Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex, off the rails

"A married couple gets hot after a rough night."

0
1 Comment 1
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It was 9 p.m., Tuesday, the 22nd of June in Sacramento, California. Here, there's a married couple, with four delightful children. Albeit, they were not her kids, but the children of her husband's widow. The couple, their names being Bailey and Roman, were reasonably happy as a couple in their mid-thirties could be.

Bailey, a thoroughly perfect wife in her physique, a statuesque blonde of five-foot-eight, was the dream girl of any man in his right mind. She weighed only 150 pounds, with long, flowing, red hair and an excess of cleavage. In fact, her breasts were quite large, an "E" cup, so large she often had to get her bras and shirts custom made. She had curves in all the right places, and a large, curved ass. She was a living example of perfection, and Roman couldn't believe he had wed her. She was a surprisingly loyal housewife who quit her job at the local hospital to support their kids at home and maintain the large, three story house. Bailey's vagina was quit tight, her ass even tighter, even after all her and Roman's sexual escapades; she was much more sex-driven that most women.

Roman, like his wife, was quite the physical specimen. Standing at six-foot-two, he was a physical man with a strong physique. He had noticeably defined muscles in his legs and arms, as well as heavily defined pecs and abs; a full six pack so attractive girls often stared, completely captivated and in awe whenever he wore no shirt in public. He was also quite a hairy man. He had hair on his chest, stomach, toes, legs and even his scrotum. In addition, below the belt, Roman was quite a lucky man. His penis was substantially larger than average; it was about six inches flaccid, and erect it stood at close to a foot. Indeed, whenever he had an erection, it was nearly impossible to conceal. Roman was, like his wife, a sex machine. He could never seem to get enough and always lusted for his wife.

Their sexual adventures were many, including: in a public park, their private pool, on the beach, and in an alleyway around midnight. Luckily, they were never arrested by police in public adventures (it's quite likely most officers just gawked in lustful envy of Bailey).

That night, Roman came home in a tired frenzy. He had a hard day at his new job and was looking forward to relaxing. Bailey, who had worked all day maintaining the house and keeping the kids in line on their vacation day from school, was equally exhausted. This was their first conversation of the night.

"Hey, baby."

"Yeah, hey." 

"What's wrong with you?" 

"Everything. Work fucking sucks, baby. Why did I quit my old job? I was way better at construction than this stupid fucking office job. How do those moronic pencil pushers do this everyday?! I'm going insane after just a week!" 

"First off, you left because we both agreed that with me leaving the hospital, you needed to get a better paying job. Babe, with the economy how it is and all the college graduates looking for work, you are so blessed you got the job at all! Especially with your background." 

"Yeah yeah, I know! It's always 'Babe, you're so blessed'. 'Babe, it could be worse'. Well, you know what? I'm tired of that shit. Even if it could be better, that doesn't negate the fact that my life sucks sometimes. Henry the VIII's wives loved the lives they lived, and what happened to them? That bastard had most of them killed. Sometimes I feel as if I'm on death row."

Bailey understands his pain. She hugs him from behind in a warm, reassuring embrace.

"I know Roman. I know. Life is hard. But you just have to look past the bullshit, and see the beauty. You have to make it tolerable."

"Well, I tell you one thing, I do see the beauty. It's hugging me right now."

Bailey blushes a deep red.

"Awww baby, you're too kind to me."

Roman now breaks free slowly and cooks dinner for her and the children. It was his night to cook. He puts together a half-assed plate of chicken parm. They children and Bailey eat, although reluctantly. After dinner, Roman puts the kids to bed and sits on the deck. Bailey finishes cleaning and comes to him outside.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I don't know, I just feel...."

"Feel what?"

"Unwhole. I feel empty. I feel lost. I feel like..... I am very blessed, and I realize it. But is this the life we want to live? Is this the life we should live? Maybe I should have taken the job offer in Tulsa and gotten a farm house. Sacramento is a bad gang area, and the schools are awful. What of the kids? What of anything."

Bailey, who is sitting next to him now, kisses him deeply, and says, "You do everything right, babe, stop second guessing yourself. You're my husband and I'll love you forever, so stop second guessing yourself. I'll be with you through thick and thin, wealth and poverty, life and death. And it's just a little bonus that you're great in bed."

Roman, blushing and slowly getting an erection, responds, "Oh, I'm good in the bedroom? That's like being told I'm good at basketball by Michael Jordan."

Bailey now blushes and she kisses him again. Roman, who is now powered by a boner-fired love heat, picks her up and sits her on the rail of the deck.

"What are you doing, sexy?"

"I'm going to fuck you on this rail, right here right now. I'm going to make you scream, and let the neighbors see the whore you really are."

With this statement, Bailey becomes instantly wet and blushes with embarrassment.

Adira_Moss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adira_Moss

As Roman unzips his pants and works his way through his boxers, Bailey starts to quiver. Through her trembling, she manages to say, "But, Roman, people will see... what if they judge us, what if... what if..."

She is unable to finish her sentence before Roman is in front of her with his massive cock poking at her swimsuit area. With an evil, seductive grin, Roman says, "Mmm, baby, which hole do you want it in?"

With an exasperated sigh, Bailey says, "I don't care, just fuck me big boy!"

That is all the motivation Roman needs, as if he needed any. She opens his bottle of lube, readies his cock and pokes the tip at the entrance of her ass. As Bailey lets out a light quiver at the feeling of the cold lube at her entrance, Roman slowly pushes his foot-long cock into her ass. Bailey, who has engaged in anal sex with Roman once before, had never even considered anal before she met him. Roman can be quite a persuasive man, however. The unfamiliar feeling of his cock entering her ass both excites and terrifies her. She lets out a scream, and inadvertently tightens her ass around him, forcing him to go in harder.

"Oh fuck! Baby, stop, it's too big. You're gonna split me in two... Ohh..."

Roman, too excited and focused to hear her, only continues inside her. As he plunges into her ass, he grabs her massive breasts and plays with them.

"God, babe, I love your big tits. They're so amazing"

"Mmm, and all for you sexy"

"Good!"

With that, Roman gives her breasts a hard smack, which resonates throughout the entire housing community a good distance. As it so happens, two by-standers happen to be walking by, both males, who yell, "Hey, get a room, you fucking weirdos! Just because it's your house doesn't mean you have to boink outside!"

Neither Roman nor Bailey acknowledge the men and continue with their sex. Roman has finally gone as far into her ass as he can, and now pulls out of her. When she thinks he's down, he only enters into her again, this time very fast and hard. His balls smack against her with lots of force. Bailey yelps out in pain and pleasure, amazed that her ass could take that much man. She wraps her legs around him as he starts to fuck her, hard and fast.

"Oh, babe, I'm gonna cum already. Oh, Christ"

Roman smacks her face, and says, "Do it, bitch. Cum for your daddy!"

With that, Bailey cums, splattering his lower body, covering the floor, and the deck swing behind them. with her sweet juices.

"Damn, Bailey, I didn't know I've left you that unsatisfied."

"Well, only fucking once a week gets me really pent up."

Roman, with an evil smile, says, "I'll have to change that then. Maybe I'll fuck you like a dirty whore every night."

Roman continues to fuck her, progressively faster and harder. After about fifteen minutes, Roman speeds up, lets out a large moan, and fills her ass with his cum. To this, Bailey cums as well, the feeling of his juices in her ass exciting her.

Roman pulls out and starts to zip his pants, when Bailey, with true passion in her voice, says, "Wait! Baby!"

"What?"

"Can I tongue fuck you?"

Roman lifts her down off the rail, and Bailey sits down on the deck. Roman stands straight over her and Bailey wastes no time sucking his ass. She lovingly licks around his brown eye and sticks her tongue in and out in a nice rhythm.

"Oh fuck, baby-girl. Fuck my ass. Yes, be my fucking toilet paper. Lick me clean!"

After a few minutes, Roman steps away and says to Bailey, "Stay right there. I'll be back."

Roman leaves and heads to their bedroom, grabbing three items from their closet. Roman comes back and carries her to their room. He slams her onto the bed and Bailey sees the items for the first time. She sees a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, and a whip. At the sight of the whip, she becomes frightened.

"Babe, I don't like pain! You know that. Don't whip me!"

Roman ignores her pleas. He handcuffs her to the bed, and as she starts to tremble in fear, he plunges into her pussy. Not expecting this, she lets out a scream. As he's fucking her, Roman whips he clit, which in turn makes Bailey spasm violently. After a few minutes of this, Roman pulls out, un-handcuffs her, and sits her upright.

"All right, skank, I'm going to fuck the shit out of your tits. Get them ready."

With that, Roman slides his cock between her giant titties and fucks her. His cock is so huge she's able to blow him while he's between her tits. With this feeling, Roman cries out in orgasm, cumming a second huge load all over her face. Exhausted, Roman lies down on his side of the bed, and Bailey lies next to him with her arm over his hairy chest. She whispers in his ear, "A girl could get used to this, you know."

"I know, and s slut like you will love it."

She blushes, he gives her ass a light smack, and they fall asleep.

In truth, that night saved their marriage since, in his grief, Roman was strongly considering quitting his job and leaving Sacramento in search of more wholesome pursuits. But the thought of having a sex-toy like Bailey at home, waiting for him, excited him and made him realize the good life he led. He ended up becoming fluent as an accountant, and became regional manager for his company, amassing a fortune he and his wife enjoyed in their golden years. They never lost the spark, and lived happily and peacefully.

Published 
Written by Syren345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments