Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naomi and Teddy

"Naomi takes charge."

5
3 Comments 3
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Naomi and Teddy are older twenty-somethings living in a gated community in suburbia. Their home sits on a lot at the end of a short street. Their neighbors have no idea what goes on behind closed doors. This neighborhood has many things to hide, but today Naomi and Teddy are the story. They plan to use their new special room in their house. It contains all the equipment Naomi likes to play with, when she is especially horny. My name is Teddy and I will be your guide on this trip through an evening with Naomi and me.

I work as the owner of a pair of fast-food restaurants. I work out every day and maintain the body I had in college. I am 5 feet 10 inches and 165 pounds. My body tone is firm, but not hard. My stomach is flat with a hard butt and muscular legs. I have dark brown hair with bright blue eyes and a pair of full soft lips that Naomi loves having kiss all over her body.

Naomi is a short 5 feet 1 inch curvy young woman. She keeps fit with exercise and swimming. She has long black hair that reaches to just above her firm round butt. Her toned legs look great, when she wears high heels. Her stomach is flat and her hips are wide, which gives her a beautiful hourglass figure. Her breasts are big and firm with large nipples. Her eyes are brown and big, full of wonder. She has full pouty lips, which she loves to wrap around my large hard cock.

Naomi walks around the house wearing a tank top with no bra. Her soft nipples make small rises in the soft fabric covering her breasts. The curves of her breasts show out the side of her top and they wiggle as she walks. I watch her walk toward me and my cock grows semi-erect. Her hips undulate and her pussy is visible through her very tight yoga pants. I look at her and size up her body, her pussy leaks through her panties and spots her pants. I know immediately what she wants and needs tonight.

She bends over me and flashes her eyes, as I look at her breasts in front of my lips. My lips spread and suck her soft nipple pulling it hard and poking out. A small moan escapes her lips as she puts her hand on the back of my head holding me against her breast. I suck her nipple and she raises her head to moan louder. She moves my head to her other breast to suck that nipple hard too. When she is happy with the feeling in her breasts, she takes my hand and leads me to our special room.

Normally Naomi is submissive in our relationship, but tonight she needs romance and sex. I found a copy of an old erotic novel under her pillow. I found her masturbating and moaning, as she reads some passages aloud. The classic novel is "Lady Chatterley's Lover" by D.H. Lawrence. I like that she reads and it is a healthy outlet for her. I think Naomi fancies herself to be like Lady Chatterley, but without the tragedy in her life and husband.

She lets go of my hand, rips off her clothes and jumps on the silk sheets. She rises up on all fours with her soft round ass winking at me. I see what she wants to start with, but I strip and put my hard cock in her face. She slowly kisses up and down my cock, tasting me as she goes. Her hand holds my balls and she caresses me gently as her lips travel up and down my hard shaft. She stops at my tip and kisses it with her full pouty lips. I feel her lips part and she sucks my tip into her mouth.

Slowly she opens her mouth and takes my cock in inch by inch. Her tongue wraps around me and draws a moan from deep within my throat. Her touch evokes more moans and I feel my cock grow as she takes me deeper. Her tongue rubs the underside of my cock tracing the vessels that run its length. She teases my cock as she takes me deeply in her throat. I push my cock into her throat, until she gags and then I pull out. I look at her and thrust my cock deep into her mouth again.

I look at Naomi and there is intensity on her face, which tells me she thought this evening out. I feel she wants to be in control tonight, but I don't mind, we will please each other anyway. We love to play and imagine we are different people or in different scenarios. Using our fantasies makes our sex life fun and very sensual as we act out together. We have very active imaginations and it makes for some great play times.

"Baby, you are pleasing me.

ErikaLovs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaLovs

I want to please you now. I want to eat your wet pussy and suck on your clit."

"Oh, Teddy I want you to fill my throat with your hot sperm, but having your tongue in my pussy sounds too good to pass up."

I pull my cock slowly out of her mouth to the sound of a disappointing moan. I slide under her, kissing her breasts, as I move down her body. My mouth sucks a nipple, as I pause. Her mouth kisses down my body, as she lusts for my hard cock again. I lay under her pussy looking up at how wet she is. I slide a finger down her slit and put it in my mouth. Her pussy tastes sweet and I want more of her.

I feel her mouth cover my cock again and a joyous moan flows from her around my cock, making it vibrate. I return the moan, as she sucks hard on me. Her head moves up and down on my cock, taking me deep inside her. I feel her throat take me and suck hard to draw me deeper. He mouth slides up and down my cock quickly and hard. I moan with each deep pull, she drives me crazy. Her hand plays with my balls caressing and rolling them. She holds them and keeps me warm, as she loves my cock.

"Oh baby, you feel good sucking my cock." I moan, as she takes me deep and stops, making her throat throb against me.

My mouth seeks her pussy and sucks on her engorged lips. More of her juice leaks out onto my face, as I lick her. Her moans vibrate against me, as she slides faster on my cock. My tongue moves to the top of her pussy, coaxing her clit from its hooded shroud. My lips pull on her clit and draw it into my mouth. I suck on it softly at first, but draw harder, as her moans get louder.

As I suck her clit, I stick two fingers in her slit spreading her lips. Her moans continue and don't slow down, as I pump my fingers in her. With my tongue flicking her clit and my fingers pounding her pussy, she moves her hips to keep me in her. The faster I pound her pussy, the harder she moves her hips. I feel her pussy stretching and put a third finger in her. I rub against her g-spot and she screams around my cock.

"Teddy! Don't stop doing that. It feels sooo good. I feel like I am going to let loose soon. I feel my orgasm building, it is going to be a big one and squirt all over you. Keep rubbing me. Please don't slow down or stop. Pound me hard, it feels so good."

I move my mouth to cover her pussy and use my thumb to rub her clit. Her hips still push against my face spreading her pussy wide. My tongue goes deep inside her and I lick her out. She is flowing now and I can barely keep up with her. My free hand squeezes her ass and she moans more.

She slides off my cock and moans, "Stick your fingers in my ass. I want to feel you in every one of my holes. Fill me up with your body. Make me your slut. I want to be your bitch. Use me and make me cum hard."

I slowly put one wet finger in her ass. She grunts but moves her ass with it. She spreads easily and I put a second finger into her, which draws a loud sigh of pleasure. I pound her ass, flick her clit and suck her pussy probing with my tongue. Her mouth sucks my cock deep again and her head bobs up and down fast. I feel my cock and balls filling up with cum. She slows, as she wants to pull my cock out of her mouth and have it spray on her face.

She yanks my cock out of her mouth and screams, "I'm cumming. OH, God I am cumming so hard. Cum on me Teddy. I want to taste and feel your cum on my face."

My cock sprays her face and she puts my cock in her mouth sucking more down her throat. She moans and her hips push against me as her cum fills my mouth and I taste her sweetness. As my tongue licks, she starts to squirt and sprays all over my face and upper body. Her orgasm covers me, as she shakes and shudders. She holds onto my cock as she rolls off me.

We lay on the wet silk sheets, as we recover from the first orgasm of the night. We look at each other and smile.

Naomi crawls up my body and lays her head on mine, "Teddy, I love you. You know exactly how to please me as no other can."

I kiss her with my cum covered face, "Baby. That is what I enjoy about you. I have fun pleasing you and you reward me with signs of true love."

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments