Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Noah's Ice Cream Route Maple Lane

"The Ice Cream Man Delivers Dessert To All The Horny Residents In Ranch Gate Estates"

54
12 Comments 12
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Noah Jackson worked for a well-known corporation as a computer analyst in Scottsdale, Arizona. He was an attractive single man, outgoing and family oriented. He owned a two-story home, and two cars. He drove a gunmetal blue Ram 2500 truck and a 911 white Porsche. The motto Noah lived by was, “You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s an experience."

On his first day of work, he convinced his boss & colleagues to go skydiving on their lunch break. In a couple of months, Noah’s boss gave him a leadership position and was in charge of creating team-building exercises.

During the holidays, Noah dressed up as Santa to give gifts to needy children. One of Noah’s heroes was grandpa Jerry.  Every Sunday, the family would go over to his grandparent's house for dinner. Noah and Grandpa Jerry would make ice cream from scratch.

When grandpa Jerry passed away, Noah continued the tradition. He started experimenting with new flavors and purchased new appliances. Noah became more excited about curating new flavors than going to work. He had the desire to share his ice cream creations with the community. Noah took a leap of faith and resigned from his job to start his own business. He purchased an ice cream truck and had it customized. He painted it rose gold. On top of the truck was a fake waffle cone with vanilla ice cream melting. His ice cream business name was The Big Creamer.

Noah arrived at his parent's home in the afternoon to surprise them with gifts. He found his parents in the kitchen making lunch. 

“Hey, Mom, Dad,” Noah said. 

“Hey Noah, how are you doing?” Caroline smiled. 

“Good,” Noah answered. 

He kissed his mother on the cheek and patted his father on the shoulder. 

“I am glad you are here, Noah. I wanted to speak to you about the name of your ice cream truck,” his mother said. 

“Mom, I am not changing the name,” he said. 

“Noah, it sounds perverted.” 

“Mom, It’s clever.”

His mother shook her head in disbelief. “Ron, please, talk some sense into your son,” she said. 

“I think the ladies will like it, and it’s easy to hashtag, Caroline,” Ron said. 

“Thanks for the support, Dad,” Noah said. 

Caroline walked over to her husband and slapped him upside his head. 

“WHAT THE  HELL!” Ron groaned.  

“AGREE WITH ME, DAMN IT,” Caroline shouted. 

“Noah, are you sure this is the best name for your business?” his dad asked. 

“Yes,” Noah answered. 

“Noah knows what he’s doing, sweetheart,” Ron said. 

“I do not want people to call my son the creepy ice cream man,” Caroline fussed. 

“No one will, mom,” Noah smiled. 

“Everything will be fine, sweetheart,” Ron said. 

“I had two shirts customized for the both of you,” Noah said. 

“Aww, that’s so sweet,” Caroline said.   

Noah retrieved the two shirts from his backpack and handed them to his parents.

Caroline’s jaw dropped. “I am not wearing that shit… I mean that shirt,” she said. 

“I love it, Noah,” Ron smiled. 

“I’m going in the backyard to have lunch,” Caroline said. 

“Your mother may not wear her shirt during your ice cream route, but she will be wearing it in the bedroom while I pound her from behind,” Ron said, laughing. 

“Ugh, Dad. Too much information,” Noah groaned. 

“Sweetheart, I am coming to join you,” Ron yelled. 

“Don’t you dare bring that GOD DAMN shirt with you,” Caroline shouted.  

Noah laughed as his father went outside to join his mother.  

The first week, Noah started his ice cream route, and he made a lot of money. He started working on his social media accounts to engage more customers. The community that appreciated his ice cream the most was the Ranch gate estates. It was a diverse area, and the residents had high incomes. Noah was aware of the neighborhood gossip in the community. 

The Ranch gate estates gossip 

The Alpines were a married couple with four kids. Jack Alpine was an operations representative at a famous bank. He was a chubby man, 6’1, wore glasses, and had brown locs. Jack was a strategist, inquisitive and avaricious. He only wore designer suits to work, enjoyed making money, and loved his family. Abigail stayed home with the children and took great pride in her appearance. She was known for being enticing, sly, and dressing vulgar. Rumors were circling that Abigail was helping Jack get faster promotions. 

Dr. Malcolm Blacksin was a gentleman in his mid-thirties who lived alone. He was a plastic surgeon and lived a polyamorous lifestyle. He always had multiple women coming in and out of the house, including the next-door neighbor’s daughter.

Audrina Baldwin was a gorgeous single woman in her thirties who was a personal fitness coach. Every evening she would go jogging in provocative athleisure apparel. Noah noticed she returned to her home late in the evening. 

Sydney and Winter Jamespin were twin sisters that were in their mid-twenties. They were famous porn stars. Their website was called fucktwinzs.com. Some of their old videos were still on Pornhub. The videos saved to Noah's laptop were "The Glorious Glory Holes," "The Jell-O Pool," and "Nut Pudding." Sydney and Winter brought more recognition to his brand by featuring his ice cream in their porn videos. Noah enjoyed attending exclusive parties the twins hosted in their luxury home. 

Noah’s favorite person in the Ranch gate estates was Serenity Pierce. She was a gorgeous, intelligent, and single woman. Who owned her own interior decoration business called "Color & Comfort". They met at the twin's nude Valentine’s Day party and immediately hit it off. They talked about morning mantras, books for entrepreneurs, paints, and music. 

The Ranch estate's gossip has concluded 

Noah loaded his ice cream truck with more supplies before leaving his home. The sun was still shined brightly in the clear blue sky. The neighborhood children played in the front yard, and a few adults tended to their gardens.  The melody coming from his truck caused people to stop what they were doing. Some of his regular customers purchased the ice cream specials he mentioned on social media. The new flavors he posted on social media were: blueberry graham crackers, apple cinnamon, and Oreo fudge cappuccino. Noah carried familiar ice cream flavors and alcoholic ice cream.

A woman was waving him down from a distance. When Noah drove closer, he realized it was Abigail Alpine. She was wearing a short spaghetti-strapped floral ruffle dress. Noah pulled the truck against the sidewalk and opened the sliding window. 

“Good evening, Mrs. Alpine,” he said. 

“Hey Noah, how are you?” Abigail asked. 

“Great and, yourself?” Noah said. 

“I’m doing fantastic,” she answered. 

The smell of her delightful perfume was invading his nostrils. It did not help that her floral dress had a plunging neckline. He would love to dive headfirst into her bosom and suck on her tits. Unfortunately, her husband was the lucky bastard to pleasure her. 

“What are you interested in having?” he asked. 

“Can I have two scoops of vanilla bourbon ice cream in a waffle cone with sprinkles? I would also like to get three scoops of blueberry-graham cracker ice cream in a large cup,” Abigail said. 

“Coming right up,” Noah said 

“Thank you, Mr. Big creamer,” Abigail winked. 

It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it. The way Abigail said, "thank you, Mr. Big creamer," was captivating and seductive. It reminded him of how Marilyn Monroe sang happy birthday to President Kennedy. He replayed the video on YouTube many times. He noticed Abigail leaning against the sliding window to feel the AC. She had started to sweat in between her breasts. He scooped out an extra scoop of ice cream onto her waffle cone.  

“How’s your family doing, Abigail?” 

“Everyone is doing good. The kids are sleeping over at their friend’s house for the weekend.”

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

“I bet they are having fun with their friends,” Noah said. 

“Sleepovers are always fun,” she said. 

When Noah finished making Abigail’s orders, he handed them to her. She was amazed by the finishing touches of her sundae. Noah used a black waffle cone, then placed black and silver sprinkles all over the ice cream. 

“It looks like a disco ball. I love it,” she smiled. 

“I am happy you love it,” he answered. 

Noah watched Abigail open her mouth wide and lick the top layer of ice cream.  The sprinkles had fallen onto her caramel crème chest. The sound of a vehicle honking caught Noah and Abigail’s attention. Jack had arrived home from work. He drove an Egyptian blue Range Rover Evoque car. When he walked over to the ice cream truck,  Abigail greeted her husband with a hug and a kiss. Jack wore a red tartan plaid suit, black leather tie, and navy blue shoes. He playfully spanked Abigail. 

“Hey Noah, how are you doing?” Jack said. 

“Great. How are you?” Noah asked. 

“Amazing,” Jack replied. 

Abigail handed her husband his blueberry-graham cracker ice cream. 

Jack tasted his sundae. “Mmm damn, it tastes wonderful,”

“It looks good,” Abigail said. 

“Honey, it looks like you are eating a disco ball,” Jack laughed. 

“I told Noah it looked like one,” she laughed. 

“Thank you for the ice cream, Noah. How much do I owe?” 

“$8.00,” Noah answered. 

Jack handed him a twenty-dollar bill and told him to keep the change. Noah closed the sliding window and watched the Alpine’s head into their modern French two-story home. The next block he drove down was Maple lane. Dr. Malcolm Blacksin stood at the edge of his driveway shirtless and waved him down.  

“Hey, Dr. Blacksin, how are you doing?” 

“Great. How are you, Noah?” 

“I am doing very well. What would you like to order?” 

Malcolm handed Noah a sheet of paper with multiple orders. His lovers had cooked dinner for him and wanted dessert from the Big Creamer. 

“I can make these orders, but just give me some time,” Noah said. 

“No rush. I cannot go back in there empty-handed,” Malcolm laughed. 

There were over five orders of ice cream Noah needed to make. While he proceeded to make them, Malcolm brought up the twins. 

“I heard Winter and Sydney are hosting an Easter egg hunt party,” Malcolm said. 

“Have they sent out invitations yet?” Noah asked. 

“No. Winter and Sydney hired the same party planner who created their Valentine's Day party,” Malcolm said. 

Noah remembered how he signed an NDA, and then was searched by security. He was not allowed to bring any electronic device into the twin's home. He witnessed remarkable things at the party. He was able to check off a couple of things from his bucket list. Every time Noah thought of the party, his cock would become stiff. The twins knew how to throw a notorious jamboree. 

Noah noticed Dr. Blacksin stopped talking mid-sentence because his next-door neighbor’s daughter Tiffany had come home. The soft breeze was blowing her long red hair. She was wearing a hunter green double-breasted belted blazer dress with beige heels. Dr. Blacksin flashed a devilish smile, and she winked at him. Instead of going into the house, Tiffany leaned against her blue model X, Tesla.

 

Text message exchange between Tiffany & Dr. Malcolm Blacksin 

Malcolm: You look beautiful in the dress I purchased for you. I hope you do not come over here to order ice cream. 

Tiffany: Thank you. Why shouldn’t I get ice cream? 

Malcolm: I want to pull your dress up and fuck you against the ice cream truck. 

Tiffany: Mhmm, show Noah who’s the real Big Creamer in my life 

Malcolm: Yes. Let him see how you handle my massive creaming cock 

Tiffany: Are you available to come over tonight? 

Malcolm: Yes, but where are your parents?

Tiffany: Visiting my grandparents for the week in California 

Malcolm: We will have a lot of funny this week, especially tonight. 

Tiffany: I cannot wait! 

Malcolm: My cock’s throbbing 

Tiffany: Stroke your cock If Noah’s not paying attention to you 

End of text message 

“Dr. Blacksin… Dr. Blacksin,” Noah called. 

“Sorry. How much do I owe you?” Malcolm asked. 

“Forty-five dollars,” Noah answered. 

Malcolm handed Noah the money. 

“Thank you,” Noah said. 

“See you later,” Malcolm said.

Malcolm was grateful for the ice cream tray Noah gave him. His lovers were ecstatic to have dessert and enjoy him once more. When Malcolm received a text from Tiffany informing him to come over, it was past midnight and the neighbors on Maple lane had gone to bed. Malcolm reminisced on how their sexual relationship started. He was in the backyard receiving oral sex from a past lover. The two of them caught Tiffany spying on them from a small hole in the fence. Malcolm noticed the more he fucked in the backyard, the larger the hole became in the adjoining fence. One day, he surprised her and put his hefty cock through the glory-hole fence. She pleasured him skillfully. Malcolm entered Tiffany’s parent's house through the backyard. Tiffany left a note on the sliding door and it said, “Come find me, daddy."

He checked almost every room in the house. Malcolm opened the door to her parent’s master bedroom and Tiffany was in the bed. 

She had already dimmed the lights in the room. Janet Jackson’s song would you mind was coming through the bedroom speakers. Tiffany had changed into a sexy see-through black lace choker teddy. She wanted Malcolm to be instantly aroused at the sight of seeing her in the bed.  Tiffany sensed his sexual appetite. It reminded her of a lion stalking its prey and when the lion was close enough. The powerful creature will pounce on the prey. She was ready for Malcolm to pound her with his massive cock in any hole he desired to have. 

He had looked Tiffany directly in her eyes as he stripped down.  

“Someone’s ready for daddy,” Malcolm said. 

Tiffany nodded her head. 

Malcolm made himself comfortable on top of Tiffany. He placed his left hand around her neck and pulled Tiffany in for a kiss. Anytime they kissed, it was astounding. It was like an uncontrollable wildfire unable to be put out. Malcolm slipped his right hand in between Tiffany’s legs. She started moaning as they kissed. The intense sensations Tiffany made her body quiver and unable to kiss any longer. His mouth moved to her ear.

“Ooooo my gosh,” Tiffany moaned.

The pleasure became more powerful, and she could no longer hold her composure. Tiffany’s toes curled as her first orgasm of the night ripped through her body. 

Malcolm’s hands were dripping with cum.“I love the taste of your sweet nectar, sweetheart,” he said. 

Tiffany repositioned herself on the bed to be comfortable while she sucked Malcolm’s cock. His warm hands pinched her nipples.

“Fuckkkk,” he moaned. 

Tiffany made eye contact as she worked his massive cock deeper down her throat. She enjoyed oral sex and was a gifted cocksucker. Malcolm adored women who could handle his sexual drive and pleasure him in multiple ways.

“Ahhhh, I love your mouth, Tiffany,” Malcolm moaned. 

“Thank you, daddy,” she said. 

Malcolm removed his cock from Tiffany’s mouth when his precum covered her bottom lip. He instructed her to turn around and place her hands on the headboard. Malcolm slid his hefty cock into Tiffany’s pussy from behind. Her pussy swallowed his cock graciously every time he thrust in and out. 

“If only your parents could see how naughty you are,” Malcolm said. 

“Haha. My parents will never know,” she said. 

Malcolm loved fucking his next-door neighbor’s daughter in the master bedroom. He also loved the fact that he was going to cum inside her. When Malcolm finally came he exploded an abundance amount of cum inside Tiffany’s pussy. His cock continued spewing more cum, so he covered Tiffany’s ass cheeks. If anyone saw the amount of cum on her ass, they would have thought the cum was from three guys instead of one. 

To be continued. 

Published 
Written by addictedtostories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments