Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night Stand

"This is a true story of me being picked up by a big black man"

47
14 Comments 14
41.2k Views 41.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
Hi, my name is Kellie. I am a small town white girl who just ended a rocky relationship and am a little anxious to start dating again. Recently, my new freedom has made me more curious about other options.

“I just don’t want to wind up with a loser in a dead-end relationship again,” I explained to my best friend, Julie, as we sat at the bar.

Julie grinned and nodded her head. “I know just what you mean.”

The conversation drifted to shared stories and past lovers. We've talked a lot about when she dated a black guy and the night I hooked up with his friend. I was dating someone at the time and knew it was wrong, but the sex was completely amazing.

Julie proclaimed, “Interracial sex is so incredible!”

I couldn’t help but agree with her.

As we sat there making small talk, a tall, athletic built black man with a pair of tight jeans and a shaved head walked up and sat next to me. I felt myself undressing him with my mind and then riding his hard black dick right there at the bar!

Suddenly he spoke to me. “Hi, my name’s Mark. What’s yours?”

“Ah, my name’s Kellie,” I squeaked.

Mark smiled. “You’re really pretty. Can I buy you a drink?”

For some reason I was a little nervous. My mouth went dry; I twirled my long blond hair. I played hard to get the best I could. It was fun watching him work to get me.

I was drawn by his confidence not to mention his gorgeous looks and I knew what I wanted could be found in his jeans. But it wasn't until after a few drinks and several glances at the bulge in his jeans that I decided it was time to get to know Mark a little better. We talked for a while at the bar before Mark invited me over to his apartment just a few blocks away for some “one on one time.”

The two of us left the bar and sped over to Mark’s apartment.

“Why don’t you sit down?” Mark suggested.

“Why don’t you convince me that what I’m doing here is the right thing?” I whispered as Mark watched my eyes drift slowly down to his crotch.

He put down his keys and began to unbutton his jeans. My heart began to pound in my chest as he lowered his pants down below his knees.

“What do you think of black dick?” Mark questioned.

As his long 9 ½” penis began to grow before my eyes, I smiled and answered, “I think that every black dick deserves a sexy young white pussy. Don’t you agree?”

Mark stepped from his jeans and leaned towards me. I sighed loudly as he kissed me deeply, his tongue pushing behind my own. He held my head while his tongue danced in my warm mouth. Slowly, he retracted; my lips secured around his tongue. Once he was free, he licked my lips. Ever so gently, he pulled on my bottom lip with his own. He tilted my head upwards as his tongue and lips tasted my neck.

Mark ran his fingers through my hair, grabbing a handful. He pulled downward gently easing me to my knees. I took a hold of Mark’s long black dick with both hands. I slowly slid my tongue up one side and down the other before drawing my moist lips around the head of his hard cock.

For several minutes I passionately caressed Mark’s penis with my mouth, rolling my lips tightly over each rib. After a few minutes, I carefully eased Mark’s dick out of my mouth and proceeded to twirl my tongue around the tip, sending pleasant chills up Mark’s spine.

“Oh, baby, you’re a pro!” Mark grinned while I eased myself back to standing.

“You haven’t seen ANYTHING yet!” I promised.

I took a couple of steps back and began to undress myself. Effortlessly I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor around my bare feet. I then loosened the knot that held my thong on and they, too, fell to the floor.

“Do you like what you see?” I teased as I stood naked in front of Mark.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn



He surveyed my waxen body and bald pussy. My breasts are naturally firm and perky; my legs are long and my ass smooth and round.

Mark’s black hands slowly moved over my soft white skin as his lips kissed my pink nipples. I moved in even closer to Mark, pressing his stiff penis against my body.

“You’re going to be good to me aren’t you?” I asked.

I took a hold of his long penis as he led me down the hall to his bedroom. Our two nude figures fell into the cool sheets of his bed. I began to kiss Mark’s hard black body as he spread my legs and positioned his hung ebony dick close to my pussy.

“I want you to push your black cock inside of my cunt and help me forget about all the white guys I’ve ever been with!”

Before I could finish my request, Mark had already pushed half of his penis inside of me. He was careful to keep in mind that white girls are not used to such large cocks, so he began to ease the rest of his dick into me slowly.

I moaned more and more as I eagerly accepted Mark’s hard black cock. He worked himself in and out of my pussy with his thick penis. His mouth shimmered over my breasts.

“Fuck me hard, Mark! I need you to fuck me hard!” I pleaded as his long black penis moved in and out of my soft white pussy.

He wasn’t about to let me down! He started fucking me for all he was worth. It sounded like a piston was being pumped through my pussy. A loud slurping was heard emanating from my pussy every time he retracted. My chest heaved as his body advanced on mine. His firm, substantial cock filled my pussy completely, as his fingers twisted my swollen nipples. I gasped as my body contracted. I arched my back while my body involuntarily shook. I was in the aura of a mind shattering orgasm. He continued to fuck me for almost an hour. Just moments after my second orgasm, he quickly pulled his erupting dick from my pussy so I could lick him dry. I anxiously took what cum I could catch in my mouth, the rest landing on my face and tits.

Mark picked me up and carried me into the shower. He took his time washing the cum from my body. His big black hands were gliding over my white skin. I was jerking my hands up and down his cock, working it hard again.

I finally said, “Fuck me now! Fuck me with that huge cock, I want every last inch in me. “

Mark was more than happy to comply. I could feel his hands clamp around my ass cheeks as he lifted me up and slowly let me down. I howled with pleasure as his cock rubbed the underside of my clit as it slid deep inside of me. I clung to him gasping for breath as he sank right to the balls impaling me completely with his 9 1/2 inch log. I could feel my pussy stretched happily around his shaft as he bounced me up and down. I could feel the pressure build, my body was virtually throbbing! Suddenly I felt my pussy wrenching wildly on his huge cock as my orgasm washed over me.

I could hear his lust grunts as he pinned me against the side of the shower and started to ram me hard. His mouth bent down to suck my tits. His attention on my nipples sent pulses of pleasure down to my burning pussy. His cock drove in and out power fucking my tight hole. I could feel another orgasm building fast.

“Oh fuck yeah, I’m going to cum, I’m going to flood your cunt, you white slut,” he howled.

I felt his cock start to jerk as it exploded sending a fountain of cum into my very depths. Feeling his cock pulsing inside of me as he filled me with his sperm was enough to send me over the top. My pussy clamped tightly around his shaft and quivered in orgasm.

We dried each other off and headed back to his bedroom. We carried on all night, never slowing down.

In the morning as I was sitting in the kitchen watching him naked cooking me breakfast I stated, “Now I know why so many white girls say ‘black is better!’ Black dick truly is a white girl's dream!”

Published 
Written by KJM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments