Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Patience means passion

"Illicit lovers arrange a second meeting"

7
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It has been too long since we were last together, but that is the consequence of starting an affair. At last, after weeks of waiting, today is the day we have arranged to meet again, and I have not been able to concentrate at my desk in the office and during my client presentations, thinking about you and being with you. Memories of our first illicit meeting have been flooding my mind as if they were yesterday. I can picture your infectious smile, your big brown eyes, your soft, warm lips, your short blonde hair, your slim but shapely frame, your designer label outfit and your smart heels. I have to wait just a few more hours before I can see all of those things again.

The taxi ride to the airport seems to last an age. More memories of that first meeting fill my head, recalling how we were both nervous and excited making our way to our room, of how it felt embracing for the first time making that nervousness disappear and the desire build, and of how your hand felt holding mine. I curse as the traffic builds and all the lights appear to be red, but thankfully I make the airport on time. There is not long to wait now and I begin counting the time in minutes rather than hours.

After checking in, I am relieved to see that my flight is scheduled to depart on time and your call confirms that you will be there to meet me. I board, take my seat and then try to read the in-flight magazine to make the journey go faster. My mind drifts once again. I remember my fingers trembling as I unzipped your short grey skirt and how good it was to slide my hand between your legs, feeling the heat and dampness of your arousal through your black lace thong. Your eyes were looking into mine seeking reassurance as you pulled down my trousers and boxers and held my erection. Then, at last, we land and taxi slowly to the gate.

I wait for my bag at the carousel but infuriatingly it is one of the last to arrive. More reminiscences of our first time making love are swirling around in my head, visions of you on your hands and knees while I fucked you hard from behind before you scooped my cum from your pussy and painted it over your breasts. It was undoubtedly the most erotic thing I have ever seen. At last, the bag tumbles from the conveyor so I grab it and run through into the arrivals hall to find you. You are standing expectantly and impatiently at the door, and as we kiss and I am thrilled feeling your lips against mine, kissing me and telling me that you need me, just as I need you. There is no more waiting.

We walk hurriedly to the car park and enter the lift. You are not wearing a bra underneath your pretty white top and I can see that your nipples are hard. That makes me harden more and I cannot resist touching them through the material. You smile at me longingly and your breath quickens, along with our steps to the car. I open the door for you and as you sit your skirt rides up a little and I catch a glimpse of your tanned, shapely thighs.

We drive to the hotel and head for reception to check in. The girl behind the desk is courteous and efficient but I wonder if I should read anything more into her smile knowing that her profession is expert at deciphering the body language and marital status of guests, even if they are not married to each other. If she knows, it does not matter to us and we make our way to our room.

I need to freshen up after my journey and you start to undress me whilst I run the shower. You remove my shirt and trousers and soon I am naked. You have only had time to kick off your heels and take off your skirt when I step into the shower and gently pull you under the refreshing spray. Instantly your shirt is soaked and clings to your body, showing the form of your small but perfectly shaped breasts.

Julieta_Vani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Julieta_Vani

I kiss you deeply and pull the shirt from your shoulders so that the water forms little rivulets between your breasts and droplets fall from your erect nipples. Your thin white bikini panties quickly go transparent, and I can see the outline of your beautiful bare pussy through the sodden material.

I hold your cute, peachy bum tightly and kiss you once again. You moan softly and start to kiss down my neck and my chest and my stomach, your fingers expertly caressing my cock and my balls as the water soaks your hair. I feel your mouth around my hardness, licking, kissing and sucking it, making me moan longingly and my fingers run through your hair, guiding your mouth as it pleasures my erect, swollen member. It feels so good, so intimate and so wanton but we want our lovemaking to last and I need to pleasure you so I turn off the water and take your hand, helping you step out of the shower.

As we make our way to the bedroom, we pass in front of the full length mirror and pause to look. In our erotic pose, you are standing in front of me, smiling, your arms are placed back and around my neck, your breasts are firm and high, and my hands are rested gently across your tummy.
You take off your wet shirt and step out of your drenched panties, and I wrap you in a big, soft, fluffy towel and begin to dry your beautiful body. I dry your tits and your inner thighs, never missing an opportunity to kiss you or caress you. Our kisses become harder, passionate and desperate and we fall onto the bed.

I push you over, but unexpectedly you push harder, and I find myself laid on my back. You straddle me high up on my chest then move higher so that your sweet mound is against my face. I can smell the scent of your arousal and my tongue flicks out, parting your swollen inner lips and tasting you. I push my tongue up inside your moist hole and then you begin to move, grinding your pussy down onto my face. My lips, my mouth, my chin and my cheeks are all wet with your juices and I catch sight of you, your finger rubbing your clit in little circles as you fuck my face.

We both want more and need more and we need to be joined as lovers. We reverse our positions and I kneel between your splayed legs looking down at your beautiful cunt which is puffy, aroused, ripe and ready. I guide my swollen purple cockhead to your womanly opening and push gently. You raise your hips and I begin to slide my penis into your vagina, slowly penetrating, stretching and filling you whilst letting you become accustomed to my length and girth. We are joined in such exquisite pleasure as we begin to push against each other with your knees drawn back to give both my cock and your clitoris maximum pleasure.

As I fuck you, you fuck back to me, and I lower my body onto yours, feeling your small, girlish breasts and hard pointed nipples against my chest. My weight is on you as we kiss passionately, tenderly, urgently and lovingly. Our rhythm is building, our moaning is louder and our breathing is faster and deeper. I can sense that you are close, and it thrills me. You sense my excitement and push hard, digging your nails into my back and bringing us both to climax. I feel the warm, liquid silky interior of your cunt spasm and ripple as my cock pulsates, pumping your tight, fuckable snatch full of sweet, creamy, warm cum.

We lay still as our orgasms subside. We are still kissing, but softer, gentler kisses now, lips barely touching, yet feeling sensitive as I suck your bottom lip into my mouth. It is time to sleep together now, wrapped, and spooned with legs entwined, safe in each other’s arms until the dawn and the further pleasures that lay beyond.

Published 
Written by flyer_uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments