Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Awakenings (Chapter Seventeen)

"A 21 year old female house sitter awakens a virgin 16 year old boy's sexual pleasure!"

23
3 Comments 3
18.5k Views 18.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Chapter 17: Let Me Take You For A Ride!

It hadn't been many minutes now since Julia had taken my virginity, as I laid upon the bed at her side, and soon accompanied by Amanda who had watched me fucking her best friend for the first time while she masturbated across the room in a chair. The three of us, laying upon the large comfortable mattress as the experience of what had taken place had taken it's toll upon me a little and I had fallen into a soft slumber.

I began to stir after a couple of hours, and the experience of my first fuck had worn me out a little. I gently opened my eyes to the soft sunlight shining through the window upon the bed, and the feel of something down below stirring upon it's own. Awakening fully to my surroundings, I raised my head and looked down to find myself laying upon the bed naked, and Julia missing from my side. But, further below crouched on her knees and leaning over the end of the bed was Amanda.

Her hands were caressing my legs, gently sliding back and forth across my inner thighs sending arousing messages into my mind as well as my erect cock. I could hear a soft sound of lapping, like a dog drinking from it's bowl as I noticed Amanda's tongue flapping it's way across my balls over and over, playing with them using her tongue. My cock standing high, and very hard in it's fixed position in front of her face. My balls bouncing and wavering away with each slap of her tongue upon them.

Amanda glanced up towards me, noticing I had awoken and smiled, stopping briefly in her enjoyment. "Morning babe!" she called up to me. She then continued, as she let her tongue do the talking. Starting at the base of my cock, and sliding her wet tongue up along the underside of my hard erect cock to the tip and off the end. Then, working from the base all the way up, again, and again, over and over as she licked several positions upon the sides and underside of my cock, leaving wet trails behind.

She flicked the end of her tongue against the tender and sensitive underside of my engorged head, flicking away with expertise to her knowledge of how to get a guy to the limit of no return. My legs were quivering slightly, and my cock was bouncing around on it's own at the immense pleasure that was being sent down and through my body. After a while she stopped, and spat down upon the tip of my cock before grasping both hands, one above the other upon the large firm shaft.

And, moving in momentum together she slowly started to jerk my cock in her hands. The hand above just rubbing against the swelling head of my cock, not too hard but enough to make me react and shake at her routine. Slowly working her way up to moving faster, and faster as she worked up a sweat. Both hands in motion together, jerking, stroking my cock, up and down, up and down. Her thumb rubbing against the sensitive underside of my head as I groaned with pleasure and knew I wouldn't be able to take much more if this continue. Then she stopped all of a sudden.

I laid there, gasping for air for several moments and leaned up on my elbows to look down at her. She smiled at me, a sweet and tender smile which had that wicked glint in her eye as she stared up to me. "I don't want you to cum just yet babe. I wanna fuck. I wanna fuck you so badly right now babe, it's been so long since a cock has been inside of my wet pussy and I need to be fucked right here, right now. And I want to fuck you!" she called to me. Her tongue protruded from her wet lips, and she guided it around them in a erotic and highly arousing way as I watched her.

She stood up, positioned at the far end of the bed and looked down at me. Standing there, in her small pink panties and t-shirt as she slipped her fingers into the straps upon the side of her thighs and lowered her panties down her legs. They fell to the floor to reveal her sweet shaven pussy waiting, and the soft glistening of the sunlight catching it and making me aware of just how wet she was.

She clambered back upon the bed, and worked her way over me on her hands and knees. Finally reaching her position, crouched over my laying position below her. Her face looking down upon my own, her hips resting above my cock which was doing it's own dance of celebration inches below her wet pussy.

Her hand reached back, between her thighs and I could feel her fingers grasp upon my cock. Holding it tightly as she positioned it just right for her, and slowly began to lower her hips down. The tip of my cock slid gently against the soft fleshy pussy lips of her sweet body. She slid it back and forth, rubbing it against her puffy pussy lips, adding the sweet juices dripping from her wet cunt upon the engorged head of my cock. Teasing me with that wicked smile of hers, and knowing exactly what she was doing to me.

Then, she positioned it still and lowered her body softly down. I could feel my cock, getting wetter as it began to enter inside of her. Spreading her pussy lips apart and delving within her silky soft flesh inside. I released a soft gasp of groan, "Ooohhhhhh!" as I entered into her pussy.

I looked up at Amanda, who closed her eyes, and opened her sweet lips of her mouth as a groan of sexual pleasure erupted from her lungs. "Aghhhhhhh.... fuck yes babe." she whispered out as she slipped my cock inside of her dripping wet cunt. She grimaced her face slightly as my cock slipped deeper inside of her pussy. "Oh fuck... your so big and hard babe. Fuck this feels so good!" she called to me as she finally settled down, resting her soft ample ass cheeks upon my thighs below her and sitting down with my cock deep inside of her wet cunt.

She looked down at me, breathing heavily for air in her lungs and then began to rock her hips slowly.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

I could feel my cock inside of her, sliding and slipping around inside her wet mound of sexual pleasure. Juices of her pussy dripped down along the lengthy shaft of my cock, down to my balls below as she rocked her hips and raised her body slightly as my cock slipped back and forth inside and out of her.

It didn't take long before she began to gently thrust her hips back and forth upon my body, raising up and down her sweet ass as the sound of her ample cheeks clashing against my legs below with soft sounds of flesh upon flesh meeting. Her hands rested upon my naked chest, as she held herself in her position, gently leaning forward and rocking her hips and ass in motion with fucking my hard thick cock in and out of her wet cunt.

"Oh fuck.... babe you have such an amazing cock, it feels so tight inside of my wet cunt. Do you like fucking my tight wet cunt babe... tell me you like it!" she softly screamed down to me.

"I do... I love fucking your tight wet pussy!" I gasped back as she rode my cock.

"Oh fuck... yes... yes babe.. fuck my tight wet cunt. Oh God yes!" she called out.

I reached across, as my fingers wrapped upon each side of her thighs and held her tight. Her body bouncing up and down upon my cock, as it forced it's way, spreading her pussy lips apart and pushing in and out, in and out of her tight wet cunt. The sound of sex being heard around the room, from her slaps of her ass cheeks upon my body, to the slurping sounds of my cock entering in and out of her tight juicy and very wet cunt as her juices flowed across the shaft of my cock and to my balls.

I held on, rocking her hips in motion as she rode my cock like a pro, as my hands moved up her stomach, and towards her breasts as they bounced in motion with her riding. She looked down at me, and saw what I wanted. She grabbed the hem of the t-shirt and pulled it up as her ample charming breasts bounced free at last and I immediately reached for them. She threw the shirt to the side upon the floor as she rested her hands back on my naked chest and still bouncing away, her hips riding me, up and down, my cock pounding away inside of her tight wet cunt.

I gently grasped upon her beautiful soft breasts, squeezing them a little as they tried to break free of my grasp with her body in full motion of rocking away. She looked down at me, and could see in my eyes what I wanted to do. "Suck on my tits babe!" she called to me as she leaned forward, and offered her ample breasts towards my face and my mouth. I didn't need a second to reply as I opened my mouth and began to suckle upon one her breasts. Her nipples becoming more erect inside my mouth as my tongue swirled around upon it. Flicking away at it, and gently nibbling the nipple between my teeth softly.

"Oh that's it babe. Suck on my tits, suck my nipple babe. I want you to fuck me harder babe, pound your cock harder and deeper inside my cunt!" she called to me.

My hands reached down and grasped firmly upon the side of her thighs, as I held her there, and with my own body beginning to make it's waves, I started to bounce off the mattress of the bed. My cock thrust it's way in and out of her tight wet cunt, as she stayed in her one fixed position. My lips sucking away upon her breasts, and slapping them against my face, as my own hips now began to do the work. Rising and lowering off the bed, pounding away and thrusting inside of her pussy.

I reached further back, and grabbed upon her soft ass cheeks, gently spreading them apart a little as I could feel my cock forcing it's way in and out of her cunt. The sound of wetness echoing around the room as I entered in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck... YES... THAT'S IT BABE.... that's it. Fuck me.. FUCK ME HARDER!" she called to me as I pounded as hard as I could inside of her. My throbbing cock and engorged head was thrusting inside her silky folds of her inner flesh as I pounded her cock like nothing ever before.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" I screamed out as I released a tit from my mouth and thrust my head back into the pillow behind me. Closing my eyes and gasping for air as I released a huge grown of ecstasy as I was about to release an explosive orgasm. "oooohhhhh fuckkkkkkk!" I called out at that moment.

My hands grasped tighter upon her sweet and soft ass, as I lowered down and with one huge thrust, pounded my cock deep up inside of her wet cunt. It forced it's way deeper, and higher up inside of her body as I exploded. A wave of cum spewed out of the tip, mixing with her own juices and wavering against my cock as I felt the current of orgasmic releases all around it.

I lowered down, and gave a second, hard thrust once more, rising my hips off the bed and slamming it deep up and inside. My body shaking as more cum splashed out as I released a shorter, second wave of orgasmic state into her body. Holding on to her ass tight as my body rose, and I opened my mouth and sucked on one of her tits once more. Suckling away upon the soft flesh in my mouth and her hard nipples upon my tongue. My body gently shaking before I finally finished what I had started and fell back down to the bed below.

I laid there, gasping for breathe, and sweat pouring off every inch of my body. Amanda leaned back, and sat upright upon me still with my cock inside of her. "Hmmm, that was so good babe. I knew I'd enjoy fucking you, and we're gonna have lots and lots of fucking, I promise you that!" she said to me as she leaned back down, and rested her head upon my chest. My cock still inside of her as it began to soften, still covered in her juices and my cum mixed together upon it as I raised my hands to her back and gently caressed her naked body as she laid silently upon me.

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments