Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With My Neighbour During Lockdown - Part 4

"The sex gets better as the pressures of lockdown mount"

28
14 Comments 14
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the latest part of a series of stories originally submitted under the flash erotica category. This one is slightly longer and apparently I am not supposed to submit series in the earlier category?"

 

I was enjoying a lovely lunch with my neighbour and lover Ann and her daughter Tessa. We were sitting at the table in the dining room of my house. The French windows were open and the sights and sounds of the garden added to our sense of well being. There was no doubt that the two bottles of wine we had consumed also added to the pleasant feelings we all had.

Two hours earlier, Tessa had fled another awful row with her father, Dave and had stumbled across Ann and I having sex in the makeshift gym I had created in my garage. Ann was not in the least bit embarrassed or discouraged and continued to fuck me while her daughter watched.

Tessa was as cool as her mother and stayed and watched us until we had both climaxed and had then joined us for lunch.

We had a very cool and grown-up conversation about what had happened and Tessa took it all in. Ann was open and honest about the deterioration in her relationship with her husband, Dave. She spoke with genuine sadness about how angry he had become, first over Brexit, and then just angry in general. Ann told Tessa that she had started having sex with me about a week ago and that it was the first time she had been touch intimately in three years. She went on to say that she had no intention of stopping, she wasn’t embarrassed or ashamed and had come to the conclusion and that her marriage was over.

Tessa remained cool and on more than one occasion hugged her mother. She also said how hard it had been for her to see her father become so angry and that his anger had been a deciding factor in her going away to university rather than taking a year out to earn some money first. She just wanted to get away from him and his rage. She had also chosen a college some distance away for the same reason.

I explained to Tessa that after my divorce I had found nobody and had almost given up when the chance encounter with Ann happened.

Tessa remarked on how great it was to see her mother happy again and that it had been a long time coming.

I cleared away the lunch dishes and loaded the dishwasher. Ann and Tessa said they were going back to their house but would be back. We could hear Dave crashing around and cursing.

“He will be like that for a few more hours until he passes out drunk,” Ann remarked, “He is probably shouting at the TV news?”

I made some cold drinks and chilled them, and I got some garden furniture and a parasol ready.

I also decided to check on my neighbour Iris on the other side. London in lockdown was having a prolonged spell of unseasonably warm weather.

I looked over the fence and got a real surprise. Iris was lying naked on the sun lounger I had ordered for her at the start of the lockdown. For eighty-three, she was in absolutely fine shape. Her great big hairy bush was prominent. She saw me looking and made no attempt to cover herself.

“What is anybody going to do about it?” Iris inquired, her voice confident and flirty at the same time. “I can’t remember it being so hot for so long in decades,” she remarked.

I told her to watch out for sunburn, but it was obvious from the lack of tan lines that Iris was no stranger to being nude.

Ann and Tessa returned soon with a beach bag. Tessa had brought some books and some cordless headphones. They both stretched out on the sun loungers, and both opted to sunbathe topless.

I had seen Ann’s tits while having sex with her and I knew she liked me to play with them. Tessa’s were larger than her mother's and paler. Both women had prominent nipples. Tessa saw me looking and simply smiled at me.

All this nudity was driving me nuts; I was having real difficulty hiding my erection in the shorts I was wearing. I really wanted to have sex with Ann again right now, but she was with her semi-naked daughter and I didn’t think that making a move on her would be that cool.

I made an excuse and headed upstairs. From the back bedroom window, I could see all the nearby back gardens. Naked, Iris was a sight to behold with her huge tits and really hairy pussy. I found myself wondering what it would be like to fuck a woman who was twenty-five years older than me. It was the sight of Ann and Tessa sprawled on their sun loungers that sent me over the edge. I’d known Tessa since she was a child and watched her grow up into a fine young lady. Now she was practically naked in my garden with her mother.

I dropped my shorts, grabbed my cock, and very quickly wanked myself to a messy climax. I felt better immediately.

I was able to rejoin my guests and we spent a very pleasant afternoon in the garden, enjoying each other's company and the glorious weather. The only difficult moment for me was when Tessa applied fresh suncream to her wonderful tits. She did so knowing that I was watching her. She looked directly into my eyes as she rubbed the cream in and her nipples hardened to her touch.

As the afternoon ended we started to think about supper. Dave had passed out on the sofa and was snoring loudly. Neither Ann or Tessa felt like waking him or eating in the house. Another ad hoc salad seemed to be the answer.

We all decided to shower and let Tessa go first.

As soon as I heard the shower start, I grabbed Ann and made it clear that I wanted to fuck her. A standing up quickie seemed like the perfect answer to my lust. Ann dropped her bikini bottoms and bent over my dresser. Her bum was inviting and I pushed my hard cock into her from behind and commenced thrusting. I began to feel her moisten as I continued my pushing.

I remember my wife refusing to have sex if our sons were even in the house; with Ann, there was no such reticence.

As I was pounding into Ann and she was rubbing her clit, neither of us heard the shower go off. Tessa stuck her head around the bedroom door and enquired where she could find a spare towel.

For the second time in a day, Tessa had discovered me fucking her mother; like the first time, neither of us was going to stop. Tessa got a good look at my thrusting arse as I looked over my shoulder and told her to try the hall cupboard. I got the briefest glimpse of Tessa’s young bum as she turned and left the room.

The sight sent me over the edge and I pushed harder into her mother’s pussy and released a couple of long strings of cum. Ann asked me to stay in her while she frigged her clit to catch up.

Ann and I showered separately and got ready for dinner. Ann checked on her house and confirmed that Dave was sound asleep on the sofa. She turned off the TV, covered him with a light blanket, and opened the windows. She left a pint of water on the table beside him. She then locked the doors and left. Ann was going to spend the night with me.

Tessa asked if she could stay too and I said she was welcome to use the spare room.

We enjoyed a dinner of fish in fresh homemade sauces and got through another bottle of wine.

After dinner, we sat and watched The Aviator with Leonardo de Caprio, which we all thoroughly enjoyed. Tessa was completely relaxed as Ann and I cuddled together on the sofa.

The wine, the food, and the heat combined with an emotionally very charged day meant that before 10 pm we were all struggling to stay awake.

Ann and I headed upstairs and Tessa said she would turn in a little later.

When I emerged from the bathroom, Ann was lying naked on my bed with her legs wide open. She made it clear she wanted to be licked. Ann sported a small strip of reddish-brown hair above her pussy but other than that, she was smooth. I lay between her legs and ran my tongue along the length of her slit.

Our sex life although only week old had largely consisted of a few passion-fuelled rush-fucks. It was nice to know that this time I had all night and there was no hurry.

My tongue began exploring Ann’s folds and I was rewarded with the sound of her contented mewing. This changed to a gasp of delight as I prised her outer lips apart with my fingers and began to explore the pink flesh exposed. I was delighted when Ann came very quickly but saw no reason to stop.

I got up and knelt on the bed beside Ann. My cock was hard and easily accessible to her mouth. Ann took my unsubtle hint and began to tease me with her tongue before taking the whole head in her mouth. At the same time, I was able to reach down and finger fuck her pussy with my right hand. Ann’s second orgasm of the session was in response to my energetic fingers.

Ann released my cock from her mouth and practically ordered me to “fuck me from behind.” She got on all fours and stuck her bum in the air.

I grabbed her hips and thrust my cock into her. She was soaking and it was easy to get a good pace going. The bed was moving like crazy as we fucked; it was noisy and we didn’t care. We were going for it. At this pace, neither of us was going to last long. Ann’s third and my first were accompanied by deep grunts as we collapsed together on the bed.

When our hearts calmed and we got our breathing under control, we lay together in the warm evening air. I opened the window wider and turned on a fan to move the air around.

Our lovemaking had been noisy and neither of us had heard Tessa come up. From the spare room came an unmistakable sound. Tessa was masturbating while listening to her mother and I have sex.

Madonna22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madonna22

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments