Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex on the Beach

"The girls were both gorgeous, there was just one small problem."

9
0 Comments 0
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
As I opened the door to Miho's two pretty young friends, a sudden thought occurred to me. Miho had suggested that we meet because none of us spoke any German. Her note had said nothing about speaking English.

After some halting introductions it became clear that their English was only slightly better than my tourist Italian. With the aid of hand gestures and frequent recourse to a well thumbed Berlitz it was established that they came from Milan and their names were Allegra and Daniela. They were travelling round Europe on a pre-University gap year.

Both girls wore fashionable summer dresses in bright primary colors with matching shoes and handbags. Allegra was almost as tall as me at 5' 8" and wore a short blue dress gathered by a black belt. Daniela was an inch shorter and wore a red dress whose hem was even shorter.

Since I didn't have a car, we set off for the U-Bahn station. I had thought we might go down to the city center to see the street festival but Miho had apparently given the girls different instructions. Perhaps because her English was better or perhaps because she was more outgoing, Daniela made most of the conversation on the trip out.

After a short train ride followed by a longer bus ride we walked the last quarter mile or so to our destination. A large sign with yellow lettering on a black background told me all I needed to know: 'FKK'.

Daniela pointed out the sign to Allegra and put her hand to her mouth. Allegra shrugged her shoulders and said something in Italian. Daniela gave her an exasperated look and followed her inside.

The FKK was surrounded by trees with a grassy area where people were eating picnics and a small kidney shaped lake filled with swimmers fringed by a narrow strip of beach covered in sunbathers. There were young people like ourselves, seniors, families with children and almost everyone was naked.

Allegra and Daniela looked round at all the naked people and began undressing. Both girls wore swimsuits under their dresses. Topless bathing was already common in Europe and both removed their bikini tops immediately but kept the bottom half on.

Both girls had gorgeous figures, slender legs and long arms, their faces framed by long jet black hair that reached the tops of their small but firm breasts. Allegra's nipples were pierced, a distinct rarity in those days.

I followed suit attempting to appear nonchalant. I had read about nude beaches in Germany on the Internet but in those days before the Web I had never known there was one so close by.

Allegra caught me watching her undress and turned her body to let me have a better view. Then with a mischievous grin removed her bikini bottom to reveal a neatly shaved pussy with a neatly trimmed landing strip.

"E tu?", Allegra asked.

Not wanting to fail the challenge, I stripped off completely. I had little choice since I hadn't expected to go to a beach and had no bathing suit to wear.

Being naked in public felt strange at first. But I was young and even though it was two years since I had done any competitive sport I was still in good shape. My nakedness soon felt natural and was all but forgotten. But delicious fact that Allegra and Daniela were naked was constantly on my mind as were the two hundred plus prohibiting eyes around us.

We splashed about in the lake. Allegra playing the provocateur with sneaky splashes that demanded firm action. This gave me an excuse to lift her off her feet and drop her down into the water.

Allegra surfaced, laughing, spluttering and cursing me in Italian. I did what any man should do in that situation and reached my neck forward to kiss her on the lips. It would stop the curses at any rate. She would likely slap me a few more times before she submitted, but her objective was clear enough.

No slap came. Our lips, our tongues, our bodies touched. For a brief moment I thought about throwing caution to the wind and fucking her right there with only the lake water to hide us from the other bathers. Then the wave sent by Daniela came crashing over our heads and thoughts of sex were displaced by the need for revenge.

It did not take the two of us long. Daniela pleaded for mercy but Allegra was merciless, stripping the bikini bottoms off her friend and throwing them onto the shore in a long, high arc. Daniela feigned indignation but was laughing too hard to resist properly. She pointed at the tangle of pubic hair between her legs and said something to Allegra in Italian which caused the other girl to put on a sad face. Then she attempted to explain the joke to me, "She say she need, eh", at this she gave a shrug as her high school English lessons had clearly left her unprepared and continued in Italian, "rasatura del pube".

If that had really been her concern, she should not have worried. In those days even the centerfolds in men's magazines sometimes sported a full messy bush. Only a few of the women on the beach were fully shaved and almost none of the men.

I bought us all ice cream at the concession stand and afterward we joined in the inevitable game of beach volleyball. The girls were much better at this than I was. The sand was soft and my bare feet sank deep with each step. The girls had brought beach shoes and did not consider it an unfair advantage. After a while I sat down to enjoy watching them rule the court against two teenaged German blondes.

A middle aged woman sitting next to me tried to ask me something in German then seeing my difficulty understanding her immediately switched to English. That this kept happening was the my German had improved so little in six months. "Your first time?", she asked. We chatted for a while and I learned that Elfi was the (single) mother of the girls my companions were playing against.

She had been coming to the beach with her daughters for many years. She found my story of how I had arrived at the beach with two girls I could barely talk to quite amusing. Which indeed it was in a cosmic sense.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Allegra and I were young, naked and horny for each other but with no way to satisfy our lust for each other.

Daniela was also beginning to show signs of interest. She was reluctant to leave her comfort zone but took remarkably little time to adjust when Allegra pushed her. Allegra was much more adventurous but Daniela had more perseverance. As we ate our ice creams she had upbraided me for kissing Allegra but not kissing her, an oversight I that was quickly corrected.

When the game was done, Elfi had a brief conversation with Allegra in Italian and put something round her neck at the end. Allegra thanked her and taking Daniela and myself in either hand led us off on a walk around the shore.

After a short walk we came to a place where the shore curved out, then back in, then out again to make a small small rocky cove out of sight of the main beach. This must be what Elfi had told her about.

Another couple were already there but they were far to busy with each other to be a distraction. The man lay on his back while the woman rode his cock slowly and purposefully.

Allegra selected the flattest of the remaining rocks and sat perched on the edge, her legs spread invitingly. Daniela sat on the far side and called what appeared to be words of encouragement at us.

We immediately resumed the kiss that had been cut short in the water. Our tongues touched as our hands explored each other.

Her breasts were small, firm and fitted perfectly in my hands. A shiver of excitement shot through her body as I touched the barbells in the nipples. I ran my tongue along them drawing deep gasps each time the tip touched the jewelery. She wrapped her legs around my bum, pulling my erection in to her crotch.

I realized that we had passed the point of no return. We were going to do it. We were going to have sex in the open air, in public. By now the other couple had finished and were watching us, the man slowly stroking his partner's breast and clit from behind.

Allegra gave a low sigh as I tasted her pussy. Her slit was already wet, slick and ready for me. The pendant Elfi had given her was opened to reveal a packet of condoms. Allegra unrolled one onto my cock and lay back against the rock for me to enter. Daniela watched with a look of fascination as I slid inside her friend, feeling the tightness of her pussy grabbing my cock.

The rock was at just about the right height for me to enter in a standing position. Daniela cradled Alegra's head in her lap so she did not hit it against the rock as I thrusted. I pulled Allegra's legs up high over her shoulders to allow deeper penetration and her friend caught them, almost bending the girl double under my prick.

Both girls were too wrapped up in the sex to notice or care but our audience had grown. Two more couples had arrived: A middle aged couple who were fucking doggy style and another couple in their mid twenties who stood watching.

Daniela switched her position, sitting alongside her friend so that she could kiss her and play with her breasts. Allegra guided her hand lower and her friend obliged by frigging her in time to my thrusts. I came quickly, as I often did in those days but Allegra was clearly on the brink. I sank my cock deep inside her and kept it still as Daniela's fingers danced over her clit. This was enough to cause her body to buck and shake as she came.

By now a small circle of spectators had formed around us. A woman, (mid thirties?) stood immediately in front of me, her fingers making long lazy strokes along her slit.

Daniela removed the soiled condom and placed my limp cock in her mouth. It started to swell almost immediately her tongue set to work. Meanwhile her friend was busy in her slit with fingers and tongue.

The girls were both playing to the gallery and enjoying it but held it at arms reach. Anyone who came to close was dismissed with a wave of the hand.

I sat back and let them 69 each other for a while. Allegra brought Daniela to a shuddering climax and I slipped inside her from behind to bring her to a second orgasm a few moments later. Daniela was a more active lover, grinding her hips into my cock with each stroke. After a short while I was flipped on my back and she rode me cowgirl style. Not to be left out, Allegra knelt over me and played with her pussy. The second time took quite a bit longer but soon enough my juices were flowing into the second girl.

We rested and watched the others perform for a while, resuming play at a more leisurely pace from time to time until finally the girls gave up. "Basta!", Allegra exclaimed at my approach and the call was echoed by her friend, "basta! basta!" We huged and made our way back to the main beach. The girls joined a group playing with a frisbee but I had some unfinished business to attend to.

Elfi sat watching her girls playing badminton. I held up the neck purse the had lent us.

"Keep it!", she replied with a vicarious smile, "you will find another use for it."

But that was precisely my idea.

I had learned a few things that day, that I like to watch other people fucked, that I like to be watched more. But most importantly that words and conversations were not the only way to seduce a woman and only sometimes the best.

Earlier in the day I would have responded to her with a smile or a joke followed by an attempt to start a conversation that would go round in circles until it was time to leave. Instead I had planned my response carefully.

Without saying a word I tilted my head slightly and raised an eyebrow, keeping my target fixed in my unblinking stare all the while.

The vicarious smile was replaced by a momentary look of surprise and then as my meaning sank in the corners of her mouth creased slightly and her eyes met mine. There is a time to talk and a time when talk is unnecessary. I stretched out my hand and said the only word I would need.

"kommen!"

Published 
Written by ForcefullGent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors