Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Next Time With a Dirty Mommy

"I was so glad it wasn't just once..."

11
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It had been a little while since my late night with Krissy. In the past, I’ve never known people who work together screwing around to be anything but a total pain in the ass. Someone always feels weird, someone always wants more, it spills over into the workplace, someone ends up quitting or fired. But this situation seemed to defy all logic.

We laughed and joked when we were together. We talked about people we were dating, or wanted to date. There was nothing hostile or tense between us. It was just about ideal. We both knew the score and were playing by the same rules. If the time came, we’d fuck again, and if it didn’t, then we wouldn’t.

Later still, I found myself at a club on a pretty lousy first date. Good friend material, not really compatible any other way. But making the most of it, in the dark of the club, my date ordered two drinks from one the of the girls floating around the dance floor, and who should come back with them but Krissy.

Part of me was surprised to see this girl, who had a good corporate job, scantily clad in an outfit that would make anyone want to open his wallet and dump the contents on her tray. The other part of me jumped straight into “oh shit” mode, trying to figure out what the appropriate balance was between a single mom I recently fucked, and my date who, while nice, I clearly was not going to fuck. Turns out, there were no issues at all. Krissy hung out for a few minutes, chatted us up, brought us a free round, and that was it.

“Hmm…first date?” she whispered into my ear, giving me a hug before she left to finish her rounds.

“Yeah, and not going all that well. I mean she’s cool and all, but clearly I’m not getting laid tonight,” I joked back.

“Says who?” she asked me with a small grin. “I’m done here about midnight. Think you’re date will be over by then?”

“Yeah, I’d say so,” I replied, not quite believing my good fortune on the night. “You know where my apartment is. I’ll leave the door open.”

I took Allie home and headed back to my place. Time was passing very slowly and it only got worse the more anxious I got. 12:30 came, nothing. 1, nothing. 1:15, nope. Finally by 1:30 I’d written of the rest of the night and went to bed.

I’m not sure what time it was, and I was stuck in that place right between being awake and in a deep sleep when I felt something touch, and take control of my right hand. I barely lifted my head off the pillow and gave my eyes a moment to adjust when I faintly saw Krissy’s outline next to my bed.

She was kneeling, and taking two fingers on my right hand, gently sucking them, taking them in and out of her mouth seductively as if to tell me what was going to happen next. Once she realized I was stirring, she stood next to the bed and reaching under a skirt that was clearly to short to wear anywhere publicly, slid her panties down her long, smooth leg, over her thigh high stockings, and letting them fall at her heels which were tall, black, and worn only by someone begging to be fucked. Then putting one foot on the bed next to me, she took the fingers she had just prepared, and eased them into her pussy.

My cock immediately sprung to life and she fired my fingers in and out of her lips, her moans increasing in frequency and volume. With her other hand, she untied the shirt and opened the buttons showing that she hadn’t been wearing a bra all night. She massaged her tits, licking her own fingers and pinching her nipples, leaving them hard and erect. Once she’d had her fill, she took my hand from between her legs, and sucked my fingers clean.

“When did you get-” I started.

“Shhh…” she cut me off almost immediately.

She dropped her skirt to the floor and tossed her shirt on top of it. She was wearing only her stockings now and her fuck me heels. Then she pulled the blankets from my bed and reaching just inside the waistband of my boxers, pulled them off and deposited them on the floor. My legs we pushed open to an acceptable degree, and with no warning, she took my cock in her mouth until my balls touched her chin. She pumped with her fist while her mouth bobbed up and down with her other hand rubbing my balls. Then she took me in her fist removing my cock from her mouth, and carefully took both balls in her mouth, massaging them with her tongue.

“I’ve been watching people grind all over each other all night,” she whispered when she finally stopped licking. “Do you have any idea how wet that makes me? Seeing the best looking people in town an inch away from fucking in front of me all night?”

“Yeah, I-” I started again.

HelenMontess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenMontess



“Shhh… No talking right now,” she ordered me. “Unless it’s dirty.”

Then squatting over my dick, she lined me up with her pussy lips and sank my entire length into her. She wasn’t kidding. The wetness and her warmth wrapped around me, begging to go deeper. I felt the coolness of her skin contrast the warmth of her stockings on my legs as my hands found her hips and held on and she grinded on top of me. One of her hands ran from her tits to her face and the other she had running through her hair as if she was cradling her own head.

“Oh god I’ve needed this all night. Mmmmm…I’ve been so wet thinking about having your cock back in my pussy. Did you miss it?”

“Fuck yes I missed it,” I growled at her, finally allow to finish a thought. “I missed these tits too,” I said, releasing her gyrating hips and running my hands up the soft curves of her body to hold them. Then sitting up, I took her nipples in my mouth one at a time, pinching them between my lips and teasing them with my tongue while she drove me deep inside her, finally peaking in a trembling orgasm.

Easing her off of me, I set her down on her back. As much as I wanted to be back inside her, I wasn’t ready to cum yet. Putting my middle and ring fingers together, I pressed them into her box and began to work her by hand. Her juices washed over my fingers as my thumb began to stroke her clit. She was now grinding back against me, urging me to work her harder when she finally grabbed my wrist and again starting fucking herself with my hand.

“Give me your other hand,” she moaned. Taking my free hand, she sucked and lubricated my index finger. “Now I want you to finger my ass too.”

Spreading her legs further, she lifted her hips from the bed allowing me access. Gently, I pressed my finger slowly and firmly into her tight asshole. She began to moan louder, forcing my digits deeper into her.

“You can’t put your cock back in me until I cum again,” she growled.

I wouldn’t have to wait long. Continuing to finger both of her holes, I lowered my head to take her clit in my mouth. The suction sent her right over the edge as she cussed and swore a string of profanity as her next orgasm gripped her body.

I sat back to admire her naked body. She reached between her legs to wet her own fingers and taste her juice. She moaned as she suck them dry, apparently the situation meeting her satisfaction. Then she looked up at me, her eyes meeting with mine.

“Fuck me,” she ordered. “I want your cock in me. I want you to pound my pussy. I want you to fuck me so hard it hurts. And when I tell you to stop, I expect you to just fuck me harder.”

I reached down to her ankles, and holding her legs back nearly to the head of the bed, I spread her legs open and rubbed the head of my dick on the swollen and wet lips of her pussy. Then with no warning, drew back and thrust myself into her.

“Oh fuck! Yes! That’s what I want! Give it to me!” she screamed. “Fucking pound that cunt!”

Holding her ankles, I pressed in and out of her. My balls bounced off her ass with each thrust. The wet smack of my body against hers echoed in the quiet of my bedroom as I felt the early stages of a huge orgasm building. My hands slid a little as I fucked her and I found myself holding her legs open by the six-inch heels of her fuck me shoes. The strap broke causing them to pop off in my hands. Oh well, hopefully they weren’t expensive.

“I’m going to cum so hard,” I grunted and continued thrusting and deep as I could.

“Owww…hold on…that’s too much,” she whined.

“Fuck you. You’re going to take this cum you little slut!” I cussed back and thrust again. “Hold your legs back. I want to watch your tits bounce.”

Reaching up, she wrapped her fingers around the black nylons and held the soles of her feet, pulling her legs back further. I put my hands behind her knees and watched as her tits bounced mercilessly with every thrust of my hips.

“Oh fuck! Give it to me,” she yelled. “Cum in me! Make me your little cum slut!”

Her encouragement sent me over the edge. I released a deep, guttural grunt and released my seed deep within her waiting cunt, my body jerking over and over as I dumped into her, eventually slowing my pace but still pressing withing her pussy lips. Cum dripped from her as I pressed into her once more and collapsed on top of her, our bodies in a sweaty heap. And it was there we stayed as we fell asleep, my cock still inside her.

Published 
Written by dirty_chop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments