Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year's Eve Hook-Up - Third Time's A Charm

"Will Mitch and Dani ever get things right?"

86
31 Comments 31
3.0k Views 3.0k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Author's Notes

"Here is the third and final part of the NYE Hook Up Series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy the conclusion!"

Dr. Dani James stood running a hand through her long red hair as she stood in an ER bay. Mr. Williams lay waiting for a tetanus shot after getting a nail pulled out of his foot. He’d gotten plastered at a New Year’s Eve party, removed his shoes and socks, and ran barefoot through a construction site. With the frigid temps outside, he also had some frostbitten toes that she’d needed to treat.

A sudden pang of misery had Dani wiping tears from her cheek that had escaped her blue eyes. Two years ago, Mitch Walker entered her ER with frostbite on his sac after playing good Samaritan with a stranded driver. What followed was a less-than-stellar one-night stand and months of misery trying to forget him.

A year later, they met again and started a fantastic relationship that had been going splendidly until she’d said she wasn’t ready to think about having a baby. When he pushed the subject, she’d told Mitch she wasn’t sure if she wanted kids. He’d been crushed and slowly pulled away until he told her he was moving to another city for a job. He didn’t ask her to go with him, saying some time apart might be what they both needed. He called frequently for the first few weeks, and then the calls were far and few between. Eventually, he said they weren’t on the same page, and she stopped hearing from him.

It was her turn to be crushed, but somehow, she’d have to move forward. She had a great job, a lovely apartment, and enough friends to keep her from wallowing in isolation.

Her friend, Susie, an ER nurse, was initially scheduled to work this shift with her, but she’d called in sick due to a stomach virus that had her missing both work and the party she’d planned to attend afterward. Susie had tried to convince Dani to go to that party with her, so it was just as well that it didn’t work out. Dani had no intention of going to a party after her shift. She was exhausted and still had another two hours until she could head home.

As she applied the warm compresses to Mr. Williams’ toes, Dani reminisced about the night Mitch first entered her life. She’d fallen for him instantly, though it wasn’t until they met up at a party a year later that sparks flew between them. Things had been so good until he suggested they have a baby after a mere few months of living together. It was so out of the blue that it threw her off guard. She said it was a ridiculous idea, and he’d been so hurt. But he hadn’t mentioned marriage, and she didn’t want to bring a child into the world without a formal commitment. She supposed that was old-fashioned of her, but damn it, she wanted a guarantee that he’d stick around.

Dani paused to lay a hand on her abdomen and smiled weakly at the irony of her situation. When she’d discovered she was pregnant, she tried to call Mitch, but his number was no longer in service. Since he wasn’t on social media, attempts at reaching him were fruitless. His friend, Lewis, didn’t know Mitch’s new number (or wasn’t willing to share it.) So, here she was, alone again on New Year’s Eve, three months pregnant and facing an uncertain future. She’d decided to keep the baby, but she wasn’t sure how raising a child and being an ER doctor as a single parent would work. She’d cross that bridge later, she supposed. At least part of Mitch would always be with her.

She was grateful for a break so she could sit down and close her eyes for a moment on a bench in the hallway. She hadn’t meant to doze off, so she was startled when the shift nurse, Pamela, nudged her awake, interrupting the beginning of a lovely dream where she, Mitch, and their baby were walking in the park. She sighed; wishful thinking wasn’t healthy or productive.

“Dr. James, you’re needed in bay one. There’s a man who came in who says his heart hurts.”

Dani shook off the drowsiness and headed for bay one. When she drew the curtain open, she found Mitch sitting there looking as tired and miserable as she felt.

“Hey,” he said quietly.

“Hey,” she answered, nodding stiffly. “The nurse said you’re having chest pains.”

He looked briefly at the floor and then stared at her with imploring eyes.

“I’m so sorry, Dani. I should never have left you. I can’t eat; I can’t sleep. Nothing makes sense without you. I was an idiot, and all I can do is hope it’s not too late to make things right with you.”

She wanted to be angry, but the way he looked at her tugged at her heart. Still, she couldn’t bring herself to wrap her arms around him even though every fiber of her being longed to do so.

“We have to stop meeting like this, Mr. Walker,” she said, trying to keep her voice light and steady.

Mitch gave her a half-hearted laugh and reached out his hands for hers.

“Please, doc, you have to help me. My heart aches for what we had together before I threw a huge wrench into things with my ridiculous notions.”

“I don’t know how to help you, Mitch,” she said sadly.

“There must be some cure for me. I mean, what kind of a dumbass suggests having a baby when he’s been with the woman he loves less than a year and then runs away when she says no?”

“An immature one?” she asked curtly.

Mitch nodded. “You’re not wrong. Do you have anything in your medical bag that fixes immaturity?”

Dani shook her head, unsure of what to say. She was torn between wanting to kiss him and telling him to get the hell out of her ER.

“Dani, I made the biggest mistake of my life by taking that job in Pittsburg and thinking I could live without you. It was awful, so I quit my job, broke the lease on my apartment, packed all my crap into boxes, and headed back here. I don’t expect you to let me move in again; I don’t deserve that. But can we at least start talking and seeing where things go?”

“And you didn’t think to call to tell me all this?”

“I was afraid you’d tell me to stay away.”

She raised an eyebrow; he wasn’t entirely wrong.

“How do I know you’ll stick around this time?”

“I’ll spend however long it takes to prove to you that I’m not going anywhere. Unless you can look me in the eyes and say you don’t love me anymore.”

Dani bit her bottom lip and willed herself not to cry. “I can’t say that. I do love you, but I don’t know if I can risk being disappointed again.”

“That’s fair,” Mitch replied reluctantly. “Look, all I’m asking for is one more chance. I take full blame for the relationship imploding; I did that. I can’t help but feel that we are meant to be together. I promise I won’t give up so easily this time. I want to fight for us, Dani. I want to grow old with you.”

Still, no mention of marriage, although growing old together was on the right track. But did she have the energy to give their relationship another try?

“We can start by talking and see where things go,” she said. “That’s all I can offer right now.”

“It’s more than I deserve. What time are you off shift tonight?”

“Dr. Benson will be here in about an hour to relieve me. But I’m dead on my feet and just want to go home.”

“I could use a place to stay tonight. Is your couch available?”

“Isn’t that how we got into this mess in the first place?” Dani asked, laughing. “I offered to let you sleep on my couch, and I ended up falling in love with you.”

Mitch said nothing; he just looked at her with sad eyes, like a puppy angling to be adopted.

“Fine, you can drive me home after work and stay on my couch. But just until you find someplace else to stay.”

Mitch grinned. “Thanks, Dani. I’ll wait in the waiting room.”

“I’ll meet you there when I’m done for the night.”

The next hour seemed to drag on as Dani anxiously wondered if letting Mitch take her home was a good idea. The memories of how he made her entire body hum made her wet, and she could not see herself turning him away. Finally, it was the end of her shift; she grabbed her purse and coat from her office and headed to where he waited for her.

“Ready?” he asked.

“More than ready. Thanks for driving,” she said, handing him her keys.

The ride home was quiet as Dani dozed off. Mitch offered to carry her from the car when they reached her apartment.

“Not a good idea,” she murmured groggily. “I’ve put on a little weight since the last time you saw me.”

“It doesn’t show,” Mitch chuckled and put his arm around her, guiding her up the stairs safely.

“You don’t need to coddle me; I’ve been doing just fine on my own,” she said more sharply than intended.

Mitch sighed. “Maybe I’m just trying to cop a feel,” he said with a goofy grin, hoping to lighten the mood that had become tense.

“Do you want something to drink?”

“I wouldn’t say no to a beer.”

Dani grabbed a beer and a bottle of water from her fridge and sat at the table across from Mitch.

He frowned. “Not going to join me in a drink to ring in the New Year?”

“No, it’s not good for…” she stopped mid-sentence, realizing she’d nearly revealed her secret. She didn’t want to say anything about the baby until she could get a sense of whether he was serious about rekindling their relationship. “Too many calories,” she lied instead.

Mitch shrugged and took a swig of his beer.

“Why are you here, Mitch? Weren’t you the one who said we were on two different pages and that we’d be better apart?”

It took a moment for him to reply. “The truth is, I thought I could just move on and get over you, but I struggled to keep things together at work, and it was even worse when I came home. I meant what I said about not eating or sleeping well. I was an idiot who tried to rush you into something you weren’t ready for and then a complete moron for walking away like some immature punk.”

“So, you don’t want a baby, then?”

“Well, sure, I do when the time is right. Unless you really don’t want kids. I’d always thought I would be a dad someday, but having you in my life is more important. So, if you’re not looking to bring a little Mitch or Dani into the world, I’m okay with that. It’s you I can’t live without.”

Dani searched his face and saw only sincerity. Her heart wanted to leap into his arms, but her gut said to take things slowly. She was very conflicted.

“I tried calling you, but I got a recording that said your number was no longer in service. I figured you had moved on.”

“I got a new phone and changed my number, thinking to make a clean break. But all that did was make me miss you more. If I live to be a hundred years old, leaving you will always be the dumbest thing I’ve ever done.”

“So, what’s your plan? Besides us talking, that is. Do you have a job lined up? Any idea where you’ll live?”

Mitch looked sad. “I was able to get my old job back for now, although I think it’s time that I looked for something more lucrative. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that I hoped you would allow me to stay on your couch while we try to work things out. But if you’d be more comfortable, I can always ask Lewis if I can stay with him.”

Dani sighed. “I suppose that’s reasonable. I’m guessing breaking your lease in Pittsburgh set you back some.”

Mitch nodded as the clock chimed midnight.

“Happy New Year, Dani. Hard to believe this is the third time we’ve rung in the New Year together, yet I keep managing to screw things up. My resolution is to get it right this year.”

“Happy New Year, Mitch. I hear that the third time’s the charm. I hope that’s true. If you don’t mind, I’m exhausted and headed to bed. The pillow and blankets are still in the closet in the front hall. Make yourself comfortable. I’ll see you in the morning.”

Once inside her room, she leaned against the door. Her traitorous libido was aching for his touch, but damn it, there needed to be more than just physical cravings. She stripped off her work clothes and climbed into bed, more confused about what to do than at any other point in her life. Fortunately, she was so tired that sleep came quickly.

Dani woke when the clock chimed ten to the smell of breakfast cooking. Unfortunately, the greasy smell made her nauseated and had her heading to the bathroom to be sick. When she finished, she stood to wash her face and saw Mitch staring at her.

Wishing she’d thought to grab a robe, she felt vulnerable as he observed the beginning curve of her pregnant belly. But if he noticed that, he said nothing about it. He was more concerned about her getting sick.

“Hey, can I get you anything?” he asked, his eyes clouded with apprehension.

“No, sorry. I think it was something I ate yesterday,” Dani lied.

“I’m guessing you’re not feeling like breakfast?”

“Sorry, not really.”

“No worries, I can eat yours. I’ve got an appetite for the first time in a while.”

Dani nodded weakly. She calculated how long she could keep up the charade of hiding the pregnancy from him and got tired just thinking about it. She moved to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

“I’m pregnant,” she blurted out, deciding she had no energy to lie.

“No, duh,” Mitch replied. “I’m obtuse sometimes, Dani, but I’m not a complete moron. Is it mine?”

His words cut like a knife.

“Who else’s would it be? I tried to call you many times. You were unreachable.”

Mitch nodded.

“The ridiculous part of all this is that I was pregnant when we argued about me not wanting to have kids. We could have saved a lot of trouble if I’d bothered to pee on a stick.”

“What do you mean?”

“I was late and afraid that I might be pregnant, but in deep denial since I didn’t know if we were ready for a baby. Then you suggested we have one, and I freaked out. I was afraid you wouldn’t stick around, and I was right.”

“That’s not fair, Dani. I left because you became so distant. You stopped letting me touch you. Things were not good.”

“So, your leaving was my fault?”

Mitch inhaled sharply. “No, it was mine. It killed me inside to know I’d destroyed what we had between us by rushing the idea of starting a family.”

Dani bit her bottom lip. “My dad left my mom before I was even born. How could I be sure you wouldn’t do the same thing? It’s not like you asked me to marry you or anything that seemed remotely permanent. You just blew me out of the water with the idea that we should have a baby. Then you acted all butt hurt when I wasn’t immediately on board.”

VioletLee7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletLee7

Mitch looked stunned. “You wanted to get married?”

“Maybe I’m old-fashioned, Mitchell; maybe I wanted to be a wife before I became a mother!”

“Why didn’t you just say that instead of telling me you didn’t want to have kids?”

“Because I was afraid!” Dani shouted.

“Afraid?”

“Afraid you weren’t serious about happily ever after.”

Mitch’s eyes welled up. He moved to her and took her into his arms, holding her tenderly. He kissed the top of her head and felt her relax against him.

“If there is fault here, it’s mine, Dani. I should have stuck around and insisted we talk things through. The first few months of living together seemed so easy and perfect. If I could rewind the tape, I’d tell you that you made me happier than I’ve ever been in my life and that I wanted the whole nine yards with you, marriage, baby, house in the suburbs, maybe even a dog or a cat. Probably a cat because you work so much. Instead, I kept picturing how cute you’d look with a baby bump and jumped the gun on the part that should have come later.”

Dani pulled away, stunned. “You wanted to marry me? Why didn’t you lead with that?”

Mitch shook his head. “As lame as it sounds, I’m a work in progress. You’re the first woman who made me want to be a better man. I honestly felt like I was making good progress until I shot my mouth off without thinking about what I was saying or how it would be received.”

He lifted her chin so he could look her in the eyes. “I love you, Dani James. I’m sorry for all the hurt I’ve caused by not communicating better with you. If you let me stay, I’ll do my damnedest to earn your love and trust again. I’m not going anywhere unless you tell me to go. And, even then, you’ll have to deal with the fact that I won’t abandon my child.”

When she said nothing, he added, “I will sleep on the couch and be a helpful roommate until I prove to you that I’m worthy of being more.”

A war was waging within; she wanted to forget the past and pick up where they’d left off when things were amazing. But she had a baby on the way and could no longer afford to throw caution to the wind and let her heart decide. So, she’d let him stay and prove that he wasn’t going anywhere.

“You can stay on the couch. We can be roommates for now and see where this goes,” she said.

“Thank you, Dani, for giving me another chance.”

During the next few weeks, they fell into a routine that suited them both. While it had been awkward at first, once Dani let her guard down, she discovered she enjoyed having Mitch around and was grateful for his help. Her morning sickness seemed to have passed, but she was still dealing with fatigue, and it was nice to come home from work to a hot meal and conversation.

She was careful not to give in to her physical needs but felt her resolve waning. One night when she came home after a particularly grueling shift, her feet were killing her.

“Lie down and give me those feet,” Mitch insisted.

His thumbs were like magic and nearly made her weep with relief as he massaged her aching arches. When he moved up to work on her calves, she felt a tingling between her legs that made her wish he’d continue progressing up her legs. She moaned provocatively and realized she didn’t want to ignore her needs anymore. Mitch looked at her, tilting his head.

“What’s going through that busy brain of yours?”

“I just need…” she stopped short, making him frown.

“You need what?”

Her eyes filled with tears. “I need you. I’m tired of pretending I don’t want you to touch me everywhere. You’ve been such an absolute fucking gentleman, and maybe it’s because you don’t want to be with me that way, but…”

He put a finger to her lips to stop the words. “You’re wrong. I want very much to be with you that way. I just didn’t want to risk moving too fast.”

“Take me to bed, Mitch,” she said as lust replaced the misery in her eyes. “Touch me everywhere.”

“Of course. Before I do, I need to know something. Do you love me, Dani? Or is this just a purely physical need? Either way, I’ll take you to bed. I just want to know if I’m scratching an itch or making love to my future wife.”

Dani’s heart leaped. What sense did it make to keep denying them both the satisfaction of being together as a couple? It was time to stop holding him at arm’s length and let him into her heart and her bed.

“I love you, Mitch. I want to belong to each other again. I need you to promise me you’re in it for the long haul.”

“I love you, Dani. I’m not going anywhere. Lie back and let me taste you.”

Her mind had all kinds of reasons why this was a bad idea. But her heart couldn’t think of a single argument that held water. She opened her legs and offered herself to him.

Grinning like a Cheshire cat, Mitch found enough restraint not to devour her instantly. Instead, he planted soft, wet kisses up and down her inner thighs and across her bare mound. When she started to rock her hips a little, he ran a single finger along the drenched slit of her needy pussy, making her moan.

His tongue drew circles around her clit before taking it between his teeth and nibbling it gently. Her moans became louder, and her face took on a dreamy look of euphoria. He laughed inwardly, loving how aroused she was though he had barely touched her. He hoped for his own sake that this wasn’t a dream.

He grabbed her wrists, holding her in place before he began his erotic onslaught on her pussy. His tongue darted in and out of her as he lapped her juices. He felt his cock ready to burst out of his pants, but it would have to wait to be let out to play. He wanted to bring her pleasure first with his mouth and hands.

Two fingers played along the swollen labia, then entered her slowly.

“Oh, God, yes!” Dani cried.

It was all the invitation he needed to speed things up and bring her close to the edge. He toyed with easing up but valued his life too much to risk pissing off a horny, pregnant redhead. Slipping a third finger inside her, he sucked and nibbled on her clit until her back arched and her pussy exploded.

“Oh! Fuck, yes! You’re so fucking good!”

He offered her a taste of his nectar-coated fingers of one hand as he used the other to undo his jeans. She licked her honey in a decadent fashion, and, all at once, memories of how good it had been between them came flooding back.

Stepping out of his boxers, he looked deeply into her eyes and asked, “Do you want me to use a condom?”

She laughed heartily, a sound that was so sweet and music to his ears. Then her eyes narrowed as her face grew serious.

“Have you been with anyone else since me?”

“Nope. You?”

“No. Then I guess we’re fine to fuck bareback. It’s not like you can get me more pregnant.”

It was his turn to laugh as he rolled on his back and said, “Ride me, Dani.”

Lowering herself onto Mitch’s cock, she remembered how good he felt inside her. He held her hips, guiding her as she moved up and down on his shaft. He was grateful that he’d masturbated in the shower earlier, or he’d be unable to resist shooting his load in her tight pussy far too quickly.

Eyes that had looked so tired before took on a seductive appearance as she worked him up into a frenzy. Her tits, so full and firm, bounced as she rode him and caused his loins to stir. He moved his hands to cup them and watched her face as her next orgasm drew near. He’d intended to cum with her, but she’d surprised him by climaxing hard and fast and then lifting herself off him. Frowning, he wondered if she meant to leave him frustrated.

Dani tilted her head and wiggled her eyebrows. Then she cupped his balls with her hand and licked her lips.

“Isn’t this how the whole thing started? With my chilly balls in your soft hands, Dr. Dani?”

“Nothing chilly about these balls at the moment,” she laughed before licking the entire length of his shaft.

Mitch moaned, “God, yes, Dani. My cock needs your mouth. No one knows how to worship a dick like you, baby.”

She took him an inch at a time into her willing mouth and sucked him like she needed it to exist. Soon, he found himself in her throat and murmured, “I’m going to trust you to control the moves here. I don’t want to do anything that will hurt you.”

She responded by taking his hand and guiding it to the back of her head.

“Oh, fuck, Dani! That’s right, baby. Take my cock deep in your throat!”

She devoured him and kept him on the edge for what felt like forever before he finally exploded, feeding his hot seed into her throat.

“Holy hell, Dani! You’re so fucking amazing!”

She swallowed every drop, flashed him a sassy grin, and curled into his arms with her head resting on his chest.

They made love twice more that night, and Mitch kept his promise to touch Dani everywhere. She purred like a kitten, sated and content, as she fell asleep with him spooning her.

The following day, Dani woke up alone. Frowning, she wondered if he thought he still had to sleep on the couch. She spied a piece of paper on the dresser. In a moment of panic, she worried it might be a letter saying goodbye. Bounding out of bed, she breathed a sigh of relief when she read the note.

I went to pick up breakfast for us. Be back soon!

She decided to take a quick shower while she waited for Mitch’s return.

But when she went into the living room with her hair still wet, he wasn’t back yet.

She hated that her mind went to a dark place. Did Mitch say he was coming back but then change his mind?

She went to the bedroom to grab her cell and texted him.

Where are you?

Realizing her text sounded a bit unhinged, she added,

I’m starving. LOL!

She waited for his reply, but there was no response.

Thirty minutes later, just as Dani had convinced herself that last night was a parting gesture, the door to the apartment opened.

Mitch set the takeout containers on the table and pulled Dani into an embrace. She held on so tight that Mitch sensed something was wrong.

“What’s the matter, baby?”

“You never answered my text, so I thought maybe you weren’t coming back,” she admitted.

“My phone died. I forgot to plug it in to charge in the heat of our passionate romp. Dani, I left you a note saying I went to get breakfast. Why would you think I wouldn’t come back?”

“It just seemed like you were gone a long time. I’m sorry; chalk it up to pregnancy hormones, I guess.”

“I’m sorry you worried. There was a long line of people waiting. But the waffles and bacon are nice and hot.”

Dani smiled weakly. Why did it feel like he was keeping something from her?

That night, as she was getting ready for bed, Dani sensed something was off with Mitch still. She climbed under the covers and asked, “Are you coming to bed?”

“I’ll be right there.”

Moments later, he entered the bedroom and climbed in next to her.

“I got you a little something to make you feel better,” he said cryptically.

“Oh?”

“Yeah, I had to stop and pick it up this morning when I went to grab breakfast. That’s why I was gone so long.”

Dani looked at him inquisitively.

“I toyed with waiting to give you this, but I think it’s the right time. I’ll apologize in advance for not planning something romantic.”

This earned him a frown, which made him laugh.

“Close your eyes.”

She did as he asked, wondering what he could give her to make her feel better. Chocolate?

“Now, open them.”

She opened her eyes and found Mitch on one knee, holding a sparkling diamond in his fingers.

“Dani James, will you do me the incredible honor of becoming Mrs. Walker?”

She was speechless for a moment. Then she shook her head. “No.”

Mitch was dumbfounded. “No?”

“No. But I’d be thrilled to become Dr. Walker,” she said, grinning and holding out her hand so he could put the ring on her finger.

“My sassy redhead. You had me there for a moment. Did you suspect I would ask you to marry me?”

“Actually, I thought you bought me chocolate.”

Mitch laughed and put his hand on her baby bump just in time to feel movement.

“I’d say our baby approves,” he said.

“I agree. So, no chocolate? You specifically said it was something to make me feel better.”

His brows furrowed. “And here I thought a marriage commitment and a promise of happily ever after would make you feel better.”

“Oh, it definitely does,” she said, her eyes misty. “But chocolate is always a nice touch for future reference.”

Mitch moved his hand between her legs and kissed her neck. “How about some spectacular sex in the meantime?”

“Oh, well, that works too!”

His trail of kisses led him to her breasts as he fingered her to a surprisingly quick climax. “Well, I guess the thought of chocolate made you wet?”

Dani lay back and spread her legs open. “No, it was the proposal. Knowing we will be stuck with each other forever made me hot as hell for some reason.”

“God, I love you, Dani Walker.”

“It’s still James, silly.”

“Not for long. Let’s go to the beach tomorrow and exchange vows. Lewis is an ordained minister for the Universal Life Church.”

“What? But I don’t have a dress!”

“You do; it’s hanging in your closet in a garment bag. I promise it will fit, and you’ll love it.”

Dani frowned. “How long have you been planning this?”

“Technically, since you let me come back here to live. But in my heart, I’ve been planning this since the day you held my frostbitten balls in your gorgeous hands in the ER at St. Evangeline Hospital.”

Dani felt all misty suddenly. “How did you know I’d say yes?”

Mitch entered her slowly and watched her eyes roll back in her head. “I didn’t; I just hoped that the third time would be the charm for us.”

His thrusts were slow and sensual, eliciting soft moans.

“Mmm hmmm. Shut up and fuck your fiancée,” Dani insisted.

He picked up the pace but held off until he felt her body tense and her back arch. Then he let go and filled her with his seed while she shook from the intensity of her orgasm.

With their bodies still joined, he smiled at the look of contentment on Dani’s face. He ran a finger absently along the side of her face and marveled at how beautiful she looked, completely sated.

“What a story our New Year’s Eve Hookup will make someday when our kids ask how we met,” Mitch commented as he eased out of his bride-to-be.

Dani’s eyes popped open. “Dear God! We can’t tell our kids it took us three times to get it right! They will think we’re losers!”

Mitch laughed and held her close.

Third time’s definitely a charm.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments