Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasing The Boss

"My first job comes with a few perks and a lot of Cum."

57
9 Comments 9
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Hello everybody. My name is Alison. I'm five feet four inches tall. I have long blonde hair and dark eyes. I play a lot of sports and I run every day, so I'm very fit. I was seventeen at the time of this story.

I have always enjoyed sex more than my friends. Or at least I have sex a lot more often than my friends. I really like to fuck. Almost every night I have a man in my bed. Or more likely I am in their bed. I don't often bring strangers home. Just my regular lovers.

On a typical date, I usually let them fuck me two or three times. I like to fuck before we go out to dinner or a movie. It removes the sexual tension for both of us so we can relax. By the time we get back home, we are raring to go again. An hour or two of vigorous fucking is good for digestion. Quite often we will have one more sleepy fuck just before falling asleep.

Another fuck in the morning is almost certain. Men always want to fuck me again in the morning. They are so proud of their morning erections. That's fine with me. Sometimes I wake up to someone mounting me. Sometimes they wake up to me sucking their dick hard. Then I straddle them and ride them until I cum, or they fill me with their juice again. Hopefully both.

I also enjoy the thrill of being screwed at work. Some jobs make that easier than others. My first job was in a large warehouse. Most of the workers were horny young men and I was a very horny young girl. So with 20/20 hindsight, sex was guaranteed to happen. I had only been working there for a week when I let one of the men fuck me in a far corner of the warehouse. His name was David.

David was very cute. He was only a year or two older than me and he was well-muscled. I met him on my second day at work and by the third day, I knew I had to have him inside me. I flirted with him a bit over the next couple of days, just to let him know I was interested. He had a girlfriend, which was a complication, but not an insurmountable one.

A few days later I faked a requisition order and asked David to help me get the item from storage. The item, as I had already known, was in a very secluded part of the warehouse. David drove a forklift which really only had seating for one, but I squeezed in next to him. Making sure to rub up next to him as much as possible.

I think David knew what I was up to because as soon as we got to our destination he stopped the forklift and turned off the motor. David came around to my side to help me down off the seat. I made sure to swing my legs around one at a time, to let him see up my skirt. He smiled as I flashed my green satin panties at him.

"Pretty green," he said.

I smiled back at him as he reached up to help me down. I slid down off the seat instead of lifting my butt. My skirt rode up as I slid down. David put his hands under my arse and pulled my skirt all the way up to my waist as he gently lowered me to the floor.

He stood there with his arms around me and my skirt gathered about my waist. I tilted my head up and we kissed passionately. He put one of his hands down my panties and I spread my legs invitingly. One of his fingers slipped inside my wet cunt. I humped his finger while David squeezed my tits with his other hand.

David stepped back and I quickly removed my panties. I helped David undo his belt buckle and then I dropped to my knees. I wrapped my lips around his cock. It was just as beautiful as he was. I sucked him for a minute or two but he didn't really need it. He was as hard as a rock!

There was a stack of flattened cardboard boxes next to us. They were about waist-high. It wasn't a coincidence. I had chosen this location with care. I lay back on the cardboard boxes and David stood between my legs. He lifted my ankles over his shoulders and slipped his beautiful cock into my hungry pussy.

We fucked quickly and quietly. It was fast and furious. We were both scared of being caught, but it was very exciting. I was almost ready to cum before he even put his cock in me. About a minute later I had an orgasm. David put his hand over my mouth to muffle my moans, while he continued to fuck me.

A minute or two later, David gave out a quiet grunt and kind of collapsed on top of me. As soon as he had finished cumming, he pulled his cock out of me. I could feel his cum leaking out of my cunt as I stood up. I put my panties back on and I thanked him for his help. 

David was reluctant to fuck me again. Maybe he felt guilty because he had a girlfriend.  Not that it mattered. Over the next six months, I fucked five different men at work and most of them were more than happy to do me again. I didn't get fucked every day at work but it was close.

I gave blowjobs more often than I got screwed, including one of the older men who caught me fucking one of the young studs. The boy I was fucking was terrified that the older man was going to report us but I could see what he was really after.

Once the boy left I managed to convince the older guy to say nothing. He couldn't very well report me once he had filled my mouth with cum now, could he? I loved all the attention I was getting but it was inevitable that sooner or later someone important was going to find out.

Eventually, the owner/manager called me into his office. He told me that he knew I had been having sex in the workplace. I thought I was going to get fired but fifteen minutes later I left his office with a mouthful of cum. He even offered me a higher salary if I, "Keep up the good work".

Almost six months later I was still working there. I had fucked a few more of the men at work. Work was pretty good. The job was easy and I had plenty of free time. I often arrived late for work. I often left work early. But I paid in other ways. The manager treated me like a sex slave.

He never said anything about me fucking the other staff at work again. But he started wanting more and more from me. The occasional blowjob once or twice a week became a daily occurrence. Then he started keeping me back after work.

At first, it was just for a drink and another blowjob. Then we fucked on his desk once everyone else had gone. It became a regular thing for him to keep me back after work. So I started turning up to work later and later.

After a while, he became less friendly. There were no more drinks after work or friendly chats before fucking. He just wanted to get his rocks off. Then he wanted me out of his office as soon as possible afterward.

One day the boss called me into his office in the middle of the day. There was always only one reason why the boss ever called me into his office. His balls were full and he wanted to empty them inside me.

When I walked into his office, I locked the door and turned around. He pointed to the end of his desk. "Bend over!" he told me.

I hesitated. He normally only fucked me after office hours. I had spent many hours on my knees in this office with his cock in my mouth. His cum was always thick, stringy, and salty. "Eat some fruit!" I had thought many times while chewing on a thick gob of salty sperm.

I hesitated because I had Ben Wa's balls inside my pussy. Ben Wa balls are small but heavy metal balls. I fuck so much that I use Ben Wa balls to keep my pussy muscles tight. I was very proud of the fact that I could keep four Ben Wa balls in my pussy all day. I didn't expect him to want to fuck me, so I hadn't removed them.

We had an unwritten agreement. I got paid for doing almost nothing, and he could do whatever he wanted with me, whenever he wanted to. So he didn't look happy that I hadn't obeyed him immediately.

"Bend over!" he told me again more forcefully. "Now!".

I walked to the end of his desk and I dropped my panties to the floor. I leaned forward over his desk and spread my legs. My high-heeled shoes made me just the right height for fucking from behind.

The boss moved behind me. I heard him open his zip and start to undo his belt. I put a hand under me and between my legs. I squeezed my cunt muscles and one! two! three! four! The four Ben Wa balls popped into my hand a second before the boss lifted my skirt.

He put his cock at the entrance of my pussy, feeling for my opening. My cunt was wet as usual, and although he was quite large, he slipped his cock inside me easily.

I could tell he was in a bad mood because he was really pounding his cock into me. He had both of his hands around my waist and he was pulling me back towards him as he rammed his big hard cock inside me. I was taking his full length with every thrust. I held on tightly to the metal Ben Wa balls in my left hand while his meaty balls were swinging between my legs.

Again and again, he rammed his fat cock into my depths. My legs were being slammed against the side of the desk. I tried to push back and leave a gap but he was slamming his hips into me too hard. I like rough sex from time to time but I knew I was going to be bruised after this hammering.

His thrusting got even harder and faster. I could tell by his breathing that he was about to cum. He gave me a few more hard thrusts and then he rammed into me one last time. I felt his hot cum spray painting the walls of my cunt. His cock spasmed with each load of cum he injected into me.

He stayed buried deep inside me for a minute or two while he recovered. Then he pulled his cock out of me and stepped back. My knees buckled and I collapsed onto the floor at the end of his desk. Half kneeling half sitting, while my pussy quivered from the battering it had just received.

He grabbed me by the hair and lifted my head. I knew what he wanted. His softening cock was wet with cum and cunt juices. He didn't like to put it back in his pants like that in case his wife noticed the stains.

I opened my mouth and started to clean his cock. I sucked the head clean and then worked my way down the shaft. A little bit of cum had even run all the way down to his hairy balls. I licked up every drop, then I slowly worked my way back up to the head.

I gave one firm squeeze, sliding my hand from the base of his shaft to just behind the head of his cock. A few more drops leaked out, and I licked them out of the eye of his cock.

When he was satisfied, the boss put his cock back in his pants and turned away from me.

"That will be all thank you, Alison." He said, as he moved back around his desk and sat down facing away from me.

I stood up and leaned on his desk while I picked up my panties. I pulled them up nearly all the way. Then I inserted the Ben Wa balls back inside my cunt before pulling my panties up the rest of the way and straightening my skirt.

I walked out of his office. My legs were trembling and It was very difficult to hold the Ben Wa balls inside me with all that cum making my pussy so slick. On the way back to my desk the Ben Wa balls slipped out of my pussy. All four of them dropped out of me, one after the other in rapid succession.

They made a series of loud metallic clicks as they dropped into my panties. At least it sounded loud to me, but no one else seemed to notice. My panties managed to contain the balls, so I walked back to my office with the metal balls rolling around inside my panties.

I considered going to the bathroom to clean myself up, but I do enjoy it when my pussy is full of cum. So I walked to my desk and sat down gently in my chair. I put a hand up my skirt and one by one, I popped the metal balls back inside me.

Since my fingers were under my skirt anyway I took the opportunity to pleasure myself. I hadn't managed to have an orgasm while the boss was fucking me, but I soon rectified that little problem with my fingers under my desk.

I had two self-gratifying orgasms in rapid succession. Then, I passed the rest of the day with a sloppy and satisfied pussy. After that, I even managed to get a bit of work done.

That job lasted for another three months. I was getting screwed nearly every day for the whole time, but I guess it was inevitable that it come to an end. Somehow the boss's wife found out that we had been fucking. One of the bitches at work probably told her. I got fired of course. He didn't really have any choice. It was either fire me or get divorced.

I continued fucking a few of the guys from work even after I had been fired. It wasn't the same though. The thrill was gone. At work, it had been exciting. Now they became just another guy with a cock.

Alison xxx

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

Published 
Written by alison90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments