Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Myrna - Chapter 1 - Getting To Know You

"A chance meeting brings back memories of an old flame"

24
6 Comments 6
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

For my first full day of freedom after the divorce, I decided on a walk through our park.  It was a perfect morning for late spring.  I had just started my walk when I saw a lady sitting on a bench.  I realized it was the brunette from the bar yesterday.  I remember walking over to her table to say hello. I walked over to say hello and introduce myself.  It appeared by her silence she didn’t want any conversation. I just said if I can help, I own the garage at the edge of town.  She smiled and I left. After that exhilarating conversation, I let the fifth beer drive me home. 

I went over and said hello again, but her demeanor was very different.  She was dressed in a blue blouse and jeans.  Her brunette hair cascaded over her shoulders.  Her deep-set eyes would lure any man to his demise. 

“Hello.  My name is Myrna.  I wanted to talk to you the last night, but I thought in a bar was just a bit - -”

“Cheap?” I suggested.

“Yes.  Would you like to sit down?”

“Yes, thank you.  Where are you from – wait, please.  I don't mean to be forward. “

Myrna laughed and gave me this very sensual look.

“I’m from Kansas.  Born, bread and bored there.  That’s why I came here.  Devon looked like a town not too big, but not too small.  But I have a confession.  I know you had just been divorced”.

“Is it that obvious?”

“I overheard you and the owner talking.  I didn’t mean to eavesdrop.”

“Yes.  It was a long time coming.  I guess I spent too much time at the garage and not enough at home with Kathy.  I’m not going to try and look like a dumped husband, I guess I wasn’t much of a husband.  By the way, my name is Charlie, Charlie Jacobs.”

She said,” Don’t beat yourself up.  Some things just don’t work out.  But for your honesty, I will let you take me to dinner over in Silverton.  I have heard Devin’s has a great menu.  And maybe the beer will be as cold as Angus’”

“Devin’s is a really good restaurant.  The food is delicious.  Can I pick you up at about seven?  I’ll call for reservations.  I will need to know where to pick you up, please.  Will six thirty work?”

“Yes, that’s perfect.  I’m staying with my girlfriend.  We went through high school together.”
Myrna gave me her address and phone number.  I thought about trying to kiss her but thought better of the idea.

I requested a nice quiet corner table for us.  They had a perfect place for us.  We talked for a while and had a couple of drinks.  Myrna liked white wine and I like beer.   Our dinner was excellent. After dinner was finished, we sat a talked more.

 We left Devin’s and walked into the night air.  The night was warm, and the sky was clear.  The night sounds were in full voice.  Almost trying to serenade us.  We were walking and found ourselves at the end of a small, wooded area.

“Do we dare enter the Enchanted Forest?” I teased.

“Of course.  Or why would we be here?”

We strolled for a bit, and I held her hand.  She turned to me and with what I thought to be a smile of seduction, I turned to face her.  Her dark brown eyes glistened in the moonlight. 

“You’re looking gorgeous.  Your hair framing your face.  Your smile brighter than the moon and your eyes so very tempting.”

  I gently kissed her lips, and it turned into a very passionate kiss.  As I held her close to me, she began to push her pelvis firmly against me.  I pulled back a bit and held her pelvis against me.  I looked at her full breasts, and her swollen nipples attempted to break through her silk blouse. It didn’t take long for our clothes to be on the other side of the tree.  I used my shirt for her to lie on.  We were kissing deeply, and I was fondling her large warm breasts and I slowly slid my hungry erection between her wet wanting lips.  I was slowly stroking in and out of her while my mouth suckled her breasts and my teeth gently nipped at her hard nipples.

“For God’s sake, oh yes.”

I didn't want to erupt so soon, but I continued to stroke firmly into her hot womanhood while I devoured her breasts.

“God, you feel wonderful”

Sucking and stroking in and out of her, she finally grabbed my ass, let out an erotic moan. Almost a growl.

“Now, Charles, now.”

I couldn’t help it.  I exploded with all the force I had.  Myrna had me, her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my back.  I thought if I collapsed on top of her, I would knock all of life’s air from her lungs.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

I rolled from my sexual accomplice and looked into her eyes.

She was looking back and smiling like a woman that had been completely satisfied.

“Myrna.  You are a wonderful woman.  I thought I was going to wind up in a different universe.”

“You were wonderful my Love.  This is not the last time we will be together.”

We walked back to the car holding hands stopping for a gentle kiss now and then.  We drove back to Devon, and I dropped her off at her friend’s house.  I walked her to the door, and we had an amazing kiss to end the evening.

Myrna and I met in many, many places over the next few months.  Even a couple of sex sessions in the local cemetery.  That was wild.  No one there cared what we were doing or what position.

Summer was ending and the first hint of fall was in the air.  Myrna said she rented a two-bedroom walk-up on the north side of town.  Nice digs up there.  I have some very good clients from there.  Well, I always have a car for them to use at no charge.

The day Myrna moved into her apartment; we decided I would just spend the night. We were tired and sweaty to say the least.  The next thing I know, we are in the shower, and she is on her knees. To say she drained my balls is an understatement.  I have had some amazing orgasms with her, but I thought I was going to pass out this time.  When she stood up, I smiled.

“OK dear lady, it is my turn to turn your knees to silly putty.”

I got down on my knees, she pushed her pelvis forward and I did everything I could to reciprocate to wonderful orgasm she had given me.  After a short time, came the moan I had learned was a sign of her impending orgasm.  A firm lunge forward with her pelvis and she sensually let out that low growl to tell me was having her orgasm.

She stopped by the garage a week later and said that she wanted me to move in with her.  What a dilemma.    A cot in the back of an auto repair shop or a nice warm apartment and sleep next to a hot woman instead of a hot rod.  So, I moved in.

Myrna would stop by the shop two or three times a week.  Usually, bring a nice hot lunch and a cold beer or two. 

It was a Friday, and I was really looking forward to getting out of the shop.  Myrna came in with lunch, but she was dressed to the point I could not let her near anything flammable. 

She set lunch out as she always had, but with the extra wiggle, or butt bump.  She had on a pair of jeans, if I didn’t know any better, she had them painted on.  Her blue, satin blouse she wore on our first meeting in the woods, and no bra.  Am I being served lunch or am I lunch? 

I finished washing up and went into my little office.  There she was. Topless, jeans folded on a chair and bent over the table.

“What would you prefer for lunch, Charles?  You can choose between a thick hot ham on rye with mustard, or a real hot meal?”

Within seconds, my jeans were on the floor and my screaming erection was inside of Myrna. She would push back against every one of my thrusts.  Her hard nipples were being pinched, pulled, and twisted between my thumb and forefinger.   

She pulled me from her hot wet “V”, and she turned around.  She slid onto the table, leaned back, and smiled at me with a smile of pure seduction.  I moved toward her inviting opening and slowly inserted my screaming erection.  I was pumping her with long firm strokes.  She offered her breasts to my eager mouth.  I pumped and sucked like an abandoned animal.  then I heard her say:

“Harder Charles, harder.  Please, yes, now. !!”

That was it.  Anything I had left in my aching balls went erupting into her waiting opening. I continued pounding and lunging into her, and then came that awesome low moan.  I continued my mission like a madman and then came the growl.  She was mine now. 

Thank God there was a chair close.  I collapsed into it and looked at her.  I was in love with her, and she was with me. 

“I can’t see my life without you, Myrna.  And it’s not just physical.  You are a dream come true.  I really want you to stay with me.  Forever.”

She came to me, bent over, and kissed me passionately.   She was looking at me in a way I hadn’t seen before.  It was a loving, very loving look.  Finally, she started to speak.

I do love you.  I have from the first time I met you.  Charles, I knew Kathy would not be true to you or love you like a wife should. I know I would try to be everything you want.  But I have a confession. I am Alicia, Kathy’s younger sister.  I have always been in love with you.”

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments