck it back up. Her sucking me again and the thought of being inside her tight young pussy made my dick hard again.

SofiMontiell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiMontiell

Without asking Ashley climbed onto my lap and guided my dick to the entrance of her love hole. As my swollen head entered her lips she started to moan, I told her to take it slowly but she bounced forcefully, driving my thick cock into her tight pussy. She screamed and started to bounce up and down on it.

I was holding her small waist between both of my hands and she was bouncing up and down when the front door swung open and her mom(Becky) walked in. I looked and saw her standing there but Ashley was too far-gone to hear anything. I am sure Becky had a great view of my thick cock sliding in and out of her daughter’s pussy. Becky walked over to us and shouted at Ashley to get up, Ashley turned, looked at her mom then forced herself downward onto my cock bottoming out. Becky grabbed Ashley by the hair and pulled her off of me pushing her down the hall towards her room.

I sat still, my hard dick still standing at attention and covered with Ashley’s juices, afraid to move. Becky walked back into the room and said, “Put that thing away, you’ve done enough.” I tried to apologize but Becky held her hand in the air to silence me. She was trying to look mad but I noticed she never took her eyes off of my still hard cock. She said, "I knew I couldn’t stop her if she really wanted you and you do have a beautiful cock." Becky then knelt on the ground before me and started licking her daughter’s juices off my cock. She sucked and swallowed every inch of it.

Becky stood and took her shorts off revealing her fat ass and clean-shaven pussy. She turned away from me and grabbed my dick leading it to her pussy. She took it inside her and started to ride it like her daughter was doing moments earlier. I looked up and saw Ashley standing in the hallway still naked watching all of this. I motioned for her to come to me and I pulled her down to me and kissed her tenderly. She stood watching her mom ride my dick, I whispered to her “you are better” she smiled, turned, and walked back into her room...
Published 
Written by noob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments